+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheldon Adelson Loses $10B

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    What a creep. This Graham is yet another pathetic United States politician who shamelessly kisses Bibi's ring at the same time kisses his arse. Bibi seems to have hypnotized American politicians, (after AIPAC bribed or blackmailed them). The war V Iran looms; yet another war fought for Israel, by the stupid Americans.
    The only stupid ones are the ones who follow Obama in his disastrous foreign policy and his dismantling of America piece by piece, preferring to make it a third world country rather than one that can make a difference in the world. His policy toward Iran from day one of his administration has been to let them have nuclear weapons, but pretend to oppose it. We don't need yet another country with nuclear weapons. Where do we draw the line? Should every country in the world be permitted to have nuclear weapons? Where should we start? With Cuba? With Mexico? How about Palestine? This is pure craziness. We are not able to disarm ourselves and the other nuclear nations as it is, without now adding to the problem. Not only should our country not follow Obama and his universally scoffed at policies, but we should demand his resignation from office before he does precipitate a world war with his ardent, eager and persistent efforts to weaken America. Under Obama, any nation in the world who hates America, has its best chance to launch a successful attack against America. Once he's out, I can assure you we will restrengthen our country, not for offensive purposes, but for deterring other nations from war and to protect our homeland. Even Hillary would strengthen our military-- at least I hope she is not as remiss as the man who stole her job.

Australia is not a stupid country, but the above post coming out of that continent does show they have a full range of mental capabilities there. Don't be blinded by your anti-Zionist feelings. Decisions favoring Israel are not wholly out of Zionist sentiment as the anti-Zionists would have people believe. The Obama administration is a train wreck and your and others' support of it's policies only adds to the problem. Yet I respect the office of the President. I just hope Obama does as little harm to the country as possible during his remaining days in office. An epiphany is too much to hope for. BIARTWGATAP
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    He's white, too. Does that make him a Graham cracker?

I support Israel, too, but I would condition their foreign aid on their restraint in dealing with Palestine. By the same token, I would not give Palestine a red cent, since they have proven themselves unable to use the money given them for anything but military purposes. I would give them humanitarian assistance, however. I know what you're thinking-- we give military aid to Israel-- but that is because they have been on the "defense" all these years, contrary to your propaganda, and their little country is surrounded by enemies numbering in the tens of millions who have tired to destroy them in the past. Another good reason to deny Iran a nuclear bomb.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post

I support Israel, too, but I would condition their foreign aid on their restraint in dealing with Palestine. By the same token, I would not give Palestine a red cent, since they have proven themselves unable to use the money given them for anything but military purposes. I would give them humanitarian assistance, however. I know what you're thinking-- we give military aid to Israel-- but that is because they have been on the "defense" all these years, contrary to your propaganda, and their little country is surrounded by enemies numbering in the tens of millions who have tired to destroy them in the past. Another good reason to deny Iran a nuclear bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post

Yes, their pathetic little country is surrounded by enemies numbering in the tens of millions. Actually, it's around 200M. You neatly forget that is the way Israel designed it, with their silly scripture-based Zion plan. This flawed Plan of the Zios has caused never-ending anguish and trouble for the Arab world since 1947, but has also caused the same for the world and for the Zionists themselves.

Israel has become a pariah, isolated state, with few allies in the world. Sixty years of mayhem and genocide has ensured Israel has also become an out-of-control, rabid, apartheid, racist, hate-the-Arabs collection of six million angry Jews with a fervor that has increased with each event, by either side.

The world is held to ransom by Zionist intransigence. As time goes by, Israel continues to chip away and steal what little remains of Palestinian land, all the while keeping a cruel and merciless blockade in place while at the same time keeping their cruel and merciless supremacist, apartheid Zio policy in place to keep the subhuman Arabs in their place.

With over 200 nukes, the Zios represent a Clear and Present Danger to World Peace and Security, at an ever-increasing level. Zionist madness and hysteria is certain to bubble over soon in unpredictable ways. One thing is for sure and certain, the Zionists will ensure that America is 100% involved.

+ Reply to Thread