+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Respect My Religion

Default Please Respect My Religion

Author of 7 books, scholar proficient in ancient Hebrew and Greek languages, exposes the fraud of Christianity...

Respect MY religion, you heretic, goyim non-believers!

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Speaking of which --

I Joined Three Cults Simultaneously
    VICE made me join three cults for this issue: Adidam, the Moonies, and Aleph. Since Adidam tops the list of “controversial groups” at cult watchdog Rick Ross’s website, I figured it’d be the best place to start. Also, their whole deal is worshiping a guru from Long Island who now lives on Fiji and looks like a cross between Yoda and a man-frog. This, cultwise, is about as good a vibe as it gets.

I called their New York number and got a chipper-sounding guy named Gene who told me there was an introductory study group at an apartment on the Upper West Side the next night, to which I said, “Cool, thanks.” He then told me, “You know, it’s really amazing once you begin devoting your daily attention to the guru and enter into that heartspace, how it cuts through all the everyday crap of the world and moves you closer and closer to the state of god-union. It’s almost like an alchemical process.” I said, “Cool, thanks.”

The apartment was owned by an old gay couple who looked like an engorged George Lucas and deflated Jerry Stiller respectively. Everybody sitting around the coffee table when I came in was well past their 40s and kind of looked like extras from a really boring sitcom. We went around the circle and explained how we’d been turned on to Adi Da Samraj (Frogger’s guru name), which mostly consisted of having run across a book somewhere. Then we got to a sweat-suited lady with white cigarette-burn scars up her arms who, not too surprisingly, used the conversation as an excuse to dredge up her drug history.

Her twitchy, ponytailed brother raised the stakes, however, by launching into a half-hour dissertation on how, after dismissing him due to his stance on yoga, Adi Da’s spirit came into his room and forced him to wear it like skin, which led to some later freak-out on a train. I zoned out for a lot of this, but the gist was that his consciousness now resides about a foot above and slightly behind the head of his physical body, kind of like in GTA.

> continue reading: http://www.vice.com/read/three-v13n10/page/0

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Speaking of which --

I Joined Three Cults Simultaneously
    VICE made me join three cults for this issue: Adidam, the Moonies, and Aleph. Since Adidam tops the list of “controversial groups” at cult watchdog Rick Ross’s website, I figured it’d be the best place to start. Also, their whole deal is worshiping a guru from Long Island who now lives on Fiji and looks like a cross between Yoda and a man-frog. This, cultwise, is about as good a vibe as it gets.

I called their New York number and got a chipper-sounding guy named Gene who told me there was an introductory study group at an apartment on the Upper West Side the next night, to which I said, “Cool, thanks.” He then told me, “You know, it’s really amazing once you begin devoting your daily attention to the guru and enter into that heartspace, how it cuts through all the everyday crap of the world and moves you closer and closer to the state of god-union. It’s almost like an alchemical process.” I said, “Cool, thanks.”

The apartment was owned by an old gay couple who looked like an engorged George Lucas and deflated Jerry Stiller respectively. Everybody sitting around the coffee table when I came in was well past their 40s and kind of looked like extras from a really boring sitcom. We went around the circle and explained how we’d been turned on to Adi Da Samraj (Frogger’s guru name), which mostly consisted of having run across a book somewhere. Then we got to a sweat-suited lady with white cigarette-burn scars up her arms who, not too surprisingly, used the conversation as an excuse to dredge up her drug history.

Her twitchy, ponytailed brother raised the stakes, however, by launching into a half-hour dissertation on how, after dismissing him due to his stance on yoga, Adi Da’s spirit came into his room and forced him to wear it like skin, which led to some later freak-out on a train. I zoned out for a lot of this, but the gist was that his consciousness now resides about a foot above and slightly behind the head of his physical body, kind of like in GTA.

> continue reading: http://www.vice.com/read/three-v13n10/page/0
    Dr Dutton, you have committed a heinous sin by posting this outrageously funny fun-poke of Zengrifter's Beloved Adi Da. [I made much fun of Popery when Fr Aslan was here and look how that turned out...] I think you will be hearing a PM stern reprove from the Dead Guru's disciple soon. Brace yourself. That was so funny that article it made me think of... this:

Default God Bless Zengrifter

GOD WANTS TO BE YOUR DAD. Seriously. Its that simple. He wants to give you eternal life as one of His beloved children. And the only thing that you have to do to forever become a child of God is follow Jesus.

"This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one (Jesus) He has sent." John 6:29

But this world is hard and there are many things that can keep us from understanding what God wants. We often forget that we live in a fallen world, stuck in the middle of a spiritual battle for our souls. A fight between life and death. And we tend to become focused on everything in this world except this frightening battle. But earthly distractions just rob us of the undeniable truth: God loves all of us with all of His heart and only Jesus can give us life.

In fact, if you really think about it, the Bible makes so much more sense if we look at things from the viewpoint that God wants to save us from death and be our eternal Father. How would a Father do this? A good Father would rescue His children by forgiving them and providing the payment for their mistakes/sins.
    A good Father would love, heal, teach, protect, provide, guide, set limits, and sometimes discipline His children. And a good Father would want His children to cherish each other as brothers and sisters. The only thing that we have to do is believe in His plan, right?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:16-17

Jesus is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the lover of our souls, the mighty One, and the powerful One. He alone is worthy. He is the only way, the only truth, and the only life. And...Jesus wants to be your friend and help you.

Isn't it time that you chose life? Then just say this prayer aloud:

“Jesus, I believe You came in the flesh and died on the cross to pay for my sins...past, present, and future. I believe You rose from the dead to demonstrate God's Power and I believe You are alive today. And because of Your sacrifice, I can blamelessly be in my Fathers presence. Please give me
    life. In Jesus name, Amen.”

You are now a child of God, forever. Learn about Him and His love:
    • Romans 8:15 I have given you the Spirit of adoption so you can call Me Father.
    • 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 My love is patient and kind, and does not keep track of wrongs.
    • Psalm 34:8 Taste and you will see that I am a good God.
    • Hebrew 4:16 Come boldly to My throne when you need to find mercy and grace.
    • John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
    • Isaiah 41:13 For I hold you by your right hand--I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, “Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you."
    • Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
    • Deuteronomy 8:18 You shall remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth.
    • Isaiah 30:18 I wait for opportunities to show you My compassion.

Aren't you excited?
    Do you see it now? You have eternal life! You also have a Savior that you can turn to about anything. He is on your side. Just speak to Him. He will show you the right way. You don't need to perform any rituals or make any sacrifices. Jesus already did that by paying for your sins out of His love for you. You just simply need to look to Jesus. Seek Him. Ask Him. Follow and learn from Him. Enjoy His presence in your life. And most importantly, praise Him because He is giving you life!

"'You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.' AND, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

Find a Bible believing church that teaches the love of the Father. Look for the fruit of brotherly love in that church. And spread the word. Find as many brothers and sisters as you can. Just remember...Dad's love and salvation are a gift. You cannot do anything to earn it; you can only receive it. And this gift is available to anyone and everyone. There are no qualifications. In fact, Jesus loved the people that the world hated. So take this gift, receive His Love into your heart, and watch His goodness transform your life.

God Bless you.

1 John 4:19 We love because He first Loved us.

http://jesusisonyourside.weebly.com/

Last edited by Katz; May 20th, 2015 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Dear Brother Zen, I am your Savior Jesus speaking to you from heaven, where I reside with my Dad you may know as Yahweh, or G*d... as us Jews like to call him. Anyway, it's come to my attention that you have cast your lot with Satan's hordes and see fit to worship a dead guru by the name of Lah De Dah or sumthin.

As your Savior as I already said, this is one big schock I mean shock to me and it is clear blasphemy and mightily sinful and you are a heretic. I can only see a lake full of fire for you, and eternal damnation. Hallelujah!

Frankly I could not have been more disappointed with you if I'd been told you had joined Islam... and become a Jihadi. I now give you one more chance to join the Heavenly Realm... and that is by casting off Satan, abandoning Adi La and seeing the Way the Truth and the Jeeeeezus Light again.

Repent ye sinner or be damned. Oh for god's sake, was my sacrifice in vain for you? Dad had me nailed up for your sins, you ingrate. Were that I would have wasted one of my lives for sinners such as you... Know ye the way ye ho high road low.

Confess your sins before Dad and be forgiven, then go ye hence and sin no more. Capece?

Oy vey and amen, from Uncle Jesus, your Savior

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Katz; May 20th, 2015 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Dear Brother Zen...Repent ye sinner or be damned.
    They don't call it AdiDAM for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    They don't call it AdiDAM for nothing.
    Br Jesus has come... and gone. I think he missed this... thank gwad

Here’s the Sculpture of Moses That Netanyahu Referenced

Architect of the Capitol
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dropped a lot of names during his speech to Congress: Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Secretary of State John Kerry, Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel, even poet Robert Frost.
    But for the close he went for an obvious pick: Moses.

“Facing me right up there in the gallery, overlooking all of us … is the image of Moses,” he said. “Moses led our people from slavery to the gates of the Promised Land.”

He then quoted Deuteronomy 31:6, Moses’ parting words to the Israelites, in Hebrew: “Be strong and resolute, neither fear nor dread them.”

Netanyahu was referencing a marble relief that has hung in the House chamber since 1950, just two years after the modern state of Israel was founded.

The bas relief was sculpted of white Vermont marble by artist Jean de Marco, according to the Architect of the Capitol.

http://time.com/3730272/benjamin-net...ses-sculpture/
    Last edited by Katz; May 21st, 2015 at 05:24 AM.

Notice Moses's horns above.

Default Lady

The lady in the video is very smart and very attractive, looking much like Ronda Rousey

I would like to see more of her....................

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    The lady in the video is very smart and very attractive, looking much like Ronda Rousey

I would like to see more of her....................

CP
    She was a genius. Unfortunately, she passed away earlier this year from cancer. Aged just 47, she left a much-loved 13-year-old son. I was in contact with her for her last two years. I suggested she try cannabis oil [which has cured some cancer patients], which she did... but could not handle the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    She was a genius. Unfortunately, she passed away earlier this year from cancer. Aged just 47, she left a much-loved 13-year-old son. I was in contact with her for her last two years. I suggested she try cannabis oil [which has cured some cancer patients], which she did... but could not handle the effects.
    She was 55 and she died on Dec 25th... as a warning to those who would denigrate the life of the one true savior.

DM Murdock is the author of several books, including The Christ Conspiracy and Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection among many others. She was a proponent and leading scholar of the Christ myth theory. Her latest Book “Did Moses Exist?” provides a massive amount of information from antiquity about the world's religious traditions and mythology, including how solar myths, wine cultivation and fertility cults have shaped the Bible and Judaism. This book is revered as the most comprehensive study to date on the subject of Moses.

She was all of this and much more to many. She was a leader in the freethought movement and challenged the status quo. She showed us that it was okay to speak out against the unfair treatment of women in heavily religiously indoctrinated cultures. She challenged us to question everything including Jesus’ historicity. She inspired many people to learn more about the mythological origins of modern day religions
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

+ Reply to Thread