+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Setting the Dice

Default Setting the Dice

This MIGHT belong in Voodoo forum ...
    ... anyone think that "dice control" (on-axis/off-axis, etc.) is a valid theory?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Cool Fickle Variance

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    anyone think that "dice control" (on-axis/off-axis, etc.) is a valid theory?
    As someone who as been losing big at blackjack and winning big at craps, I say absolutely no validity.

... anyone think that "dice control" (on-axis/off-axis, etc.) is a valid theory?
    Scobe, you there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    As someone who as been losing big at blackjack and winning big at craps, I say absolutely no validity.
    Oh yeah, what has been the key to your success on the craps tables as of late?

I think it's a valid theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I think it's a valid theory.
    Scobe goes way further than valid theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Oh yeah, what has been the key to your success on the craps tables as of late?
    I am not at liberty to reveal what Dodo's success is attributed to, but it wan't dice-influence nor any betting scheme ...
    ... and it is entirely scientific.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I am not at liberty to reveal what Dodo's success is attributed to, but it wan't dice-influence nor any betting scheme ...
    I heard Dr Dodo's success is because of ... certain psychedelic drugs that expand awareness to such a degree that he is able to see right through cards and actually see the dice result, long before they they have been thrown, hit the pyramids and bounced back and come to rest. So I heard... it's all over Vegas When is Dr Dodo running a $5000+ 2-day seminar like Heavy's?

Maybe Dodo can tell us what his success is attributed to in craps. I had a wonderful masterpiece of a craps game on my last outing. It was more like a blend of craps and dominoes all rolled into one game. It was sad that I was the only winner on the table and the only one who colored up on the house after roughly 3 hours of play. It was also sad that I felt that I left a lot of money on the table by not betting more. I realize just how much I could have destroyed the house had I bet more aggressively, but I didn't let greed get the best of me. The bet that stoked me out the most was the Hard 8 hop bet that I bet and hit after I threw two hard 6's in succession. I truly believe that I am the best dice player in my area, period. I proved it to the house and the few dice players on my last outing.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 21st, 2015 at 05:47 PM.

Who needs to pray when Blitz is on a crap table. All they have to do is observe and listen.

I know a dice setter. He insists on the book Golden Touch Craps or Dice by Scobe. He says there is an intense amount of practice required and it's a matter of getting the shortest distance, spot next to stickman, and having a rhythm to it. He also says it's very hard without knowing your tables and sweet spots. It's a lot of crazy to hear about but it all seems quite plausible. He says he can't do it much because he's literally too much better than everyone else; it would look fishy. Because of reasons of rhythm and that he only plays when he rolls he needs empty tables as well.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

He coats one side of the die with osmium. Yeah, we all know that trick. Big whoop.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Absolutely not. The biggest proof that it works is that it hasn't been proved not to work.

Dice sliding works. But it's not a legal roll. There is no doubt a successful dice slider or two, who managed to make their throws appear legitimate. And as long as they didn't use subterfuge to distract the dealers, I can't imagine it would be illegal to collect the winnings.

So "precision dice angle shooting" is a legal advantage play.

So you are saying dice control isn't a valid theory? I think I could create evidence of truth to it, beyond sliding and such. Maybe I will find that degenerate street walker hitchhiker I met again one day soon and do a little private video just watching him throw 200 dice at home... He became trustworthy when he invited me back for Fourth of July fireworks and he was actually there in the middle of hill country dismantling bear traps at an abandoned mine shaft overlooking the whole display from on high.

If someone can give me good directions that's a sign that they know something about what they're talking about....

+ Reply to Thread