+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: Ebola, Influenza and ... Norm

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default Ebola, Influenza and ... Norm

    While the big N0rm negated CP's post about Ebola and permanently banned him, here is N0rmanotic's discussion/recommendations for avoiding the flu.
    We find N0rm's post to be HIGHLY POLITICAL, siding with modern-medicine allopathy and devoid of any fundamental health holisim

    Our comments are [bracketed bold]

    (Note: While most of the QFIT peanut gallery regurgitated N0rm's conventional and wholly deficient allopathic propoganda, one poster "ZenKing" attempted to
    interject some holistic wisdom and was soundly banned for 14 days for daring to provide alternate health wisdom to an otherwise ignorant claptrap-babble.)

    N0rm: As flu season is upon us, ... I thought I’d make a few comments:

    • Flu potency varies substantially by year. An estimated 3,000 to 49,000 flu-related deaths occur in the U.S. each year.

    [In 2012 there were 7,463 serious adverse events reported for flu vaccines. Now multiply that number by 98.5, since the AMA estimates only 1.5% of vaccine reactions are reported. The actual number of serious adverse reactions to flu vaccines is probably in the neighborhood of 735,105. source: VaxTruth]

    • Flu season can start as early as October and last as late as May. But, typically it peaks from December thought February.

    [(((yawn)))]

    • Hand-washing with simple soap and water is quite effective. Soap doesn’t kill viruses; but breaks down the oils that cause unpleasant stuff to stick to skin. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers (like Purell) do kill many nasty things. Personally, I’m not a fan of non-alcohol based sanitizers as some can cause bacteria to become more resistant over time.

    [Holy Jeebus, N0rm got ONE right! (even a blind squirrel can infrequently find an acorn)]

    • Keep your hands away from your face. All kinds of openings there.
    [Listen up CHILDREN.]

    • Flu vaccines have been available since August. Over 150 million doses will be manufactured this year – so there’s not likely to be a shortage.

    [While death and complete disability from a flu vaccine may be rare, so is dying from the flu itself. So I strongly recommend weighing the risk of suffering a debilitating side effect of the flu vaccine relative to the more likely potential of spending a week in bed with the flu...
    Also, it is important to remember that only about 20 percent of all influenza-like illness that occurs every year is actually associated with influenza viruses because many types of respiratory illnesses with flu-like symptoms can be mistaken for influenza. About 80 percent of cases of suspected influenza sent to the CDC for analysis lab test negative for type A or type B influenza. source: Mercola]

    • If you are 65, you should probably also get a pneumococcal vaccine.

    [Pneumonia Vaccine Shown to Actually Increase Bacterial Infections It Is Supposed to Prevent. Bacterial Infections on the Rise Since Introduction of the Pneumonia Vaccine. source: Mercola]

    • Not really relevant, but in your 60s, you should probably also get a shingles vaccine as shingles is incredibly unpleasant. But, don’t get the shingles and pneumonia vaccines at the same time as each weakens the other.

    [The N0rmal One is quite the proponent of witches-brew vaccinations promoted by big pharma, apparently]
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 2nd, 2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typos corrected

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Norm-Flu

    Apparently he, norm, is feeling great guilt about, busting my excellent post, that was passing most pertinent info to my Brothers and Sisters regarding steps to take in the casino to avoid Ebola exposure. Norm proves himself again to be a very xxxxxx individual, and I would recommend everyone with a set of BALLZ or Ovaries, to leave his dictatorial, anti-American values, site.

    CP-Ouchez
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 2nd, 2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: xxxxx expletive removed
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    FYI: ZenKinG's great response to the N0rmal one that got him a 14-day ban --

    ZenKinG posted: Anyone taking a flu vaccine or giving it to their kids is a terrible parent. Learn to take care of your body, do your research and stop pumping artificial garbage into your blood. This is not towards you but in general. The flu vaccine has the actual flu in it and the whole argument of it creating antibodies to fight against it is a terrible excuse to inject that garbage into the bloodstream. Whatever happened to making your body a full blown shield against all these illnesses? Doctors scare you to the point that they make you think these illnesses such as the flu can only be stopped by taking a vaccine for it. LOL.
    Of course you can continue listening to these so called doctors that 'care' about our well being while they prescibe millions of pills and vaccinations to treat the problem instead of telling everyone how they can prevent it. You wont get the flu or any of these diseases if you know how to take care of your body. All of you need a daily fast of at least 20 hours to detoxify your bodies from all the bacteria in your bodies from the food you eat, the water you drink, and the air you breathe on a daily basis, but the docs wont tell you that, they rather keep recommending to keep pumping in that plastic into our bodies and injecting artificial creation of diseases into our bodies that are designed to create antibodies rather than preventing it in the first place. Oh wait, there's no money in the 'prevention'. Ooops.

    Watch out guys, EBOLA is coming!! Another rediculous BS scare tactic by the gov't. It's been around forever and now they care about it? When I first heard about them bringing the 2 Americans from Africa to the US to treat them, I already knew what was happening and I was right. Didn't take long for them to start scaring the public and get everyone thinking that they need some sort of vaccine to prevent against it. Vaccines = money, Money = profit. It also didn't stop many different companies to start working on vaccines to fight Ebola. I can go on and on.

    What Im trying to say regarding all of the points I made, is dont trust the healthcare system, they are not on your side, because if they were we would have had a cure by now, not millions of treatments to treat the symptom. Why don't we have one single cure in 2000+ years of modern existence? Ill tell you why, because theres no money in the cure. We dont even have a freakin cure for the common cold and you think they will cure cancer LOL. Learn to think for yourselves people. All those cancer or diabetes research foundations you see to find that amazing cure, please do yourself a favor and dont ever donate a single penny to them because there will never be a cure for anything but there will continue to be treatments to treat the symptom. Treament = Recurring profits, Cure = millions who will lose their job and one time payment. Once they can cure the common cold, then Ill donate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Missing Mercola links added below --

    • Flu vaccines have been available since August. Over 150 million doses will be manufactured this year – so there’s not likely to be a shortage.

    [While death and complete disability from a flu vaccine may be rare, so is dying from the flu itself. So I strongly recommend weighing the risk of suffering a debilitating side effect of the flu vaccine relative to the more likely potential of spending a week in bed with the flu...
    Also, it is important to remember that only about 20 percent of all influenza-like illness that occurs every year is actually associated with influenza viruses because many types of respiratory illnesses with flu-like symptoms can be mistaken for influenza. About 80 percent of cases of suspected influenza sent to the CDC for analysis lab test negative for type A or type B influenza. source: Mercola]

    • If you are 65, you should probably also get a pneumococcal vaccine.

    [Pneumonia Vaccine Shown to Actually Increase Bacterial Infections It Is Supposed to Prevent.
    Bacterial Infections on the Rise Since Introduction of the Pneumonia Vaccine. source: Mercola]

  5. #5

    Default

    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Missing Mercola links added below --
    • Flu vaccines have been available since August. Over 150 million doses will be manufactured this year – so there’s not likely to be a shortage.

    [While death and complete disability from a flu vaccine may be rare, so is dying from the flu itself. So I strongly recommend weighing the risk of suffering a debilitating side effect of the flu vaccine relative to the more likely potential of spending a week in bed with the flu...
    Also, it is important to remember that only about 20 percent of all influenza-like illness that occurs every year is actually associated with influenza viruses because many types of respiratory illnesses with flu-like symptoms can be mistaken for influenza. About 80 percent of cases of suspected influenza sent to the CDC for analysis lab test negative for type A or type B influenza. source: Mercola]

    • If you are 65, you should probably also get a pneumococcal vaccine.

    [Pneumonia Vaccine Shown to Actually Increase Bacterial Infections It Is Supposed to Prevent.
    Bacterial Infections on the Rise Since Introduction of the Pneumonia Vaccine. source: Mercola]
    Did Mercola say that dying from the flu was rare? I heard it reported that 55,000 died of flu last year. I always get a flu shot, and this year I got a high dosage one recommended for anyone over 65. So I guess you think they're upping the dosage because they failed to kill me with the lower dosage?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Did Mercola say that dying from the flu was rare? I heard it reported that 55,000 died of flu last year. I always get a flu shot, and this year I got a high dosage one recommended for anyone over 65. So I guess you think they're upping the dosage because they failed to kill me with the lower dosage?
    Well, yes: statistically speaking.
    Did you take the other witches-brew vax, the pneumonia and the shingles?

    If your nutrition, the C and the D and the probiotics and the rest are in order ...
    ... why compromise your natural immune system because a corrupt industry minion recommends?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Please don't let Aslan read this from Mercola. What's in a flu jab? LOL
    "By now, most people are well aware that children and fetuses are most at risk of damage from this neurotoxin, as their brains are still developing. Yet the CDC still recommends that children over six months, and pregnant women, receive the flu vaccine each year.

    In addition to mercury, flu vaccines also contain other toxic or hazardous ingredients like:
    • Aluminum -- a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer's disease
    • Triton X-100 -- a detergent
    • Phenol (carbolic acid)
    • Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
    • Betapropiolactone - a disinfectant
    • Nonoxynol - used to kill or stop growth of STDs
    • Octoxinol 9 - a vaginal spermicide
    • Sodium phosphate
    How Safe Is the Flu Vaccine?
    Serious reactions to the flu vaccine include, but are not limited to:
    • Life-threatening allergies to various ingredients
    • Guillain-Barre Syndrome (a severe paralytic disease that is fatal in about one in 20 cases)
    • Encephalitis (brain inflammation)
    • Neurological disorders
    • Thrombocytopenia (a serious blood disorder)


      ENJOY!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Please don't let Aslan read this from Mercola. What's in a flu jab? LOL
    "By now, most people are well aware that children and fetuses are most at risk of damage from this neurotoxin, as their brains are still developing. Yet the CDC still recommends that children over six months, and pregnant women, receive the flu vaccine each year.

    In addition to mercury, flu vaccines also contain other toxic or hazardous ingredients like:
    • Aluminum -- a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer's disease
    • Triton X-100 -- a detergent
    • Phenol (carbolic acid)
    • Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
    • Betapropiolactone - a disinfectant
    • Nonoxynol - used to kill or stop growth of STDs
    • Octoxinol 9 - a vaginal spermicide
    • Sodium phosphate
    How Safe Is the Flu Vaccine?
    Serious reactions to the flu vaccine include, but are not limited to:
    • Life-threatening allergies to various ingredients
    • Guillain-Barre Syndrome (a severe paralytic disease that is fatal in about one in 20 cases)
    • Encephalitis (brain inflammation)
    • Neurological disorders
    • Thrombocytopenia (a serious blood disorder)


      ENJOY!
    "That which does not destroy me strengthens me." - Friedrich Neitzsche
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Apparently he, norm, is feeling great guilt about, busting my excellent post, that was passing most pertinent info to my Brothers and Sisters regarding steps to take in the casino to avoid Ebola exposure. Norm proves himself again to be a very xxxxxx individual, and I would recommend everyone with a set of BALLZ or Ovaries, to leave his dictatorial, anti-American values, site.

    CP-Ouchez
    it was as if he was throwing barbs at you when he made that flu post after having busted your ebola post. if so he is as vindictive as i suspected.
    just like when zg was chastised on the normal site for posting about bitcoins and proclaiming such political crazy stuff wont be allowed on his normal site. then he later up and starts a thread about bitcoins. go figure.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    wow someone finally got banned from up off of the zz just like the normal site, even if it was a selfie banner.
    edit: gives me an idea, let's ban zg.
    Stop trying to make zense, Zagefrog! This iz zee Zen Zone! Bezides, sengrifter only inztigates trouble, he doezn't participate in it. You might zay he's a trouble "maker."

    Thank you for calling Norm's site the normal site-- musta been a 'fraud'ian slip. But that is an apt description by comparison to this site. I go to Norm's site because I agree with just about everything said there. I come to this site because I disagree with about everything said here. At Norm's site there isn't much to add except subtle distinctions as a rule. At this site there are few threads with which I agree, unless it's about healthy living or the like, and more than half of that does not make sense. Note that I still get my flu shot every year and can't remember when I had the flu last. I also got the shingles shot and the pneumonia shot despite the dire warning that the government is poisoning us or some such other conspiracy nonsense. When the real conspiracy comes along, no one will listen to the theorists-- they have forfeited all credibility for who knows what reason. Is is always 15 minutes of fame? I don't know. I just know Bull Goki when I see it. Signed: An admirer of your homespun wisdom and common sense.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Stop trying to make zense, Zagefrog! This iz zee Zen Zone! Bezides, sengrifter only inztigates trouble, he doezn't participate in it. You might zay he's a trouble "maker."
    unlike certain somebodies in this thread?
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...f-Katz-Was-God

    Thank you for calling Norm's site the normal site-- musta been a 'fraud'ian slip. But that is an apt description by comparison to this site. I go to Norm's site because I agree with just about everything said there. I come to this site because I disagree with about everything said here. At Norm's site there isn't much to add except subtle distinctions as a rule. At this site there are few threads with which I agree, unless it's about healthy living or the like, and more than half of that does not make sense. Note that I still get my flu shot every year and can't remember when I had the flu last. I also got the shingles shot and the pneumonia shot despite the dire warning that the government is poisoning us or some such other conspiracy nonsense. When the real conspiracy comes along, no one will listen to the theorists-- they have forfeited all credibility for who knows what reason. Is is always 15 minutes of fame? I don't know. I just know Bull Goki when I see it. Signed: An admirer of your homespun wisdom and common sense.
    still even though norm's probably a nice guy in person and is smart and makes great software, i still think he is wrong labeling zz as a hate site, imho.
    and so far i haven't been getting flu shots in my ole age. i had a work associate who got one and ended up paralyzed as a result. scared me, so just me maybe, long as i'm relatively healthy i'd prefer to just try and avoid getting the flu rather than get a flu shot.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    i had a work associate who got one and ended up paralyzed as a result. scared me, so just me maybe, long as i'm relatively healthy i'd prefer to just try and avoid getting the flu rather than get a flu shot.
    I know someone who's elderly mother died within days of getting the flu-jab, but not ruling out coincidence.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    unlike certain somebodies in this thread?
    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...f-Katz-Was-God


    still even though norm's probably a nice guy in person and is smart and makes great software, i still think he is wrong labeling zz as a hate site, imho.
    and so far i haven't been getting flu shots in my ole age. i had a work associate who got one and ended up paralyzed as a result. scared me, so just me maybe, long as i'm relatively healthy i'd prefer to just try and avoid getting the flu rather than get a flu shot.
    Better stay away from them gran chilluns, then.

    I think not getting a flu shot flies in the face of 99% of the medical community, but maybe that's just my ignorance showing. Good luck on not getting the flu, at least, the strains the flu shot are for preventing.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    856

    Default Flu Vaccine [sic] Risks

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I think not getting a flu shot flies in the face of 99% of the medical community, but maybe that's just my ignorance showing. Good luck on not getting the flu, at least, the strains the flu shot are for preventing.
    Thinking?!? Mgr. Aslan has faith. That is all he thinks he needs.

    "Are Flu Vaccines Risking Senior Citizens’ Lives? Some Say Yes

    "The CDC estimates that 90 percent of flu-related deaths occur in people 65 years of age or older, and their recommended protocol is that all senior citizens get their annual flu shot. However, Sharyl Attkisson, formerly an investigative journalist for CBS, has uncovered evidence that the flu shots are not actually doing any good. In fact, she says those vaccines may actually be costing the lives of some seniors.

    "In her blog, Attkisson cites a buried JAMA study from almost a decade ago which showed that there was no improvement in mortality rates among senior citizens with a flu vaccine, even after greatly increased vaccination rates. The study 'got little attention,' she says, 'because the science came down on the wrong side.' Whereas the researchers had set out to prove that the push for massive flu vaccination would save the world, the researchers were 'astonished' to find that the data did not support their presupposition at all. The data actually shows that deaths increased, not decreased, among seniors following vaccination.

    Johns Hopkins scientist, Peter Doshi, Ph.D., issued a report in the prestigious British Medical Journal, according to NewsLI, asserting that the CDC policy of routinely recommending the flu vaccine is being based on 'low quality studies that do not substantiate claims.' He says there is no evidence that the vaccine reduces deaths among senior citizens. Interestingly, Doshi cites an Australian study which found significant risks for children as well, stating that 'one in every 110 children under the age of five had convulsions following vaccinations in 2009 for H1N1 influenza.'"

    Read more at: http://www.inquisitr.com/1614027/are...-some-say-yes/

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Weaponized Ebola: Product of US Govt, Now Released?
    By Dodo in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2014, 11:30 PM
  2. To all Ebola 3 players: CHRIST 2.0 is here! Get your free download! NOW!!!
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 6th, 2014, 05:15 PM
  3. Ebola Arrives in America
    By Katz in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: October 4th, 2014, 06:39 PM
  4. More Obama birth 'shockers' for Norm
    By DDutton in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2014, 01:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts