3.80 corn......wtf
    ten dollar soybeans
    7$ wheat
    cheapcheapcheap cheapppppppppppppp
    Cows are still crazy high though......
    when are grocery prices gonna fall?

ZG oh great wizard of all".......tell us why.."

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Relevant...

Just wait until the Fed has to reinstitute QE. Gold seems to be holding up quite well and it seems to be stuck in that $1180-$1200 range. The bankers know if they bring it down too much, it'll fly off that much faster to the Eastern vaults, never to be seen again.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 29th, 2014 at 07:14 AM.

Yep something is amiss......sum tin is a gonna break I fear ........
    I'm ready.........
    Oh yeah for ZG........I have 2 jersey cows a milking now, I have to share with the 3 babies though.
    Fresh milk.....life is good!

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

This QE stuff is crap.......do the rest of the countries do QEing? If they do, then do we have to out QE them to stay on top! Lol

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Relevant...

I'm thinking I need to take a trip to Colorado to take a look see again . Maybe relax a bit.....me n Willy..

Mac

Mannarino sheds a little light on the why Mac.

Interesting video....
    I buy most of it......

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    Oil at 70$ a barrel!!? Wtf
    silver at 16$!!!! Wtf
    1200$ gold......wtf
    3.80 corn......wtf
    ten dollar soybeans
    7$ wheat
    cheapcheapcheap cheapppppppppppppp
    Cows are still crazy high though......
    when are grocery prices gonna fall?

It's the last death-gasp attempts to forestall the collapse of a hopelessly compromised economic system.
    Expect ALL of the above to quadruple in price soon, next 18 months.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

This QE stuff is crap.......do the rest of the countries do QEing?
    Japan just did its own version of the biggest QE ever in world history.

“Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Okydoaky.....I'll keep buying silver to the bottom....
    I thought I saw something about japan doing something like that, just glanced at it though.
    Of all the investments I've bought in the last 4 years, my vintage motocross bikes have done the best in keeping up with these wild times. My bamboo vintage fly rods have done decent also.
    Our herd of 1 cow and 3 goats have grown to 10 cows and 17 goats now.....gotta sell a few goats in the next few months. I steer cow to sell this spring. 4 cows to be bred in jan. 7 to breed the following year..
    4 goats bred now....
    Such is life

Mac

I thought I saw something about japan doing something like that, just glanced at it though.
    From Tom Greco / BeyondMoney.net >

Bank of Japan announces plan for massive inflation of the Yen,
    as US Fed curtails dollar monetization (QE). What does it mean for you?

A recent article in the Guardian (UK) reports that the Japanese central bank has announced plans to “inject ¥80tn (£447bn) a year into the financial system, mainly through the purchase of government bonds, in a bid to ward off the threat of deflation.”
    Thus, Japan takes over much of the burden of keeping a flawed global money system alive, as the US central bank (the Federal Reserve) ends its own program of dollar inflation.

As I’ve pointed out before, “Quantitative easing” is simply a euphemism for inflation of the currency (mainly by central banks buying government bonds and other uncollectable debt). Other things being equal, currency inflation eventually leads to price inflation.

Central banks find currency inflation necessary in order to offset the reductions in the money supply caused by charging interest on money that banks create when they make “loans.” There is never enough money in circulation to enable repayment of the aggregate of principal plus accrued interest of money created as bank “loans.” Thus the “natural” tendency of the usury-based debt-money system is toward deflation. Central governments then must become the borrowers of last resort and central banks become the lenders of last resort as bankers and politicians continue their absurd dance that is a death spiral of recurrent and ever more extreme financial crises.

The real solution to our monetary, financial, and economic problems is to end the usury-based debt-money system. But the bankers, the rulers of the world, will not stand for that. By control of the money creation process, they have extended their power to tightly control the political process, as well. Thus, the wealth and purchasing power of the vast majority of people will continue to decline as the system continues to pump up the wealth and power of the few who control the money system, and their minions.

Oil at 70$ a barrel!!? Wtf
    Oil now at $56. There was only one other time in history when the price of oil fell more than $50 a barrel so quickly.
    That was back in the middle of 2008, shortly before the worst stock market crash since the Great Depression.

Mmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm.......I see said the blind man. Not if , but when.

Mac

+ Reply to Thread