+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: Please Respect My Religion

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    She was 55 and she died on Dec 25th... as a warning to those who would denigrate the life of the one true savior.
    LOL. Denigrate schmemigrate.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Here’s the Sculpture of Moses That Netanyahu Referenced



    Architect of the Capitol
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dropped a lot of names during his speech to Congress: Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Secretary of State John Kerry, Nobel Peace Prize winner Elie Wiesel, even poet Robert Frost.
    But for the close he went for an obvious pick: Moses.

    “Facing me right up there in the gallery, overlooking all of us … is the image of Moses,” he said. “Moses led our people from slavery to the gates of the Promised Land.”

    He then quoted Deuteronomy 31:6, Moses’ parting words to the Israelites, in Hebrew: “Be strong and resolute, neither fear nor dread them.”

    Netanyahu was referencing a marble relief that has hung in the House chamber since 1950, just two years after the modern state of Israel was founded.

    The bas relief was sculpted of white Vermont marble by artist Jean de Marco, according to the Architect of the Capitol.






    http://time.com/3730272/benjamin-net...ses-sculpture/

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default



    Above: Stone image found on a 19th century public building in Toronto, Canada. It represents Moloch, also known as Remphan, Chium, Baal, and Saturn – the planetary name for Satan. The mark of Cain was the mark of Satan, a six-pointed star.


    Judaism: The Greatest Lie Ever Sold


    Randomly ask a hundred people what they think Judaism is, and at least ninety nine of them will tell you that it is the Jewish religion of the Old Testament upon which Christianity is based.

    Nothing could be further from the truth.

    Judaism is not the religion of the Old Testament. Judaism is the religion of the Pharisees and is based on the Babylonian Talmud. Jewdom admits this in its own writings.

    And Judaism remains by far the greatest danger in the world today, bar none.

    https://freespeechtwentyfirstcentury...lie-ever-sold/

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default


  5. #20
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post


    Judaism is not the religion of the Old Testament. Judaism is the religion of the Pharisees and is based on the Babylonian Talmud. Jewdom admits this in its own writings.

    And Judaism remains by far the greatest danger in the world today, bar none.


    This is completely false and you are an uninformed, antisemitic moron. The Old Testament is 100% based on the Jewish religion--it considered to be divinely inspired by both religions. The Talmud was written centuries after the Old Testament, it is a compilation of commentaries and interpretations of the Old Testament, and pertains to Jewish teachings to live by. It is not considered to be divinely inspired.

    The Talmud wasn't finished until 700 years after the Pharisees ceased to exist. "My name is Katz. I have a lot to say, but including facts would weaken my position."
    Last edited by Boz; September 27th, 2016 at 08:34 AM.

  6. #21
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Boz is a Jew.
    False. I don't even personally know any Jews. According to Katz, anyone who isn't an anti-Semite is a suspected Jew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    He even speaks like one.
    Intelligently?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Only a Jew would write that and only a Jew would take issue with that excellent article.
    Only a Jew would take issue with inaccuracies that are verifiable? Doesn't sound logical.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Here he is Boz, an expert on the Talmud. [Did he ever read it?]
    No, he's not. And no he didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    What a pity he never mentioned what a disgusting, racist, hate-the-Goyim piece of crap is that Talmud. J
    Maybe so, maybe not. The analysis long ends before I reach this point. All these points are irrelevant. But based on your track-record, I certainly wouldn't assume anything that you say is true if I haven't checked it.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Ummm, I would like to clarify a little...

    The TORAH was the original basis for Judaism, the Talmud just looked at the Torah and evaluated it based on standards and practices of society notably law and justice. The Torah came before the Old Testament. Talmud came during and after and also continued after the New Testament Greek writings. Factually speaking, The Talmud was never finished, and both it and the Bible's first printed versions came out LONG after they were established and updated. In fact, the Talmud was an entirely oral tradition.

    Now, New and Old Testament interpretations of law and justice completely manipulated the long-debated and much established traditions of justice that the Torah and Talmud established, to the point that the entire concept of eye for an eye was actually irrevocably lost on humanity. This is one reason our societies today are so focused on punishment (seizure-death) instead of redistributive or community-moderated/shame-based models.

  8. #23
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Ummm, I would like to clarify a little...

    The TORAH was the original basis for Judaism (mostly true), the Talmud only looked at the Torah (false) and evaluated it based on standards and practices of society notably law and justice (mostly true). The Torah came before the Old Testament (half true). Talmud came during and after and also continued after the New Testament Greek writings (true). Factually speaking, The Talmud was never finished (pants on fire), and both it and the Bible's first printed versions came out LONG after they were established and updated (true). In fact, the Talmud was an entirely oral tradition (mostly false) .

    Now, New and Old Testament interpretations of law and justice completely manipulated the long-debated and much established traditions of justice that the Torah and Talmud established (pants on fire), to the point that the entire concept of eye for an eye was actually irrevocably lost on humanity. This is one reason our societies today are so focused on punishment (seizure-death) instead of redistributive or community-moderated/shame-based models.
    I used PolitiFacts rating system. Turns out Hillary tells the truth 73% of the time. And Trump lies 71% of the time.

    Your average score: Half True/Mostly False.
    Last edited by Boz; September 27th, 2016 at 11:43 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Bozo is the new expert on the Talmud. But he admitted he never read it. LOL. What a donkey! Even a few Jews admit the horrors of the disgusting hateful crap throughout the entire Talmud. And yet, the Bozo defends what he knows nothing of. LOLOLOLOL

    Judaism’s Holiest Book

    Updated March 27, 2015
    Israeli citizen Yossi Gurvitz, a former Talmud (yeshiva) student reveals the racism, homicide and child molestation-advocacy in the Babylonian Talmud and subsequent authoritative rabbinic legal texts authored by Rabbi Moses Maimonides and Rabbi Joseph Karo (“Shulchan Aruch”). He reveals Judaism’s sympathy for Islam and its undying hatred for Christianity.


    Rabbinic laws intended for access by Judaic persons only, teach that goyim (gentiles) are malevolent. For this reason, the goyim are grouped together with those categories of criminals and transgressors who cannot act as a witness in a court (Shulhan Arukh: Hoshen Mishpat 34).


    When the opportunity to save a Judaic human life (pikuah nefesh) conflicts with the observance of the Sabbath, saving the Judaic life takes precedence. However, rabbinic legal authorities distinguish between the obligation to save a Judaic life on the Sabbath and the life of a goy. Israel Meir Kagan (1838–1933), the halachic authority known as the Chofetz Chaim (a.ka. the Hafetz Hayyim), condemned the behavior of any Judaic physician who did not discriminate between Jews and non-Jews.

    Concerning Judaic physicians, Rabbi Kagan wrote, “...to treat a non-Jew...there is no authority for them to do so” (Mishneh Berurah: O.H. 330)
    . [The authority of Rabbi Kagan's Mishnah Berurah, was assessed by Simcha Fishbane in The Encyclopedia of Judaism, which states, "His greatest work, which remains the strongest influence on Orthodox practice today and whose authority is considered final, is Mishnah Berurah (1884-1907), in six volumes”].



    As Yossi Gurvitz reveals in the preceding videotaped testimony, exceptions to these bigoted rabbinic laws are permitted where Judaics are in subjection to the goyim and where news of Judaism's discrimination toward, and second class status of, the goyim, would cause an uprising of "potential animosity" (mishum eivah) toward Judaics.

    [see video] http://talmudical.blogspot.com.au/20...almud.html?m=1

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Ummm, I would like to clarify a little...

    The TORAH was the original basis for Judaism, the Talmud just looked at the Torah and evaluated it based on standards and practices of society notably law and justice. The Torah came before the Old Testament. Talmud came during and after and also continued after the New Testament Greek writings. Factually speaking, The Talmud was never finished, and both it and the Bible's first printed versions came out LONG after they were established and updated. In fact, the Talmud was an entirely oral tradition.

    Now, New and Old Testament interpretations of law and justice completely manipulated the long-debated and much established traditions of justice that the Torah and Talmud established, to the point that the entire concept of eye for an eye was actually irrevocably lost on humanity. This is one reason our societies today are so focused on punishment (seizure-death) instead of redistributive or community-moderated/shame-based models.
    Please do not confuse the Bozo with facts. What is left of his brain contains only Zionist Establishment narratives... And here are the disgusting, immoral, elitist, sexist, misogynist, racist, evil, lying expose of the crap that is the Talmud...

    Jewish Talmudic Quotes - Facts Are Facts
    From Acharya S
    7-26-9
    Talmudic Quotes
    The decisions of the Talmud are words of the living God. Jehovah himself asks the opinions of earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven. Rabbi Menachen, Comments for the Fifth Book

    Jehovah himself in heaven studies the Talmud, standing: he has such respect for that book.
    Tractate Mechilla/Me'ilah

    R. Johanan said: A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death, for it is written, Moses commanded us a law for an inheritance; it is our inheritance, not theirs. Then why is this not included in the Noachian laws? --

    On the reading morasha [an inheritance] he steals it; on the reading me'orasah [betrothed], he is guilty as one who violates a betrothed maiden, who is stoned.

    An objection is raised: R. Meir used to say. Whence do we know that even a heathen who studies the Torah is as a High Priest? From the verse, [Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments:] which, if man do, he shall live in them. Priests, Levites, and Israelites are not mentioned, but men: hence thou mayest learn that even a heathen who studies the Torah is as a High Priest! -- That refers to their own seven laws.
    Sanhedrin 59a
    To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

    Libbre David 37
    A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

    MORE: http://rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
    Last edited by Katz; September 27th, 2016 at 07:06 PM.

  11. #26
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    How am I defending the Talmud? I'm defending a historical timeline that you have no grasp on, which has nothing to do with the content or message of the book itself.

    And how are you going to defend Villiam, who at least agrees with me that the Talmud is not the origin of Judaism (which is my entire point that you are arguing against), and then deny you are blowing him?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    How am I defending the Talmud? I'm defending a historical timeline that you have no grasp on, which has nothing to do with the content or message of the book itself.

    And how are you going to defend Villiam, who at least agrees with me that the Talmud is not the origin of Judaism (which is my entire point that you are arguing against), and then deny you are blowing him?
    Your historical timeline that you so want to be right about, is trivial, even if you are right. The real issue is the disgusting content [even by your abysmally low standards] of the Talmud. So do yourself a favor and read some of that shit all the way through. But beware, it has the power to change donkeys like you from a Zionist Jew lover to ... the opposite.

  13. #28
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Your historical timeline that you so want to be right about, is trivial, even if you are right. The real issue is the disgusting content [even by your abysmally low standards] of the Talmud. So do yourself a favor and read some of that shit all the way through. But beware, it has the power to change donkeys like you from a Zionist Jew lover to ... the opposite.
    No, the real issue is the OP where you claimed that Judaism isn't based on the Old Testament, but is instead based on the Talmud. But the Talmud is based on the Old Testament, and Villiam for some reason keeps referring to the first 5 gospels in the Old Testament (Torah)--probably because he doesn't realize that Jews don't call the multiple books that make up their religion the "Old Testament." You have now apparently decided to drop that issue, probably because you realized you were wrong, and bring up an entirely different one. I think all religion is nonsense, so you're not going to get much of a debate from me without saying something a bit more ridiculous than you disagree with the content of some religious text.

    Why would I read the Talmud? And if you hate Jews, why would you? You remind me of Mark Wahlberg in that one cop movie. He learns ballet as a kid so he can expertly bully some kid who he thinks is a fairy.
    Last edited by Boz; September 27th, 2016 at 07:52 PM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Your average score: Half True/Mostly False.
    Someone please translate this goobledy-gook for me from this supposed AP and lawyer, because my overly logical brain can't make it out.

    I can't find the book you should read that would verify all these statements I made as it's out of print but I'll figure it out and let you know since you are such the expert...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    How am I defending the Talmud? I'm defending a historical timeline that you have no grasp on, which has nothing to do with the content or message of the book itself.

    And how are you going to defend Villiam, who at least agrees with me that the Talmud is not the origin of Judaism (which is my entire point that you are arguing against), and then deny you are blowing him?
    The fucking Torah is the primary origin of Judaism, boz. You said the Old Testament was what the Talmud was all about and that Judaism and OT Christianity are the essentially the same, which is insane. So shut the shit up and please don't put words in my mouth or say I agree with you ever.
    Last edited by Villiam; September 27th, 2016 at 08:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. True Religion-Childish Religion & Adolescent Science
    By zengrifter in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 28th, 2014, 12:36 PM
  2. An evolved human being, an intelligent person, is always careful to respect an order
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Japan Truck Respect
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 5th, 2012, 06:54 AM
  4. The only true religion is the solar religion, which teaches us to become luminous
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 12th, 2012, 02:51 PM
  5. Ron Paul goes from ridicule to respect
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2009, 05:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts