+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Respect My Religion

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Someone please translate this goobledy-gook for me from this supposed AP and lawyer, because my overly logical brain can't make it out.

I can't find the book you should read that would verify all these statements I made as it's out of print but I'll figure it out and let you know since you are such the expert...
    Translation: The whole of what you said was less than half true.

I'm not an expert. You're just a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post

Why would I read the Talmud? And if you hate Jews, why would you? You remind me of Mark Wahlberg in that one cop movie. He learns ballet as a kid so he can expertly bully some kid who he thinks is a fairy.
    You really should read the Talmud... or even some of it all the way through. I was once like you, and thought the Jews were just another tribe of harmless nobodies. That was until I felt sick after reading their Talmud. From there, my research uncovered the truth and the world menace that is now known as Zionism.

don't put words in my mouth or say I agree with you ever.
    You did agree that the Talmud is not the basis for Judaism, which is exactly what I said. I'll say what I want, when I want, troll.

The fucking Torah is the primary origin of Judaism, boz.
    And I generously gave you a mostly true rating for that statement. But it's more accurately the Tanakh (the Old Testament), not the Torah. So when you said the Talmud looks ONLY at the Torah, I was less generous. You are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    You really should read the Talmud... or even some of it all the way through. I was once like you, and thought the Jews were just another tribe of harmless nobodies. That was until I felt sick after reading their Talmud. From there, my research uncovered the truth and the world menace that is now known as Zionism.
    Well, nothing is impossible, Katz. But let's be objective and realistic for a second. Almost nothing you say has any basis in reality, and always ends up being false. You are too lazy to check facts, and when presented with them, you disregard them in favor of your preconceived narrative. So were you really "once like me"? I sincerely doubt it.

"the Talmud looks ONLY at the Torah"
    You said it looked at the Old Testament. This is false. You are an idiot. Also, I never used the word "only" I used the word "just." Maybe in your fucked up cult world of law the word "just" can only mean either "of justice" or "only" but in my world and here at the ZZ it can be meant casually. I won't be accused of bullshit I didn't do by a bullshit lawyer. You are a fucking idiot. Try reading it again next time you want to score some points.

You said it looked at the Old Testament. This is false. You are an idiot. Also, I never used the word "only" I used the word "just." Maybe in your fucked up cult world of law the word "just" can only mean either "of justice" or "only" but in my world and here at the ZZ it can be meant casually. I won't be accused of bullshit I didn't do by a bullshit lawyer. You are a fucking idiot. Try reading it again next time you want to score some points.
    LOL. OK, sorry. My mistake. I went back and edited your post so that it now says ONLY. Is that better? Nice try. But the Talmud doesn't "casually" look at anything; it's quite a serious book. So your altered statement is still false under your new definition. And you clearly were confusing the Torah for the Tanakh. This is clear because the word Torah generically may refer to the entire Tanakh, which is essentially the same thing as the Old Testament--but you clearly said the Torah came before it(self).

The Talmud comments on the entire Tanakh (Old Testament). Move on, moron.

Katz, since Villiam thinks he knows even more than me, why isn't he Jewish? Is it because you are blowing him?

LOL. OK, sorry. My mistake. I went back and edited your post so that it now says ONLY. Is that better? Nice try. But the Talmud doesn't "casually" look at anything; it's quite a serious book. So your altered statement is still false under your new definition. And you clearly were confusing the Torah for the Tanakh. This is clear because the word Torah generically may refer to the entire Tanakh, which is essentially the same thing as the Old Testament--but you clearly said the Torah came before it(self).
    Seeing as you never read it, how the fuck would you know?

Boaster, Jew Marcus Eli Rivage speaks the truth and shows the utter contempt Jews hold Christians in, for their naivety and gullibility in believing all that Jew Bible bullshit.

the "Zionist movement" comes straight from the Old Testament. “When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are to possess and casts out the many peoples living there, you shall then slaughter them all and utterly destroy them…

You shall save nothing alive that breathes…You shall make no agreements with them nor show them any mercy. You shall destroy their altars, break down their imag
    es, cut down their groves and burn their graven images with fire. For you are a holy people unto the LORD thy God and He has chosen you to be a special people above all others upon the face of the earth…”
    Book of Deuteronomy

Seeing as you never read it, how the fuck would you know?

What an idiotic question. I never read Gray's Anatomy. Yet I divined it's not fiction. But if you wanna put your money where your mouth is for once.

Default Katz

the "Zionist movement" comes straight from the Old Testament. “When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are to possess and casts out the many peoples living there, you shall then slaughter them all and utterly destroy them…

You shall save nothing alive that breathes…You shall make no agreements with them nor show them any mercy. You shall destroy their altars, break down their imag
    es, cut down their groves and burn their graven images with fire. For you are a holy people unto the LORD thy God and He has chosen you to be a special people above all others upon the face of the earth…”
    Book of Deuteronomy
    Sounds much like the muslim "religion" and it's claims. Sad.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Sounds much like the muslim "religion" and it's claims. Sad.

CP
    The Koran also has the first five books from the Jew Bible, so is it any wonder Islam is also insane? Note the words old Jews from the Bronze Age wrote. These are the same words Pilgrims in New America and the wave of other Christian used to justify murdering the heathen savage and steal their land. [And they had plenty of other terrible tracts to use as well, from their Jew Bible.] These same crimes are daily going on in Palestine... this time by Zionist terrorists - not Christians - but using Yahweh's old tried and true advice... while America turns a blind eye. Religions are testament to the homicidal madness of the human mind.

Southern preachers had nine favorite Bible tracts they used to preach before and during the Civil War... how Yahweh condones slavery. It is written, so it must be true lol.
    What a disgrace is this so-called religion of Christianity. Same for Islam and Judaism. Note the wise words of Sam Harris:

“If you think that it would be impossible to improve upon the Ten Commandments as a statement of morality, you really owe it to yourself to read some other scriptures. Once again, we need look no further than the Jains: Mahavira, the Jain patriarch, surpassed the morality of the Bible with a single sentence: 'Do not injure, abuse, oppress, enslave, insult, torment, torture, or kill any creature or living being.' Imagine how different our world might be if the Bible contained this as its central precept. Christians have abused, oppressed, enslaved, insulted, tormented, tortured, and killed people in the name of God for centuries, on the basis of a theologically defensible reading of the Bible.”

Last edited by Katz; September 28th, 2016 at 07:38 AM.

The Talmud comments on the entire Tanakh (Old Testament). Move on, moron.
    You are a fucking idiot. I'm going to start posting quora and yahoo answers posts for you to chew on. The Torah is NOT the OT. AT ALL. That is a terribly limited reading. And yes, you are right about the Talmud being quite serious. It is also quite secular, by religious devotional standards. I didn't edit my post-- you fuckin misquoted it, you idiot non-lawyer. The use of the word "just" implied that it was just a practical tool, a legal tome constantly changing over time (which is why I said the Talmud was never finished, and most of it WAS ORAL) not a religious doc per se.
    By the way, tell us all about your knowledge of how easy it is to translate Hebrew into Greek, you tool. Saying that the Torah or Tanakh is "essentially the same thing" as the OT is ignorant as fuck. It was very clear what the intentions of the Christian establishment was then and it was not to carry on the tradition of Moses. That's why the name OT exists--it's an INSULT to Jewish religious tradition to say that God made one testament and then another. Of course, the Catholic asshole bozo will inform us of the actual truth as stated by his teachers of dogma that he can only rail against now, not actually educate himself about.
    I've actually read a whole book on the Talmud and Jewish debates on the meaning of law & punishment and modern Christian adaptations of this (all bastardizations of justice) and the problem of translation. I've used it and other resources to write a graduate level paper in a criminology class about restorative justice. I aced the class--in undergrad school. But let's listen to bozo instead, he's really smart-like about everythannnnnng....
    Last edited by Villiam; September 28th, 2016 at 10:12 AM.

The book is called Justice as Sanctuary by a Dutch Criminologist at the free school in Amsterdam, Herman Bianchi.
    Read about it, ya jack ass of no trades....

+ Reply to Thread