+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matt Damon wants Australian type gun Kontrol for U.S.

Default Matt Damon wants Australian type gun Kontrol for U.S.

Fuck you Matt Damon!!! Fucking communist!!! Traitor!!! The Rounders star wants the U.S. citizens disarmed like the Australians. Go fuck yourself!!! You never had me fooled in your movie "Rounders." I hated it, it fucking sucked as far as a gambling movies/poker movies goes! Fuck Jason Bourne!!!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 7th, 2016 at 12:26 AM.

Move to Australia, move to North Korea if you don't like America mother fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Right! And take that pussy-head Adam Sandler piece of shit with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Right! And take that pussy-head Adam Sandler piece of shit with him.
    Right on Sven. You know I was going to go out to the theaters to watch the New Bourne movie when it gets released but after hearing Damon spew out that gun control piece, I'm going to boycott the movie by not going. I hope it flops at the box office.

Default Damon=pussy

I am going to recuse myself from seeing his new movie also. He is just a typical Hollywood liberal that hates the Constitution but employs ARMED body guards for himself and family!!!!
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post

Seems when Damon spoke out he unhinged many gun nuts even more. Read what he said, again. To many, it makes good, uncommon sense...

Matt Damon will return to the big screen as trained assassin Jason Bourne later this month, and while promoting the new film in Australia over the weekend called for a ban on guns in the United States.

In an interview with a reporter from the Sydney Morning Herald, Damon said: 'You guys did it here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country, but it's such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly. We just can't.'

Damon made these comments at the red carpet premiere of the new Bourne movie, a film series in which he has killed at least 10 people with a firearm.

Damon went on to say in his interview: 'People get so emotional that even when you make a suggestion about not selling AK47s to people on terror watch lists, that's a non-starter. I don't know what needs to happen.

'Obviously mass shootings aren't going to do it. There have been so many of them at this point. Sandy Hook, when those children were murdered, if that didn't do it, you know, I just don't know.
    'Maybe we just need to evolve further before we can have that conversation, I don't know.'

Australia passed the National Firearms Agreement in 1996 just 12 days after what became known as the Port Arthur massacre

In that mass shooting, a 28-year-old man opened fire at the popular Port Arthur tourist destination killing 35 people and wounding 23 others.

John Howard, Australia's prime minister at the time, proposed the new bill within days and it received immediate bipartisan support from the country's politicians.

Australians are now restricted from owning semi-automatic weapons and there is a a 28-day waiting period on all weapons. Buyers must also be at least 18, have a storage locker for their gun and give a valid reason for purchasing the firearm.

Since its passage there has not been a single mass shooting in Australia.

Damon noted that in his interview, saying: 'It's wonderful what Australia did because you guys haven't had a mass shooting since you went, "No, we're going to be sensible about this." And nobody's rights have been infringed, you guys are fine.'

He then added: 'I wish we could be sensible like that but I don't think that's going to happen in my lifetime.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4DflXQwtn

Here is an issue more important...

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I am going to recuse myself from seeing his new movie also. He is just a typical Hollywood liberal that hates the Constitution but employs ARMED body guards for himself and family!!!!
    I'm not going to give his flick the time either. No doubt CP, they want protection with full-auto or semi-auto while the populace are reduced to ball and powder or nothing at all. It is horrible to see an American, in which he has inspired millions of people... talk about willingly wanting to give up one of his most sacred rights as a U.S. citizen. It's absolutely horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

Seems when Damon spoke out he unhinged many gun nuts even more. Read what he said, again. To many, it makes good, uncommon sense...

Matt Damon will return to the big screen as trained assassin Jason Bourne later this month, and while promoting the new film in Australia over the weekend called for a ban on guns in the United States.

In an interview with a reporter from the Sydney Morning Herald, Damon said: 'You guys did it here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country, but it's such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly. We just can't.'

Damon made these comments at the red carpet premiere of the new Bourne movie, a film series in which he has killed at least 10 people with a firearm.

Damon went on to say in his interview: 'People get so emotional that even when you make a suggestion about not selling AK47s to people on terror watch lists, that's a non-starter. I don't know what needs to happen.

'Obviously mass shootings aren't going to do it. There have been so many of them at this point. Sandy Hook, when those children were murdered, if that didn't do it, you know, I just don't know.
    'Maybe we just need to evolve further before we can have that conversation, I don't know.'

Australia passed the National Firearms Agreement in 1996 just 12 days after what became known as the Port Arthur massacre

In that mass shooting, a 28-year-old man opened fire at the popular Port Arthur tourist destination killing 35 people and wounding 23 others.

John Howard, Australia's prime minister at the time, proposed the new bill within days and it received immediate bipartisan support from the country's politicians.

Australians are now restricted from owning semi-automatic weapons and there is a a 28-day waiting period on all weapons. Buyers must also be at least 18, have a storage locker for their gun and give a valid reason for purchasing the firearm.

Since its passage there has not been a single mass shooting in Australia.

Damon noted that in his interview, saying: 'It's wonderful what Australia did because you guys haven't had a mass shooting since you went, "No, we're going to be sensible about this." And nobody's rights have been infringed, you guys are fine.'

He then added: 'I wish we could be sensible like that but I don't think that's going to happen in my lifetime.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4DflXQwtn

Damon doesn't know but Blitz knows kitty Katz! The 2nd Amendment in America will never be banned.

+ Reply to Thread