Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The U.S. Passes the Scepter of Power to Israel

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I think under certain circumstances you would swing from the gallows.

CP
    This is true; if either ISIS or Iran were in charge of the U.S. I would certainly swing, or my head would be lopped off for expressing heartfelt American patriotism.

But the only traitors in this discussion are those who side with radical Islamists, that is, ISIS, El Qaeda, and Iran, which is a state sponsor of terrorism through its agents HAMAS and Hezbollah, among others.

What is happening now in the middle east is a battle for dominance in creating a caliphate reminiscent of medieval times under one form or another of radical Islam. Whether it be ISIS or Iran matters little; both are set on destroying both the U.S. and Israel.

I don't accuse Obama and his lamebrained administration of betrayal, since I assume their policy of appeasement is a product of their far, left liberal mindset that is incapable of seeing the truth, and unable to comprehend the complete foolishness of their present course of action. This form of liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

Perhaps, the Prime Minister's clear and unambiguous words will shock them into a glimpse of reality.

Or perhaps the overwhelming dissatisfaction of the American people over their present foreign policy will force them to alter their position with regards to negotiations with Iran, sponsor of terrorism and avowed enemy of the U.S.

Anyone who regards the present situation as a "Jewish" thing does not have a clue as to what is really happening. It is not about what may happen to Israel, it's about what will surely happen to the world if it does not meet this clear and present danger of radical Islam head on. It's the same as we had 75 years ago; the Jews were not the problem, Naziism was. Today, it's an even more insidious enemy, radical Islam, a fanaticism that is beginning to make Naziism seem tame by comparison. It will not be content to kill its own, to kill Christians, Jews and dissidents within its reach-- it's aim is not the region but the world as it has stated openly and frequently.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Aslan, you are speaking more like Dick Cheney these days. I thought you were a devout Christian. Jesus said LOVE YOUR ENEMIES... TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. Yet here you are mightily impressed by the leader of the Jews (WHO IS NOT A CHRISTIAN AND HIS MOB MURDERED GOD AND DENIED JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH). Now I see you going against the teachings of your Jesus. LOL. You are more or less, advocating total war on Iran. Your old Jew god Yahweh would be proud of you. He loved practising genocide, ethnic cleansing and mass murder on a grand scale.

Um, BTW, any chance of converting your new guru and hero Bibi from Jewhood into Catholicism?

Please ask your congresscritters to check and sign this...

Last edited by Katz; March 4th, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

A reminder for Aslan of how great the Bush/Cheney (and Zionists) GOP was. It is even worse today...

Default Aslan

A traitor to the USA and all true citizens of the USA, that is you Aslan, A VERY USEFUL IDIOT to the killers of U.S. sailors aboard the U.S.S. Liberty and the thousands of ground troops killed in Iraq.

I believe those gallows will be manned by true citizens of the USA dealing with traitors such as yourself. You choose Israel over the best interest of the USA, and any blood spilled because of that action, by true US citizens, will be on your hands, and I will hold you personally responsible, and there will be a price for you to pay.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

A traitor to the USA and all true citizens of the USA, that is you Aslan, A VERY USEFUL IDIOT to the killers of U.S. sailors aboard the U.S.S. Liberty and the thousands of ground troops killed in Iraq.

I believe those gallows will be manned by true citizens of the USA dealing with traitors such as yourself. You choose Israel over the best interest of the USA, and any blood spilled because of that action, by true US citizens, will be on your hands, and I will hold you personally responsible, and there will be a price for you to pay.

CP
    That almost comes across as so-called "hate speech".
    Here is my quick edit to demonstrate a more ZZ-TOS compliant version of the above (bold edits) ...

A traitor to the USA and all true citizens of the USA, that is what your message sounds like to me Aslan, A VERY USEFUL IDIOT to the killers of U.S. sailors aboard the U.S.S. Liberty and the thousands of ground troops killed in Iraq, is how I perceive blind supporters to Israel.

I believe those gallows will be manned by true citizens of the USA dealing with traitors such as I perceive yourself. IF You choose Israel over the best interest of the USA, and any blood spilled because of that action, by true US citizens, will be on your hands, and I will hold you personally and all similar others responsible, and there will be a price for all of us to pay.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default Aslan

Aslan cannot spout his hatred for the USA and blind love for a foreign nation that has killed Americans on mormons site,,,,,,,,,, so he comes here to spew his hate and love of war and violence at the behest of a foreign nation.

Aslan threatens the welfare of my children and grandchildren, and I take that VERY seriously!

Let him stay on his hero's site, mormon, and spew his ignorance there.

We now see the real Aslan, and he is ugly.

Z-Man, if my posts are too passionate, you have my permission to remove or edit them.

CP

Let him stay on his hero's site, mormon, and spew his ignorance there.
    Politics not allowed there.

You and Aslan have more commonality than difference, this I know.
    You two are only divided on the Israel thang.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

I came here in peace. I spoke truth from my heart. I have been disrespected from the moment I arrived. And now I leave this inhospitable place.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Default Aslan

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I came here in peace. I spoke truth from my heart. I have been disrespected from the moment I arrived. And now I leave this inhospitable place.

I view your visit here as an attack, especially in light of some of your very disrespectful posts concerning this site on the mormon site. You desire to play both sides, I abhor that almost as much as disloyalty and disrespect. Peace be with you Aslan, even if all you desire is war and death and hate.

CP

Now where were we... oh yeah, the Lying Netanyahou. Aslan [and plenty of other deluded Americans] love this dude, and loved his speech. What is wrong with these people? How quickly they forget that Bibi the clown has been obsessively ranting and raving about Iran for two decades. His obsession has become a Bibi Mania. The gullible and Zionist-loving dopes in congress I see are mainly GOP members, which goes to explain a lot.

His doomsday speech seemed to yet again strike a chord in congresscritters, causing them to leap over each other with glee, delivering standing ovation after standing ovation... 26 in all, in 40 minutes. This was totally cringeworthy, disgusting and sickening. How many Americans cringed, as they should have... with a foreign leader shamelessly in their own congress hijacking US foreign policy?

How quickly people forget how Bibi said straight after 911: 'It was good for Israel.' And how a prison guard overheard Bibi say to the Israeli spy Pollard words to the effect of America can blow away in the wind after we have taken from them what we want. He has said plenty of other hateful and questionable things about America over the years.

Look at just one point to show how ludicrous is Bibi's claim that Iran is a serious threat to Israel, America and the world. Note the image below showing a typical example of US Empire intimidation. (Same principle applies to Russia and China) Note how Iran is surrounded by US military bases. My guess is that many of these bases also contain nukes, like Israel's +200.

Aslan and Bibi portray Iran as an evil state. Maybe, but they are not stupid. Even the dopiest Mullah in Iran is aware of all those US bases and what it means. Given the word from the president, Iran could be smoking, radioactive dust in about one hour, and the Iranians could not do much about it.

Bibi is a lying, sneaky sob. He is an expert in diversion. See how easily he has yet again diverted attention away from the miserable, inhuman plight of the 8-years inhuman siege imposed on Palestinians, while Israel continues daily with their open policy now, of stealing more land, bulldozing more Arab homes, arresting and torturing children and plenty more they can get away with, because nobody in the United States has the gutz to call Israel out on its daily atrocities.

Destroying Arab olive and lemon plantations continues. Just recently, IDF tractors destroyed 6000 acres of Bedouin barley and wheat crops on the Sinai peninsula, despite a 1953 written agreement between the parties. Israel wants no Bedouins in the Sinai.

Bibi, racist that he is, hates blacks. That's why he deports black Sudanese Jews out of his apartheid state.

And behold... the US bases surrounding Iran...

Last edited by Katz; March 4th, 2015 at 10:19 PM.

America Must Reject Netanyahu’s War Cry on Iran

written by sheldon richman

wednesday march 4, 2015

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu came to Washington this week to prepare the American people for war against Iran. Backed by American neoconservatives, the Israel lobby, and assorted other war hawks, Netanyahu insists that Iran intends to build a nuclear weapon and thus is an “existential threat” to Israel. He has no confidence that President Obama will negotiate an agreement that once and for all will end Iran’s alleged nuclear ambitions.

Thus the prime minister’s objective is nothing less than to wreck the current negotiations and push America into a regime-changing war against Iran.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...r-cry-on-iran/

Now now, it is a touchy subject. And politics is always difficult.
    Allow me to do the honors - here is Bibi's speech in full ...

Peace be with you Aslan, even if all you desire is war and death and hate.
    I can assure all that while some may disagree with Monsignor Aslan's views on religion and Israel,
    his primary passion is NOT "war and death" but rather love and life everlasting. Of this I am certain.

Default Go Back to Your Day Job

You seem to be lauded more for your day job that you described, most eloquently, here:
    You caught me red-handed. In the spirit of true American competition I was eliminating all my rivals making me the number one banker in the world. In the world, I say! In the world! I, Aslan "Assets-a-many" Lionking, Esq., head honcho of the world's banking systems. Heheheheheheheheh
    By the way, does anyone know if Mgr Aslan has become of the 1826 known billionaires? You can read about them at: http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015.../forb-m04.html
    Last edited by Dodo; March 5th, 2015 at 01:10 AM.

Closed Thread