+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zzone APs Take Parpaluck to Task

Default Zzone APs Take Parpaluck to Task

New discussion starts here.
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 23rd, 2014 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parpaluck View Post
    N0rm also cries wolf:
    “This site is costing me a fortune.”

Say, what? The vbForum software requires a one-time fee of $140 (the version N0rm is running). He mostly posts one-sentence messages, even one-word crap. What’s so costly about that?

Not to mention that over 50% of N0rm’s “contributions” take advantage of a freebie created by two different authors: The mote in God’s eye. N0rm doesn’t pay the true authors one penny!!!

That’s sick and sickening!

Where are you Gandhi? Your photo is worth much more than one thousand words! O tempora! O mores!

Parpaluck,
    Paparazzo At-Large
    I suggest you start worrying less about what other people do and start looking at yourself.
    Get a life.
    I respect Norm (even though I have A LOT of differences with him and the way he does things), and I also respect almost everybody here who like me dont see things eye to eye with him.
    But you my friend, YOU are an idiot.
    Plain and simple.

I would very much like everybody to come together again, but with idiots like yourself I realize that will never happen.
    Im not saying you all are going to gather around a fire and sing kumbaya while eating marshmallows, but is it really that difficult to imagine a place where we all can co-exist?
    It doesnt have to be a kindergarten, but we all must chip in to not make it a warzone. Im sure a grey area in between could be found.
    Last edited by Bjarg; October 23rd, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT BARREL OF WHISKEY!

“If that actually was him…” So, you lied when you first said “That's not him”! See what happens when you frequent a place for pathological lying?!

My post that triggered your drunky-monkey overreaction pointed out N0rm’s condition of narcissistic pathological lying. One–third–down long hair à la Jimmy Page and Gandhi(?), just shortened his hair to please his “girlfriend” (as real as that mummy in Norman Bates’ arms)…

That’s sick and sickening! Looks like I accomplished another therapeutic feast. N0rm will close that sick place! He just changed his signature:
    “My fortune cookie said "Never start a forum". I shoulda listened.”
    It's not him, but what if it was? I have no idea whether you really think it is or not. You're either an asshole for outing an AP, or an asshole for harassing someone who has nothing to do with the dispute.

Do you think I would ever do business with you knowing that you might get pissed off at me one day and post identifying info? That kind of behavior makes you a pariah among the nicest AP's, the sleaziest AP's, and everything in between. Go screw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarg View Post
    I suggest you start worrying less about what other people do and start looking at yourself.
    Get a life.
    I respect Norm (even though I have A LOT of differences with him and the way he does things), and I also respect almost everybody here who like me dont see things eye to eye with him.
    But you my friend, YOU are an idiot.
    Plain and simple.

I would very much like everybody to come together again, but with idiots like yourself I realize that will never happen.
    Im not saying you all are going to gather around a fire and sing kumbaya while eating marshmallows, but is it really that difficult to imagine a place where we all can co-exist?
    It doesnt have to be a kindergarten, but we all must chip in to not make it a warzone. Im sure a grey area in between could be found.
    Yet another abNORMal afflict! Infected by the same N0rm of narcissistic hypocrisy:
    “But you my friend, YOU are an idiot.”

N0rm always transfers his characteristics to me or other guys. He has claimed I attacked him, when he was the only one who attacked me in a dozen emails. Norm has claimed that Zengrifter has had the intent to destroy N0rm’s lifework. In fact, Morman is the only one that filed numerous takedown notices against this very ZenZone forum. Matter of fact, this very ZenZone forum and the Parpaluck forum were taken down for days! Yet, Zengrifter and Parpaluck never filed takedown notices against THE N0rman W@ttenberg3r forum! N0rm’s forum has always been up and running. As a short aside, N0rman W@ttenberg3r has been fortunate so far for not being hit by consequences on the grounds of abusing the laws.

So, this is the law you should take to your igloo, Bjtser:
    YOU are an idiot.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT BARREL OF VODKA! INSTEAD, PLUNGE IT IN THAT BUCKET OF ICE!

Get a life — but not on thin on ice!
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 25th, 2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: N0rman W@ttenberg3r

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    It's not him, but what if it was? I have no idea whether you really think it is or not. You're either an asshole for outing an AP, or an asshole for harassing someone who has nothing to do with the dispute.

Do you think I would ever do business with you knowing that you might get pissed off at me one day and post identifying info? That kind of behavior makes you a pariah among the nicest AP's, the sleaziest AP's, and everything in between. Go screw.
    Yet another abNORMal afflict! Infected by the same N0rm of narcissistic hypocrisy:
    “YOU are an asshole for outing an AP.”

N0rm always transfers his characteristics to me or other guys. He has claimed I attacked him, when he was the only one who attacked me in a dozen emails. Norm has claimed that Zengrifter has had the intent to destroy N0rm’s lifework. In fact, Morman is the only one that filed numerous takedown notices against this very ZenZone forum. Matter of fact, this very ZenZone forum and the Parpaluck forum were taken down for days! Yet, Zengrifter and Parpaluck never filed takedown notices against THE N0rman W@ttenberg3r forum! N0rm’s forum has always been up and running. As a short aside, N0rman W@ttenberg3r has been fortunate so far for not being hit by consequences on the grounds of abusing the laws.

So, this is the law you should take to your jungle, Drunky-Monkey:
    YOU are an asshole for screwing up yourself.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT BARREL OF WHISKY ENHANCED WITH URINE! INSTEAD, PLUNGE THE-ARSE-YOU-CALL-HEAD IN THAT BUCKET OF ICE!

“You're either an asshole for outing an AP…”

Don’t you ever offend ‘The Beautiful AP’! Tell him, Kwitser: "You are a skumbullow!"
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 25th, 2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: N0rman W@ttenberg3r

Says the N0rm at 01:25 PM (not my time… BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!) –

“… false accusations of takedown notices and knocking ZZ off the air. ZZ often goes off the air. Each time, ZG suggests I did it. Total lie.”

QED (it’s in Latin, N0rm… ask Asslan for a quick translation… he is not banished in your hou’ of lies!)

Zengrifter posted copies of emails from his webhosting company as a result of your insistent takedown notices! Once, the ZenZone was suspended. You claimed in an email (everything secret, of course) to Katz that ZZ was suspended because Marcus Dalton has the habit of not paying his bills! In truth, zenzone.com had more than a month before renewal (July 2014… now July 2015).

“Pedophile, anyone?” BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That’s called SATIRE. It is sarcasm targeted at ridiculous lying: A 65-YEAR OLD MAN WITH A GIRLFRIEND… possibly known as ‘The Beautiful GF’. BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I have written this just for you, Noitser. I am glad you follow me religiously, Noitser… vBulletin, Facebook, Twitter, … ZenZone, of course! I’ll take extra credit for my therapeutic feast: I lighten you up! For you are in this uptight situation –

“Careful with the jokes though! N0rm is the fastest human in history to be killed by joking! N0rm was also the fastest human in history to be killed by a formula (FFG): It took him 14 years, 13 months, 33 days, 28 hours, 69 minutes, 666 seconds… and counting
    BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!”

You sez:
    “3. I am the only person with that name [N0rman W@ttenberg3r] in the country.”

Before my site takedown, the n0rman w@ttenberg3r search query appeared some 10 times on Google. I enhanced it to 40 Google searches a month! That’s quadruple (Asslan will translate again… BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)

Parpaluck,
    Paparazzo At-Large
    PS
    Alas! We all get old! I have gray hair… with more advanced baldness… But I don’t run after girls… mature is better…

“Norman, Norman, măi băiete,
    Tu cam alergi după fete…
    Răceşte-ţi pe-al castravete!”
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 25th, 2014 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Removed Founder of (from N0rman W@ttenberg3r search query)

“Pedophile, anyone?” BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That’s called SATIRE. It is sarcasm targeted at ridiculous lying: A 65-YEAR OLD MAN WITH A GIRLFRIEND…
    If English was your first language you would know that 'girl' does not denote age. I can have an 80 yo girl friend (providing she's rich).
    GIRLfriend can also be a cover-story, some have said.

“Careful with the jokes though! N0rm is the fastest human in history to be killed by joking! N0rm was also the fastest human in history to be killed by a formula (FFG): It took him 14 years, 13 months, 33 days, 28 hours, 69 minutes, 666 seconds… and counting
    BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!”

You sez:
    “3. I am the only person with that name [N0rm@n W@ttenb3rger] in the country.”

Before my site takedown, the N0rm@n W@ttenb3rger search query appeared some 10 times on Google. I enhanced it to 40 Google searches a month! That’s quadruple (Asslan will translate again… BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)
    Let's get back on topic Herr Doktor Perpa-a-keester - in this thread YOU are the subject of inquisition, not the Norm.
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 29th, 2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: N0rm@n W@ttenb3rger

Kwitser: "You are a skumbullow!"
    He was your biggest fan.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    He was your biggest fan.
    Until Don, Ken, Stalker, Sonny and ... someone else, banned him in quick succession from various BJ sites. I paid $21 to join his Saliu.com fan club, but I was unable to decipher any of his code down there. And his website drove me nuts... seeing as I have always been a fan of Keep It Simple, Stupid/Sweetheart. Ion's site was the inspiration for me putting together the legendary ZZ Irreligious thread: 50 Reasons Why The Bible Sucks.

Despite all that, beneath the bluster, Ion and Doug Grant have earned their nominations for the Blackjack Hall of Shame I mean Fame. Outspoken characters are what makes the Internet go round... Imagine for one moment if every one was the same as M0rmon and Zengrifter... OMFG!

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    If English was your first language you would know that 'girl' does not denote age. I can have an 80 yo girl friend (providing she's rich).
    GIRLfriend can also be a cover-story, some have said.

Let's get back on topic Herr Doktor Perpa-a-keester - in this thread YOU are the subject of inquisition, not the Norm.
    Did someone say, "Inquisition!!!!"
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Did someone say, "Inquisition!!!!"

Morman is the only one that filed numerous takedown notices against this very ZenZone forum.
    Not true, no DCMA takedowns were filed by Norm on Zzone.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    First a Pollock, then a German, and now a Jebbie! I thought the fix was in for another Italian. Who's been tampering with the phony election results!
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Katz has quite an imagination. I told him to cut back on those Big Macs. They're bad for your health. They clog your arteries. They're habit forming. They turn your entire body into a giant tumor. And you have to suffer from delusions to eat them. When will Obama and Holder wake up and put them on the controlled substance list? Name:  smiley-eatdrink028.gif
Views: 113
Size:  1.2 KB
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread