+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Unhappy Guy From Pit Says He Punishes Non-Tippers - from different blackjack forum"

Default "Unhappy Guy From Pit Says He Punishes Non-Tippers - from different blackjack forum"

Norman, since you didn't give me a chance to refute and defend myself against your allegations regarding my suspension allow me to give you a response. Somehow I already knew that you were going to possibly suspended me when I posted that post in that particular thread. I sensed it, didn't even have to log in to find out. I thought it was pretty nasty of you to slam me for political correctedness. Don't let the media play games with your mind. I simply gave a description of what the guy looked like who was in my room as I got there. I never did say that I accused the black guy of unlocking the window but when you don't know who may have done it, you have to keep your guard up and realize that anyone could have done it for whatever reason. I knew it was an angle for you to suspend me and you did not disappoint, although I am saddened by your handling of the situation and would hope that you would have handled it more maturely, more adult like. I see that your sidekick T3 swooped in and delivered a kick while I was not allowed on the forum to defend myself and to refute your allegations. Not surprised there either. Someone had to be the scapegoat, the sacrificial lamb for the frustrations that you must be dealing with for what's been going on in the forum between people who have been there for awhile. I guess that person was me.

Default blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Norman, since you didn't give me a chance to refute and defend myself against your allegations regarding my suspension allow me to give you a response. Somehow I already knew that you were going to possibly suspended me when I posted that post in that particular thread. I sensed it, didn't even have to log in to find out. I thought it was pretty nasty of you to slam me for political correctedness. Don't let the media play games with your mind. I simply gave a description of what the guy looked like who was in my room as I got there. I never did say that I accused the black guy of unlocking the window but when you don't know who may have done it, you have to keep your guard up and realize that anyone could have done it for whatever reason. I knew it was an angle for you to suspend me and you did not disappoint, although I am saddened by your handling of the situation and would hope that you would have handled it more maturely, more adult like. I see that your sidekick T3 swooped in and delivered a kick while I was not allowed on the forum to defend myself and to refute your allegations. Not surprised there either. Someone had to be the scapegoat, the sacrificial lamb for the frustrations that you must be dealing with for what's been going on in the forum between people who have been there for awhile. I guess that person was me.
    Fuck Head did the same to me, you should not be surprised!!!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Fuck Head did the same to me, you should not be surprised!!!

CP
    I really wasn't surprised at all. I had a feeling it was coming.

+ Reply to Thread