+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dachau April 30, 1945 Look Closely

Default Dachau April 30, 1945 Look Closely

Default do what

I realize you share the same trepidation as I with the Zionists... but are you fucking crazy.
    you really don't deny the holocaust...right?!?!

So i guess all the old historical newsreel footage is bullshit.. jeez katweezil, thought you where smarter than that.

If you're just being your provacative self... than in the words of Emily Litella......
    NEVER MIND

Quote Originally Posted by metronome View Post
    I realize you share the same trepidation as I with the Zionists... but are you fucking crazy.
    you really don't deny the holocaust...right?!?!

So i guess all the old historical newsreel footage is bullshit.. jeez katweezil, thought you where smarter than that.

If you're just being your provacative self... than in the words of Emily Litella......
    NEVER MIND
    Metro, you're just one of billions that have been conned... like I was. Yep, the Holocaust was a clever con by the Jews, who used it to rip Germany off by billions $$ since 1946. In a nut shell, here is why:

The official death toll for Jews at Auschwitz was recently changed from 4M down to 1M. That means the 6M death toll total for the Holocaust was halved already. As you know, the Germans were fastidious at keeping records. There was never any official Nazi program produced that proved they had a deliberate plan to exterminate Jews.

The 'gas chambers' with chimney at Auschwitz were built after the war ended, in 1946/47. 'Zyklon B' was used by the Nazis in every one of their concentration camps. But it was not used to kill prisoners. It was used to delouse inmates' clothing on a regular basis. The clothing was put in a large room, the gas was administered into the sealed room. There are much more efficient gasses thann Zyklon B for killing people and the Nazis knew that. For one thing, ZB is highly combustible and a light bulb left on would cause it to explode. Yet, there are light bulbs in the Auschwitz 'gas chambers.'

Concentration camps were for slaves of all types including Jews. The Nazis used slaves for their war production and this was considered by them to be a valuable source of free labor. So why would they kill their productive slaves?

They didn't. But toward the end of the war the allies bombed German infrastructure meaning concentration camps could no longer be supplied properly, if at all. In the ensuing chaos, allied military discovered thousands of prisoners dying or dead of typhus, starvation etc and mounds of dead who had already succumbed and naturally blamed it on an official Nazi policy.

It was a slave policy, put into production by the state to use enemies, rebels, blacks, communists, homos etc, and religious nuts who refused to join the German army... such as Jehovah Witnesses.

There is a massive amount of evidence that supports what I say above, plus so much more I have not mentioned. A lot of what I said came via someone you like... Gordon Duff. I think you owe it to yourself to check it out. Veterans Today would be a good place to start.
    Last edited by Katz; June 12th, 2015 at 02:46 AM.

Default Jews in China

Tuesday, June 28, 201
    JEWS IN CHINA

Israel Epstein, second from right in front, standing in front of Mao. He later became the minister of appropriations, 'an extremely powerful position in a practically cashless era'. To the right of him is another Jew, also under cover as a journalist.

'Jewish' folks are said to be influential in many parts of the world, sometimes working behind the scenes, sometimes taking key posts in governments, the media, business and the security services.

China has a Jewish population.

Jewish settlers are documented in China as early as the 7th or 8th century AD, but may have arrived early as 231 BC.

In the 17th century, in China, there were Jews in government service and many Jews owned big properties.

In the 19th century, Elias David Sassoon arrived in Shanghai and many Jews followed.

Jews from the Middle East set up some of the leading trading companies in China in the second half of the 19th century.

After World War I, many Jews arrived in China from Europe. (History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia

Mao in a meeting with Frank Coe, Israel Epstein, Elsie Fairfax-Cholmely, and Solomon Adler.

Pas drew our attention to 'The Secret Role of Jews in China'

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7j49iK/jewishfaces.com/china.html / Jews In China

Last edited by Katz; June 12th, 2015 at 10:07 PM.

Default zionist

interesting reply Kat. What is intriguing is most historical accounts of the labor camps mention homosexuals, gypsies etc.
    But it is mostly Jews, Jews & more Jews.
    Guess I'll have to delve deeper.
    Although I will need stunning evidence to change my beliefs about "the final solution".

Now if you want to discuss German Armor, I'm up for that!
    Give me a Jagdpanzer any day

+ Reply to Thread