+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: If Katz Was God

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default If Katz Was God

    If you were God, Katz, how would you express your Infinite Love for humankind?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    If you were God, Katz, how would you express your Infinite Love for humankind?
    A good question, Br Aslan. If I was God, firstly, here is what I wouldn't do. I would not for one moment, ever allow any human to wage war or commit atrocities in my name.

    Secondly, I would never allow so-called Sacred Scriptures to be written purporting to be my written word. That would be another heinous sin. If I saw a group pretending that I had one favourite race of humans, that also would be a heinous sin.

    Thirdly, I would not allow any religions to pretend they have the one and only truth. Another heinous sin. Fourth, pretending that I am a male god who is sexist, misogynist, who has serious human failings, who has already drowned all of his creations once, and who is in the habit of committing all kinds of atrocities is yet another heinous sin.

    Fifth, I would not allow so-called 'churches' and 'religions' to continue in their present form. Anything sexist, racist, anti-human, superstitious, patriarchal, child-frightening, and so on, gets the boot right away. This means the end of the Catholic religion, the end of Christianity, the end of Islam, and the end of Judaism.

    I have begun... Amen. [Amin! Aum! Egypt is the cradle of religion. The Egyptian god Amon was the prototype for Zeus, for Jupiter and for every modern face of God. To this day, every religion on earth shouts out a variation of his name. AMON]
    Last edited by Katz; November 12th, 2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Amon

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    A good question, Br Aslan. If I was God, firstly, here is what I wouldn't do. I would not for one moment, ever allow any human to wage war or commit atrocities in my name.

    Secondly, I would never allow so-called Sacred Scriptures to be written purporting to be my written word. That would be another heinous sin. If I saw a group pretending that I had one favourite race of humans, that also would be a heinous sin.

    Thirdly, I would not allow any religions to pretend they have the one and only truth. Another heinous sin. Fourth, pretending that I am a male god who is sexist, misogynist, who has serious human failings, who has already drowned all of his creations once, and who is in the habit of committing all kinds of atrocities is yet another heinous sin.

    Fifth, I would not allow so-called 'churches' and 'religions' to continue in their present form. Anything sexist, racist, anti-human, superstitious, patriarchal, child-frightening, and so on, gets the boot right away. This means the end of the Catholic religion, the end of Christianity, the end of Islam, and the end of Judaism.

    I have begun... Amen. [Amin! Aum! Egypt is the cradle of religion. The Egyptian god Amon was the prototype for Zeus, for Jupiter and for every modern face of God. To this day, every religion on earth shouts out a variation of his name. AMON]
    So much for free will.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    So much for free will.
    Free will: Another lying Hebrew myth, written as the so-called 'Word of God.' We now realize the Hebrews were full of bullshit. [Well, some of us!] That is exactly the source of the bullshit that is Christianity. Free will... yeah, right. It is written in some lying book, so it must be so.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Free will: Another lying Hebrew myth, written as the so-called 'Word of God.' We now realize the Hebrews were full of bullshit. [Well, some of us!] That is exactly the source of the bullshit that is Christianity. Free will... yeah, right. It is written in some lying book, so it must be so.
    Free will, has a nice ring to it. Must have a germ of truth, no?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Free will: Another lying Hebrew myth, written as the so-called 'Word of God.' We now realize the Hebrews were full of bullshit. [Well, some of us!] That is exactly the source of the bullshit that is Christianity. Free will... yeah, right. It is written in some lying book, so it must be so.
    This is hate speech directed against Judaism and Christianity.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,468

    Default No

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    This is hate speech directed against Judaism and Christianity.

    No, this is freedom of speech!! Many died fighting for that freedom, do not dishonor them.

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    No, this is freedom of speech!! Many died fighting for that freedom, do not dishonor them.
    I wish the Brother Katzo could exercise his FOS a bit more delicately.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    No, this is freedom of speech!! Many died fighting for that freedom, do not dishonor them.

    CP
    Freedom of speech does not mean license to say anything you want to say. That's why in some cases we even have laws against certain kinds of hate speech. Learn the difference between freedom and license. No one died for this kind of speech.

    Elsewhere in the Zen Zone there are hundreds of examples of Israeli Jew hatred by the same person, and the above remarks are taken in that context. Being against Zionism is one thing, but Israeli Jew hate speech is totally uncalled for. This is a site that permits hate speech under the guise of freedom of speech. I'm just putting a label on it when I see it. Am I not free to do so? I dishonor no one in doing so. No American soldier died for the right to spread hatred. That's my opinion.

    .
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    ... in the Zen Zone there are hundreds of examples of Israeli Jew hatred...
    And Arab-Muslim hatred, as well. Perhaps the ZONE could be construed as an equal-opportunity cess-pool of hatred?
    But why oh why must even a lively discussion of extraterrestrials be turned to monotheism attacks by the bro katz??

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    And Arab-Muslim hatred, as well. Perhaps the ZONE could be construed as an equal-opportunity cess-pool of hatred?
    But why oh why must even a lively discussion of extraterrestrials be turned to monotheism attacks by the bro katz??
    Because Jesus was born on June 17.

    Cancel Christmas - Jesus was born June 17, say scientists

    9 December 2008



    Researchers tracked the 'Christmas star' to a reveal the date of Christ's birth as June 17


    It may not be too late to send the presents back, as astronomers have calculated that Christmas should not be celebrated on December 25 - but on June 17 instead.

    Researchers tracked the appearance of the 'Christmas star', which the Bible states three wise men followed to find Jesus.
    Australian stargazer Dave Reneke used complex computer software to chart the exact positions of all celestial bodies and map the night sky as it would have appeared over the Holy Land more than 2,000 years ago.

    He discovered that a bright star really did appear over Bethlehem 2,000 years ago - but pinpointed the date of Christ's birth as June 17, and not December 25.

    Scientists claim the Christmas star was most likely a magnificent conjunction of the planets Venus and Jupiter, which were so close together they would have shone unusually brightly as a single 'beacon of light' which appeared suddenly.

    Mr Reneke says the wise men probably interpreted it as the sign they had been waiting for, and they followed the 'star' to Christ's birthplace in a stable in Bethlehem, as described in the Bible.

    Generally accepted research has placed the nativity to somewhere between 3BC and 1AD.
    Using the St Matthew's Gospel as a reference point, Mr Reneke pinpointed the planetary conjunction, which appeared in the constellation of Leo, to the exact date of June 17 in the year 2BC.

    Mr Reneke, who is editor of Sky and Space magazine, said: 'We have software that can recreate the night sky exactly as it was at any point in the last several thousand years.

    'Venus and Jupiter became very close in the the year 2BC and they would have appeared to be one bright beacon of light.
    'We are not saying this was definitely the Christmas star - but it is the strongest explanation for it of any I have seen so far.

    'Astronomy is such a precise science, we can plot exactly where the planets were, and it certainly seems this is the fabled Christmas star. There's no other explanation that so closely matches the facts we have from the time.

    'This could well have been what the three wise men interpreted as a sign. They could easily have mistaken it for one bright star.'
    He added: 'December is an arbitrary date we have accepted but it doesn't really mean that is when it happened.

    'This is not an attempt to decry religion. It's really backing it up as it shows there really was a bright object appearing in the East at the right time.
    'Often when we mix science with religion in this kind of forum, it can upset people. In this case, I think this could serve to reinforce people's faith.'

    Previous theories have speculated that the star was a supernova (exploding star) or even a comet.
    But Mr Reneke says that by narrowing the date down, the technology has provided the most compelling explanation yet.

    A leading theory behind why December 25 was chosen as the date to celebrate Christ's birth, was that it was selected by the church as it aligned closely with a major pagan festival, which allowed the church to claim a new celebration for Christianity.

    However, if the findings are correct, it would mean a change from Christmas cards featuring traditional snowy scenes to sunny beach views in June.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3J57ZmNyP

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Stay thirsty, my friends!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Jesus was born on June 17.
    Hallelujah, Katz has awakened!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    This is hate speech directed against Judaism and Christianity.
    funny i think of myself as a christian, however i don't perceive the hatred.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Katz Confession
    By Katz in forum Site Announcements & Questions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 26th, 2015, 04:28 AM
  2. Katz a.k.a. Tony king — joker or hateful a.h.?
    By Parpaluck in forum Conspiracy Theory
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 7th, 2014, 09:52 PM
  3. Do you shop here, Mr. Katz?
    By fat_bumblebee in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 8th, 2014, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts