+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SC Church Killings

Default SC Church Killings

It is amazing to me how one totally fuck## up white loser can decide to go out and murder Blacks in a church and it brings the entire country to a standstill, one fuc### individua and all the politicians cry before the camera. Where were these Pols when the USA was killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqui's???, where were they when the USA was killing millions of innocent Vietnamese, and continues to this day doing so with the residual effects of Agent Orange???,,l wonder where the Pols were when we genocided and grossly abused the Native American???,,the USA,Lincoln , Johnson, Nixon, Bush, Obama, taught through example that violence against others that you have a problem with is the way to solve problems, violence is the example set by D.C., over and over again,,,Libya anyone?????,,Preventive War-Bush-,,Drones killing innocents,,,,what in the FU## does the empire of evil, DC, expect from it's people but to follow the example set by leaders of "American Exceptionalism???,,where are our great moral church leaders during all these blood lusts????cowards most of them.

Some 20 years ago in Saginaw Mi. a college student, White girl, Karen King, was home from Michigan State for Christmas and went across the street to a store to buy some taco shells, while leaving she was accosted by 3 Black thugs, and forced into their car, some people saw this and did NOTHING,,she was raped many times and paraded all around the black neighborhoods and displayed in the trunk of their car, alive at this time, no one called the cops, she was a White trophy in a Black part of town, when they were through with her, they discarded her dead body, tortured in a field,,,it was only because an old Black women heard of this evil deed and called the cops to give the names of the thugs, they were all 3 given life and cost the taxpayers some $34,000 a year each. That girl, Karen, was my 4th cousin,,,,the USA did not have tears for her, nor was it reported in the press of the USA what had happened, nor did Pols show all their fake tears and emotion, as they now are, even news people almost in tears,,,no tears for Karen and thousands like her.

When this nation thought they had a right to slaves for economic reasons, they cursed this nation forever, and Obama, Reagan, and Bush did it again with their allowing millions of Mexicans, and thousands of Somalis to invade this nation, mostly illegals. The USA is doomed, their is no doubt in my mind that it will be torn asunder from within.

As to Roof, the trigger man, I would be very willing to end your life with the same 45 you used on those people in that church, and I would do it slowly, you would not die quickly, you are evil shi#, and I suspect your parents are too.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Charleston Shooting: Typical American Psyop

Whether an organic situation or another government and media sponsored false flag, the recent shooting in Charleston, SC, at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church — a historic site in reference to the Underground Railroad of the 19th Century — is being used as a prototypical mind control narrative against the American people.

Like Maryland, New York, Garland, and Ferguson before it, this shooting seems pre-written and is clearly being used by the powers-that-be to fuel a pre-planned race war in the USA. This I do not doubt and neither should you:

"The Charleston church shooting, allegedly perpetrated by a white hatemonger who massacred black worshippers at a historic African-American sanctuary."
    Daily News

"Federal law enforcement officials said Roof, who is white, declared his hatred for black people before opening fire."
    The Washington Post

"He had hoped to incite a race war in the United States." AOL

"This was not merely a mass shooting, not merely a matter of gun violence, this was a racial hate crime and must be confronted as such." —AOL

http://www.cut2thetruth.com/charlest..._plusone_share

Default Handgun

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

I would rather have a handgun than nothing at all!! I bet the Jews getting on those cattle cars wished they had a hand gun, better to fight and die than be slowly gassed.

I prefer an AR
    5.56 and 308 bolt and magazine fed rifle, with a fine scope for serious work, but a hand gun for up close is very good at doing the job.

Only a fool and then a slave gives up their guns.

CP

America is a sad sick country. The attitude of the NRA to guns, is the same as the attitude of the evangelical fundamentalists intelligent designers to evolution. Without evidence. Sandy Hook Primary School wasn’t enough???? (insert furious angry tirade) This stuff regularly happens in America.

It’s as obvious as the wart on the Gruffalo’s nose that gun control is the only answer. The only people who can possess guns are the Police, the military, farmers for stock and vermin control, and actively participating competition marksmen, who store their guns at the range.
    This myth of the American hunter culture is Taurus Excreta. Grow up. Just grow up. The rational people of America, get out and only vote for candidates who will implement far reaching and deep gun control. If you support guns, stay at home and rub it up and down against your crutch.

Default David

America is a sad sick country. The attitude of the NRA to guns, is the same as the attitude of the evangelical fundamentalists intelligent designers to evolution. Without evidence. Sandy Hook Primary School wasn’t enough???? (insert furious angry tirade) This stuff regularly happens in America.

It’s as obvious as the wart on the Gruffalo’s nose that gun control is the only answer. The only people who can possess guns are the Police, the military, farmers for stock and vermin control, and actively participating competition marksmen, who store their guns at the range.
    This myth of the American hunter culture is Taurus Excreta. Grow up. Just grow up. The rational people of America, get out and only vote for candidates who will implement far reaching and deep gun control. If you support guns, stay at home and rub it up and down against your crutch.

Dumb Fuc# David, we have a 2nd amendment, the USA people will keep their guns, and it has FOR SURE NOTHING TO DO with hunting, Mr. liberal puke sheeple!

CP

On Conservative Christians Blaming the Charleston Massacre on Atheism, Secularism, and an Angry God

June 21, 2015 by Bo Gardiner

As Hemant reported the other day, many conservative leaders are scrambling to attribute the horrific Charleston massacre of nine African-Americans by a white racist to… anything but racism.

First, a reminder of what we actually know of Dylann Roof‘s motives:

His Facebook page shows him in white supremacist emblems, a friend said he spoke of starting a race war, and shooting witnesses quoted him as saying, “I have to do it. You rape our women, and you are taking over our country. And you have to go.” There are, to my knowledge, no reports of his religious beliefs or lack thereof.

[***Update***:Huffington Post is reporting that Roof was Lutheran.] With nearly 800 hate groups operating in the U.S., according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, a majority of whom are white supremacist groups, it’s clear that the fight against racism in America has a long way to go.

Yet I’m sure none of you were surprised to see from Hemant’s list that many leading Christian politicians are instead blaming secular values. In case you were too heartsick to follow his links to see the quotes themselves, the lowlights included three Republican presidential candidates.

Sen. Rand Paul:
    What kind of person goes into church and shoots nine people? There’s a sickness in our country, there’s something terribly wrong, but it isn’t going to be fixed by your government. It’s people straying away, it’s people not understanding where salvation comes from.

Former Senator Rick Santorum:
    This is one of those situations where you just have to take a step back and say we — you know, you talk about the importance of prayer in this time and we’re now seeing assaults on our religious liberty we’ve never seen before.It’s a time for deeper reflection beyond this horrible situation.

Sen. Lindsey Graham acknowledged the racism yet downplayed it in the same breath:
    There are real people out there that are organized to kill people in religion and based on race. This guy is just whacked out… But it’s 2015, there are people out there looking for Christians to kill them… This is a mean time we live in.

Pastor E.W. Jackson, former Republican candidate for lieutenant governor in Virginia, told Fox News:
    I’m deeply concerned that this gunman chose to go into a church because there does seem to be a rising hostility against Christians across this country because of our biblical views… And I just think that it’s something that we have to be aware of and not create an atmosphere in which people take out their violent intentions against Christians.

To which Fox host Steve Doocey agreed:
    Some people look at it because it was a white guy apparently and a black church. But you made a great point just a moment ago about the hostility toward Christians — and it was a church…

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...-an-angry-god/

Last edited by Katz; June 24th, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

Default Expunge all central banking

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Dumb Fuc# David, we have a 2nd amendment, the USA people will keep their guns, and it has FOR SURE NOTHING TO DO with hunting, Mr. liberal puke sheeple!

CP
    I would gladly throw away my springfield xda as soon as america reverts to a debt-free economy. Well, maybe not gladly.
    I despise liberals with their stupid inane big government ideology. And get these fucking goddamned dual Israeli zionist-illuminati nationals out of government permanently. LIBERTARIANISM FOREVER.

Attachment 28667
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; June 28th, 2015 at 04:59 PM.

Default Sven

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    I would gladly throw away my springfield xda as soon as america reverts to a debt-free economy. Well, maybe not gladly.
    I despise liberals with their stupid inane big government ideology. And get these fucking goddamned dual Israeli zionist-illuminati nationals out of government permanently. LIBERTARIANISM FOREVER.

Attachment 28667
    AMEN to that!!!!

CP

*Interesting aside: Nearing the end of the Civil War, General Robert E Lee wanted to conscript all black slaves into the Confederate army. I guess he must have thought the slaves would have been only too happy to fight for their whitey slave masters.

Default Katz

*Interesting aside: Nearing the end of the Civil War, General Robert E Lee wanted to conscript all black slaves into the Confederate army. I guess he must have thought the slaves would have been only too happy to fight for their whitey slave masters.
    That is "American Exceptionalism" at work. Amazing!!!!!!!!

CP

Default Flag Mania

+ Reply to Thread