+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Australia Set To Confiscate Citizen Savings Tax

Default Australia Set To Confiscate Citizen Savings Tax

Katz better get his money out of the bank ...

Australia to begin implementing elitist economic
    system by directly confiscating citizens' savings

(NaturalNews) The globalists' war on cash is continuing as Australia is set to actually begin taxing physical monetary holdings - in other words, savings.
    According to Martin Armstrong of financial advisory firm Armstrong Economics, the compulsory savings tax to be implemented by the continent Down Under is part of what he and others have described as the "new age of Economic Totalitarianism."

"Australia will be the first to introduce a compulsory tax on savings. This is the ultimate Marxist state, for now anyone with spare cash is the enemy of the conservative Tony Abbott government," Armstrong wrote.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default t

This crap happened because donkeys voted Tony Abbott as Prime Minister, and Idiot Joe Hockey as his Treasurer. Three of the last four PMs have been devout atheists. But A & J are both devout Catholics... which explains a lot. Too late, the populace has once again woke up what a colossal blunder they made voting for these emissarys of the Vatican.

A hostile senate here means these two have been unable to pass bills that might have balanced their stoopit budget, hence desperate measures like this are used.

Abbott continues the fine Australian tradition to suck Yankee Big Brother boots by once again committing Aussie military to yet another hideous Middle East schmozzle... one that the CIA and Mossad created called ISIS, but apparently nobody told Abbott that yet.

Probably his most idiotic gesture so far was when he alone decided to award a medal to that old English Royal Fart called Prince Phillip, who is so senile he thinks the Queen is his pet corgi.

I took my money out of the bank and I now stuff it inside my mattress.

Katz,
    If I recall correctly many many farmers after the 29 stockmarket crash
    hid their money under their matresses. Also under corner fenceposts was a fav hiding spot for money. Silver dollars I believe more than paper money was hid that way. Fk the banks....I haven't had a bank for 20 some years....fk them cocksuckers.......also
    Its been a while.............FUCK NORM!!!!

Ahhhhhh
    Life is sweet

.......Mac......
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

+ Reply to Thread