+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 125

Thread: Saliu BJ Strategy Explained for Dummies

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    That wasn't him. That was Doug Grant. Speaking of Doug Grant, he is said to have taught 60,000 card counters how to count. But I can't find any images of Doug Grant, which is kinda mystifying. Br Grifter has been around the traps for a while. Hey Grifter, did you ever lay eyes on Doug Grant or see an image of him? We need to see one or at least get a description of the Doug.
    Doug Grant aka Ion Saliu sets the record straight ...

    >> http://www.docstoc.com/docs/74995986...n-at-blackjack
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Doug Grant aka Ion Saliu sets the record straight ...

    >> http://www.docstoc.com/docs/74995986...n-at-blackjack
    Firstly, as Moderator, can you please have a stern word with Aslan, who seems to be convinced that this image below is one of Doug Grant... I mean, on the face of it, that is just plain ridiculous...




    Secondly, the transcript of Doug Grant speaking,
    (>> http://www.docstoc.com/docs/74995986/Doug-Grant-Speaks-_was-Re-Win-at-blackjac) is a bit like the Bible wherein sometimes it's obvious there are more than the same writer for even one book or chapter.

    In the Grant case, there is not even one personal attack on anyone. (That is most unlike Parpaluck). Then there is no BRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA anywhere to be seen either. Then there is no mention of the word axiomatic. (The circumstantial evidence against Doug being Ion mounts.) Finally, the style of writing, the syntax, the expression, the tone, even the choice of words bears little resemblance to what we have become accustomed to from Ion, here on the ZZ.

    Ion has denied ever being Doug Grant. Grifter has claimed Ion is Doug Grant. One is wrong. This issue has already become almost as huge as 911.
    Last edited by Katz; October 7th, 2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Doug Saliu

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Firstly, as Moderator, can you please have a stern word with Aslan, who seems to be convinced that this image below is one of Doug Grant... I mean, on the face of it, that is just plain ridiculous...




    Secondly, the transcript of Doug Grant speaking,
    (>> http://www.docstoc.com/docs/74995986/Doug-Grant-Speaks-_was-Re-Win-at-blackjac) is a bit like the Bible wherein sometimes it's obvious there are more than the same writer for even one book or chapter.

    In the Grant case, there is not even one personal attack on anyone. (That is most unlike Parpaluck). Then there is no BRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA anywhere to be seen either. Then there is no mention of the word axiomatic. (The circumstantial evidence against Doug being Ion mounts.) Finally, the style of writing, the syntax, the expression, the tone, even the choice of words bears little resemblance to what we have become accustomed to from Ion, here on the ZZ.

    Ion has denied ever being Doug Grant. Grifter has claimed Ion is Doug Grant. One is wrong. This issue has already become almost as huge as 911.
    Maybe it's this one.

    Name:  crowley4.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  5.6 KB

    There is a family resemblance, no?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Maybe it's this one.

    Attachment 28275

    There is a family resemblance, no?
    By George. Well I'll be. Aslan, despite being axiomatic, could be right. BRHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAA


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    It's all beginning to make sense now.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    If the house edge was -20%, no one would gamble. They would not be called gamblers, they would be called businessmen. But such an arrangement would not work for long. Like socialism, it would only last until other people's money ran out. In this case, other people's refers to the casino and its shareholders.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    If the house edge was -20%, no one would gamble. They would not be called gamblers, they would be called businessmen. But such an arrangement would not work for long. Like socialism, it would only last until other people's money ran out. In this case, other people's refers to the casino and its shareholders.
    HA: Single-zero roulette 2.7%, double-zero double that; baccarat 1.25%, Craps, can't set the dice, Blackjack 88%, Big Wheel 400%, 3 dice in a cage 666%, Chinese Fantan 7Million... In Australia, slots 14%. What figure might you consider to be a fair HA?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    HA: Single-zero roulette 2.7%, double-zero double that; baccarat 1.25%, Craps, can't set the dice, Blackjack 88%, Big Wheel 400%, 3 dice in a cage 666%, Chinese Fantan 7Million... In Australia, slots 14%. What figure might you consider to be a fair HA?
    I am saying that if the player, not the house had a 20% edge, there would be no gambling, simply because the house would be giving us a sure thing over a modest amount of time. The time might vary, but the result would be the same. The house would go broke. There would be no more gambling. Fortunate for the house it calculated this beforehand. In Atlantic City the casinos problem is a shortage of players and far too much overhead for the reduced income.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Gamblers' Quote of the Month

    Aussie multi-millionaire, David Walsh is spending his winnings on bringing art to the people. Unsatisfied by the millions he made as an international gambler, David Walsh created a legacy in the form of MONA, a revolutionary museum in his home town of Hobart, Tasmania. Walsh speaks: ...

    "My museum has attracted a great deal of attention. It is, however, what the marketers call a loss leader because it loses a great deal of money. So I piqued your interest by burning cash and now I'm cashing in. To pay for the ongoing costs MONA and make enough money to make it a good investment, I need to sell many copies. Many, many copies (of my book).

    Argument, advocacy or self-justification? Wherein I attempt to conclude the thing is ethical, as would a contract killer. I didn't begin gambling as a winner. My first bets were with my dad on greyhound racing and we were betting like everybody else, deluding ourselves that our judgement was superior to other aficionados of the doggies, and paying a price for our ignorance.

    I became a winner, mostly through having the good fortune to meet people who understood the principles involved in getting an edge. It seems to me that the application of skill, in an environment where skill is acknowledged, is completely appropriate.

    All betting markets are constantly improving in efficiency. It's not morally wrong to improve the quality of your punting. In fact, if you can do so, it would be foolish not to... another facet of this rather flawed gem that made me wealthy. Gambling, like futures-market trading, doesn't produce anything, it just causes money to change hands.

    It's a zero-sum game. Building, or scientific research, or delivering babies, or prostitution, or almost anything else short of drug-dealing, leaves a record in a place, or in a mind, of something worthwhile. Winning gamblers, however, end up with money but have achieved nothing else.

    This unsatisfying scenario may have contributed to me wanting to do something with my cash, and MONA might be that something. It's fair to argue I built MONA to absolve myself from feeling guilty about making money without making a mark..."




    David Walsh at MONA.


    UNSATISFIED by the millions he made as an international gambler, David Walsh created a legacy in the form of MONA, a revolutionary museum in his home town of Hobart. Here, the art patron talks money, love and morality.

    I started writing this book because the last book sold enough copies to make some money.
    People wanted to spend money on my book because of MONA (Hobart’s Museum of Old and New Art), the museum I built.

    A number of people, enthused after exploration and toxication, have cornered me on the stairs and told me MONA is a marvel among museums.
    They talk about seeing in a way they haven’t before, or the shock of the old, or the refreshing freedom to form opinions unjaundiced by institutionalised certainty.

    MORE: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...059055052d3a28
    Last edited by Katz; October 12th, 2014 at 03:04 AM.

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    If the house edge was -20%, no one would gamble.
    Actually, if the HA was -20% everyone would play.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Actually, if the HA was -20% everyone would play.
    But it would not be called "gambling" because it would not be gambling. And Aslan was suggesting that "business" has a 20% EV. But not everyone is in the game as a "business person." Why not? Because the 20% EV (actually much higher) is only available to a few elite artificial and natural persons.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Doug Grant is Zengrifter

    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/blackjackcardcounterscafe/conversations/topics/1548


    • Ion Saliu By the by –
      Did you know that Zengrifter is Doug Grant
      ™?
    In an astonishing disclosure that is sure to rock the Blackjack world, Ion Saliu has admitted: ZENGRIFTER IS DOUG GRANT. M0rmon has been asked to comment...

    [More as it comes in to the news desk]
    Last edited by Katz; October 14th, 2014 at 05:30 AM. Reason: News flash

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/blackjackcardcounterscafe/conversations/topics/1548


    • Ion Saliu By the by –
      Did you know that Zengrifter is Doug Grant
      ™?
    In an astonishing disclosure that is sure to rock the Blackjack world, Ion Saliu has admitted: ZENGRIFTER IS DOUG GRANT. M0rmon has been asked to comment...

    [More as it comes in to the news desk]
    And guess who blackjackpro2000 is?

    blackjackpro2000 = Newtron/Katweezel/Katz/Toney-Jew King…

    “blackjackpro2000
    Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002

    ‘Streaky is the shape of randomness’
    Posted By: BillHaywood on 28 August 02, 7:39 a.m. in response to: I don't understand why different casino software (Peter) ‘

    Win some, lose some, is just how it should go. "Streaks" (retrospectively discerned patterns) is the nature of randomness, not consistency.

    I've read of tests where subjects are shown pictures of dots, some random, some not. On one pane, the dots were arranged in clusters and blotches. On the other, they were more evenly scattered with no big open spots.”
    (The paragraph above was also posted here by one Katz.)

    (incomplete... Forbidden error)

  15. #75

    Default

    More RGB (rec.gambling.blackjack) posts proving that xZengriftexr is Dovg xGrant (in addition of IP addresses on the U.S. West Coast… BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)

    (still incomplete... ZG is deep in that barrel!)

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Read The Art of Military Strategy
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 19th, 2012, 07:55 AM
  2. Life explained
    By blackchipjim in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM
  3. Obama's budget cut, explained
    By JohnDoe in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 30th, 2009, 04:17 AM
  4. Bailout plan explained
    By Warlord in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 20th, 2008, 01:09 AM
  5. The Cloward-Piven Strategy
    By Automatic Monkey in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 12th, 2008, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts