+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Egregious & Capricious Wattenberger

Default More censorship at Blackjack the Voodoo Forum

Unless it has been moved somewhere that I can't see, Norm removed a one line post from Bjarg, that I thought was outstanding. Hilarious actually.

I believe it was in the "card counting as a career" thread started by Zeezebar. Flash made a post attacking Zee. Said something to the effect that Zee is a fraud, doesn't even have basic card counting knowledge and not the player he pretends to be.

Bjarg responded with a one line post, something like "Are you sure you aren't talking about someone else?" No name but the implication was there. It was brilliant in it's brevity, subtlety, and yet, clarity.

So guess what, Now both posts, Flash's post and Bjarg's response are gone with no mention. I suppose if questioned, Norm would say he censored because of an attack on Zeezebar, however, he has let attacks of Zee occur very regularly. In reality he removed the posts because of everyone knew bjarg was speaking of T3 and Norm couldn't have someone speaking the truth (which everyone now knows) of the golden boy....the "protected one". Norm's censorship is just really sad.
    Last edited by KJ; August 30th, 2016 at 12:47 AM.

I think my 3-day suspension and leaving outright, as a greenie contributor never to return, couldn't have come at a more galvanizing time...

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Note that the PC N0rm banishes said poster to the Indus Valley, for knowing the previous history, as he does to those who figure it out over time (me). I wonder what it is about that place that has him so angry, that makes him so geographically, anthropologically and even racially motivated... Seems verrrry specific...
    Indus Valley is a colloquialism for the bronze age ... that's where the unworthy serfs are banished to, the dark ages!

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Indus Valley is a colloquialism for the bronze age ... that's where the unworthy serfs are banished to, the dark ages!
    That seems rather obscure. Norm's jokes are fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Well I'm sure Unicorn knows there's the bright light of a few pigs in a cesspool over here he can come to.

See, the thing is the Bronze Age and specifically Indus Valley was a positive time in evolution of civilization, assuming you agree with that premise. It seems N0rm definitely DOES agree which is why I found referencing a minorly successful civilization didn't make sense to me. If he wanted to say dark ages he should have said dark ages and given a geographically and chronologically relevant area. I suppose he is a Bronze Age hater with his maths and computers but his social skills are about on par with a caveman that can't fucking hunt.

Here's a funny Wattenberger sighting from today.

It came to my attention that 'pigpen' Norm posted at the 2+2 poker forum, in a thread about Michael Morgenstern. (it' in the news, views and gossip section). After Norm posted, one of the members mentioned Norm has a history of bullying people. At this point, our hero "pigpen" responds that "he has bullied no one" and the poster "has been listening to the wrong folks".

This is the point that I was notified and being that the "listening to the wrong folks" was a reference to me, I had a thought or two on the subject. So Norm and I went back and forth a bit rehashing old events, with Norm pulling out his usual playbook saying I am illegally posting copyrighted and protected information. Anything to avoid having the truth be told. No doubt at this point he sent a message to 2+2 administrators threatening them with legal action if they did not remove my posts. That is his regular routine. Threaten this and file complaints about that.

So finally after a little back and forth, we get the typical Norm ending. "This will be my last post here".

On Norm's own site when the conversation goes in a direction he doesn't like or there is something he can't answer for, he gives the standard "Thread closed. I don't have time for this. I have work to do", response. But on other sites, where he can't control the conversation, he goes to the "this is my last post here" route. Plays the victim. Oh you are being so mean to me, I am not going to play anymore.

Norman Wattenberger is a typical bully. He bullies people and threatens, manipulates and tries to control what is said and when someone stands up to him, he takes his ball and runs home just like every other bully. What a small person this man is.

+ Reply to Thread