+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Loony 911 Theories, When Will They Ever End?

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    So I went out and looked per Boz's request for official-type reporting specific to WTCs and finally found this coffin nail for the conspiracy theory version of things:
    http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...of 9-8-06 .pdf
    What are your conclusions on the multiple common-sense responses here? Do you have specific responses for the specific points? Do you challenge their data or analysis?
    On the face of it, that implosion article seems to be the real deal. But the experience [testified by Wm Rodriguez and others] in this article (link below) throws serious doubts about what really happened that day... especially in the tall tower basement, about SEVEN SECONDS before the first plane hit.

AND John Mongello’s testimony about elevators exploding in the South Tower before a plane even hit the building

As well as: Barry
    Jennings is on record [3] stating, unequivocally and emphatically regarding Building 7, that “explosions were going off all over the place”—while the Twin Towers were still standing!

https://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/last-man-out-on-911-makes-shocking-disclosures/
    Last edited by Katz; August 2nd, 2016 at 01:10 AM.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    On the face of it, that implosion article seems to be the real deal. But the experience [testified by Wm Rodriguez and others] in this article (link below) throws serious doubts about what really happened that day... especially in the tall tower basement, about SEVEN SECONDS before the first plane hit.

AND John Mongello’s testimony about elevators exploding in the South Tower before a plane even hit the building

As well as: Barry
    Jennings is on record [3] stating, unequivocally and emphatically regarding Building 7, that “explosions were going off all over the place”—while the Twin Towers were still standing!

https://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/last-man-out-on-911-makes-shocking-disclosures/
    What's your view on alien abductions? Surely, they are real because people emphatically claimed they occurred.

What's your view on incarceration? Surely, half of prisoners are innocent because they emphatically claimed they didn't do it.

Maybe the elevator didn't explode. Maybe it fell down an elevator shaft. Maybe no one heard explosions. Maybe they heard loud noises. You ever see someone lurch in fear and check their body for a gunshot wound? I have. It was in a nice neighborhood, around the 4th of July. Do you think the person discovered they were shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    What's your view on alien abductions? Surely, they are real because people emphatically claimed they occurred.

What's your view on incarceration? Surely, half of prisoners are innocent because they emphatically claimed they didn't do it.

Maybe the elevator didn't explode. Maybe it fell down an elevator shaft. Maybe no one heard explosions. Maybe they heard loud noises. You ever see someone lurch in fear and check their body for a gunshot wound? I have. It was in a nice neighborhood, around the 4th of July. Do you think the person discovered they were shot?
    The striking eye-witness accounts testified by the three men I mentioned [and corroborated by others] were ignored by Zelikow, and later repressed. You also choose to ignore them after likely not even reading them.

This actually happened. Kudos, you mixed a fact in with your lies. How it proves anything is beyond me. Are these the living hijackers? I saw a car on fire once as I was driving down the road. I pulled over and got out my camera phone. I thought it was fucking awesome, and so did everyone else.
    Well, you finally admit something presented here is ... true. So one Mossad agent boasts on Israeli TV (and there are videos proving it) WE WERE THERE TO FILM THE EVENT, he said. Now who on earth told them to go film 911 before it happened? Seeing as the three were Mossad agents I guess even your seriously-biased-mind-in-favor-of-Zelikow's-lies would be forced to conclude Mossad knew well in advance what was coming down that 911 day.

I take that as a rejection of my tender to your request, and a clear affirmation you were crying Wolf like usual. I'm going to just stop giving you the benefit of the doubt on anything.
    Nobody cares, least of all... me.

Certain aspects of what happened soon after 911 are like, well, the Keystone Cops. First, there's an 'FBI agent' credited with finding a hijacker Jihadi passport two blocks away from the tall towers. He said he found it sticking out from under inches of dust and grit in the gutter. How lucky can you get?

Later, authorities with straight faces ask us to believe this passport miraculously survived the crash, flew out of the Jihadist pocket and floated down to the street, and all the while not even singed by apparently, jet fuel burning. Mind you, everything else on the plane including the plane itself was er, instantly vaporized. Can you believe most fell for that one...

And, see these images? This is the jet airliner engine that allegedly landed there in the street after the crash. Good, simple enough. One, I mean two BIG problems with that.

Firstly, subsequent checking confirmed that engine wreck was NOT of same type of those used in the Boeing airliners that crashed. Secondly, witnesses noticed a group of 'FBI agents' get out of a white van, unload the engine, dump it there and leave. And in their hurry to leave, they left their trolley in the street! LOL.

Zelikow did not mention these events either. IS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE STARTING TO STINK YET? It should be. But wait, there is SO much more to the stink.

Like Shanksville, whatever hit the Pentacon, and how come no security films of ANY alleged hijackers checking in, collecting tickets and so on. Uh, no doubt Zelikow will have an official explanation. Er, no, nope and ... forget it. I'll be back to continue, in a coupla weeks, going for an Asian holiday... with no blackjack. Only baccarat.

http://www.rense.com/general63/hiding.htm
    Last edited by Katz; August 3rd, 2016 at 03:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread