+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 299

Thread: Lady Tthree's UltraMania

  1. #1
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default Lady Tthree's UltraMania

    Thanks in advance for welcoming me back to the board. So I recently started posting again at BJTF. And Lady Tthree went off the rails for no apparent reason, threatening not only not to be my mentor (Puhleaze!), but to also call the site admin in on the case.

    And true to his word, I saw an unusual amount of posts censored and warned as Lady Tthree sat there complaining about how every reasonable person would never disagree with her opinions about me, or on any other subject for that matter. And now, yet again, she's going on and on about her magic multi-dimensional count that is nearly "impossible" and requires someone "special" to accomplish it. It's so magnificent, its side effects include "nausea".

    I couldn't make this up.

    Even though the site administrator has protected her and took her side over everything, it appears he can't even stomach this bullshit.

    So I basically came here to bash on T3 since she's the teacher's pet over there and I'm not allowed to defend myself. Hopefully, T3 will come here and get her ass handed to her by me. I've got plenty of these that you won't find anywhere. Believe me, I had to shorten up this diatribe.

    Here's an excerpt about T3's counting system. Notice how it's so vague as to tell you nothing; while a lot of it makes no sense. And it's like she's trying to impress someone. (Bold comments are mine) --

    You really have to know your math to even construct a ramp well (how impressive!). The computer constructs a weak betting matrix(I bet you can do a better job than a stupid computer). You must plot the percentage of BR that is your optimal bet for each TC pair with its frequency and then sum all the frequencies to get a frequency distribution by optimal kelly bet size (what are you talking about douchebag? it sounds like you're making shit up) . What you are doing is the TC pairs break down each linear betting bin into optimal kelly bets for each TC pair....BORING STUFF...Then each of these linear betting bins being scattered by optimal kelly bet increasing frequencies where they land according to their respective scot in the frequency bell curve for the linear betting bin (this is the most boring science fiction I've ever read). ..The resulting scatter diagram predicts the frequencies for each gradient as the optimal kelly bet increases(oh, a scatter diagram, now you've proved it's nonlinear because there's dots that are scattered). So from a frequency perspective you are getting a wave interference pattern (OH my god, now it involves a spectroscope?) like you studied in physics but each wave is different.
    -- Be advised that this hocus pocus nonsense is about 30x longer than this entire post from beginning to end, has no commercial value, its posting contains no contact information or real names, and its posting complies with Fair Use.

    Last edited by Boz; June 24th, 2016 at 07:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Recent T3 post:

    "It is an almost impossible count thatI don't share with but a precious few people that I think can do it. So far I haven't been disappointed. I get comments from first attempts at it like they got dizzy, nauseous or get physically ill. 3 weeks out they still feel hopeless but once they start to be able to it proficiency comes rather quickly. Most would give up after 3 weeks without 1 successful count down of a shoe. It takes a special type of person to get over the hump. Also I am not looking for people to teach my approach. I put the concept out there but it was not well received."

    T3 count causes physical pain! LOL! It causes bloating for T3!
    Last edited by fat_bumblebee; June 24th, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Recent T3 post:

    "It is an almost impossible count thatI don't share with but a precious few people that I think can do it. So far I haven't been disappointed. I get comments from first attempts at it like they got dizzy, nauseous or get physically ill. 3 weeks out they still feel hopeless but once they start to be able to it proficiency comes rather quickly. Most would give up after 3 weeks without 1 successful count down of a shoe. It takes a special type of person to get over the hump. Also I am not looking for people to teach my approach. I put the concept out there but it was not well received."

    T3 count causes physical pain! LOL! It causes bloating for T3!
    So bloated is T3 with her own ego that she still cannot stop farting...


  4. #4
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Norm temporarily banned me 6 hours after posting this for "Increasingly aggressive posts towards a valued member." Is that code for because I posted at the ZenZone and I need to remove it? Well, duh. It will probably magically become a permanent ban. Sorry, Norm, you run your site any way you want and protect your delusional ass-kissing sycophants who think they've personally seen alien spacecraft and met God, not once, but twice--all you want. I don't blame him, I value people who shine my shoes and give me money over normal, non-ass-licking people. But his repeated failed attempts to restrict speech elsewhere, coupled with statements like "I don't let statements on other sites affect things here" that are a bit historically and demonstrably false make him less than virtuous or even sane on the whole subject.

    But this is not about any other site or any other poster. This is about the delusional, lying Lady Tthree. And yes, isn't it amusing how using her count might make you sick? She's delusional on a scale where she may need professional treatment. And that's no joke or exaggeration. I know what her count is because I came up with the same thing 2 years ago. It took quite awhile to figure out it was the same thing, if not slightly stronger than Lady Tthree's version. Why? Because I'm essentially a normal person, who doesn't invent a bunch of weird ways to describe simple counting, and I'm not delusional to the point I think I belong in the BJ Hall of Fame. The count is just a small improvement on Hi-Opt 2 and slightly different (and easier, IMO) than multi-parameter counting. I estimate the gain to be 5% at most, but probably closer to 1%, which I find to be substantial, which is why I use it. Lady Tthree says for blackjack it is "57%". And much, much more for SP21. If memory serves, that's far better than a computer perfectly tracking deck composition. Lady Tthree is free to set the record straight by posting something that remotely makes sense for once.
    Last edited by Boz; June 24th, 2016 at 11:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    850

    Default Golden Tablets

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Norm temporarily banned me 6 hours after posting this for "Increasingly aggressive posts towards a valued member." Is that code for because I posted at the ZenZone and I need to remove it? Well, duh. It will probably magically become a permanent ban.... But his repeated failed attempts to restrict speech elsewhere, coupled with statements like "I don't let statements on other sites affect things here" that are a bit historically and demonstrably false make him less than virtuous or even sane on the whole subject.
    M0rmon in another thread states, "I have this 'thing' about proof. I don't like accusing people of crimes based on rumors, even when I know it is true. Unfortunately, there are people that make a habit of this." And later, "Well, I'm not going to prison for other people's criminal acts, particularly when they disgust me."

    Full message from Whataburger at: https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post194746

    [Dr. Dodo has never been banned by M0rmon and probably never will be due to "Privacy through obscurity."]

  6. #6
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Yeah, I read that. It had nothing to do with me. At least, I assume it didn't. You never know with him. He questioned me about posting about him at WoV. It was just some mild-mannered doofus with the same handle as me, who made 1 five sentence post where Norm's uselessness to their forum was a minor sub-plot.

    I wanted to comment on the copyright thing, but I didn't because I knew he'd throw a fit. Essentially ranting about becoming an FBI informant, talking about prison, and threatening to contact authors was so beyond bizarre, I was annoyed. I was mostly annoyed at whoever the rat was, if there was one. Why would he be mad about something anyone with an ax to grind could have invented, and imply something documented may or may not have actually happened? Maybe he reads PMs. I'm not accusing, but he does appear to be obsessed about controlling and punishing others' sedition. Maybe he knew for sure it happened, but didn't want to press so lied about knowing it happened. That would make sense, if not for his rant on being a defender of human rights (copyright infringement, not something unimportant like human trafficking). So he knew and is going to turn a blind eye? Yeah, I think Lady Tthree is the only one who saw the wisdom of his rant. Speaking of, this thread is supposed to be about Lady Tthree. Norm has his failings, that he'll never admit, but so do all of us. Lady Tthree, however, is in a league of her own.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    In what thread did all this happen Boz? I don't even read Stinky's site any more. It really has become a complete voodoo site with no value.

    The smelly guy with an aversion to bathing and soap is a very talented blackjack mathematician. His software is an amazing tool that has benefited so many in the community at all different levels of play, myself included. And his book Modern Blackjack is an outstanding resource. It is a very easy read with Norm's liberal use of Charts and graphs. It is very much underrated because not that many players know about it. I particularly like it because it touches on the modern game and what is needed to win in today's blackjack world....and guess what....that is a relatively simple approach. And yet he backs these complete frauds and I am specifically speaking of T3 and Flash, who make completely outrageous claims to the contrary. Claims that contradict Norm's own beliefs.

    Without even knowing the details, I am sure it is just more of the same thing that has been happening. Norman is backing the wrong guys for the wrong reasons. And he and his site have lost any and all credibility because of it. Blackjack forum is now just another voodoo site with a handful of people dominating the discussion. Two in particular that are just completely full of shit and several of their admirers/yes men.

    My advise to you Boz, don't waste your time there. The site is now just completely irrelevant in the blackjack community. It's become one of those guys standing on the corner with signs and a bullhorn yelling about something that no one gives a damn about. They crazy guy yelling and his stinky, smelly friend providing the soap box for him to stand on.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Before this T3 fraud, transformed him online fantasy character (not real life) from a recreational part-time, red chip player to a professional player playing this new super-duper count that no one else could possibly even understand, let alone play, he told us all he was going to do just that. He told us he wanted to be known as one of the blackjack greats. And that is all this whole exercise has been about.

    Thorpe invented the Thorpe ultimate count. Uston came up with the Uston Advanced point count. Both extremely powerful on paper. But guess what....neither of these guys played these counts with their names attached, because they just weren't applicable in real life casino play. Those little extra mathematical advantages that showed up on paper and in todays world, simulations, don't materialize in real world play. They are just a mathematical exercise on paper, not applicable in the real world. In other words...that's not what it takes to actually win. And that's why both these real blackjack guys actually played simpler counts than the advanced counts that bare their names.

    So T3 can do what ever it is he is doing. Spin his nonsense for whatever reason. And the smelly old math guy can provide him the platform to do so, but in the end it is all just fantasy. That is not how you win at blackjack card counting and the man with the unpleasant aroma knows that. That is the really sad thing about this whole situation. All this voodoo crap that he allowed someone else to push is just going to tarnish stinky's legacy...for no apparent reason.
    Last edited by KewlJ; June 25th, 2016 at 01:30 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,459

    Default Boz

    Boz, KJ is correct, and IMHO a level one count with heavy indice plays and employing STing is the way to win, or a very fine ruled game with deep pen, the rest is all BS. I am very disciplined and will only play either of these two games I have mentioned, luckily both are very available to me, one a 45 min drive, another a longer 4 hour drive, but I will not settle for less. BJ is still a thrill to play under these circumstances.

    AS to 3, what astounding BS, gotta be a very sick women, and Mormon, well,,we all know full well about his Bizarre antics.

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  10. #10
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    In what thread did all this happen Boz? I don't even read Stinky's site any more. It really has become a complete voodoo site with no value.

    The smelly guy with an aversion to bathing and soap is a very talented blackjack mathematician. His software is an amazing tool that has benefited so many in the community at all different levels of play, myself included. And his book Modern Blackjack is an outstanding resource. It is a very easy read with Norm's liberal use of Charts and graphs. It is very much underrated because not that many players know about it. I particularly like it because it touches on the modern game and what is needed to win in today's blackjack world....and guess what....that is a relatively simple approach. And yet he backs these complete frauds and I am specifically speaking of T3 and Flash, who make completely outrageous claims to the contrary. Claims that contradict Norm's own beliefs.

    Without even knowing the details, I am sure it is just more of the same thing that has been happening. Norman is backing the wrong guys for the wrong reasons. And he and his site have lost any and all credibility because of it. Blackjack forum is now just another voodoo site with a handful of people dominating the discussion. Two in particular that are just completely full of shit and several of their admirers/yes men.

    My advise to you Boz, don't waste your time there. The site is now just completely irrelevant in the blackjack community. It's become one of those guys standing on the corner with signs and a bullhorn yelling about something that no one gives a damn about. They crazy guy yelling and his stinky, smelly friend providing the soap box for him to stand on.
    A lot of the info he gave me in emails. I offered to specifically describe my count in exchange for info on his count. All I got in return was a bunch of barely comprehensible nonsense. Lady Tthree turned on me when I asked why everyone assumed it was illegal in MO to ban counters, as I couldn't find any law on the topic. Everyone was giving me their crackpot OPINION. Although I don't practice, I'm a fucking certified lawyer. I'm like no, 'that's not a good reason, that's nonsense, that explains nothing, etc.' Then finally someone posted their experience and I decided it sounds like they won't ban anyone, but technically, they probably could. Question answered, end of discussion. Tthree went nuts, not the end of discussion, and the entire thread got deleted after Norm declared who's opinion was correct (not mine). So I emailed MO and got their interpretation of the law. Basically they said under limited or unusual circumstances (they provided an example), it can happen. Which is basically, in my view, no they won't but can. I posted it for everyone to read and interpret it anyway they want. Norm and Tthree again went nuts. I deleted the post, but the thread remains. During this, Tthree was threatening not to be my mentor if I didn't change my mind, and accused me of being a casino spy (in the disadvantage forum).

    Yes, Tthree is a complete charlatan. For some reason, his goal seems to be to mislead new players so as to "mentor" them. I haven't seen anything to indicate Flash is anything but legitimate. He gives horrible advice to red-chippers because he either never was at or doesn't remember lower stakes; he's definitely a better library than a teacher.

    I use an advanced count just fine, but I have a small BR. I'm not black-chipping. And I can't ST worth a damn, nor do I have the operational funds to scout the country for other kinds of opportunities. Kind of why I've focused on upgrading my count for the time-being. I'm comfortable with it. But I'll tell you what. I'm 99% sure I've figured out Lady Tthree's count. It's the same as mine or weaker. I do something very unusual. Not impossible. Not technically multi-paramater. There's no 57% gain in EV. I simply have two strong counts at the same time, the purpose of which is to increase PE and IC. It's intuitive which count is giving you a more accurate play decision, so you use it. The IC is better because the absolute value in the difference between the play count and the side count gives you something closer to the 10-count. The gain? Marginal. Nonlinear, 2d cancellations? Made-up nonsense. Probably a remnant from something he read while trying to figure out how to cheat--because while I was trying to figure out how to cheat at blackjack by looking at the differences in refracted light, that's when I was reading about wave interference patterns. Too bad for him that he ran into someone sane who thinks like him.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    So bloated is T3 with her own ego that she still cannot stop farting...

    Impossible! T3 cannot dive due to severe bloating!
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I haven't seen anything to indicate Flash is anything but legitimate. He gives horrible advice to red-chippers because he either never was at or doesn't remember lower stakes; he's definitely a better library than a teacher.
    Here is the real story on Flash. He is a lifelong gambling addict, by his own admission. Craps, Roulette, Sportsbetting, and most of all Horseracing. He still gambles at all these things at a disadvantage and has made posts on various forum about wagering all these game. Blackjack too for most of his life he played at a disadvantage. He just flat out was and still is a lifelong degenerative gambler. In typical degenerative gambler fashion several times he took out markers at casinos and did not repay them. Casinos had to sue him to get part of their money back. He seems to view this as an "advantage play". I would call it a window into a dishonest person's soul.

    Now at some point later in his life, Flash took up and learned about card counting. Obviously he settled on Hi-opt2, which is fine. So as he went into his retirement years he began playing blackjack at an advantage. That's great. Despite that I play full-time, I think blackjack works best as a supplemental thing. But since he was retired from a professional career (I think teaching Psychology or something at a college) and had/has retirement income/savings, I don't think he is being honest in now describing himself as a 20 year professional player. He never actually lived off his blackjack or AP earnings. At best his BJ advantage play was supplementing his retirement income and at worse maybe offsetting the other negative EV degenerative gambling that he still engages in and covering some travel costs.

    In addition to not being honest about his history, he is not honest with his claims involving his position on the count debate. It is fine if he believes in Hi-opt2 and wants to promote and encourage that. But when he says things like "Hi-lo is a weak or recreational count" and that "no professional players play hi-lo" he is once again flat out lying. He knows many professional players that play hi-lo, some that he played with numerous times. So he is just flat out being dishonest, yet again.

    And then there is his extreme condescending attitude and talking down to both newer players and experienced players. I won't even get into that other than to say he is just full of himself and misleading to newer players. Sorry for hijacking your thread about T3, just wanted to set the record straight. My issues with both T3 and Flash are not personal. It's just neither is being honest about their history and current claims, and that is misleading newer players and that is just not fair. They should be called out on this. The blackjack AP community has always policed themselves in this manner.
    Last edited by KewlJ; June 25th, 2016 at 06:26 PM.

  13. #13
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Here is the real story on Flash. He is a lifelong gambling addict, by his own admission. Craps, Roulette, Sportsbetting, and most of all Horseracing. He still gambles at all these things at a disadvantage and has made posts on various forum about wagering all these game. Blackjack too for most of his life he played at a disadvantage. He just flat out was and still is a lifelong degenerative gambler. In typical degenerative gambler fashion several times he took out markers at casinos and did not repay them. Casinos had to sue him to get part of their money back. He seems to view this as an "advantage play". I would call it a window into a dishonest person's soul.

    Now at some point later in his life, Flash took up and learned about card counting. Obviously he settled on Hi-opt2, which is fine. So as he went into his retirement years he began playing blackjack at an advantage. That's great. Despite that I play full-time, I think blackjack works best as a supplemental thing. But since he was retired from a professional career (I think teaching Psychology or something at a college) and had/has retirement income/savings, I don't think he is being honest in now describing himself as a 20 year professional player. He never actually lived off his blackjack or AP earnings. At best his BJ advantage play was supplementing his retirement income and at worse maybe offsetting the other negative EV degenerative gambling that he still engages in and covering some travel costs.

    In addition to not being honest about his history, he is not honest with his claims involving his position on the count debate. It is fine if he believes in Hi-opt2 and wants to promote and encourage that. But when he says things like "Hi-lo is a weak or recreational count" and that "no professional players play hi-lo" he is once again flat out lying. He knows many professional players that play hi-lo, some that he played with numerous times. So he is just flat out being dishonest, yet again.

    And then there is his extreme condescending attitude and talking down to both newer players and experienced players. I won't even get into that other than to say he is just full of himself and misleading to newer players. Sorry for hijacking your thread about T3, just wanted to set the record straight. My issues with both T3 and Flash are not personal. It's just neither is being honest about their history and current claims, and that is misleading newer players and that is just not fair. They should be called out on this. The blackjack AP community has always policed themselves in this manner.
    Interesting. I did not know that about Flash. It's not surprising. And your explanation does, I think, help explain some of his odd legal problems and what I'd call superstitions. He's deathly afraid of Indian casinos. I have a differing view on that subject, but his fear seems to go above and beyond the normal wariness APs have for tribal land. He's had his car impounded for a long period of time. And I believe it was him that was robbed of 100K a few years ago; way too much cash for an AP to be carrying, IMO. If anyone thinks I'm wrong, what's your name and address, and how much cash do you usually carry??

    I've been the victim of one of his condescending snippets when he was blatantly wrong. I snapped back at him. And BigPlayer even came in later and agreed with everything I said, and explicitly disagreed with Flash. Flash is ingrained in his opinions, some of which are obviously stupid or unfounded or inapplicable to a given situation. But he backs off when he is outgunned. And he posts his rationale so its clear enough that a person of reasonable intelligence can understand what he's talking about. Maybe he is making misrepresentations about his past, I haven't researched. But the theory of counting is easy. The theory of practice is easy. You don't need 20 years of experience to have a good answer to 99% of the questions. Personal questions, the type you'd be equipped to answer and he might not be, I don't see a whole lot on the subject. I haven't seen anything that makes me think he's really a fraud; definitely not to the caliber of Lady Tthree who blatantly lies about mathematics. Granted, he might be inflating his credibility. I haven't seen him say hi-lo doesn't work. Obviously it does, that's standard for teams. I recommend that count for every new player. I don't recommend unbalanced counts and I don't recommend advanced counts, other than possibly eventually moving to an RPC-variant if they master the count. Why? Because hi-lo is how I started and the RPC-variant addresses the main weakness in hi-lo, the 2/7. But I have seen him recommend Hi-Opt 2 for newbies. I don't argue with him, I just ignore that part of what he said because it's a stupid recommendation for someone so lost he's asking about side counting aces in hi-lo. I recommend against ace-neutral counts, in favor of an RPC-variant for hi-lo people looking to move up. But with no other choice, I'd recommend Hi-opt 1 to such a player. Flash doesn't seem to understand what it is to be a newbie or to have a low bankroll. But he doesn't seem to lack knowledge, in general. I know you believe in simplicity. I believe in simplicity first, incremental complexity later. I think starting out with the most complex thing possible is the worst thing you can try.

    No, it's cool, you didn't hijack anything. I know you posted a lot over there and had some issues. It all seemed a bit melo-dramatic on your part when I read it, to be completely honest. Lady Tthree always just seemed like a calm, neutral egghead. But then after drawing conclusions with incredibly poor reasoning, he had an emotional meltdown over nothing; something completely academic that was none of his business. Then Norm started deleting not just posts, but entire threads. Then I started looking closer at Lady Tthree's count, which was nothing but nonsense. Then I realized you had a lot of the same gripe as me. Except you were arguing it hurts other people, when I really just wanted to openly attack Lady Tthree to get even with the self-declared genius who is probably not even as smart as me. Certainly less cunning and more delusional--I did get a pretty detailed manifesto of the nonsense count, after-all. Basically, what you were talking about in your last threads there made more sense to me after having Lady Tthree stand behind Norm and throw rocks at me. All those newbies over there are potential clients. I've not spent a dime. Lady Tthree spends money and hails his master. So it's not hard to understand why he gets preferential treatment and so many others have gone by the wayside.
    Last edited by Boz; June 25th, 2016 at 09:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Every couple of months someone comes along, and takes a really objective look at what has happened and what is still occurring at Norm's site. It is interesting, even gratifying to see them reach the same conclusion. And this is even more astonishing because Norm has deleted posts and threads to hide or cover-up the truth. You are an attorney Boz....in a court of law this would be a crime in itself.....tampering with the evidence.

    There is no doubt in my mind that T3 is a complete fraud. He is a guy that knows the mathematics of blackjack. The numbers on paper or in simulations. But that's all it is, clinical knowledge. That is fine for discussion, if you want to discuss the clinical mathematics of blackjack. He thrives in that arena. His long winded explanations complete with formula after formula, will seemingly make his case or muddy the waters enough that others accept his case. But most of that theory doesn't matter or come into play in practical, real-life application. That just is not how one wins in card counting blackjack. He has created a fantasy, virtual type persona. What he claims he is.....just is not real.

    Now I am not lumping Flash in with all of that, but there is elements of fraud and mis-representations and exaggerations of his real life resume, for the purpose of misleading other. That is where I lump them together.

    I have participated on half dozen or so blackjack/AP message boards over the last 10 years and it is not uncommon to have someone come along and exaggerate who they are, as well as claims. I figure for the most part members can figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. So I generally just them talk and usually given enough rope, they hang themselves.

    But every once in a while someone comes along, like a T3, who's claims are so egregious and his act so convincing that you can literally see some of the newer members falling for it, to be headed down a path of destruction. It is that point that legitimate members of the community must step forward and call them out. It is not only our right, but our responsibility to do so. And that is precisely what occurred just about a year ago, on Norm's site. Myself and 2 other well known professional players, stepped up to call out T3 bullshit claims. It was out of character for all 3 of us to do so, and that should tell you all you need to know right there. We felt we had no other choice.

    While everyone throughout the community knows these guys are frauds with their claims BS, for whatever reason, Norm has gone to great lengths to protect these frauds and provide them a platform for their non-sense. He has driven many legit, professional, knowledgeable players from his site, including the two other professional players that joined with me in calling out this fraud (one has since returned on a somewhat limited basis). He banned me from the site and then trolled me to other sites asking various site owners/administrators to censor or silence me as well. THAT is the lengths he has gone to protect these frauds.

    One can only speculate as to why Norm would do this? The only answer I could come up with is that he must think it financially better for him to have these frauds and all there grandiose claims. All this discussion of superior counts and comparisons must lead to increased software sales from the newbies that are drawn to Norm's site. Either that or he has just lost his mind. Either way he has reduced his site to now nothing more than a voodoo site and thrown away his own credibility throughout the community. And yes he has damaged my own reputation in the process. But that's fine....I know who I really am.

    So I welcome you Boz, to those that know and/or have figured out the real truth despite all the cover-ups and deleting threads and posts. Oh and one other thing. Norm likes to say this is all about count debate. Me arguing for the count I use, hi-lo. While I do play hi-lo, and am a proponent of hi-lo for newer players, until they figure some things out....that is not what this is about and Norm knows it. That too is just part of the mis-direct and cover-up.

  15. #15
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Every couple of months someone comes along, and takes a really objective look at what has happened and what is still occurring at Norm's site. It is interesting, even gratifying to see them reach the same conclusion. And this is even more astonishing because Norm has deleted posts and threads to hide or cover-up the truth. You are an attorney Boz....in a court of law this would be a crime in itself.....tampering with the evidence.

    There is no doubt in my mind that T3 is a complete fraud. He is a guy that knows the mathematics of blackjack. The numbers on paper or in simulations. But that's all it is, clinical knowledge. That is fine for discussion, if you want to discuss the clinical mathematics of blackjack. He thrives in that arena. His long winded explanations complete with formula after formula, will seemingly make his case or muddy the waters enough that others accept his case. But most of that theory doesn't matter or come into play in practical, real-life application. That just is not how one wins in card counting blackjack. He has created a fantasy, virtual type persona. What he claims he is.....just is not real.

    Now I am not lumping Flash in with all of that, but there is elements of fraud and mis-representations and exaggerations of his real life resume, for the purpose of misleading other. That is where I lump them together.

    I have participated on half dozen or so blackjack/AP message boards over the last 10 years and it is not uncommon to have someone come along and exaggerate who they are, as well as claims. I figure for the most part members can figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. So I generally just them talk and usually given enough rope, they hang themselves.

    But every once in a while someone comes along, like a T3, who's claims are so egregious and his act so convincing that you can literally see some of the newer members falling for it, to be headed down a path of destruction. It is that point that legitimate members of the community must step forward and call them out. It is not only our right, but our responsibility to do so. And that is precisely what occurred just about a year ago, on Norm's site. Myself and 2 other well known professional players, stepped up to call out T3 bullshit claims. It was out of character for all 3 of us to do so, and that should tell you all you need to know right there. We felt we had no other choice.

    While everyone throughout the community knows these guys are frauds with their claims BS, for whatever reason, Norm has gone to great lengths to protect these frauds and provide them a platform for their non-sense. He has driven many legit, professional, knowledgeable players from his site, including the two other professional players that joined with me in calling out this fraud (one has since returned on a somewhat limited basis). He banned me from the site and then trolled me to other sites asking various site owners/administrators to censor or silence me as well. THAT is the lengths he has gone to protect these frauds.

    One can only speculate as to why Norm would do this? The only answer I could come up with is that he must think it financially better for him to have these frauds and all there grandiose claims. All this discussion of superior counts and comparisons must lead to increased software sales from the newbies that are drawn to Norm's site. Either that or he has just lost his mind. Either way he has reduced his site to now nothing more than a voodoo site and thrown away his own credibility throughout the community. And yes he has damaged my own reputation in the process. But that's fine....I know who I really am.

    So I welcome you Boz, to those that know and/or have figured out the real truth despite all the cover-ups and deleting threads and posts. Oh and one other thing. Norm likes to say this is all about count debate. Me arguing for the count I use, hi-lo. While I do play hi-lo, and am a proponent of hi-lo for newer players, until they figure some things out....that is not what this is about and Norm knows it. That too is just part of the mis-direct and cover-up.
    Well, if his site were a courtroom, it would be tampering with evidence and a crime. So, metaphorically, yes, he's clearly tampered with evidence possibly in an effort to unfairly alter public opinion--realistically, that's censorship. Outside of the context of an ongoing criminal investigation, it's his site and he can do anything he wants--he could censor all NON-racist posts if he wished (if Norm is trolling this site, I'm clearly NOT implying you would do such a thing, so do not make up some false paraphrase). IMO, the only thing that makes it unethical are his claims that he DOESN'T engage in that kind of behavior, claims that are sometimes even technically true. But they always imply he's not interested in controlling other peoples opinions. He's constantly mischaracterizing others' viewpoints or making unfalsifiable claims, which are more transparent than they are clever. If I were running a business, I don't know if it would include deleting posts, but I'd do what I wanted within the law. I'd just flip the bird to whoever questioned me rather than create some false narrative. My dad runs a business. The appearance of shadiness or pettiness, even when it doesn't exist, hurts business. Running everything like a dictator--actually, not as harmful as you'd think. Sometimes lies have to be told...usually the peons tell you what lie they want to hear, you tell them, and you never carry on about it so it gets dropped. Norm does seem to partially latch on to the current narrative, but he blows it up becoming leader of the revolt rather than the mediator, and encourages it to get to a boiling point. My view anyway.

    See I don't like to put Flash in that type of category because I'm sort of in that category. I've played for only a few years, never full-time. I've been using my bankroll for living expenses so it deteriorated. It was never large to begin with. But I know what I'm talking about; I've got roughly 10,000 hours, including travel, which is about 1/3. I use a very strong count. Not because I fell for terrible advice, but because it's customized for ME. I'd suck at traditional Hi-opt 2--I've never used it. I hate KO. I've been trespassed, back-offed, won a tourney--plenty of applicable experience. So I give good advice to straight counters who are green. When some idiot gives bad advice and then wants to compare BRs to determine who's advice is better, it carries minimal relevance--more accurately, sometimes it is of minor concern; usually it's irrelevant. I've seen ploppies win 50K at blackjack in one session with an initial BR of $100. I see weak counters with decent sized BRs (so they claim anyway) saying stupid things. Sometimes I disagree with respected APs. Usually they don't change my opinion. But often times, I do learn that what I do works best for ME and is not best for most people. Accordingly, I sometimes present my method as alternate to the standard method when replying to a similar inquiry. So anyway, I'd want my advice judged on its usefulness or merit, not any other criteria. Granted, Flash's advice to newbies sucks, but I think he knows stuff. And if he's made terrible gambling-related decisions, that shouldn't detract from the fact he knows stuff. Basically, I could have my credibility attacked for any of that and 99% of the time it wouldn't be fair--and that other 1%, I probably wouldn't have an opinion, but I might be asking the question--and I'm completely open about the fact that I suck at ST, HC, and have never once sequenced. If Flash chooses to actively hide things that could be used unfairly against him whereas I just don't talk about them, I don't think it detracts from him. I don't like that he supports Lady Tthree and sometimes has very strong opinions based on pure speculation.

    Lady Three on the other hand, posts patently false and/or confusing information. He's been doing that since the first day I posted there in 2012, when I was somewhat green. To give him credit, what he said wasn't false. But unless he's mentally challenged (and I mean that literally), it was purposely confusing and said only to make himself feel smart. I was proficient and a red-chipper; basically with no idea why counting worked. Just that it did. By then, I was starting to get interested in learning more. I asked some newbie question. Lady Tthree starts talking about EOR tables. No idea what they are. When I figured out what they were at some later time, I was able to determine they had zero relevancy to the question. If you're in 4th grade math class, and you ask some question about multiplying fractions, and your teacher responds with some rant about electron clouds in carbon, you probably won't ace your homework. He was probably prepping me to bedazzle me with his secret magic count. I still don't get his purpose. He's not selling this scam--yet. What's the payoff of this charade? If it's merely self-gratification, then he's mentally ill.

    I think Norm has a financial incentive for most of what he does. Newbies are there because they are potential clients. 3 is there because he's no doubt bought everything Norm ever created and constantly worships His greatness. Norm goes to great lengths to protect 3, but absolutely will not attach his own reputation to 3's nonsense magic count--why? Because that would damage his finances vis a vis reputation. I'm abrasive, I'm already regarded as an expert, I don't need to buy anything, I don't subscribe, and I don't recommend buying anything nor accept all of Norm's ideas--I'm not just useless, I'm a bit of a liability. I imagine it's the same with most APs (although I gotta say CP, millions dead of Ebola? Jesus, I would have been annoyed too, lol). Don would be an exception, who's kind of an AP celebrity who attracts people to the site. And someone like BP never makes waves and rarely posts, so he'll never be on the chopping block unless he suddenly addresses something Norm has an opposing opinion about.

    I doubt hi-lo is best for every player because they gotta want to use it. Whereas you certainly have a better grip than me on what you should ideally be doing to be ultimately successful, I think I probably have a better grip on the lackadaisical trajectory of the average newbie, as a lot of APs might have. I don't remember reading any advice you've given recently, so I'm just guessing, but I'd imagine you didn't always just give people what they asked for--you told them what you thought was best for them. It's probably best saved for discouraging giving stupid advice to newbies when they DIDN'T ask how to side count 7s. Or for encouraging something simpler than a newbie has proposed, rather than defaulting to hi-lo as the suggestion. By the latter, I mean, for example, a newbie who wants to use Hi-opt 2, but is having trouble. I think it's usually a bad idea to recommend hi-lo, not because it's not the best thing for him, but because he'll reject the advice...any opposing advice will be viewed favorably by the newbie, since his intention is to apparently use the strongest count he can handle. It's not unreasonable to say hi-lo would be an extreme suggestion in that case. People change their viewpoints incrementally...I'm a fan of looking at things like that. And I think that overall issue, got blown up a bit with a couple legit posters. And warped by Norm, not to implicate that as the issue, but to protect Lady Tthree--I mean, I haven't read shit on him being a charlatan over there. Point being, I don't doubt someone had a legitimate issue about your views and aren't sad you are gone. Do those with the legitimate gripe on that issue think that has anything to do with why you are actually gone? I have no idea. Do some people that have no involvement with the issue think it's a major reason? Probably.

    Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to be able to speak freely. When's Zengrifter gonna chime in? I know him and Lady Tthree used to be roommates and they had a falling out...sounds like a low budget movie idea?
    Last edited by Boz; June 26th, 2016 at 07:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Lady Tthree, How does she do it?
    By fat_bumblebee in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: May 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
  2. Punch a Lady and This is What Happens
    By Katz in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 12th, 2014, 08:42 PM
  3. Lady Lemonade
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM
  4. Lady Lotto Luck
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 16th, 2012, 09:35 AM
  5. Lady & the Tramp Redux
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 5th, 2012, 06:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts