+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ebola, Influenza and ... Norm

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Better stay away from them gran chilluns, then.

I think not getting a flu shot flies in the face of 99% of the medical community, but maybe that's just my ignorance showing. Good luck on not getting the flu, at least, the strains the flu shot are for preventing.
    true about grankids and anyone else exhibiting symptoms.
    it's been i dunno i guess since i was in the service and the army doc's forced a bunch of shots on me that i've had a flu shot. again guessing, i think maybe i've had the flu at most four times over that 46 year span of time.
    what's that around a maybe 9% significance rate that getting 46 flu shots might have had for me. i like it that so many people do get the shot though, keeps them from getting sick and spreading it to me, lol.
    edit: oh yeah, i'm bad in other ways as well on the health front. about nine years ago a doctor claimed i had high blood pressure and put me on meds. i quit taking those after about three or four years because in order to keep getting the medication one had to keep going to the doctor, sick or not. what's interesting about that is i take the blood pressure test fairly often in krogers and find that the reading is more often than not normal or just pre-hypertension. my guess is if it wasn't for smoking for fifty years that my blood pressure would still be just fine. i don't think my eating any damm thing i want when ever i want or my spending twenty years or so being often 'sleep deprived' has had much impact.
    i guess i just long for the ole days i witnessed of the likes of my grandfather who lived almost to ninety and probably didn't even know what a flu shot was, much less blood pressure medication.
    Last edited by sagefr0g; November 17th, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Default You guys are all mixing up variance and EV

Just because Grandpa and Grandma lived to 90, doesn't mean that medical advances have been made since then........LOL

I would opine that maybe a 'dead flu virus' vaccine might be less dangerous for elderly folks (above 65) than a "live flu" vaccine. But I only have a biology degree.....no medical degree.

Who knows what really works 100%. If we base everything upon personal experience, we might all come to different conclusions. However, being a believer in everything in moderation, along with treatment of the entire being and human condition, without just reliance upon 'medicine/drugs' alone, I think that most everyone here would say that modern medicine is much better than the alternative.

It's kinda like "fetal alcohol syndrome".........I know that during the last 30 years approximately, all medical advice is for any pregnant woman NOT to drink at all. But before that advice was given, there were eons and generations of women who surely did NOT follow that advice..........purposely or ignorantly. Not all children suffered obviously. So does that mean a woman who has an occasional drink while pregnant should flagellate herself unmercifully, until her child is born and she finds him/her normal? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    I think that most everyone here would say that modern medicine is much better than the alternative...
    But not better than alternative modalities of healing.
    Keep in mind that modern western AMA type medicine is now the 3rd leading cause of death in North America.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I once heard a 'alternative' doctor's lecture on health. [He was a Usana user] He said words to effect: "We doctors are trained for seven years, in the art of understanding disease. You could say doctors are experts on disease. If you want to know something about disease, ask a doctor. But we spent next to no time learning anything about health. If you want to know something about health, do NOT ask a doctor." There we have the problem in a nutshell.

To complete the sorry state of medicine, we have Big Pharma in bed with Corporate Big Medicine (including Big Vaccinations) which all have as their prime motivation: Big Profits. Hence we see the sorry state of public health today, with its tyrannical minders.

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    true about grankids and anyone else exhibiting symptoms.
    it's been i dunno i guess since i was in the service and the army doc's forced a bunch of shots on me that i've had a flu shot. again guessing, i think maybe i've had the flu at most four times over that 46 year span of time.
    what's that around a maybe 9% significance rate that getting 46 flu shots might have had for me. i like it that so many people do get the shot though, keeps them from getting sick and spreading it to me, lol.
    edit: oh yeah, i'm bad in other ways as well on the health front. about nine years ago a doctor claimed i had high blood pressure and put me on meds. i quit taking those after about three or four years because in order to keep getting the medication one had to keep going to the doctor, sick or not. what's interesting about that is i take the blood pressure test fairly often in krogers and find that the reading is more often than not normal or just pre-hypertension. my guess is if it wasn't for smoking for fifty years that my blood pressure would still be just fine. i don't think my eating any damm thing i want when ever i want or my spending twenty years or so being often 'sleep deprived' has had much impact.
    i guess i just long for the ole days i witnessed of the likes of my grandfather who lived almost to ninety and probably didn't even know what a flu shot was, much less blood pressure medication.
    I look at it this way, the older I get the greater the risk of flu being terminal if I do happen to get it. I try to keep myself healthy, but I will not substitute good health for not getting a flu shot, or a shingles shot, or a pneumonia shot. I've had them all. Terry Bradshaw is running an ad on TV recently telling everyone how he wishes he had had the shingles shot. He got shingles and he said it was rougher than football. But each to his own.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Terry Bradshaw is running an ad on TV recently telling everyone how he wishes he had had the shingles shot. He got shingles and he said it was rougher than football. But each to his own.
    Shameless for profit celebrity endorsement.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Shameless for profit celebrity endorsement.
    Now that we've seen your compassionate side...
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default CDC Admits Flu Vaccine Does Not Work

"CDC Admits Flu Vaccine Does Not Work – Influenza Outbreak on Fully Vaccinated Navy Ship

"Need proof that the seasonal flu vaccine is not effective? Look no further than the CDC’s own publication admitting the fact: "Influenza Outbreak in a Vaccinated Population."

"Earlier this year (2014) the CDC published a report documenting an influenza outbreak which occurred among fully vaccinated navy personnel aboard the USS Ardent, a U.S. Navy minesweeper moored in San Diego, California while conducting training.

"Surprisingly, the CDC admits this is a common occurrence.

"In the references section of the study, they list two other studies that showed the exact same thing happened in the past, in 2001 and 2009."

See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc...ted-navy-ship/

Default Mainstream media finally exposes secretive vaccine court

"Mainstream media finally exposes secretive vaccine court

"(NaturalNews) For years, the corporate media was reluctant to admit that it even existed. But the special court system designed to handle vaccine injury cases -- and ultimately sweep them under the rug as quickly as possible -- has hit the mainstream news for its failure to adequately and propitiously compensate families of vaccine-injured children.

"An Associated Press (AP) investigation has revealed that many cases evaluated through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) leave families hanging, sometimes for years or even decades. During this time, injured parties suffer without the support and financial assistance that they need to survive, and that they deserve under the program.

"The very existence of the vaccine court, which the AP admits was created to shield vaccine companies from liability and jury verdicts, proves that vaccines injure and kill children. The AP even uses the phrase 'vaccine-injured Americans' to describe those for whom the court exists. And yet the basic premise is still that vaccines are safe and necessary, and thus the system operates in defense of this, at the expense of public health."

Learn more at: http://www.naturalnews.com/047702_va...se_events.html

The vaccines have worked for me. Before I began getting flu shots, I used to catch the flu. Now I don't, and have not for many years. I realize of course that the vaccines only protect against certain strains. The case mentioned where it did not work seems an anomaly to me, not the general case. I am pleased with the results that I get. YMMV
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

The vaccines have worked for me. Before I began getting flu shots, I used to catch the flu. Now I don't, and have not for many years. I realize of course that the vaccines only protect against certain strains. The case mentioned where it did not work seems an anomaly to me, not the general case. I am pleased with the results that I get. YMMV
    Faith-based medicine, Monsignor.

Wait, there's more - vaccines precipitate cancers ...

Last edited by zengrifter; November 20th, 2014 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Faith-based medicine, Monsignor.

Wait, there's more - vaccines precipitate cancers ...

I don't believe that. This large bump on my arm is just an allergic reaction I think.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

I don't believe that. This large bump on my arm is just an allergic reaction I think.
    Br Aslan, I am concerned. You must go quickly and get a check for Ebola. Quick now, as a large bump on your arm is first symptom. Er, does it hurt when you poke it with a stick?

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Br Aslan, I am concerned. You must go quickly and get a check for Ebola. Quick now, as a large bump on your arm is first symptom. Er, does it hurt when you poke it with a stick?
    It did, but my doctor, an Australian immigrant to this country, said, "Don't poke it." Now, it seems all right. It just sits there and grows. It would be okay, but it's hard to eat dinner with this massive glob. I'm sure it will go away soon, however. You know what they say, "What goes up, must come down." It's just a matter of time.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default Flu shots - "the greatest medical fraud-quackery in history"

Put this in your pipe and smoke it, Morman WattenGerger ...

Why flu shots are the greatest medical fraud in history

Wednesday, December 10, 2014
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) As one of the very few independent voices willing to stand up against the scientific dogma of our modern medical regime, I've long felt a need to communicate the dangers of flu shots to the public so that people can have better information to prevent vaccine injuries and save lives.

This doesn't mean I'm opposed to the theory of vaccination, by the way. In fact, I'm the author of A Blueprint for Safer Vaccines, an audio guide to saving lives and preventing vaccine injuries and deaths.

My independent atomic elemental analysis of flu vaccines, published in the summer of 2014, proved that flu vaccines contain over 50 ppm mercury, an extremely toxic heavy metal linked to kidney failure, birth defects, spontaneous abortions and neurological damage. This finding has never been refuted by anyone. In fact, it was affirmed by vaccine proponents who insisted that it is perfectly safe to inject pregnant women, young children and senior citizens with mercury even though the flu vaccine insert itself readily admits there is no scientific evidence whatsoever to support the safety and efficacy of the vaccine in such groups.

Believe it or not, there are still millions of people, doctors, pharmacists and even journalists who do not yet realize there is a very high concentration of mercury in influenza vaccines given to pregnant women, children and senior citizens. Most people, you see, have been lied to by the media which has stated over and over again that mercury was removed from all vaccines.

That's simply not true. It's still there. And toxic mercury is present in influenza vaccines at a level that's literally 25,000 times higher than the EPA limit of mercury in drinking water. It's 100 times higher than the highest level of mercury contamination I've ever tested in ocean fish.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047942_flu_shots_medical_fraud_vaccine_quackery.ht ml

+ Reply to Thread