+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fetzer Book: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook

Default Fetzer Book: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook

From the book:

6. Guilty culprits announced too soon. At 9:53 AM, no more than ten minutes after the reported shooting ceased, the Associated Press published a story, “Official with Knowledge of Connecticut School Shooting Says 27 Dead, Including 18 Children.”Neighbours of Nancy Lanza said that around 9:15 AM they saw police surrounding the house, taping off the neighborhood and telling everyone to evacuate.

Yet, they supposedly did not learn the identity of the shooter until c. 11:30am. They identified the bodies of the “shooter” and his mother before the body identifying process even started, with names, occupations, “health issues”, marital status and residency.
    (See Chapter 7.)

[Silly authorities go off too soon, can't properly coordinate and they 'find' the bad guy before he even did it LOL]

See in this video how parents really react to the deaths of their children or child. Note NONE of this real emotion among any of the Sandy Hook parents...

https://www.facebook.com/neo.non1/vi...4986202846063/

Prof. James Tracy harassed with threats, email hack & obscene post card

Posted on December 26, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn |
    “By their fruits, you will know them.” -Matthew 7:16

Those who know and live the truth are serene and confident and do not lower themselves by being nasty, vicious and evil — no matter the critics, skeptics and detractors.

So it’s noteworthy that this is how Sandy Hookers — those who claim that a shooting massacre of 20 school children and 6 adults took place 3 years ago at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut — behave toward skeptics:

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015...ene-post-card/

William Brandon Shanley

Please support Dr. Tracy during this difficult time and those of us who are pursuing the truth by reading Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, free to download in Dr. Eowyn's article.

The facts of my own 11 months in prison and homelessness, eviction from my apartment when rent was paid, and buzzsawing of my career and destruction of my creative works by these thugs and murderers who are using your tax money to commit crimes of terror, fraud and obstruction of justice will be reported by me sometime soon.

I'm holding Governor Malloy and President Obama directly responsible. But most responsible of all are the news media who have sold out the First Amendment by entering into contracts with the govrernment to produce and program terror to subvert the Constitution when the are our surrogates and should be protecting us from such tyranny by shining the bright sanitizing light of truth but sold out the People of the USA instead.

DAVID WHEELER (ACTOR) PLAYED TWO (2) ROLES IN THE SANDY HOOK HOAX!WHEELER PLAYED “FATHER OF DEAD KID” BUT ALSO PLAYED “FBI SWAT GUY.” HE IS A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR.

ON TV NEWS, I FOUND “DAVID WHEELER” WALKING AROUND SANDY HOOK IN FULL SWAT GEAR! YOU’LL SEE CNN, ABC, FOX TV FOOTAGE OF DAVID WHEELER “RESPONDING” TO THE SHOOTING DRESSED AS SWAT!

THIS PROVES THE “NEWTOWN CT MASSACRE” WAS 100% FAKE. SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX TO TRICK AMERICANS OUT OF THEIR GUNS.

Independent Media Solidarity is a loose knit group of independent journalists that have come together to tackle the issue of Sandy Hook. We are normal people with normal lives, who have families, children, and jobs. Although many of us haven’t physically met each other, we are united. All we seek are answers to the many inconsistencies. But most importantly, we just want the truth made available to all who might seek it.

Over the past 2 years, efforts to explain and expose the Sandy Hook event may seem to have slowed down. We never slowed down.

http://tatoott1009.com/2015/12/24/da...-hoax-fbi-dad/
    Last edited by Katz; December 27th, 2015 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    William Brandon Shanley

Please support Dr. Tracy during this difficult time and those of us who are pursuing the truth by reading Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, free to download in Dr. Eowyn's article.

The facts of my own 11 months in prison and homelessness, eviction from my apartment when rent was paid, and buzzsawing of my career and destruction of my creative works by these thugs and murderers who are using
    your tax money to commit crimes of terror, fraud and obstruction of justice will be reported by me sometime soon.

I'm holding Governor Malloy and President Obama directly responsible. But most responsible of all are the news media who have sold out the First Amendment by entering into contracts with the govrernment to produce and program terror to subvert the Constitution when the are our surrogates and should be protecting us from such tyranny by shining the bright sanitizing light of truth but sold out the People of the USA instead.

So you are saying the taxpayers are the real criminals? I completely concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    So you are saying the taxpayers are the real criminals? I completely concur.
    Shanley is suing the Feds, the CT State, the MSM and the local authorities for $1T... over the Sandy Hook fraud. We wish him well, along with Jim Fetzer and the other five PhDs who produced the book: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. If this false flag can be fully exposed, it has the potential to start Revolution2, and then comes the exposure of 911 and that will be the end of Israel and end of the Zionification of the United States. Yippee

Shanley is suing the Feds, the CT State, the MSM and the local authorities for $1T... over the Sandy Hook fraud. We wish him well, along with Jim Fetzer and the other five PhDs who produced the book: Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. If this false flag can be fully exposed, it has the potential to start Revolution2, and then comes the exposure of 911 and that will be the end of Israel and end of the Zionification of the United States. Yippee
    My quarter says Shanley and his connections will be suicided before his Sandy Hook lawsuit can be litigated. The controlled media and corrupt court system guarantees none of these false flags will be exposed-that is their purpose and function. Of course you must know that.

REBECCA ROTH V James Fetzer war breaks out

James Fetzer:

REQUEST FOR HELP. REBEKAH HAS ASKED HER MINIONS TO ATTACK MY WEB SITES, INCLUDING "THE REAL DEAL", AND MY PRODUCER IS BLOCKED FROM UPLOADING VIDEOS FOR THE SHOW. HERE IS HER CHARGE TO HER FOLLOWERS IN A CLEAR VIOLATION OF FACEBOOK GUIDELINES.

I HAVE COMPLAINED BUT THEY NEED MORE. PLEASE CONSIDER FILING COMPLAINTS. THIS DELIBERATE SUBVERSION OF FREEDOM OF INQUIRY, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND FREEDOM OF THE PRESS MUST BE BROUGHT TO AN END. ANY ASSIST MOST WELCOME:

Default James Tracy Speaks

Prof. James Tracy harassed with threats, email hack & obscene post card
    "Free Speech at an American University? Or Not? Interview with Fired Professor James Tracy

"James Tracy (image left) responds to questions about his firing, and about press reports of events that have swirled around him.

"'Why was he fired? I mean, why was he really fired? What did he do? What did he do to bring this down on himself?

"'He must have done something wrongÖWait. Are you saying he was fired because he exercised his natural right to free speech? He spoke freely? Thatís it? Thatís all? No, I canít believe that. He must have said something that I would disagree with--in which case, he should have been fired. I feel better. He said something I disagree with. He should be fired. What right does he have to say something that makes me feel uncomfortable? That crosses the line. I have a right not to feel uncomfortable. Isnít that the most basic of all rights? Isnít that written in the Constitution?' (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

"What happened to Professor James Tracy?

"Q: On what basis did the University fire you?

"FAU's contention is that I failed to file 'outside activity' forms for my personal blog. In January of 2013, they made the same request and at that time I explained that such endeavors are personal and protected by the First Amendment. The administration fell silent for 34 months, and then abruptly resurrected this unconstitutional basis as cause for termination in late December 2015.

"Q: What would you say to people who believe your claim about Sandy Hook is completely absurd?

"You can'ít reason someone out of a position they weren't reasoned into in the first place. Most challengers of my analyses and criticisms of unbelievable official narratives have not even attempted to explore the evidence researchers and journalists have presented through alternative media. It's much easier to shoot the messenger, particularly when the messenger is framed as an insensitive deviant, and refrain from critical thinking.

Read the full interview and associated commentary at: http://www.globalresearch.ca/free-sp...-tracy/5512784

Default The problem with conspiracy theories

Most here are just to gullible over here to even see the obvious. I guess that is what you should expect from a conspiracy site. A bunch of gullible people is what it takes to believe more than a couple conspiracy theories and is what you would expect from a conspiracy site. Even an idiot would never believe all those conspiracy theories here because he is not gullible and a highly intelligent person wouldn't believe it either because he would want proof and their proof is so full of holes it sinks faster than a lead balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    Most here are just to gullible over here to even see the obvious. I guess that is what you should expect from a conspiracy site. A bunch of gullible people is what it takes to believe more than a couple conspiracy theories and is what you would expect from a conspiracy site. Even an idiot would never believe all those conspiracy theories here because he is not gullible and a highly intelligent person wouldn't believe it either because he would want proof and their proof is so full of holes it sinks faster than a lead balloon.
    HUH???

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread