+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76

Thread: Egregious & Capricious Wattenberger

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Mormon

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    He emailed the owners of my company a half-dozen times in a 72 hour period, claiming that I was destroying his livelyhood and citing half-truths.
    Holy Shit!!! What a MOFU!!

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  2. #17
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    I'm not sure you know all of it, ZG. Probably I guess. He's accused you of serious theft-like crimes against HIM.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I assume [QFIT simware is] better quality than the cheaper SBA, but not sure why it's a better value.
    I was once told in confidence that Norm had it out for me long before the BJTF debacle because I gave kudos to SBA in my Barfarkel interview in lieu of QFIT software.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I'm not sure you know all of it, ZG. Probably I guess. He's accused you of serious theft-like crimes against HIM.
    Not just against him, he has emailed others like Katz and claimed I was ripping off his and Ken Smith's novice members ... and THAT is why he banned me.

    Do you know what he said I stole from him?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  5. #20
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Not just against him, he has emailed others like Katz and claimed I was ripping off his and Ken Smith's novice members ... and THAT is why he banned me.

    Do you know what he said I stole from him?
    No, but he mentioned destroying his property was part of the plan. He may have, like he so often has before, been using incorrect legal terminology. But I got in trouble for arguing with him over the interpretation of law, which constituted trolling, so who's a lawyer to argue with Norm? I'm going to just take what he said at face value.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    This is about Stinky's attempt to censor and silence anyone who doesn't agree with him or has an unfavorable opinion of his site and those few members that now dominate the site and mislead newer players.
    Just don't believe a word he says.
    My motto: "I hate to support casinos. But, I hate worse to libel anyone at anytime."

    Signature (ˈsig-nə-chu̇r) noun, from Latin signatus, A place where spammers add links...
    > Here's Qfit's: BJTF Free Resources

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Not just against him, he has emailed others like Katz and claimed I was ripping off his and Ken Smith's novice members ... and THAT is why he banned me.

    Do you know what he said I stole from him?
    What did you steal? What did you steal, damn it!??!!! I'm an actor, not a detective.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    What did you steal? What did you steal, damn it!??!!! I'm an actor, not a detective.
    If I had surely he would have done something about it. He was just being Norm and slandering.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    818

    Default Enough enough enough!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    If I had surely he would have done something about it. He was just being Norm and slandering.
    My God, do you have one, single atom of honesty? One single atom of the concept of rights? You continue to prove that you are an out-and-out criminal with zero respect for the rights of others, zero respect for civilization, zero respect for the truth, no ethics and no morality. A completely one-sided war against the family of another human because I won’t let you post your off-topic crap on my little site. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

    Never before have a met a person with absolutely no morals. This is your final warning. Cease and desist your lies. One more lie and I will file a criminal complaint of harassment. Easily proved given your site’s three year war.

    That’s it. I’m walking over to the NY FBI offices. I’m also going to find your former prosecutor and ask for help. You have gone too damn far with this sickness. Hundreds of posts. Death threats. One way or another, this will stop.
    My motto: "I hate to support casinos. But, I hate worse to libel anyone at anytime."

    Signature (ˈsig-nə-chu̇r) noun, from Latin signatus, A place where spammers add links...
    > Here's Qfit's: BJTF Free Resources

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QFITman View Post
    That’s it. I’m walking over to the NY FBI offices. I’m also going to find your former prosecutor and ask for help. You have gone too damn far with this sickness. Hundreds of posts. Death threats. One way or another, this will stop.
    Here's my prosecutor, he's your neighbor -
    http://www.bakerlaw.com/johnjcarney/ < ask him if I paid any restitution.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  11. #26
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QFITman View Post
    My God, do you have one, single atom of honesty? One single atom of the concept of rights? You continue to prove that you are an out-and-out criminal with zero respect for the rights of others, zero respect for civilization, zero respect for the truth, no ethics and no morality. A completely one-sided war against the family of another human because I won’t let you post your off-topic crap on my little site. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

    Never before have a met a person with absolutely no morals. This is your final warning. Cease and desist your lies. One more lie and I will file a criminal complaint of harassment. Easily proved given your site’s three year war.

    That’s it. I’m walking over to the NY FBI offices. I’m also going to find your former prosecutor and ask for help. You have gone too damn far with this sickness. Hundreds of posts. Death threats. One way or another, this will stop.
    According to Norm, he has never made a legal threat in his life. Maybe he has dementia? ZG, have you ever made even one remark that could have been mistaken for a death threat? He can post whatever nonsense he wants, I guess, but if he was repeatedly sending you unwanted correspondence containing legal threats, I would have been thinking restraining order. Pretending to be harassed isn't harassment. Pretending you are a civilian director of the FBI and will throw someone in jail if they don't meet some arbitrary ultimatum...that starts to become questionable after a short period of time.
    Last edited by Boz; July 22nd, 2016 at 02:12 PM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Is this actually N0rm? Love his logo if that's the case.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QFITman View Post
    A completely one-sided war against the family of another human because I won’t let you post your off-topic crap on my little site. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.
    Quite the shitty deal here for these forum members! I thought the rules were no politics, no religion, and no personal attacks? I fail to see how the events of sep 11 are political, or personal health issues, or chemtrails... Can you please just clarify your rules? Anyone can make personal attacks including you unless you don't like it, and there's more than three rules to follow, which now include trolling and being off-topic as well.

    Oh, and if you are new and don't know shit about dick you will be suspended for having an original thought about N0rm's actions that doesn't seem that original the more one looks into it...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    here's my prosecutor, he's your neighbor -
    http://www.bakerlaw.com/johnjcarney/ < ask him if i paid any restitution.

    lawyer=officer of the court. Enough said!

  15. #30
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Anyone can make personal attacks including you unless you don't like it
    Precise restatement of Norm's no personal attacks policy.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Norman Wattenberger Acquires BeyondCounting.com
    By Machinist in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: January 13th, 2015, 02:31 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 15th, 2014, 02:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 5th, 2013, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts