+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Your Profile Picture Says About You

Default What Your Profile Picture Says About You

3RD APR 2013

Warning: this post contains graphic imagery of pricks, cunts and assholes.

I have a new favorite douchebag profile pic: Enthralling My Fucking Audience. This one is phenomenal; you’ve probably seen it somewhere amongst your fucking friends. It’s where a Very Important Dbag (VIDb) is captivating above-mentioned audience solely through the power of his personal presence.

Jesus Christ, the fucking hubris. The fucking insane, idiotic hubris.

Examples culled from an eleven-second scrub of Facebook:

These are actual profile pictures intentionally uploaded by actual humans.

The above were retrieved from a single individual’s Facebook friends, which is totally unsurprising. Profile photo douchebags — not unlike regular douchebags because they areregular douchebags — stick together.

(Note: groups of dbags can be described using a few commonly accepted terms: “flock of cocks,” “kindling of fucksticks,” or “those stupid cunts who think their online game/to-do list/social-media-monitoring tool is changing the world.”)

What in holy hell motivates someone to upload this type of picture as a representative photo? LinkedIn I conceivably get as an unsubtle attempt at resume-bolstering — “I am competent enough to speak to a crowd of idiots; love/hire me.” — but popping this on Facebook, where your “friends” are, exudes such look-at-me desperation I almost feel as sorry for these jackholes as I do anyone who has to come into direct human contact with them.

MORE: http://jesuschristsiliconvalley.tumblr.com/post/46537875392/what-your-profile-picture-says-about-you-hint

Default We Want the True Pic of Kat(weezel)

How 'bout your TRUE pic, axiomate? You ain't Jesus (thanks God!) as in your profile. You ain't even Charlton Heston (thanks God!)

You ain’t even Gandhi… Oh… that’s for N0rman W@ttenb3rger! How ‘bout Marcus “Zengrifter” Danton (sic!) — has he seen your true pic? How ‘bout the true pic of the paraxiomatic godchild of mine, Askobolan?

If still in hiding, I suggest as your FB profile pic that kangaroo on the label of [yellow tail].
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: N0rman W@ttenb3rger

Quote Originally Posted by Parpaluck View Post
    How 'bout your TRUE pic, axiomate? You ain't Jesus (thanks God!) as in your profile. You ain't even Charlton Heston (thanks God!)

You ain’t even Gandhi… Oh… that’s for N0rman W@ttenb3rger! How ‘bout Marcus “Zengrifter” Danton (sic!) — has he seen your true pic? How ‘bout the true pic of the paraxiomatic godchild of mine, Askobolan?

If still in hiding, I suggest as your FB profile pic that kangaroo on the label of [yellow tail].
    ...a kangaroo with his head in a barrel of yellow tail 'smore like it! Bottles are for the civilized and quasi-civilized folk. Paraxiomatic Askobolan version 5.5.12333. P.D. (Doctor of Paraxiomaticism)
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: N0rman W@ttenb3rger
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Parpaluck View Post

Here on the Zen Zone and away from the comfort Zone of your own Socrates and Plato dunghill, you have repeatedly taken us through the Ionosphere with your Math and House Edge on Blackjack and let us not even mention the Slew Formula For Everything Under The Fucking Sun Parts 12345 & 6. You and N0rm are the only two Blackjack tragics still mumbling stuff about this idiotic game, like as if it matters and somebody cares. Let's face it, the only three people on this planet who won anything playing blackjack are Tarzan, Tthree, Zengrifter, HoleCard GrossJean, Minnesota Fats, Nick the Greek, Joe Pesci, The Godfather and Aslan. Hey wait, was that more than three? Don't matter...

As we have repeatedly noted over many years, the Blackjack world is full of liars, con-artists, scamsters, crooks, chislers, shills, bandits, scumbags, Christians, fraudsters, bold-faced charlatans, and assorted thieves. Does any of that strike a chord deep in your soul, mate?

BTW, I need to bring you kicking and screaming into the 21st century. My avatar on Facebook in not one of Jesus larfing. The fact is Facebook was a very new invention and Jesus knew nothing of an Internet, satellites, and Al Gore. Not even his All-Knowing Dad said anything about the Internet in his idiot Hebrew book... he was too busy cooking up more atrocities.

What you need to know is nowhere is there even one description of what Jeeeesus looked like, how short or tall he wasn't, what colour his eyes and hair were not and so on. Not even one description anywhere of the godman called... Jeebus Christie. And that is very odd for a godman who allegedly lived and walked among all those swarthy, squat, brown-skinned, usurious Jews wandering around Judea after Alexander the Grape invaded with his elephants and Greeks and then the Roman Army came to deal with lying Hebrews and their sinful tribal myths.

So there you have it, N0rm may look like Gandhi, but obviously I look nothing like a never-existed swarthy Jew called Jesus either. Get over it.

Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: I love all you donkeys, that's why I'm dying for you and them damn Romans

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    ...As we have repeatedly noted over many years, the Blackjack world is full of liars, con-artists, scamsters, crooks, chislers, shills, bandits, scumbags,... fraudsters, bold-faced charlatans, and assorted thieves. Does any of that strike a chord deep in your soul, mate?
    Sounds like the world in general. None of those things have anything to do with blackjack exclusively. Does that strike a knot deep in your throat, matey?
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

...the Blackjack world is full of liars, con-artists, scamsters, crooks, chislers, shills, bandits, scumbags, Christians, fraudsters, bold-faced charlatans, and assorted thieves.
    Hey, I resemble those remarks!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    You copied and pasted the whole shebang there, including the word Christians. I noted with concern that Aslan also copied and pasted that same sentence, conveniently omitting the word Christians from among shills, con artists and assorted thieves. As his moderator, I call on you to have a brief chat with him, reminding him that if he is going to quote a poster here, he is obliged to include the full quote verbatim, if he is to retain a small portion of what is left of his credibility. Thank you in advance. Amen
    Last edited by Katz; September 21st, 2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Shills con artists and thieves

And while I'm at it, Doug Grant... Whatever happened to Doug Grant? Last I heard he'd mentored over 60,000 marks in his Blackjack card counting schools. Where is Doug Grant, does anybody know?

You copied and pasted the whole shebang there, including the word Christians. I noted with concern that Aslan also copied and pasted that same sentence, conveniently omitting the word Christians from among shills, con artists and assorted thieves. As his moderator, I call on you to have a brief chat with him, reminding him that if he is going to quote a poster here, he is obliged to include the full quote verbatim, if he is to retain a small portion of what is left of his credibility. Thank you in advance. Amen
    The word Christians was not appropriate as they represent all the the sinners listed and not just one in a long list, so I indicated the omission by three dots, as is the correct protocol. The Church is not for saints, its for sinners. You ought to join; you'd feel right at home. Oh, that's right, you don't believe. I can't help you there, but I know who can.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    The word Christians was not appropriate as they represent all the the sinners listed and not just one in a long list, so I indicated the omission by three dots, as is the correct protocol. The Church is not for saints, its for sinners. You ought to join; you'd feel right at home. Oh, that's right, you don't believe. I can't help you there, but I know who can.
    The church is for sinners... Yes, look at all these sinners...

The church is for sinners... Yes, look at all these sinners...

There are over a billion sinners in the Catholic Church, unlike your perfect highness. It must be gratifying to have all the answers; I am still struggling to catch up to you but it looks like a hopeless task. However did you do it? Sinsearedly yours, Aslan, King of the Bungle

PS-- You might want to address our congregation on how you have achieved such an enlightened and pure mind without the help of God or Church. We sure could use some improvement. Maybe you could help all those Australian child molesters, too, the ones in the general population, as we have our molestation problem involving priests under control, now focusing on constant vigilance to keep it that way.
    Last edited by aslan; September 22nd, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

And while I'm at it, Doug Grant... Whatever happened to Doug Grant? Last I heard he'd mentored over 60,000 marks in his Blackjack card counting schools. Where is Doug Grant, does anybody know?
    Ion Saliu is Doug Grant.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Ion Saliu is Doug Grant.
    I have it on good authority that Doug Grant is pictured right here as one of these...

Ion Saliu is Doug Grant.
    Nah, say it ain't so. Ion is now firmly in the card-counters-are-idjits camp. If Ion Saliu was once Doug Grant, then he must have had an epiphany... like God spake and enlightened him or sumthin. Then he repented and changed his sinful ways? He sinned no more by ceasing and desisting teaching any more marks how to count them damn cards.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU N0RM MAY SOON HAVE A SIMILAR EPIPHANY?

I have it on good authority that Doug Grant is pictured right here as one of these...

This looks like the entire Zen Zone Forum of regulars. Even Coagula is there. Wow!
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread