+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113

Thread: The Fed Fraud

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default The Fed Fraud


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default

    Last edited by Katz; July 1st, 2015 at 07:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default

    Study: True size of federal government debt is $210 trillion

    BY JASON RUSSELL | JUNE 3, 2015

    U.S. government debt stands at $210 trillion, not the official $13.1 trillion, according to a new working paper published by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. That's equivalent to $654,205 per person in the United States, 16 times higher than the current official level.

    The paper was authored by Laurence Kotlikoff, an economics professor at Boston University, and Adam Michel with the Mercatus Center. Rather than examine how much debt the government has now, they included how much debt the government will take on in the future.

    Fixing the problem will be an enormous undertaking. "No adjustment that sufficiently addresses the US government's enormous fiscal gap will be small," Kotlikoff and Michel wrote. "To eliminate the shortfall solely through tax increases, the government would have to immediately and permanently raise all federal taxes — personal and corporate income taxes, excise taxes, and Social Security taxes — by 58 percent."

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/st...rticle/2565559

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewmerica
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

    When FDR issued his infamous proclamation against gold possession, it should've been answered by armed revolt. Had it been we wouldn't be in the mess we find ourselves today and Rothschild would have slithered back under his rock.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    When FDR issued his infamous proclamation against gold possession, it should've been answered by armed revolt. Had it been we wouldn't be in the mess we find ourselves today and Rothschild would have slithered back under his rock.
    Last edited by Katz; September 17th, 2015 at 08:22 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default




    THE ZIONIST JEWISH PLAN TO DOMINATE AMERICAN LIFE was already in motion by the early 1900s. Three major things were to be done:

    1. A central Bank.
    2. Legislation for an income tax.
    3. American involvement in a world war.

    Key Jewish players:

    - Jacob Schiff, head of Kuhn Loeb Bank
    - Paul Warburg, brother-in-law to Schiff
    - Bernard Baruch, a leading Wall Street mogul
    - Edward Mandell House, who negotiated cotton purchases in the US for the Jewish Rothschilds bankers.

    In 1910, the 4 Jewish leaders found their man: The Professor Woodrow Wilson, recently retired as president of Princeton University, who was already established as a “political academic” and with an opening in the Democratic party for the governorship of New Jersey.

    Wilson was financed by Jacob Schiff, Paul Warburg, and their fellow Jewish associate, Henry Morgenthau, to seat him as New Jersey’s Governor in 1911.

    Rabbi Stephen Wise, founder of the Federation of American Zionists in 1897, later to become Wilson’s most trusted adviser, with secret knowledge told a New Jersey audience that Woodrow Wilson “would be elected US President” in 1912 and “serve for TWO TERMS.”

    In his autobiography, “Challenging Years,” Rabbi Wise boasted “that an immensely influential hidden power” with which he was intimately acquainted “had chosen Wilson as a MAJOR PAWN in their political game” EVEN BEFORE Wilson entered politics.

    UNDER THE CAMOUFLAGE, to avoid the mention of centralization, Woodrow Wilson’s promoted a central bank under the appellation, “Federal Reserve Bank.”

    On June 23, 1913, Wilson initiated a special session of the 63rd Congress to vote on the “Federal Reserve Act,” a piece of legislation bought and paid for by Zionist intrigues. It was on December 19, 1913 that Wilson pushed the bill through the Senate WHILE MOST OF MEMBERS WERE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.

    Three Jewish bankers operating as agents for Nathaniel Rothschild, took the control of the American monetary system:
    - Paul Warburg, appointed by Wilson as the Fed’s first chairman.

    - George Blumenthal, a high official of JP Morgan.

    - Jacob Schiff head of Kuhn Loeb Bank

    The “Treasury” of the US would forever be in Jewish hands with a private Jewish banking consortium that was neither “Federal” nor with any “reserves” thanks to Mr. president Woodrow Wilson.

    Since then the federal government started paying the Jewish bankers' loans with INTEREST, while they were printing money with no hard currency backing.

    Under his “New Freedom” program, Woodrow Wilson brought the American people under abject slavery with his 1913 "Federal Income Tax" amendment to the US Constitution. Along with the 16th amendment, came the ratification of the IRS, installed as a division of the US Treasury Department.

    He appointed 2 Jews to the "War Finance Corporation" (Eugene Isaac Meyer & Bernard Baruch), established to control the finances of US corporations essential to the war effort.

    More links & explanations here http://realjewnews.com/?p=537

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewmerica
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post



    THE ZIONIST JEWISH PLAN TO DOMINATE AMERICAN LIFE was already in motion by the early 1900s. Three major things were to be done:

    1. A central Bank.
    2. Legislation for an income tax.
    3. American involvement in a world war.

    Key Jewish players:

    - Jacob Schiff, head of Kuhn Loeb Bank
    - Paul Warburg, brother-in-law to Schiff
    - Bernard Baruch, a leading Wall Street mogul
    - Edward Mandell House, who negotiated cotton purchases in the US for the Jewish Rothschilds bankers.

    In 1910, the 4 Jewish leaders found their man: The Professor Woodrow Wilson, recently retired as president of Princeton University, who was already established as a “political academic” and with an opening in the Democratic party for the governorship of New Jersey.

    Wilson was financed by Jacob Schiff, Paul Warburg, and their fellow Jewish associate, Henry Morgenthau, to seat him as New Jersey’s Governor in 1911.

    Rabbi Stephen Wise, founder of the Federation of American Zionists in 1897, later to become Wilson’s most trusted adviser, with secret knowledge told a New Jersey audience that Woodrow Wilson “would be elected US President” in 1912 and “serve for TWO TERMS.”

    In his autobiography, “Challenging Years,” Rabbi Wise boasted “that an immensely influential hidden power” with which he was intimately acquainted “had chosen Wilson as a MAJOR PAWN in their political game” EVEN BEFORE Wilson entered politics.

    UNDER THE CAMOUFLAGE, to avoid the mention of centralization, Woodrow Wilson’s promoted a central bank under the appellation, “Federal Reserve Bank.”

    On June 23, 1913, Wilson initiated a special session of the 63rd Congress to vote on the “Federal Reserve Act,” a piece of legislation bought and paid for by Zionist intrigues. It was on December 19, 1913 that Wilson pushed the bill through the Senate WHILE MOST OF MEMBERS WERE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.

    Three Jewish bankers operating as agents for Nathaniel Rothschild, took the control of the American monetary system:
    - Paul Warburg, appointed by Wilson as the Fed’s first chairman.

    - George Blumenthal, a high official of JP Morgan.

    - Jacob Schiff head of Kuhn Loeb Bank

    The “Treasury” of the US would forever be in Jewish hands with a private Jewish banking consortium that was neither “Federal” nor with any “reserves” thanks to Mr. president Woodrow Wilson.

    Since then the federal government started paying the Jewish bankers' loans with INTEREST, while they were printing money with no hard currency backing.

    Under his “New Freedom” program, Woodrow Wilson brought the American people under abject slavery with his 1913 "Federal Income Tax" amendment to the US Constitution. Along with the 16th amendment, came the ratification of the IRS, installed as a division of the US Treasury Department.

    He appointed 2 Jews to the "War Finance Corporation" (Eugene Isaac Meyer & Bernard Baruch), established to control the finances of US corporations essential to the war effort.

    More links & explanations here http://realjewnews.com/?p=537

    Ah, speaking about the ratification of the IRS. But did you know that the 16th Amendment was never ratified by the requisite number of states? A book written by Bill Benson called "The Law That Never Was" provided documented proof that the 16th Amendment was a sham. Only 13 states ratified it; ratification required 75% of the states or 36. So based upon the results of that research, the 16th Amendment is bogus and the IRS is an illegal entity making the income tax null and void.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default

    A Century of Purse-Snatchings, Smears, and Assassinations

    By Moti Nissani on September 30, 2015

    “If you had the privilege of creating dollars from thin air, and loaning them to government at interest, you might do anything to protect that privilege.”—Rand Clifford

    Almost everyone is familiar with Lord Acton’s aphorism: “Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” Fewer people know that Acton also said:
    “The issue which has swept down the centuries, and which will have to be fought sooner or later, is the people versus the banks.”

    Recently, Jeff J. Brown of Radio Sinoland and I talked about that issue of the People vs. the Banks. To see what Acton meant—and to gain a deeper understanding of the human condition—you might want to listen to that interview:

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/09...ssassinations/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    831

    Cool More

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Study: True size of federal government debt is $210 trillion ... That's equivalent to $654,205 per person in the United States, 16 times higher than the current official level.
    There is also a sizeable burden of state and local government debts that are or will be a burden on the youth of today and tomorrow. Private debts are ballooning, too. Has there every been a worse time (economically) to be young American?
    Last edited by Dodo; October 1st, 2015 at 10:11 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewmerica
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    A Century of Purse-Snatchings, Smears, and Assassinations

    By Moti Nissani on September 30, 2015

    “If you had the privilege of creating dollars from thin air, and loaning them to government at interest, you might do anything to protect that privilege.”—Rand Clifford

    Almost everyone is familiar with Lord Acton’s aphorism: “Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” Fewer people know that Acton also said:
    “The issue which has swept down the centuries, and which will have to be fought sooner or later, is the people versus the banks.”

    Recently, Jeff J. Brown of Radio Sinoland and I talked about that issue of the People vs. the Banks. To see what Acton meant—and to gain a deeper understanding of the human condition—you might want to listen to that interview:

    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/09...ssassinations/


    A worthwhile discourse of Benson's The Law That Never Was concerning the passage of the illegal and fraudulent 16th Amendment hoax.


    http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/...ome-taxes.html
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; October 3rd, 2015 at 07:29 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,591

    Default


+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Christianity Fraud: Why?
    By Katz in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: March 20th, 2016, 03:04 AM
  2. Bible Fraud
    By Katweezel in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 10th, 2014, 05:55 AM
  3. Voter Fraud is a Fraud! - Election Already Stolen
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 25th, 2008, 09:22 PM
  4. 911/bin Laden Fraud
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 4th, 2008, 11:02 PM
  5. L.A. 9/11 Fraud Conference
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 20th, 2006, 02:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts