+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bannings

Default Bannings

This is a new thread that will occasionally announce Zzone bannings.

Our first-ever banning distinction goes to none other than Parpaluck, for useless posting and using the N0rm's full real name.
    Parpaluck ban lifts in 4 days.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I wonder if this will be the beginning of a bigger argument once when Parpa's ban lifts?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I wonder if this will be the beginning of a bigger argument once when Parpa's ban lifts?
    For the near-worthless Saliu Perp-a-Keister it MIGHT be a two-strikes and you're out.*

*I would like to see him post to anything BUT personal attacks and gambling.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    This is a new thread that will occasionally announce Zzone bannings.Our first-ever banning distinction goes to none other than Parpaluck, for useless posting and using the N0rm's full real name.Parpaluck ban lifts in 4 days.
    Hey, I got banned here for posting this image below, of Jesus and his flock, which Aslan felt offensive... for some strange reason...N0rmon Wattenburger. What is wrong with posting that name? It is just another name... like M@rcus D@lton, isn't it? Personally, I see nothing at all wrong with either of these issues.
    Last edited by zengrifter; January 28th, 2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: banned image depicting Jesus with a sheep

Well fuck a duck...!!

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    Well fuck a duck...!!

Mac
    Even el z-zone must draw a line in the sand, it appears?
    Triple Reversed Cowpoke Final Elephant Ringer! Can anyone say, "You're a ding-dong!"

Default good for the goose is good for the gander

best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    We could do a vote! All in favor of immediate unbanning of Ion Saliu Parpaluck say AYE!

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    We could do a vote! All in favor of immediate unbanning of Ion Saliu Parpaluck say AYE!
    Well you know that only a small percentage of the US population ever bothers voting. Apathy rules. Similarly, asking for a vote on unbanning the Saliu ban will attract... apathy. You could ask: IF NOBODY OBJECTS, THE SALIU BAN WILL BE IMMEDIATELY LIFTED. Thusly, you would be assured of the same voter turnout.

I don't even understand nor want to understand half the numbers crap you guys talk about. Lol
    I like it simple.......hmmmm,,,let's see I have a hard 14, the dealer has a.......yep....a queen up and that was definitely a 6 under there"...........yeah I'll stand thank you very much...
    Easy fucking BJ mathematics people........next hand please......lil faster dealer.......Thankyou.

I don't care if he is banned or not.......ALSO..........wait for it..................I feel it!

FUCKYOUNORMWEALLKNOWYOULIKETOWATCHYOUSICKBASTRD

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Default No more kicking the cat?

Well hell......

Mac

Well hell......

Mac

I don't even understand nor want to understand half the numbers crap you guys talk about. Lol
    I like it simple.......hmmmm,,,let's see I have a hard 14, the dealer has a.......yep....a queen up and that was definitely a 6 under there"...........yeah I'll stand thank you very much...
    Easy fucking BJ mathematics people........next hand please......lil faster dealer.......Thankyou.

I don't care if he is banned or not.......ALSO..........wait for it..................I feel it!

FUCKYOUNORMWEALLKNOWYOULIKETOWATCHYOUSICKBASTRD

Mac
    Mac, did you mean Mister N0rman Wattaburger? [We are not allowed to mention that name here, you know.]

Nope I was talking about Nor M Weall..........a real dick
    Just gotta take a bit more time to read these posts Katz.....

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Well you know that only a small percentage of the US population ever bothers voting. Apathy rules. Similarly, asking for a vote on unbanning the Saliu ban will attract... apathy.
    The silent majority has spoken! Parpaluckydog ban remains in effect.

+ Reply to Thread