+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: I'm Ashamed to be an American: Kaminski

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default I'm Ashamed to be an American: Kaminski

    Are Americans worth saving?





    Or will Mother Nature do to us
    what we have done to her?
    Any state that fails to recognize
    the rights of man is obsolete.
    — Rod Serling, The Twilight Zone
    Episode 65: "The Obsolete Man" (1961)
    You have to wonder about the sanity of those deluded dupes still waving their flags as our soldiers come home from their mass murder assignments around the world and are treated like heroes when they're really nothing more than brutal, mind-controlled assassins.

    Wasn't it established at Nuremberg that following illegal orders is a crime punishable by death? By now, hasn't everybody figured out that Al-Qaeda was an invention of the U.S. and Israeli intelligence services, and that this new so-called enemy that America is bombing in Syria was really created by Israel with help from the U.S. and its other flunkie states?

    What kind of people cheer wars they know are wrong? What kind of leaders make jokes about the innocent victims they kill without even knowing who they are? What kind of people accept a president whose background is kept totally secret while the most personal secrets of ordinary people are totally exposed; nobody can conceal anything, which leaves them defenseless against exploitation by a government that regards them as something less than human beings?

    These questions frequently come up in conversations between people who have been trying to tell the truth about the lies we've been told that are stealing our lives and destroying our future.

    We ask each other — Why try to explain things to people who don't really want to know? What kind of misanthropes are we trying to help?

    A bunch of misguided and ungrateful dummies — that's who — who don't even realize their own government is trying to rob and kill them? More interested in getting drunk and listening to songs meant for emotional retards than in fulfilling the tasks necessary for their own survival.

    More: http://therebel.website/en/?option=c...aminski&Itemid

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,468

    Default Hmm

    So true!

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Cp


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,468

    Default Native

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    To understand what she says you must live the life she led, in the places she led it, and then you will see and feel and be moved by the "Great Spirit".

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    This is an understandable, but false dichotomy. There is only one God. If you do not think that the Great Spirit is the God of the Christian Bible, then either you do not understand the Christian Bible or you do not understand the Great Spirit. When the Great Spirit speaks, the word spoken is never lost or destroyed even if the paper on which it is recorded disintegrates in wind and rain. The God I speak of has power over the wind and the rain. If the Great Spirit has power over the wind and the rain, then it is the same God. If wind and rain can convey the word of God, then so can printed pages. They are not God; they are merely vehicles of God's message. Wind and rain and printed paper can disappear. But the message of God written on a human heart cannot disappear. The Christian message from God is "love one another." If that message is not manifest in the Christian person, it is his failure, not God's failure. One cannot blame the wind and rain, nor the Christian Bible, for personal failure.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    This is an understandable, but false dichotomy. There is only one God. If you do not think that the Great Spirit is the God of the Christian Bible, then either you do not understand the Christian Bible or you do not understand the Great Spirit. When the Great Spirit speaks, the word spoken is never lost or destroyed even if the paper on which it is recorded disintegrates in wind and rain. The God I speak of has power over the wind and the rain. If the Great Spirit has power over the wind and the rain, then it is the same God. If wind and rain can convey the word of God, then so can printed pages. They are not God; they are merely vehicles of God's message. Wind and rain and printed paper can disappear. But the message of God written on a human heart cannot disappear. The Christian message from God is "love one another." If that message is not manifest in the Christian person, it is his failure, not God's failure. One cannot blame the wind and rain, nor the Christian Bible, for personal failure.
    What are you talkin about? "God" or "The Great Spirit" has nothing whatsoever to do with the Hebrew Bible. What is represented as "God" in that book of very-dubious origins is nothing more than a Jewish fraud on humanity, or should I say Christian humanity. This so-called Hebrew god of the Bible is a Monster Sky God, a fictional invention of superstitious tribal Jews from the Iron Age, that has no relevance whatsoever in today's Modern and Enlightened times. [Just like the Allah in the Koran]. Give me The Great Spirit of Native Americans any time, over the Jewish Tribal Sky God. This poor excuse for a deity is best summed up by Dawkins:

    Last edited by Katz; January 3rd, 2015 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Yahweh the Jew ain't god

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    What are you talkin about? "God" or "The Great Spirit" has nothing whatsoever to do with the Hebrew Bible. What is represented as "God" in that book of very-dubious origins is nothing more than a Jewish fraud on humanity, or should I say Christian humanity. This so-called Hebrew god of the Bible is a Monster Sky God, a fictional invention of superstitious tribal Jews from the Iron Age, that has no relevance whatsoever in today's Modern and Enlightened times. [Just like the Allah in the Koran]. Give me The Great Spirit of Native Americans any time, over the Jewish Tribal Sky God. This poor excuse for a deity is best summed up by Dawkins:
    It remains that there can only be one God. The Great Spirit and the Christian God are one and the same God. Various people have differing ideas about the attributes of God, but there can only be one God by definition. Your interpretation of what the Bible says belongs to you and your ilk, and not the view of billions of people around the world. Saying what you say doesn't make it so.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    There is only one God.
    Your evidence?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Your evidence?
    I'm sure Aslan will be back soon with evidence for his anthropomorphic ancient Jew God called Yahweh. Meantime, I have some er, evidence. In 1988 Crazy Pat Robertson said God told him to run for President. Dubya said the same in 1999.

    Anyday soon, you can expect Jeb Bush to follow in Bush family tradition, by divulging that God spoke to him and told him to run. The Christians expect that and Jeb Flatbush will deliver.
    Last edited by Katz; January 3rd, 2015 at 06:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    In any case, the NAIndian culture and spiritual traditions I personally find much more interesting than fake whitey religions...


    Attached Images Attached Images   

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Your evidence?
    By logic and by definition. By definition God is the one who has no equal, all powerful and the creator of all that is. If anyone has a god with lesser attributes, then he is not God, he is a being created by the creator of all that is. Granted, God is a matter of belief. The evidence of the artist is his painting.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I'm sure Aslan will be back soon with evidence for his anthropomorphic ancient Jew God called Yahweh. Meantime, I have some er, evidence. In 1988 Crazy Pat Robertson said God told him to run for President. Dubya said the same in 1999.

    Anyday soon, you can expect Jeb Bush to follow in Bush family tradition, by divulging that God spoke to him and told him to run. The Christians expect that and Jeb Flatbush will deliver.
    None of those persons are God and therefore whatever they say does not call into question the existence of God, it only calls into question the credibility of those persons. It is possible that God told Pat to run, but if he did, he had a reason other than winning. lol People may believe that God tells them to do this or that, just as you believe that Abraham speaks through Ester Hicks, but that doesn't make it so, and that does not establish who Abraham is, if in fact he does speak through Ester Hicks. If he does, I believe he is a fallen angel, a spiritual entity who is separated from God for all eternity by his own choice. But so that you don't get carried away, Yahweh is the same God as the Great Spirit and the Christian God. You have simply misinterpreted what his attributes are.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    None of those persons are God and therefore whatever they say does not call into question the existence of God, it only calls into question the credibility of those persons. It is possible that God told Pat to run, but if he did, he had a reason other than winning. lol People may believe that God tells them to do this or that, just as you believe that Abraham speaks through Ester Hicks, but that doesn't make it so, and that does not establish who Abraham is, if in fact he does speak through Ester Hicks. If he does, I believe he is a fallen angel, a spiritual entity who is separated from God for all eternity by his own choice. But so that you don't get carried away, Yahweh is the same God as the Great Spirit and the Christian God. You have simply misinterpreted what his attributes are.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Ask Muffin. Name:  muffin.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  4.7 KB
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Uncle Sam wants you... Dead! (Kaminski)
    By Katweezel in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 8th, 2016, 02:45 AM
  2. For the first time in my adult life I am ashamed of my country!
    By aslan in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: June 26th, 2014, 12:43 PM
  3. 50 Reasons to be Ashamed of Jesus
    By Katweezel in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 29th, 2013, 07:24 AM
  4. Superman: the American God
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 30th, 2012, 09:21 PM
  5. FDR American Badass
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 18th, 2012, 11:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts