The Holocaust: A Jew-on-Jew False Flag Operation?

Posted by Veterans Today on January 17, 2015
"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland." -- Zionist leader Izaak Greenbaum.

“If I am asked, “Could you give from the UJA [United Jewish Appeal] money to rescue Jews, ‘I say, NO! and I say again NO!” — Izaak Greenbaum, head of the Jewish Agency Rescue Committee, February 18th, 1943. Addressed to the Zionist Executive Council. [This comment was made, of course, in the midst of the horrors of World War II, including the Holocaust. With co-religious friends like Izaak, who needs enemies?!]

“Plato is a better philosopher than Aristotle, not because of the answers he gives but because of the questions he asks.” – Joan Kung.

Editor’s note: The article below is considered a crime in France, a nation supposedly willing to pour troops into every city to support “free speech.” Safe us from our foolish French brothers, the childish hypocrites.

By Vaughn Klingenberg for Veterans Today

[After literally months and months of investigation on the genesis and history of the Holocaust I have come to the reluctant conclusion that the Holocaust was in fact a (Big Zionist) Jew on (Little non-Zionist) Jew False Flag operation. The evidence is so overwhelming on this matter that no other conclusion is as tenable. The facts supporting this thesis are irrefutable.]

Zionism was a vocal, but minority, Jewish movement at the turn of the 20th Century. True, many Jews would have liked a Jewish homeland, but few were willing to give up the comforts of European living and move to an undeveloped and desolate region such as Palestine. This posed a seemingly insurmountable problem to extremely powerful and well positioned Jews who wanted a Jewish state–“Big Zionist Jews” as I term them.

These Jews in leadership positions needed to people their fledgling state with ordinary, hitherto non-Zionist Jews–or “Little Jews” as I term them. So how to do this? What would have to happen to get Little Jews to eagerly make the journey to Palestine and become Zionists themselves? The answer: the Holocaust.

But wait, weren’t the Nazis the ones who authored and carried out the Holocaust? Surely this reportedly unassailable fact cannot be denied, can it? Isn’t one “blaming the victim” by assigning responsibility to Jews for the genesis and horrors of the Holocaust and not the Nazis? The Jews were the victims here–we must not forget–not the perpetrators, right?

More: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01...lag-operation/