+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Probability Theory Live - DOA

Quote Originally Posted by Parpaluck View Post
    my book .... proves mathematically (undeniably, that is) that God represents absolute absurdity.
    May we see that formula?
    Have you forgotten Pascal's Three Wagers?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

The Askobolans of the world hate my book because it proves mathematically (undeniably, that is) that God represents absolute absurdity.

Naw, religion has nothing to do with it as anyone with half a brain can see by noting Norm's opinion of your book.

But you invoked my name; and sometimes silence gives consent. I only hate your book because it's full of lies and might lead some poor shlemiel to actually try to implement it's bogus strategies.

Lauda de sine nu miroase-a bine.

But I have nothing against you personally. For all I know, you actually believe what you preach. But if not, this old Romanian saying applies, Fereste-te de lupul îmbrăcat în piele de oaie. And if so, it still applies de facto.

Aslan, Chasseur de renard
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    May we see that formula?
    Have you forgotten Pascal's Three Wagers?
    ZGeetser:

1) Have you seen in my book a mathematical relation named Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG)? Could I have found a “better” name? But, what’s in a name, axiomaticule?

Here is the formula in mathematical terms (forget about name calling!)

N = log(1 – DC) / log(1 – p)

For starters, the formula proves that there is no degree of certainty equal to absolute certainty (i.e. DC = 1 or DC = 100%).

Is the formula beyond reasonable doubt? Just look at the shapes of galaxies or hurricanes on Earth! They all shape following the logarithmic function. But with a twist that accentuates the validity of FFG: The shapes in the Universe are random. The shape of the Sun, from a distance like our randomly meager Earth, is randomly a circle. But the variations in the “circle” shape are larger than the circumference of Earth!

The FFG was a relation discovered by Abraham de Moivre while he was living in France (17th-18th centuries – no Latin to chew for Askobolan!) De Moivre started with Pascal’s probability formula (p=n/N), in turn inspired by Aristotle’s logic. My interpretation is that de Moivre was frightened by that formula, if published. The Askobolans of the era could have killed de Moivre, literally. God-bad-freedom was taboo back then.

Abraham de Moivre took refuge in England. He took his chances believing England was less religious and more science-oriented. Gambling, indeed, by going to England! (But where else? US Supreme Court was closed at that time!) Lest we forget that Charles Darwin had nightmares — in England — of being hung by the Crown for his evolution “heresy”! Luckily, Darwin was first “incited” then strongly defended by a blood-relative to the Royals. His name was Aldous Huxley and he was also a really great writer (“Point Counter Point”).

2) The “God bet” was, really, a bad thing by Pascal. I touched it in my book as well. Was mon ami Blaise scared of something? I… bet so. You betcha! How mathematical was that, Blaisitser (blaisi pronounced like in French, then tser like in German&Russian)? That terrible bet goes like in today’s justification for taking insurance (not blackjack insurance, Grifter, N0rm’s favorite CONMAN!) Them Askobolans say to me (only in so-called “private”, but in fact cowardly secret emails):

God is like insurance. If there is God, you are protected. If there ain’t G-D, you didn’t lose anything – just your pride!”

But what did you win, Pascal? Bad question — that’s necromancy! Pascal’s atoms are spread all over the Earth, plus the solar system.

What did you lose, Pascal? I’ll say: Quite a bit. You betrayed your mind to appease the blood-drunk Askobolans of your era. Galileo did the same thing and he bitterly regretted, as a very old man, in front of one of his favorite pupils. But who am I to judge you, Blaisitser? I could have done the same thing, if history is any indication. Just look how many Askobolans survived you and live so well today — they have a lot to drink! Fortunately, Iondano Brunos also survived and dared to take the world of the Askobolans by storm.

And thusly we have free speech on the Internet, as sickeningly the Askobolans and the N0rms fight it…

“God is mote in Jupiter’s eye, in turn mote in the eye-shaped Big Bang. – Ion Saliu, “Banging Heads with God”

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Naw, religion has nothing to do with it as anyone with half a brain can see by noting Norm's opinion of your book.

But you invoked my name; and sometimes silence gives consent. I only hate your book because it's full of lies and might lead some poor shlemiel to actually try to implement it's bogus strategies.

Lauda de sine nu miroase-a bine.

But I have nothing against you personally. For all I know, you actually believe what you preach. But if not, this old Romanian saying applies, Fereste-te de lupul îmbrăcat în piele de oaie. And if so, it still applies de facto.

Aslan, Chasseur de renard
    Askobolan:

Thanks to you, I noticed this well-intended and also great publication by Kwitser, my axio mate from Down Under. I wouldn’t have thought of accessing this forum of some scientific advantage play. Forget about it! But I saw today in the New Posts announcement of the main page of this main forum! (I must say, there are way too many forums here, ZGeetser! Remember: You can’t please all the people all the time! You’d better focus — and in the process will have better luck with AdSense approval.)

I told you before, Askobolan. You boiling inside when you see my name. You can’t control your hate towards yours truly. You employ innuendo because you, the old fatso, don’t want legal complications for next-to-false accusations (that CON MAN that you’d love to rotten-egg-throw in my face).

Your reaction towards me might be interpreted by some you are an alias for N0rm. Me thinx you are two different cuckoos of the same crossed variety. You sez something as N0rm-cuckoo sez in his always cowardly-secret emails to me. It’s about my theories and writings. So:

“… Norm's opinion of your book…”

Where is that “opinion”, cowards? Anywhere else outside your dark nightmares?

You, Askobolan, employ an additional vomiting “tactic”: Language. You “think” that you can appease me (read “quiet me”) by using my native language, Romanian, as an appeasing tool, in carefully chosen expressions. For one, taking advantage of nationality is… well... disgusting… there is no better term! Besides, I am best at Lingua Franca of the 21st century: American English. There was a time when Latin was Lingua Franca of the world. My native language is, indeed, the closest to the Lingua Franca before the 20th century — but a lot more complicated! I prefer American English to my fundamental expressions.

You are so consumed-boiling inside that you even ask for… your own BANNING in these forums! I couldn’t believe what I read in that thread you started on your own! I don’t think ZGeetser had malicious intentions by ignoring your “suicidal-like” request. You gotta be as crazy as N0rm! N0rmal (sick… I mean, sic!) persons don’t behave like this. And they “think” they can protect their sic(!) behavior by filing legal complaints against FREEDOM OF SPEECH! “You called me crazy! You must burn at stakes!” Pathetic “Inquisitors” that would be best protected in confinement… SANE HUMANITY does not burn at stakes nowadays…

Pathetic sickos who can’t live in the normalcy of competition! The dolphins had the largest brains and were the most intelligent creature on planet Earth up until 1000000 years ago. (It’s not about 1000000-hand simulation of card-counting, Kwi!) Then Homo sapiens took over one million years ago. The two species had this in common in their behavior: socialization AND competition.

You, Askobolan, drunky-monkey badly intoxicated by G-D, as ZGeetser so eloquently put it!

“Fereste-te de lupul îmbrăcat în piele de oaie,” you sez in the Romanian of the smallness man. I’ll say in better Romanian: “Fereste-te de cainele turbat prin suturi in cur!” BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ion Saliu,
    Cowards-Fighter At-large

Askobolan:

Thanks to you, I noticed this well-intended and also great publication by Kwitser, my axio mate from Down Under. I wouldn’t have thought of accessing this forum of some scientific advantage play. Forget about it! But I saw today in the New Posts announcement of the main page of this main forum! (I must say, there are way too many forums here, ZGeetser! Remember: You can’t please all the people all the time! You’d better focus — and in the process will have better luck with AdSense approval.)

I told you before, Askobolan. You boiling inside when you see my name. You can’t control your hate towards yours truly. You employ innuendo because you, the old fatso, don’t want legal complications for next-to-false accusations (that CON MAN that you’d love to rotten-egg-throw in my face).

Your reaction towards me might be interpreted by some you are an alias for N0rm. Me thinx you are two different cuckoos of the same crossed variety. You sez something as N0rm-cuckoo sez in his always cowardly-secret emails to me. It’s about my theories and writings. So:

You, Askobolan, employ an additional vomiting “tactic”: Language. You “think” that you can appease me (read “quiet me”) by using my native language, Romanian, as an appeasing tool, in carefully chosen expressions. For one, taking advantage of nationality is… well... disgusting… there is no better term! Besides, I am best at Lingua Franca of the 21st century: American English. There was a time when Latin was Lingua Franca of the world. My native language is, indeed, the closest to the Lingua Franca before the 20th century — but a lot more complicated! I prefer American English to my fundamental expressions.

You are so consumed-boiling inside that you even ask for… your own BANNING in these forums! I couldn’t believe what I read in that thread you started on your own! I don’t think ZGeetser had malicious intentions by ignoring your “suicidal-like” request. You gotta be as crazy as N0rm! N0rmal (sick… I mean, sic!) persons don’t behave like this. And they “think” they can protect their sic(!) behavior by filing legal complaints against FREEDOM OF SPEECH! “You called me crazy! You must burn at stakes!” Pathetic “Inquisitors” that would be best protected in confinement… SANE HUMANITY does not burn at stakes nowadays…

Pathetic sickos who can’t live in the normalcy of competition! The dolphins had the largest brains and were the most intelligent creature on planet Earth up until 1000000 years ago. (It’s not about 1000000-hand simulation of card-counting, Kwi!) Then Homo sapiens took over one million years ago. The two species had this in common in their behavior: socialization AND competition.

You, Askobolan, drunky-monkey badly intoxicated by G-D, as ZGeetser so eloquently put it!

“Fereste-te de lupul îmbrăcat în piele de oaie,” you sez in the Romanian of the smallness man. I’ll say in better Romanian: “Fereste-te de cainele turbat prin suturi in cur!” BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ion Saliu,
    Cowards-Fighter At-large
    Drunky-Monkey Askobolan, the false believer of Latin language connoisseur, would always pronounce Latin like Augustus and his contemporaries would turn over in their graves! Fear not! Soon after death, ALL atoms and molecules of all organic matter spread all over the earth — some even over the solar system.

Here is how the Latin language is the most accurately pronounced nowadays — even better — much better — than Polish John Paul II, Francis I — and especially Hitler Jung Benedict XVI — the drinking-party anthem I loved to shout when I was a student in Romania (an unfulfilled obsession of Askobolan) —

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mqIJtKTlJ1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I only hate your book because it's full of lies and might lead some poor shlemiel to actually try to implement it's bogus strategies.
    Whoaa! What lies and bogus strategies??

For all I know, you actually believe what you preach.
    Ipso axiomatic facto, there would not be lies, right?
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Askobolan:

Ion Saliu,
    Cowards-Fighter At-large
    All I hear is personal attacks and more of your bluster. Găina care cântă nu ouă... which is Romanian for... you cackle a lot but never lay an egg. Stick to the subject matter, your new laws of probability. Einstein gave us E=MC2 and mathematicians/physicists studied it and found it was valid. Give the mathematical world your new math to study. Tell us which mathematicians have endorsed your work.

Enough of this vitriol of yours... tell us about your new math.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Whoaa! What lies and bogus strategies??

Ipso axiomatic facto, there would not be lies, right?
    Read the links you gave us to Ion's archived website materials. In view of mathematics as we know it I'd say they are lies and bogus strategies. He hasn't proven otherwise, nor will he. All bluster and personal attack for anyone who wants to discuss his new math. hahaha
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

The thing is, Zengrifter, if Saliu cannot validate his theories, which he promotes as if they were fact, then Norm probably did a good thing getting his website shut down. I don't wish Ion any ill will, but his bogus theories could cost hapless victims a fortune. Even an outright scam can boast some winners, in fact, that is how some of them are designed (I'm thinking of one in particular, if you're interested). I'm surprised you don't relegate the threads concerned with his "theories" to a Voodoo section as Ken did in BJINFO. There, at least, they can get a fair hearing and no one is misled as to what they are. Yours and Katz's playing is giving his theories more credence than they deserve. Let him prove them, or call them what they are, voodoo.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Read the links you gave us to Ion's archived website materials. In view of mathematics as we know it I'd say they are lies and bogus strategies. He hasn't proven otherwise, nor will he. All bluster and personal attack for anyone who wants to discuss his new math. hahaha
    I think he will, try at least. And brother Kat can also try to explain.

The thing is, Zengrifter, if Saliu cannot validate his theories, which he promotes as if they were fact, then Norm probably did a good thing getting his website shut down.
    Let us not jump to conclusion that he "cannot validate" - give the good doctor a chance.
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 25th, 2014 at 09:16 PM.

I think he will, try at least. And brother Kat can also try to explain.

Let us not jump to conclusion that he "cannot validate" - give the good doctor a chance.
    He seems more interested in launching personal attacks at anyone who questions his takes on probability, etc. and hardly interested at all in defending his "science." Scientists, in my experience, seldom if ever engage in personal attacks, but do always attempt to make their science understood. But if it's incapable of being understood, I can understand his reticence in discussing it. It's not a matter of patience. I could be patient if I thought there would be anything worth hearing. The game you're playing is not my style. Besides, a watched pot never boils. I'm out of here. Send me an email if anything changes.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Exclamation

Axiomatic Colleagues of Mine:

How focused I am! I was involved only in that N0rm-dedicated forum. It was this morning, April 25, 2014 that I saw this thread started by my axio mate Kwitser in 2013!

My comment is:

Thank you all for reading my book.

Google Books offers free reading of large passages. They sell my entire eBook for $3.03. I only get 15% in royalties.

I know and accept it all, not only the positives. The N0rms of the world hate my book because it has real mathematical formulae. The Askobolans of the world hate my book because it proves mathematically (undeniably, that is) that God represents absolute absurdity. But the Askobolan reason is the reason why the Kwitsers of the world appreciate my book.

I am happy for all the piracy of my eBook in university campuses around the world! My main goal was not money — it was the book.

Ion Saliu,
    Probably Live At-Large

“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”
    Dear BrunoIonomatic, 15% of $3.03 is... well, not very much. [as an aside, during the Boer war, Aussie soldiers had 303 rifles for shooting them damn Dutch. Look how easily the human mind can make silly connections!] We who are accustomed to breathing casino foul air, have embedded deep in our inner beings that more money - lots more money - is the supreme goal. I must ask, where did we go wrong? What could be more important than money?

The Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG) proved beyond doubt that there is no absolute certainty. This quote by Bruno Pluck will go down one day in history. That is because FFG proves beyond doubt that G*D does not exist... especially that Yahweh lunatic. God does not exist was a belief I had shared for decades. It also proves absolute certainty does not exist in cards games... except in the game of Blackjack and you happen to be a paid-up member of the card counting sect.

Now where is the Norm review of the Saliu book that Fr Aslan claims exist?...
    Last edited by Katz; April 25th, 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Two Wongs make a White

He seems more interested in launching personal attacks at anyone who questions his takes on probability, etc.
    I think you have prematurely misjudged.
    Perhaps if he would really breakdown the Saliu Blackjack Strategy, that would be an excellent starting point.

He seems more interested in launching personal attacks at anyone who questions his takes on probability, etc. and hardly interested at all in defending his "science." Scientists, in my experience, seldom if ever engage in personal attacks, but do always attempt to make their science understood. But if it's incapable of being understood, I can understand his reticence in discussing it. It's not a matter of patience. I could be patient if I thought there would be anything worth hearing. The game you're playing is not my style. Besides, a watched pot never boils. I'm out of here. Send me an email if anything changes.
    You two have already apologized to each other, in a most civilized way. There is no need to take your bat and ball and leave. You are making a habit of leaving. Perhaps you are a little over-sensitive. There is a lot of this about these days.

Kwitser & ZGeetser:

Axio mates, you sound like a law firm of good drunkies, like I am at times. But we would never hide behind our fingers like that Askobolan who spills his venom and shouting he expresses God’s love. I state this again: Askobolan would have made the perfect soldier of Inquisition. Inquisition murdered an always claimed they only applied God’s love!

Now, my thing here was started by Askobolan. I repeat: I had no idea who that “rat of god” was. But he attacked my toes soon after I posted for the first time in ZenGrifter’s forum that highly featured another “rat of mind”, N0rm. Askobolan innuendoed that I was a CON MAN. That’s the way coward N0rm attacked me, but secretly, in what the Law punishes as illegal usage of email.

Askobolan realized he made a legal mistake and recanted with an apology. I did respond to Askobolan harshly at a different point. I recanted my harsh expressions the same day. I should have not. I think I was “melted” by his Romanian “advances towards friendship”! Very bad! Every nationality, in every nation, has competing individuals, even hostile-to-one-another individuals. Romanians fight Romanians, Italians fight Irlandalians, Americans fight Americans, Russians fight Ukrainians… in a few words, dolphins fight dolphins. Brainy creatures live together and compete against one another, including arse-kicking.

I only responded to Askobolan. And I usually apply this survivalist rule first written by Terentius Afer:

“Ut homo est, ita morem geras.”
    “Suit your manner to the man.”

What was the result of my apology? Askobolan got emboldened. A coward, like a religious cuckoo always is, doesn’t want responses. Askobolan believed I was weak and would not respond to his venom. NOT! I mean, I do kick arse back — after a “wolf in sheep cloths” kicked mine. I’m always one step behind — I always get my arse kicked and I only respond.

Freedom of speech? Yes, Askobolan expressed his freedom of speech — that is, opinions within legal bounds.

At the same time, I still own freedom of speech. I exercise my freedom of speech by responding to Shobolan’s attacks. And, I do have the right to practice my freedom of speech by applying the Rule of Terentius (see above). Apologies are a bad thing here. I don’t feel diminished by getting down in the mud and fighting with pigs. Listen to this song about pigs by Pink Floyd:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KGSPUOaHYn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But look at Askobolan’s attacks, will you, axio mates?

“I only hate your book because it's full of lies and might lead some poor shlemiel to actually try to implement it's bogus strategies.”

“In view of mathematics as we know it I'd say they are lies and bogus strategies. He hasn't proven otherwise, nor will he. “

“He seems more interested in launching personal attacks at anyone who questions his takes on probability, etc.”

Attack after attack — and Askobolan started the fire. Again, take it as my “weakness” — I never start attacks! Askobolan started attacking me before even I knew him. Or maybe he was like the N0rm coward who attacked me in emails because of my UnGodly position. You might find an attack against yours truly by a Vatican guy in that YouTube space where they play Gaudeamus igitur.

It is not there anymore. I think the Vatican masturbator (otherwise they turn child molesters) only attacked me in emails (sound familiar?) It was about the graphical background of the choir: The School of Athens by Raphael. The Vatican cuckoo said it was a Catholic work of art. In fact, Raphael, at the same time with Michelangelo, challenged the Church my painting themes in the manner of the Era of Reason (Classical Greece)!

Raphael and Michelangelo were not burned at stakes only because that Pope Joseph II was as godly as me or our own Kwitser here is. That Pope was a warrior first and foremost. My opinion, inspired by others, is that Pope Joseph II fuqued like crazy them nuns in the Vatican!

But didn’t that God fuqued a virgin who was married to a man?! How ‘bout that 600-year old man who built a wooden boat that housed millions of animals? The 600-year old man fuqued his own daughters to assure the survival of the species. Show them the pics, Kwitser! It ain’t pornography — it is part of the institutionalized mass-hallucinating the governments protect.

Ion Saliu

“God is mote in Jupiter’s eye, in turn mote in the eye-shaped Big Bang. – Ion Saliu, “Banging Heads with God”

“God doesn’t play dice with the universe.” – Einstein (an idiot in mathematics by his own admission, a mystique who Niels Bohr advised to stop teaching God what to do!)

+ Reply to Thread