+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Loony 911 Theories, When Will They Ever End?

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I decide his conclusion is unlikely. Never seen this. Always though WTC7 was smoking gun...
    There is one very good reason why you never saw this WTC6 image. The Dreadful Few who own and run the MSM made sure images like this one [and plenty of others] were er, seriously limited... for obvious reasons. But thanks to an unregulated Internet, here it is.

Here it is again, and your ah, intuition is telling you yep, falling debris could not have caused that sort of damage evident right there in your face. Look, the damage extends down past the the basement. Falling debris? Nope... a massive explosion more like it. Probably two or more massive explosions.

And here are more images of the tall towers' cut girders...

See how jet fuel explodes ... [buildings]

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

We are talking about the number of people who have been willing to go on the record and state categorically one side or the other. I think proper counts of people on the record would tell a quite different story than the popular tale you are squeeze cheesing.
    That's a false dichotomy. Tens of millions of people don't go on record to say that 9/11 WASN'T a hoax. Why would they even acknowledge the possibility? I've never gone on record as saying I've NEVER been visited by aliens. Does that mean that I probably was? Do you really expect the entire nation to grind to a halt and take testimony from every single person regarding every single stupid conspiracy theory? Small groups with a bunch of crazy people and zero evidence put forward these views. And they are largely ignored because they are ridiculous. Some people get sucked in. But to say that most engineers agree with the conspiracy is patently false, and the raw number of people vocal about their beliefs in the conspiracy is essentially meaningless. By your logic, there's even stronger evidence that the theory of evolution is wrong because it contradicts the Garden of Eden.
    Last edited by Boz; July 30th, 2016 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    That's a false dichotomy. Tens of millions of people don't go on record to say that 9/11 WASN'T a hoax. Why would they even acknowledge the possibility? I've never gone on record as saying I've NEVER been visited by aliens. Does that mean that I probably was?
    Probably. That would explain a lot.

PS Now that the Great Holohoax debate has simmered down, maybe you need to change your idiotic signage promoting moi. Now as you ignore all the obvious 911 evidence right in your face that shows at best the 911 narrative is er, seriously flawed, you might consider changing your Katz promotion to sumthin like Ban Katz the 911 Denier

Last edited by Katz; July 30th, 2016 at 08:39 PM.

Why, look... I wonder who that could be?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Probably. That would explain a lot.

PS Now that the Great Holohoax debate has simmered down, maybe you need to change your idiotic signage promoting moi. Now as you ignore all the obvious 911 evidence right in your face that shows at best the 911 narrative is er, seriously flawed, you might consider changing your Katz promotion to sumthin like Ban Katz the 911 Denier
    No, because I like Zg, and he seems to have a soft spot for this insane conspiracy. You'll have to say something outrageously offensive and completely off-topic, while making it a continued, torturous theme. If you do, I'll consider changing it to something 9/11 related.

There is no obvious 9/11 evidence and there is nothing wrong with the "narrative." There's a bunch of random debris and you point at some random debris and go "OMG it's a 47 degree angle, that means it was cut!" or some other crazy shit. I'm not sure how anyone could use a torch to cut anything while there's a NEUTRON BOMB going off in the basement. But since humans, all biological life, and all electronic equipment seem to have been immune to the radiological effects, I guess that problem is conveniently solved. Then there's the red paint chips that are conclusively not thermite. But the conspiracy doesn't really work if we use science all the time, so you'll just say it's not paint chips and that there's no such thing as thermodynamics. And don't forget the free fall evidence, which can be disproved with a stopwatch--or just by simply watching small pieces of the building peel off and fall at free fall, and the building itself falling significantly slower. But we'll just pretend gravity has a stronger effect on smaller objects. But why you have thermite, a NEUTRON BOMB, and planes--I have no fucking clue. Your conspiracy is not only nonsense, it doesn't MAKE sense.

That's a false dichotomy. Tens of millions of people don't go on record to say that 9/11 WASN'T a hoax. Why would they even acknowledge the possibility? I've never gone on record as saying I've NEVER been visited by aliens. Does that mean that I probably was? Do you really expect the entire nation to grind to a halt and take testimony from every single person regarding every single stupid conspiracy theory? Small groups with a bunch of crazy people and zero evidence put forward these views. And they are largely ignored because they are ridiculous. Some people get sucked in. But to say that most engineers agree with the conspiracy is patently false, and the raw number of people vocal about their beliefs in the conspiracy is essentially meaningless. By your logic, there's even stronger evidence that the theory of evolution is wrong because it contradicts the Garden of Eden.
    It was your false logic that brought up the point actually. Every person I talk to the works construction has different opinions. My point was that you are mentioning a majority opinion group that is just an assumption on your part. You are also ignoring Architects and Engineers for Truth, some 3000 sworn againsts seem pretty impressive to me if it's such a crazy idea.

The evidence comes down to basic knowledge of demolition, man. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Have you seen other footage of large skyscrapers on fire? Do you understand that no one ever runs away from them and most firemen don't fear for their life because they know the building isn't gonna fall down? There isn't much public record of planes wedged in buildings but common sense should bring up obvious questions about how the collapse did so much damage.

This is the layman's concern that hasn't been answered for me. Even if I accept every part of the official story there is this little problem that to this day can't be explained and that is building 7. I watched them report that day that it had collapsed twenty minutes before it did (oops!). Again, it is just not common for buildings to collapse due to fire, especially not a third one on a different block entirely. There is a problem with the official story. There is also a problem with two of the targets, down to the specific location, being the information sources for a 2.3 trillion corruption case of the day. Also, I'm curious as to what those "cut column" pictures represent to you, if not what Katz sees them as.

No, because I like Zg, and he seems to have a soft spot for this insane conspiracy. You'll have to say something outrageously offensive and completely off-topic, while making it a continued, torturous theme. If you do, I'll consider changing it to something 9/11 related.

There is no obvious 9/11 evidence and there is nothing wrong with the "narrative." There's a bunch of random debris and you point at some random debris and go "OMG it's a 47 degree angle, that means it was cut!" or some other crazy shit. I'm not sure how anyone could use a torch to cut anything while there's a NEUTRON BOMB going off in the basement. But since humans, all biological life, and all electronic equipment seem to have been immune to the radiological effects, I guess that problem is conveniently solved. Then there's the red paint chips that are conclusively not thermite. But the conspiracy doesn't really work if we use science all the time, so you'll just say it's not paint chips and that there's no such thing as thermodynamics. And don't forget the free fall evidence, which can be disproved with a stopwatch--or just by simply watching small pieces of the building peel off and fall at free fall, and the building itself falling significantly slower. But we'll just pretend gravity has a stronger effect on smaller objects. But why you have thermite, a NEUTRON BOMB, and planes--I have no fucking clue. Your conspiracy is not only nonsense, it doesn't MAKE sense.
    Um, and so far we never even arrived at what is considered the real smoking gun: WTC7... which you probably never heard was the THIRD tall building that fell that terrible day. And er, as you know circumstantial evidence might not be enuff to convict somebody, but when - like a tapestry - a number of threads are drawn together, they give you an inescapable conclusion... and a conviction.

Now would be a good time to address these counter arguments one at a time guys, if you'd actually like to continue the lesson... I brought this up in other posts. Until you can come up with a reasoned defense to these statements it's just a argument. I'm tired of arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Zg's got a soft spot. Katz is foaming at the mouth. He'll run out of energy soon. NOT! Old jack is a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

It was your false logic that brought up the point actually. Every person I talk to the works construction has different opinions. My point was that you are mentioning a majority opinion group that is just an assumption on your part. You are also ignoring Architects and Engineers for Truth, some 3000 sworn againsts seem pretty impressive to me if it's such a crazy idea.

The evidence comes down to basic knowledge of demolition, man. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Have you seen other footage of large skyscrapers on fire? Do you understand that no one ever runs away from them and most firemen don't fear for their life because they know the building isn't gonna fall down? There isn't much public record of planes wedged in buildings but common sense should bring up obvious questions about how the collapse did so much damage.

This is the layman's concern that hasn't at is building 7. I watched them report that day that it had collapsed twenty minutes before it did (oops!). Again, it is just not common for buildings to collapse due to fire, especially not a third one on a different block entirely. There is a problem with the official story. There is also a problem with two of the targets, down to the specific location, being the information sources for a 2.3 trillion corruption case of the day. Also, I'm curious as to what those "cut column" pictures represent to you, if not what Katz sees them as.
    The Twin Towers were designed by five architects with this as point #1: Their location meant they must withstand a collision with a fully-laden Boeing 707. Nobody was more flummoxed when the buildings 'collapsed' than those architects. Remember, they did withstand the collisions. Most all of the jet fuel burned away on collision. Something else made them fall.

Zg's got a soft spot. Katz is foaming at the mouth. He'll run out of energy soon. NOT! Old jack is a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
    Those firemen, cops and other First Responders who died that day need the proper respect due to them... not to mention all those other innocent victims. Only an independent inquiry can ever establish the truth of what happened that terrible day. But that is never likely to happen, due to the Dreadful Few who now Kontrol America... and who were heavily involved.

+ Reply to Thread