+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Quantum Activism? -VIDEO

Default What is Quantum Activism? -VIDEO

Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D, a pioneer of this revolutionary new perspective within science shares with us his vision of the
    unlimited potential of consciousness as the ground of all being, and how this revelation can actually help us to live better.

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D, a pioneer of this revolutionary new perspective within science shares with us his vision of the
    unlimited potential of consciousness as the ground of all being, and how this revelation can actually help us to live better.

Consciousness, so that's it? Where did consciousness come from? What can it do? What is it comprised of? Who made what it is comprised of? Does it sleep? Does it have a subconscious? How does it regenerate itself? Can it die? Why?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Consciousness, so that's it? Where did consciousness come from? What can it do? What is it comprised of? Who made what it is comprised of? Does it sleep? Does it have a subconscious? How does it regenerate itself? Can it die? Why?
    Buy a pair of these from the Zen Zone store and all will become clear. Only $666-66 [+ P, Insurance & H $199-99] while stocks last.

My friend Peter Russell explains ...

“Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Where did consciousness come from? ... Can it die?
    No, consciousness does not die.

What is Consciousness Itself?

… YOU are! (we are)

“You must become a person who does not need illusions to live. And if you are going to be a person who does not need illusions to live, you must become capable of eliminating, or releasing, the ‘self’ contraction and all accumulations. You must become a renunciate — not an ascetic — but a releaser, a true renunciate. Renunciation in the Reality-Way of Adidam is the capability for ‘self’ release. It is to cease to be an accumulator, or an owner, and (instead) to be a released being in the Real Condition.” - Adi Da Samraj

But where does consiciousness come from? What is it? If it is me, what am I? What substance is it made of (am I made of)? You are talking around my questions, not answering them. Can it be destroyed? Why not? Just tell me if you don't know. I will understand.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

But where does consiciousness come from? What is it? If it is me, what am I? What substance is it made of (am I made of)? You are talking around my questions, not answering them. Can it be destroyed? Why not? Just tell me if you don't know. I will understand.
    Consciousness IS, and YOU are THAT.
    Wake Up!!

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Consciousness IS, and YOU are THAT.
    Wake Up!!

What you are saying is that consciousness is infinite, but I protest. I am not infinite. I'm definitely not God by definition-- God does not forget. Wake up, thyself! Yes I am conscious, but there is much that is not conscious. I am not saying that God is not infinite consciousness, he most certainly is, or at least he is infinitely conscious, but I am not that, rest assured. God does not have Alzheimer's.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

What you are saying is that consciousness is infinite, but I protest. I am not infinite. I'm definitely not God by definition-- God does not forget. Wake up, thyself! Yes I am conscious, but there is much that is not conscious. I am not saying that God is not infinite consciousness, he most certainly is, or at least he is infinitely conscious, but I am not that, rest assured. God does not have Alzheimer's.
    Partly you are not familiar with the lexicon of consciousness within the framework of eastern nondualism, and partly you are thoroughly mis-identified with your mind and illusion of separate self (ie 'ego'). Within that framework we use terms like 'consciousness' and 'ego' differently than the conventional western use.*

*See THE BOOK by Alan Watts for a fundamental grounding in the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Partly you are not familiar with the lexicon of consciousness within the framework of eastern nondualism, and partly you are thoroughly mis-identified with your mind and illusion of separate self (ie 'ego'). Within that framework we use terms like 'consciousness' and 'ego' differently than the conventional western use.*

That's settled that then. Br Aslan will be a different man from this day forward, now that he is enlightened. He is now ONE... One Source, One Consciousness, as Master Charles likes to remind his followers constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post

Double talk will get you nowhere. The "illusion" is the concept of consciousness within the framework of eastern nondualism. I won't call it a scam, because its teachers believe in it, just as Unitarian clergy believe in the tenets of Unitarianism. But it's a man-made creation. It is a nice attempt, I'll grant you that. But Catholicism has it all, and it's origin is divine. There is no other truth. But what you have is an intelligent attempt to explain what it's all about, the quest of philosophy and religion since the beginning of time. It's something that if I did not already know the truth, I would be attracted to. Once you know the presence of the invisible God through the visible incarnate Yeshua, there is nothing else that can satisfy. "Yeshua" is the Son of God, God Incarnate, the Only Son of God; all other claimants are false. When consciousness meets the truth of Yeshua, all the rest is parlor games and child's play. Man is a creature made to know, love and serve God. Love one another is the Christian guideline for living. That's Christianity in a nutshell.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

What you are saying is that consciousness is infinite, but I protest. I am not infinite. I'm definitely not God by definition-- God does not forget. Wake up, thyself! Yes I am conscious, but there is much that is not conscious. I am not saying that God is not infinite consciousness, he most certainly is, or at least he is infinitely conscious, but I am not that, rest assured.
    "The Heart is that understanding, that true consciousness, that true life that is under the extreme conditions of life and death. Therefore, it is said, that One that is, is neither born nor come to death, not alive as the limitation of form, not rendered in what appears, and yet it is the living One, that which there is no other, appearing as all of this, but eternally the same." - The Avatar, Adi Da Samraj

+ Reply to Thread