+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Loony 911 Theories, When Will They Ever End?

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Interestingly the source is obsessed with Ghandi. Many entries...
    Look at the people section of site and see Gandhi's grandson is among them.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

SO is it a joke or not, damn it? Specifically, it is a joke--but who's joke is the question.

The joker is becoming frustrated.

Remind me which biggest sources (i.e., movies, research pieces) suggest no plane theory? Always thought that no plane was likely with Pentagon, but not WTCs. Was it Loose Change deux?
    Ah, I'm lazy. Reading your no planes thread requires a bit more work... I'll be back on this.

Remind me which biggest sources (i.e., movies, research pieces) suggest no plane theory? Always thought that no plane was likely with Pentagon, but not WTCs. Was it Loose Change deux?
    Lady Tthree weighs in -
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/21980-What-Happened-to-the-Planes-and-Passengers-on-9-11-VIDEO
    Photo analysis -
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...-Hit-2nd-Tower
    Exposing the illusion -
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...g-the-Illusion

Just for starters
    Last edited by zengrifter; July 30th, 2016 at 10:24 AM.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

SO is it a joke or not, damn it? Specifically, it is a joke--but who's joke is the question.

The joker is becoming frustrated.
    This is about the original post. Is the post a mistake by some random blogger, like I see it as?

This is about the original post. Is the post a mistake by some random blogger, like I see it as?
    No

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    There were no planes and the destruction was caused by mini-nukes of the neutron variety. --zenwingnut
    LOL. Zg, that's retarded. I think someone would have noticed a neutron bomb. In fact, the EMP from said nuclear weapon would have fried all the electronics in the area. And all the survivors would have died from radiation poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    LOL. Zg, that's retarded. I think someone would have noticed a neutron bomb. In fact, the EMP from said nuclear weapon would have fried all the electronics in the area. And all the survivors would have died from radiation poisoning.
    Mini neutrons... and now there is the biggest spike in nuke-radiation-related cancers in NYC ever seen anywhere.

> NYC Myeloma Epidemic From 911 Nukes - Biggest Cancer Cluster in History

> Evidence of Micro-Nukes In WTC On 9/11

Molten rock crater under WTC -

Last edited by zengrifter; July 30th, 2016 at 12:54 AM.

Mini neutrons... and now there is the biggest spike in nuke-radiation-related cancers in NYC ever seen anywhere.
    All neutrons are the same size? You mean the bomb itself is mini? Radiation is a function of the blast yield. Neutron bombs are enhanced radiation weapons originally intended to kill people and leave structures intact. They are fusion weapons with much more radiation than your standard atomic bomb. It seems impossible to me that no survivors would have gotten radiation sickness and immediately died.

They got cancer because they breathed in a bunch of dust and debris. There's a bunch of aerosilized metal, plastic, and other junk in their lungs. It's not radiation. They'd have burns and hair loss. And a Geiger counter would notice something odd about the rubble.

9/11 was done by terrorists. Their plan doesn't even seem complicated or hard to execute. Anyone could hijack a plane if they really wanted to. Maintaining control of the plane is a little bit more difficult, as the passengers start to plot against you. Surviving and not getting caught--nearly impossible. D.B. Cooper might have got away; but even if he didn't, it kind of shows you don't need to do much of anything to hijack a plane. Nothing occurred that is unbelievable. Structural engineers agree on what happened. It's lay people who disregard what experts say in favor of conspiracies. I know nothing about buildings so I go with the experts.
    Last edited by Boz; July 30th, 2016 at 01:09 AM.

Boz, you and our Lady3 think alike when it comes to 9/11, check her rebuttals --

It seems impossible to me that no survivors would have gotten radiation sickness and immediately died.
    I was under the impression that this may have happened. Anyone have anything on immediate radiation deaths? If not, then Boz has a point, unless someone with special understanding of the targeted nature of said weapons could explain how there would be minimal heavy and immediate fallout.

And a Geiger counter would notice something odd about the rubble.
    I was also under the impression that this happened already. Zg?

Structural engineers agree on what happened.
    This last statement is a severely false representation of what's actually happened since. It can only be explained by a propaganda-based reality, I'm sorry. I see the fnords.

Structural engineers agree on what happened. It's lay people who disregard what experts say in favor of conspiracies. I know nothing about buildings so I go with the experts.
    Here are THE experts ...

OFFICIAL COLLAPSE THEORY DEFIES ALL LAWS OF PHYSICS

Since its inception in 2006, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has remained steadfast in its mission of exposing the flaws in the claims made by the National Institute of Safety and Technology (NIST) — namely, that the impact of two planes and the resulting fires brought down three steel-framed skyscrapers on September 11, 2001. We do scientific, cogent, and comprehensive analyses, backed by forensically-tested, unassailable facts.

One outcome of our insistence on remaining true to our mission is that our ranks of signatories has swelled from less than a dozen to more than 2,300 building and technical professionals who are petitioning the government for a new, independent investigation of the catastrophic destruction at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

> READ MORE: http://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-n...engineers.html

Last edited by zengrifter; July 30th, 2016 at 04:17 PM.

This last statement is a severely false representation of what's actually happened since. It can only be explained by a propaganda-based reality, I'm sorry. I see the fnords.
    No, it isn't. Yeah, there are some whack job engineers who believe. I didn't say all engineers. I think it was implicit that I meant a vast majority.

We are talking about the number of people who have been willing to go on the record and state categorically one side or the other. I think proper counts of people on the record would tell a quite different story than the popular tale you are squeeze cheesing.

Here are THE experts ...

OFFICIAL COLLAPSE THEORY DEFIES ALL LAWS OF PHYSICS

Since its inception in 2006, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has remained steadfast in its mission of exposing the flaws in the claims made by the National Institute of Safety and Technology (NIST) — namely, that the impact of two planes and the resulting fires brought down three steel-framed skyscrapers on September 11, 2001. We do scientific, cogent, and comprehensive analyses, backed by forensically-tested, unassailable facts.

One outcome of our insistence on remaining true to our mission is that our ranks of signatories has swelled from less than a dozen to more than 2,300 building and technical professionals who are petitioning the government for a new, independent investigation of the catastrophic destruction at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

> READ MORE: http://www.ae911truth.org/news/199-n...engineers.html

Yeah, it was pretty clear that the building wasn't in free fall. All you need is a stopwatch. The thermite theory was published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal. A totally disreputable source that accepts fake studies. Regardless, the editor of the journal resigned after publication of the ridiculous study saying she gave no authorization for its publication, presumably because it became famous. Subsequently, a new study was done using similar data. The 'thermite chips' were actually paint chips. What all those hack engineers failed to mention about those "(non)suspicious" microspheres is thermodynamic melting point depression.
    Last edited by Boz; July 30th, 2016 at 05:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread