+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: "ZenMaster" Flash, The REAL Story?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    419

    Default "ZenMaster" Flash, The REAL Story?

    "The first person who agrees to send our stalwart Web Master, Norm Wattinger, the $3 fee on my behalf will gain

    my invaluable PRIVATE services in mentoring them in BJ (and some other games) via FaceTime / Skype / email

    with opportunities to meet face to face at home and in casinos."

    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...ediate-players

    Where is T3 when he is really needed?
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  2. #2

    Default

    No. Hell Flash doesn't need any help to pay his fee if he is good as he says he is. However, I wonder if I could even learn anything from him at all that would impact my game in a positive way. Forget all the FaceTime and Skype, do it face-to-face or maybe some posts could help to some questions I have. I noticed that he misspelled the moderators name incorrectly, perhaps on purpose. I think the prickasaurus extended my suspension.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 26th, 2015 at 04:03 AM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Check out the Ace location thread that he posted. Eliot is quick to throw up that PhD in the video, is that supposed to stand for Philadelphia? I wonder what ol Felix could teach a budding student about Ace location besides for posting a URL leading to Mr. Philadelphia. I thought Mr. Philadelphia shuffled poorly in the video, he riffle shuffled in clumps and it looked ugly, and so were his strips. Maybe because he didn't do it on a felt. I would opt for a good washing of the cards after the deck is depleted then a good shuffle that involves strips in which the technique could be changed up. Eliot didn't touch on that and I think my way is much better at protecting a game than his. http://apheat.net/2015/08/25/join-the-strip-club/ It wasn't very ago that I had to scold several casino dealers on doing a wash. Dealers don't understand it from a players perspective when you want to ensure that they break up the ordering of sequenced suits of a deck coming into play, or the last poker board. Their idiots! The dealers that I had to scold did a lousy job washing the cards, at least pretend that you fucking care even if your just dealing the game you lousy assholes! Give me the game I came for, the best game assholes!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 26th, 2015 at 04:11 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Felis Catus Mahatma Domesticus Prickasaurus.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Here's some facts about a powerful count:

    "The count employed by TARZAN correlates
    his over-the-table (single deck, double deck, 6 deck) hand-playing decisions with that of
    a COMBINATORIAL ANALYSIS at almost 0.99%. He does not count every rank. His betting
    correlation is a r.c.h. short of 1.00%
    "

    0.99% and 1.00%, powerful? LOL!
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Flash

    A name from the past.............................................. .................................................. .........................................


    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    285

    Default "ZenMaster" Flash, The REAL Story?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I haven't seen anything to indicate Flash is anything but legitimate. He gives horrible advice to red-chippers because he either never was at or doesn't remember lower stakes; he's definitely a better library than a teacher.
    Here is the real story on Flash. He is a lifelong gambling addict, by his own admission. Craps, Roulette, Sportsbetting, and most of all Horseracing. He still gambles at all these things at a disadvantage and has made posts on various forum about wagering all these game. Blackjack too for most of his life he played at a disadvantage. He just flat out was and still is a lifelong degenerative gambler. In typical degenerative gambler fashion several times he took out markers at casinos and did not repay them. Casinos had to sue him to get part of their money back. He seems to view this as an "advantage play". I would call it a window into a dishonest person's soul.

    Now at some point later in his life, Flash took up and learned about card counting. Obviously he settled on Hi-opt2, which is fine. So as he went into his retirement years he began playing blackjack at an advantage. That's great. Despite that I play full-time, I think blackjack works best as a supplemental thing. But since he was retired from a professional career (I think teaching Psychology or something at a college) and had/has retirement income/savings, I don't think he is being honest in now describing himself as a 20 year professional player. He never actually lived off his blackjack or AP earnings. At best his BJ advantage play was supplementing his retirement income and at worse maybe offsetting the other negative EV degenerative gambling that he still engages in and covering some travel costs.

    In addition to not being honest about his history, he is not honest with his claims involving his position on the count debate. It is fine if he believes in Hi-opt2 and wants to promote and encourage that. But when he says things like "Hi-lo is a weak or recreational count" and that "no professional players play hi-lo" he is once again flat out lying. He knows many professional players that play hi-lo, some that he played with numerous times. So he is just flat out being dishonest, yet again.

    And then there is his extreme condescending attitude and talking down to both newer players and experienced players. I won't even get into that other than to say he is just full of himself and misleading to newer players. Sorry for hijacking your thread about T3, just wanted to set the record straight. My issues with both T3 and Flash are not personal. It's just neither is being honest about their history and current claims, and that is misleading newer players and that is just not fair. They should be called out on this. The blackjack AP community has always policed themselves in this manner.

  8. #8
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Here is the real story on Flash. He is a lifelong gambling addict, by his own admission. Craps, Roulette, Sportsbetting, and most of all Horseracing. He still gambles at all these things at a disadvantage and has made posts on various forum about wagering all these game. Blackjack too for most of his life he played at a disadvantage. He just flat out was and still is a lifelong degenerative gambler. In typical degenerative gambler fashion several times he took out markers at casinos and did not repay them. Casinos had to sue him to get part of their money back. He seems to view this as an "advantage play". I would call it a window into a dishonest person's soul.

    Now at some point later in his life, Flash took up and learned about card counting. Obviously he settled on Hi-opt2, which is fine. So as he went into his retirement years he began playing blackjack at an advantage. That's great. Despite that I play full-time, I think blackjack works best as a supplemental thing. But since he was retired from a professional career (I think teaching Psychology or something at a college) and had/has retirement income/savings, I don't think he is being honest in now describing himself as a 20 year professional player. He never actually lived off his blackjack or AP earnings. At best his BJ advantage play was supplementing his retirement income and at worse maybe offsetting the other negative EV degenerative gambling that he still engages in and covering some travel costs.

    In addition to not being honest about his history, he is not honest with his claims involving his position on the count debate. It is fine if he believes in Hi-opt2 and wants to promote and encourage that. But when he says things like "Hi-lo is a weak or recreational count" and that "no professional players play hi-lo" he is once again flat out lying. He knows many professional players that play hi-lo, some that he played with numerous times. So he is just flat out being dishonest, yet again.

    And then there is his extreme condescending attitude and talking down to both newer players and experienced players. I won't even get into that other than to say he is just full of himself and misleading to newer players. Sorry for hijacking your thread about T3, just wanted to set the record straight. My issues with both T3 and Flash are not personal. It's just neither is being honest about their history and current claims, and that is misleading newer players and that is just not fair. They should be called out on this. The blackjack AP community has always policed themselves in this manner.
    Interesting. I did not know that about Flash. It's not surprising. And your explanation does, I think, help explain some of his odd legal problems and what I'd call superstitions. He's deathly afraid of Indian casinos. I have a differing view on that subject, but his fear seems to go above and beyond the normal wariness APs have for tribal land. He's had his car impounded for a long period of time. And I believe it was him that was robbed of 100K a few years ago; way too much cash for an AP to be carrying, IMO. If anyone thinks I'm wrong, what's your name and address, and how much cash do you usually carry??

    I've been the victim of one of his condescending snippets when he was blatantly wrong. I snapped back at him. And BigPlayer even came in later and agreed with everything I said, and explicitly disagreed with Flash. Flash is ingrained in his opinions, some of which are obviously stupid or unfounded or inapplicable to a given situation. But he backs off when he is outgunned. And he posts his rationale so its clear enough that a person of reasonable intelligence can understand what he's talking about. Maybe he is making misrepresentations about his past, I haven't researched. But the theory of counting is easy. The theory of practice is easy. You don't need 20 years of experience to have a good answer to 99% of the questions. Personal questions, the type you'd be equipped to answer and he might not be, I don't see a whole lot on the subject. I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's really a fraud; definitely not to the caliber of Lady Tthree who blatantly lies about mathematics. Granted, he might be inflating his credibility. I haven't seen him say hi-lo doesn't work. Obviously it does, that's standard for teams. I recommend that count for every new player. I don't recommend unbalanced counts and I don't recommend advanced counts, other than possibly eventually moving to an RPC-variant if they master the count. Why? Because hi-lo is how I started and the RPC-variant addresses the main weakness in hi-lo, the 2/7. But I have seen him recommend Hi-Opt 2 for newbies. I don't argue with him, I just ignore that part of what he said because it's a stupid recommendation for someone so lost he's asking about side counting aces in hi-lo. I recommend against ace-neutral counts, in favor of an RPC-variant for hi-lo people looking to move up. But with no other choice, I'd recommend Hi-opt 1 to such a player. Flash doesn't seem to understand what it is to be a newbie or to have a low bankroll. But he doesn't seem to lack knowledge, in general. I know you believe in simplicity. I believe in simplicity first, incremental complexity later. I think starting out with the most complex thing possible is the worst thing you can try.

    No, it's cool, you didn't hijack anything. I know you posted a lot over there and had some issues. It all seemed a bit melo-dramatic on your part when I read it, to be completely honest. Lady Tthree always just seemed like a calm, neutral egghead. But then after drawing conclusions with incredibly poor reasoning, he had an emotional meltdown over nothing; something completely academic that was none of his business. Then Norm started deleting not just posts, but entire threads. Then I started looking closer at Lady Tthree's count, which was nothing but nonsense. Then I realized you had a lot of the same gripe as me. Except you were arguing it hurts other people, when I really just wanted to openly attack Lady Tthree to get even with the self-declared genius who is probably not even as smart as me. Certainly less cunning and more delusional--I did get a pretty detailed manifesto of the nonsense count, after-all. Basically, what you were talking about in your last threads there made more sense to me after having Lady Tthree stand behind Norm and throw rocks at me. All those newbies over there are potential clients. I've not spent a dime. Lady Tthree spends money and hails his master. So it's not hard to understand why he gets preferential treatment and so many others have gone by the wayside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Every couple of months someone comes along, and takes a really objective look at what has happened and what is still occurring at Norm's site. It is interesting, even gratifying to see them reach the same conclusion. And this is even more astonishing because Norm has deleted posts and threads to hide or cover-up the truth. You are an attorney Boz....in a court of law this would be a crime in itself.....tampering with the evidence.

    There is no doubt in my mind that T3 is a complete fraud. He is a guy that knows the mathematics of blackjack. The numbers on paper or in simulations. But that's all it is, clinical knowledge. That is fine for discussion, if you want to discuss the clinical mathematics of blackjack. He thrives in that arena. His long winded explanations complete with formula after formula, will seemingly make his case or muddy the waters enough that others accept his case. But most of that theory doesn't matter or come into play in practical, real-life application. That just is not how one wins in card counting blackjack. He has created a fantasy, virtual type persona. What he claims he is.....just is not real.

    Now I am not lumping Flash in with all of that, but there is elements of fraud and mis-representations and exaggerations of his real life resume, for the purpose of misleading other. That is where I lump them together.

    I have participated on half dozen or so blackjack/AP message boards over the last 10 years and it is not uncommon to have someone come along and exaggerate who they are, as well as claims. I figure for the most part members can figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. So I generally just them talk and usually given enough rope, they hang themselves.

    But every once in a while someone comes along, like a T3, who's claims are so egregious and his act so convincing that you can literally see some of the newer members falling for it, to be headed down a path of destruction. It is that point that legitimate members of the community must step forward and call them out. It is not only our right, but our responsibility to do so. And that is precisely what occurred just about a year ago, on Norm's site. Myself and 2 other well known professional players, stepped up to call out T3 bullshit claims. It was out of character for all 3 of us to do so, and that should tell you all you need to know right there. We felt we had no other choice.

    While everyone throughout the community knows these guys are frauds with their claims BS, for whatever reason, Norm has gone to great lengths to protect these frauds and provide them a platform for their non-sense. He has driven many legit, professional, knowledgeable players from his site, including the two other professional players that joined with me in calling out this fraud (one has since returned on a somewhat limited basis). He banned me from the site and then trolled me to other sites asking various site owners/administrators to censor or silence me as well. THAT is the lengths he has gone to protect these frauds.

    One can only speculate as to why Norm would do this? The only answer I could come up with is that he must think it financially better for him to have these frauds and all there grandiose claims. All this discussion of superior counts and comparisons must lead to increased software sales from the newbies that are drawn to Norm's site. Either that or he has just lost his mind. Either way he has reduced his site to now nothing more than a voodoo site and thrown away his own credibility throughout the community. And yes he has damaged my own reputation in the process. But that's fine....I know who I really am.

    So I welcome you Boz, to those that know and/or have figured out the real truth despite all the cover-ups and deleting threads and posts. Oh and one other thing. Norm likes to say this is all about count debate. Me arguing for the count I use, hi-lo. While I do play hi-lo, and am a proponent of hi-lo for newer players, until they figure some things out....that is not what this is about and Norm knows it. That too is just part of the mis-direct and cover-up.

  10. #10
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Every couple of months someone comes along, and takes a really objective look at what has happened and what is still occurring at Norm's site. It is interesting, even gratifying to see them reach the same conclusion. And this is even more astonishing because Norm has deleted posts and threads to hide or cover-up the truth. You are an attorney Boz....in a court of law this would be a crime in itself.....tampering with the evidence.

    There is no doubt in my mind that T3 is a complete fraud. He is a guy that knows the mathematics of blackjack. The numbers on paper or in simulations. But that's all it is, clinical knowledge. That is fine for discussion, if you want to discuss the clinical mathematics of blackjack. He thrives in that arena. His long winded explanations complete with formula after formula, will seemingly make his case or muddy the waters enough that others accept his case. But most of that theory doesn't matter or come into play in practical, real-life application. That just is not how one wins in card counting blackjack. He has created a fantasy, virtual type persona. What he claims he is.....just is not real.

    Now I am not lumping Flash in with all of that, but there is elements of fraud and mis-representations and exaggerations of his real life resume, for the purpose of misleading other. That is where I lump them together.

    I have participated on half dozen or so blackjack/AP message boards over the last 10 years and it is not uncommon to have someone come along and exaggerate who they are, as well as claims. I figure for the most part members can figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. So I generally just them talk and usually given enough rope, they hang themselves.

    But every once in a while someone comes along, like a T3, who's claims are so egregious and his act so convincing that you can literally see some of the newer members falling for it, to be headed down a path of destruction. It is that point that legitimate members of the community must step forward and call them out. It is not only our right, but our responsibility to do so. And that is precisely what occurred just about a year ago, on Norm's site. Myself and 2 other well known professional players, stepped up to call out T3 bullshit claims. It was out of character for all 3 of us to do so, and that should tell you all you need to know right there. We felt we had no other choice.

    While everyone throughout the community knows these guys are frauds with their claims BS, for whatever reason, Norm has gone to great lengths to protect these frauds and provide them a platform for their non-sense. He has driven many legit, professional, knowledgeable players from his site, including the two other professional players that joined with me in calling out this fraud (one has since returned on a somewhat limited basis). He banned me from the site and then trolled me to other sites asking various site owners/administrators to censor or silence me as well. THAT is the lengths he has gone to protect these frauds.

    One can only speculate as to why Norm would do this? The only answer I could come up with is that he must think it financially better for him to have these frauds and all there grandiose claims. All this discussion of superior counts and comparisons must lead to increased software sales from the newbies that are drawn to Norm's site. Either that or he has just lost his mind. Either way he has reduced his site to now nothing more than a voodoo site and thrown away his own credibility throughout the community. And yes he has damaged my own reputation in the process. But that's fine....I know who I really am.

    So I welcome you Boz, to those that know and/or have figured out the real truth despite all the cover-ups and deleting threads and posts. Oh and one other thing. Norm likes to say this is all about count debate. Me arguing for the count I use, hi-lo. While I do play hi-lo, and am a proponent of hi-lo for newer players, until they figure some things out....that is not what this is about and Norm knows it. That too is just part of the mis-direct and cover-up.
    Well, if his site were a courtroom, it would be tampering with evidence and a crime. So, metaphorically, yes, he's clearly tampered with evidence possibly in an effort to unfairly alter public opinion--realistically, that's censorship. Outside of the context of an ongoing criminal investigation, it's his site and he can do anything he wants--he could censor all NON-racist posts if he wished (if Norm is trolling this site, I'm clearly NOT implying you would do such a thing, so do not make up some false paraphrase). IMO, the only thing that makes it unethical are his claims that he DOESN'T engage in that kind of behavior, claims that are sometimes even technically true. But they always imply he's not interested in controlling other peoples opinions. He's constantly mischaracterizing others' viewpoints or making unfalsifiable claims, which are more transparent than they are clever. If I were running a business, I don't know if it would include deleting posts, but I'd do what I wanted within the law. I'd just flip the bird to whoever questioned me rather than create some false narrative. My dad runs a business. The appearance of shadiness or pettiness, even when it doesn't exist, hurts business. Running everything like a dictator--actually, not as harmful as you'd think. Sometimes lies have to be told...usually the peons tell you what lie they want to hear, you tell them, and you never carry on about it so it gets dropped. Norm does seem to partially latch on to the current narrative, but he blows it up becoming leader of the revolt rather than the mediator, and encourages it to get to a boiling point. My view anyway.

    See I don't like to put Flash in that type of category because I'm sort of in that category. I've played for only a few years, never full-time. I've been using my bankroll for living expenses so it deteriorated. It was never large to begin with. But I know what I'm talking about; I've got roughly 10,000 hours, including travel, which is about 1/3. I use a very strong count. Not because I fell for terrible advice, but because it's customized for ME. I'd suck at traditional Hi-opt 2--I've never used it. I hate KO. I've been trespassed, back-offed, won a tourney--plenty of applicable experience. So I give good advice to straight counters who are green. When some idiot gives bad advice and then wants to compare BRs to determine who's advice is better, it carries minimal relevance--more accurately, sometimes it is of minor concern; usually it's irrelevant. I've seen ploppies win 50K at blackjack in one session with an initial BR of $100. I see weak counters with decent sized BRs (so they claim anyway) saying stupid things. Sometimes I disagree with respected APs. Usually they don't change my opinion. But often times, I do learn that what I do works best for ME and is not best for most people. Accordingly, I sometimes present my method as alternate to the standard method when replying to a similar inquiry. So anyway, I'd want my advice judged on its usefulness or merit, not any other criteria. Granted, Flash's advice to newbies sucks, but I think he knows stuff. And if he's made terrible gambling-related decisions, that shouldn't detract from the fact he knows stuff. Basically, I could have my credibility attacked for any of that and 99% of the time it wouldn't be fair--and that other 1%, I probably wouldn't have an opinion, but I might be asking the question--and I'm completely open about the fact that I suck at ST, HC, and have never once sequenced. If Flash chooses to actively hide things that could be used unfairly against him whereas I just don't talk about them, I don't think it detracts from him. I don't like that he supports Lady Tthree and sometimes has very strong opinions based on pure speculation.

    Lady Three on the other hand, posts patently false and/or confusing information. He's been doing that since the first day I posted there in 2012, when I was somewhat green. To give him credit, what he said wasn't false. But unless he's mentally challenged (and I mean that literally), it was purposely confusing and said only to make himself feel smart. I was proficient and a red-chipper; basically with no idea why counting worked. Just that it did. By then, I was starting to get interested in learning more. I asked some newbie question. Lady Tthree starts talking about EOR tables. No idea what they are. When I figured out what they were at some later time, I was able to determine they had zero relevancy to the question. If you're in 4th grade math class, and you ask some question about multiplying fractions, and your teacher responds with some rant about electron clouds in carbon, you probably won't ace your homework. He was probably prepping me to bedazzle me with his secret magic count. I still don't get his purpose. He's not selling this scam--yet. What's the payoff of this charade? If it's merely self-gratification, then he's mentally ill.

    I think Norm has a financial incentive for most of what he does. Newbies are there because they are potential clients. 3 is there because he's no doubt bought everything Norm ever created and constantly worships His greatness. Norm goes to great lengths to protect 3, but absolutely will not attach his own reputation to 3's nonsense magic count--why? Because that would damage his finances vis a vis reputation. I'm abrasive, I'm already regarded as an expert, I don't need to buy anything, I don't subscribe, and I don't recommend buying anything nor accept all of Norm's ideas--I'm not just useless, I'm a bit of a liability. I imagine it's the same with most APs (although I gotta say CP, millions dead of Ebola? Jesus, I would have been annoyed too, lol). Don would be an exception, who's kind of an AP celebrity who attracts people to the site. And someone like BP never makes waves and rarely posts, so he'll never be on the chopping block unless he suddenly addresses something Norm has an opposing opinion about.

    I doubt hi-lo is best for every player because they gotta want to use it. Whereas you certainly have a better grip than me on what you should ideally be doing to be ultimately successful, I think I probably have a better grip on the lackadaisical trajectory of the average newbie, as a lot of APs might have. I don't remember reading any advice you've given recently, so I'm just guessing, but I'd imagine you didn't always just give people what they asked for--you told them what you thought was best for them. It's probably best saved for discouraging giving stupid advice to newbies when they DIDN'T ask how to side count 7s. Or for encouraging something simpler than a newbie has proposed, rather than defaulting to hi-lo as the suggestion. By the latter, I mean, for example, a newbie who wants to use Hi-opt 2, but is having trouble. I think it's usually a bad idea to recommend hi-lo, not because it's not the best thing for him, but because he'll reject the advice...any opposing advice will be viewed favorably by the newbie, since his intention is to apparently use the strongest count he can handle. It's not unreasonable to say hi-lo would be an extreme suggestion in that case. People change their viewpoints incrementally...I'm a fan of looking at things like that. And I think that overall issue, got blown up a bit with a couple legit posters. And warped by Norm, not to implicate that as the issue, but to protect Lady Tthree--I mean, I haven't read shit on him being a charlatan over there. Point being, I don't doubt someone had a legitimate issue about your views and aren't sad you are gone. Do those with the legitimate gripe on that issue think that has anything to do with why you are actually gone? I have no idea. Do some people that have no involvement with the issue think it's a major reason? Probably.

    Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to be able to speak freely. When's Zengrifter gonna chime in? I know him and Lady Tthree used to be roommates and they had a falling out...sounds like a low budget movie idea?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I would agree with some of what you're saying, but I don't understand why the name calling, personal attacks and mudslinging are necessary.

    Is Flash sometimes arrogant? Is flash dismissive of hi-lo and other inferior counts? Yes. But I can vouch that Tthree is extremely talented in his Spanish 21 conquests as I have witnessed them. Sure, maybe flash maybe wrong on a lot of what he says, so why not debate him on the facts and merits of the arguments instead of smearing him in a public forum?

    KJ, You can call FLASH out for being overly arrogant and being a "know-it-all," but I don't understand why you personally attack him or why that's necessary. FLASH has been a wealth and fountain of information and has changed many people's lives throughout his free help and tutoring. That's obviously got to be worth something to the AP community at large. You may think FLASH is batshit crazy,and that's your right for thinking so, but I just don't understand why the personal attacks are necessary in any fashion.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Here is the real story on Flash. He is a lifelong gambling addict, by his own admission. Craps, Roulette, Sportsbetting, and most of all Horseracing. He still gambles at all these things at a disadvantage and has made posts on various forum about wagering all these game. Blackjack too for most of his life he played at a disadvantage. He just flat out was and still is a lifelong degenerative gambler.
    For anyone who was doubting my statements, you might want to take notice of Flash's many posts in the last few weeks in the dice influencing and horseracing threads? You will also notice that he posts on these topics with the same, definitive, 'claim of expertise' that he does with his posts on card counting.

    I post this and the original post of this thread, not as an attack on Flash, just as a window to who he really is. He is a retired guy, playing some blackjack at an advantage, that is a gambling degenerate. That's ok, nothing wrong with that. But you might just want to keep this in mind when considering some of his advice and statements that he makes in such an authoritative, "claim of expertise" manner. And since he also uses Norm's site to partner and team up with players that he "mentors", this also should be a consideration and concern for anyone considering teaming up with him.

  13. #13
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    For anyone who was doubting my statements, you might want to take notice of Flash's many posts in the last few weeks in the dice influencing and horseracing threads? You will also notice that he posts on these topics with the same, definitive, 'claim of expertise' that he does with his posts on card counting.

    I post this and the original post of this thread, not as an attack on Flash, just as a window to who he really is. He is a retired guy, playing some blackjack at an advantage, that is a gambling degenerate. That's ok, nothing wrong with that. But you might just want to keep this in mind when considering some of his advice and statements that he makes in such an authoritative, "claim of expertise" manner. And since he also uses Norm's site to partner and team up with players that he "mentors", this also should be a consideration and concern for anyone considering teaming up with him.
    I never considered Flash an expert ever since I first came to the site. This was when he was "robbed of over $100,000." What kind of an idiot carries around $100K in cash to go to the casino? If you have that kind of action, you get a marker. If anonymity is a concern, then leave on +2 count if you run out of money! People don't have checking accounts for the high interest rates, they do it so their money is in a bank vault. As a greenie, I very politely suggested he was a gambling degenerate in need of help. People then got in on it, telling me how stupid it was NOT to take your entire life savings with you into the casino each and every trip, and how they did things like stuff $20K into their shoes. This led to my first banning. Great site Norm. I seriously question MOST of the so-called experts. Most of them are just idiots who have nothing better to do than pretend they are geniuses. They spend way more time posting than they do winning. Norm's site is a gambling addicts' club for those in denial, which is why the good people don't post there anymore. I would like to know who carries around $100K by themselves to the casino, and where they are playing next. Please post your info.
    Last edited by Boz; September 1st, 2016 at 07:56 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I never considered Flash an expert ever since I first came to the site. This was when he was "robbed of over $100,000." What kind of an idiot carries around $100K in cash to go to the casino? If you have that kind of action, you get a marker.
    Just speculating, but he may be that he is unable to get a marker. He had two issues with two different casinos where he took out markers and did not repay them. There was legal action involved and he settled for a fraction of what was owed.

    Also, I didn't want to really get into the robbery, because I have heard different versions. But let's just say, some legit AP's that know more about the situation have stated the story doesn't add up. The money lost was not all his and there is speculation negative EV gambling was involved.

    This is precisely why, I believe new players that get involved with him, mentoring and possibly partnering and teaming up, combining bankrolls, should be aware of his history.

  15. #15
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Just speculating, but he may be that he is unable to get a marker. He had two issues with two different casinos where he took out markers and did not repay them. There was legal action involved and he settled for a fraction of what was owed.

    Also, I didn't want to really get into the robbery, because I have heard different versions. But let's just say, some legit AP's that know more about the situation have stated the story doesn't add up. The money lost was not all his and there is speculation negative EV gambling was involved.

    This is precisely why, I believe new players that get involved with him, mentoring and possibly partnering and teaming up, combining bankrolls, should be aware of his history.
    See, I know it doesn't add up without having talked to anyone. Because only an IDIOT just walks around by himself with a 100K. Simple as that.

    That's interesting. Not paying back markers. Getting "robbed" of money that wasn't even his. I think we found our robber. FLASH! My little brother used to get robbed all the time, Our house got broken into constantly. Never any signs of forced entry, fucking genius burglar whoever this guy was. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Enoch & the Watchers: The Real Story of Angels & Demons
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 18th, 2014, 08:00 AM
  2. The REAL (untold) Ken Uston Story - VIDEO
    By DDutton in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 17th, 2014, 02:04 PM
  3. A Pagan Christ? Reflections on the Real Christmas Story
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 31st, 2012, 08:05 PM
  4. Brightest Galactic Flash Ever
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 04:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts