+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: Israel Nervous: 911 Truth Homes In

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default Israel Nervous: 911 Truth Homes In

    HOORAY!

    David Ray Griffin, the unofficial “dean of 9/11 studies” and a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, congratulated Richard Gage:

    “Richard,
    C-span covered my speech at U Wisconsin in 2005.
    Now you in 2014.
    At this rate, I suspect we can expect C-span to cover us again in 2023.

    However, thanks to your presentation, along with the organization you have built, all the architects and engineers you have convinced, and your successful speaking tours, and media coverage, we can hope things will go a little faster.

    Congratulations for all of your successes!
    David”

    The second 9/11 truth breakthrough this week was the success of the High Rise Safety Initiative in New York City, which would force a new investigation of the obvious (but officially denied) controlled demolition of World Trade Center Building 7. Organizers of the initiative finished gathering the 100,000 signatures they need to override a mayoral veto, virtually guaranteeing that the initiative will be voted on by the citizens of New York.

    Since Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth has acquired WTC-7’s blueprints and found slam-dunk proof of demolition, and since organized crime kingpin Larry Silverstein’s confession to demolishing WTC-7 has become widely known, the new investigation by New York’s Department of Buildings is threatening to rip the lid off the Pandora’s box of 9/11 scandals.

    The week’s third 9/11 truth triumph was in the US Congress. The effort to force the declassification of 28 top-secret pages in the Joint Congressional Inquiry got a huge boost when two more Congressmen, Representatives Thomas Massie (R-KY) and John Duncan (R-Tenn), joined the campaign – a bipartisan effort spearheaded by Rep. Steve Lynch (D-MA) and Walter Jones (R-NC), and vocally supported by former Senator Bob Graham (D-FL).

    A few days ago Sen. Graham once again spoke out, saying: “None of the people leading this investigation think it is credible that 19 people — most who could not speak English and did not have previous experience in the United States — could carry out such a complicated task without external assistance.” Graham added that a “huge breakthrough” is coming for 9/11 truth.

    Whose “external assistance” enabled the 9/11 attacks? Rep. Walter Jones, who has read the suppressed pages of the Report, blames “one or more foreign governments.” The two countries on everyone’s lips are Saudi Arabia and Israel.

    The Report apparently does not mention a third government whose officials helped perpetrate 9/11: the government of the United States of America, whose Vice President briefly usurped the role of the President of the United States and directed the 9/11 false flag operation from the White House Situation Room.

    But back to the Saudis and Israelis.

    MORE at source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/12/911-probe/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    HOORAY!

    David Ray Griffin, the unofficial “dean of 9/11 studies” and a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, congratulated Richard Gage:

    “Richard,
    C-span covered my speech at U Wisconsin in 2005.
    Now you in 2014.
    At this rate, I suspect we can expect C-span to cover us again in 2023.

    However, thanks to your presentation, along with the organization you have built, all the architects and engineers you have convinced, and your successful speaking tours, and media coverage, we can hope things will go a little faster.

    Congratulations for all of your successes!
    David”

    The second 9/11 truth breakthrough this week was the success of the High Rise Safety Initiative in New York City, which would force a new investigation of the obvious (but officially denied) controlled demolition of World Trade Center Building 7. Organizers of the initiative finished gathering the 100,000 signatures they need to override a mayoral veto, virtually guaranteeing that the initiative will be voted on by the citizens of New York.

    Since Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth has acquired WTC-7’s blueprints and found slam-dunk proof of demolition, and since organized crime kingpin Larry Silverstein’s confession to demolishing WTC-7 has become widely known, the new investigation by New York’s Department of Buildings is threatening to rip the lid off the Pandora’s box of 9/11 scandals.

    The week’s third 9/11 truth triumph was in the US Congress. The effort to force the declassification of 28 top-secret pages in the Joint Congressional Inquiry got a huge boost when two more Congressmen, Representatives Thomas Massie (R-KY) and John Duncan (R-Tenn), joined the campaign – a bipartisan effort spearheaded by Rep. Steve Lynch (D-MA) and Walter Jones (R-NC), and vocally supported by former Senator Bob Graham (D-FL).

    A few days ago Sen. Graham once again spoke out, saying: “None of the people leading this investigation think it is credible that 19 people — most who could not speak English and did not have previous experience in the United States — could carry out such a complicated task without external assistance.” Graham added that a “huge breakthrough” is coming for 9/11 truth.

    Whose “external assistance” enabled the 9/11 attacks? Rep. Walter Jones, who has read the suppressed pages of the Report, blames “one or more foreign governments.” The two countries on everyone’s lips are Saudi Arabia and Israel.

    The Report apparently does not mention a third government whose officials helped perpetrate 9/11: the government of the United States of America, whose Vice President briefly usurped the role of the President of the United States and directed the 9/11 false flag operation from the White House Situation Room.

    But back to the Saudis and Israelis.

    MORE at source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/12/911-probe/
    So what he is saying is that it is still all speculation and hearsay.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    So what he is saying is that it is still all speculation and hearsay.
    You don't seem to get it. Read the full article again. Even four of your congressmen are on board with the expanding 911 Truth movement... which is gaining ever-increasing traction. Have you noticed? Bibi is getting nervous. We should expect something big again soon, as Mossad (false flag) diversion against the truth of 911 being revealed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    You don't seem to get it. Read the full article again. Even four of your congressmen are on board with the expanding 911 Truth movement... which is gaining ever-increasing traction. Have you noticed? Bibi is getting nervous. We should expect something big again soon, as Mossad (false flag) diversion against the truth of 911 being revealed.
    Four out of 535 want to expand the investigation because maybe Saudi Arabia ir other Arab nation might have assisted the hijackers. I have no problem with that. If they can get a few hundred more Congressmen, maybe they can get an investigation going. Most don't like witch hunts, however. Most realize that the 911 report is accurate on the most important points. If they can find other terrorists who used bombs, good... we'll go after them. too. But most are not into carelessly trhowing around allegations and accusations, so they tend to distance themselves from paranoid, irresponsible, and often anti-US and anti-Zionist extremist groups like the 911 truthers. The false flag, they realize, is the "true motive" of the average 911 truther. The 911 truther movement is not about truth, it's about undermining the US and Israel. That's pretty plain on the face of it.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Dr. Frank Legge talks about “the hit point” but he does not include any photographs that display it, for the obvious reason that it makes the theory that a 100-ton airliner with a 125′ wingspan and a tail standing 40′ above the ground hit there. Notice the clear, green and unblemished lawn, which displays neither wings nor tail nor bodies nor seats nor luggage. Not even the engines, which are virtually indestructible, were recovered from the Pentagon crash site:




    "One of the most surprising discoveries in relation to those three Pentagon studies is that Frank Legge actually includes a photograph of the most interesting piece of debris, which actually came from a Boeing 757. But the crash in this case occurred in Buga, Columbia, which some refer to as Cali. The plane hit the side of a mountain and passed through jungle terrain, during which it was ripped from the fuselage and entangled a piece of vine."




    What we at the ZZ find mystifying is why does one of these images show substantial wreckage including some vine from South America and the other image shows very little debris?
    Last edited by Katz; August 14th, 2014 at 07:27 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Many military/intel experts have observed there were only two agencies in the world capable of pulling this off: the CIA and the Mossad, which were collaborating in this instance. The indications of complicity by American Zionists and other agents of Israel is simply overwhelming,

    The original nineteen



    Wikipedia summarizes the official account, where “the hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. The others were from the UAE (2), Egypt and Lebanon. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with four ‘muscle hijackers’ who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew”. Their images have been widely published in many places, even though their identities have never been confirmed


    Their names were released by the FBI on 27 September 2001, by the FBI Director, Robert Mueller, allegedly based upon the passenger manifests. But that claim is indefensible on multiple grounds, including that, as David Ray Griffin has observed in 911 Commission Report (2005), page 23, no Arab name appears on the manifests published by CNN and the airlines have refused to release the originals.

    Efforts to explain this away are transparently contrived, suggesting, for example, that they were victim lists rather than passenger lists when the airlines would only have known who was aboard their planes, not their roles.

    The names almost certainly originated with the Mossad since, as Wayne Masden reported, the Mossad was running the “hijackers” to make sure their whereabouts were known and to lay a trail of evidence implicating them in the crimes of 9/11.

    Moreover, since a half-dozen or more of the alleged “hijackers” turned up alive and well–but scared out of their minds–the following day, as Griffin also observes (pages 19-23), claims about any “suicide hijackers” are dubious unless they could survive their own death and then appear the following day!

    Since the “original” nineteen are clearly fabrications (where the evidence suggests that none of those aircraft crashed on 9/11), it would be a good thing if Kevin Ryan were to point us in the direction of the real perps who brought us 9/11. It could not have been Osama bin Laden, no matter how many times it may benefit an administration to revive a man who died on 15 December, 2001, for the sake of promoting a political agenda. Thus, David Chandler, who publishes in the Journal of 9/11 Studies, offers this concise summary overview:

    MORE:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/14/limited-hangouts-kevin-ryan-ae911-and-the-journal-of-911-studies/
    Last edited by Katz; August 14th, 2014 at 07:47 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default


    Israel did 9/11


    Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn't take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives.

    All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the "who" instead of the "how". It should be obvious to anyone that discovering who did 9/11 is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

    An Uncanny Prediction Comes True
    First we start off with an unusual and eerie prediction that was made by a most suspicious individual. This prediction, in unison with the status of the person of who made it, is extremely indicative and foretelling of who planned and executed 9/11.


    Isser Harel - Spymaster of the Israeli Intelligence Services. Director of Mossad and Shin Bet from 1952-1963.

    In 1979, twenty-one years before September 11, 2001, Isser Harel predicted with uncanny accuracy the events of 9-11 to Michael D. Evans, an American supporter of Zionist extremists of the Jabotinsky sort.

    On September 23, 1979, Evans visited Harel at his home in Israel and had dinner with him and Dr. Reuven Hecht, a senior adviser to then prime minister Menachem Begin.

    In an editorial entitled "America the Target", published in the Jerusalem Post of September 30, 2001 Evans -- a Khazar Jew masquerading as a Christian -- asked Harel about Arab terrorism and if it would come to America. Harel told Evans that Arab terrorists would likely strike the "tallest building in New York City" because it was a "phallic symbol". The fact that 9/11 was planned by the Mossad through the admittance of Isser Harel is well documented and appears in a book written by Michael Evans.

    MORE:
    http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/all-the-proof-in-the-world-israel-did-9-11

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

    Israel did 9/11


    Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn't take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives.

    All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the "who" instead of the "how". It should be obvious to anyone that discovering who did 9/11 is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

    An Uncanny Prediction Comes True
    First we start off with an unusual and eerie prediction that was made by a most suspicious individual. This prediction, in unison with the status of the person of who made it, is extremely indicative and foretelling of who planned and executed 9/11.


    Isser Harel - Spymaster of the Israeli Intelligence Services. Director of Mossad and Shin Bet from 1952-1963.

    In 1979, twenty-one years before September 11, 2001, Isser Harel predicted with uncanny accuracy the events of 9-11 to Michael D. Evans, an American supporter of Zionist extremists of the Jabotinsky sort.

    On September 23, 1979, Evans visited Harel at his home in Israel and had dinner with him and Dr. Reuven Hecht, a senior adviser to then prime minister Menachem Begin.

    In an editorial entitled "America the Target", published in the Jerusalem Post of September 30, 2001 Evans -- a Khazar Jew masquerading as a Christian -- asked Harel about Arab terrorism and if it would come to America. Harel told Evans that Arab terrorists would likely strike the "tallest building in New York City" because it was a "phallic symbol". The fact that 9/11 was planned by the Mossad through the admittance of Isser Harel is well documented and appears in a book written by Michael Evans.

    MORE:
    http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/all-the-proof-in-the-world-israel-did-9-11
    There is a greater likelihood that Katz planned and executed 911 than Israel. In order of plausibility: 19 hijackers, Katz, unknown Saudi terrorists working for al Qaeda, Saddam Hussein operatives, Iranians, Libya.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Of all the countries, I would put the United States 195th and the Vatican 196th in likelihood of involvement in 911.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    There is a greater likelihood that Katz planned and executed 911 than Israel. In order of plausibility: 19 hijackers, Katz, unknown Saudi terrorists working for al Qaeda, Saddam Hussein operatives, Iranians, Libya.
    None of the above ... but at least I am confident that it was not the Vatican nor the Jesuits.

    O' Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity - Hosea 14:1

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default


    The first step in the preparation of the 9/11 attacks was to secure the control of the WTC into private hands. This was crucial to the success of 9/11 because without complete control over this complex there would be no opportunity or possibility of setting explosive charges in place as the coup de grâce in bringing the towers to the ground. [Image, Lucky Larry]

    The following is especially for Aslan and for Phil Zelikow... [Dear Phil, this very important info below is on official report with the FBI and has been since 2000. You ignored it, as did higher-ups in the FBI, CIA and the Bush Regime. The fact that it was ignored and continues to be ignored says a lot about your extreme lack of integrity, Phil, as well as continuing to taint the FBI (and other Federal institutions) reputations. When are you going to come clean, Phil?]

    Gomel Chesed Cemetery Incident



    In October 2000
    , approximately 11 months before 9/11, a retired Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) officer, and veteran of the Yom Kippur War (1973), was collecting English Ivy Cuttings at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery located at McClellan and 245 Mount Olive Avenue, which is near the city lines of Elizabeth and Newark, New Jersey. The Gomel Chesed Cemetery is a Jewish cemetery.

    The man overheard a couple of people having what he believed to be a conversation spoken in Hebrew, which drew his attention. He hid behind an 8-foot tall retaining wall and listened in to their conversation as they stood below. Shortly after a Lincoln town car approached the two people -- presumably Israelis -- and the man in the backseat got out to greet them. After normal niceties were exchanged the third man said:

    “The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.”

    One of the men that had been leaning against the retaining wall expressed concerns regarding whether the upcoming presidential election (November 2000) could impact the plans. The man that arrived in the Town Car pacified the doubts by saying:

    “Don’t worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets elected, they will take care of everything.”

    The observer who overheard this conversation related it to the FBI on numerous occasions only to be ignored each time. Nothing was done about it, and no investigation into the incident has ever took place.



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnitestates
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    So what he is saying is that it is still all speculation and hearsay.
    No, he's saying what you personally want to hear him say!



    "What shocks and worries me is the narrow-mindedness and the shortsightedness of our military leaders. They seem to presume that the State of Israel may or even must-behave in the realm of international relations according to the laws of the jungle- -the long chain of false incidents and hostilities we have invented, and so many clashes we have provoked;" -- From Diary of Moshe Sharett, former Primer Minister of Israel in Livia Rokach, Israel's Sacred Terrorism published 980


    "Oil is much too an important commodity to leave in the hands of the Arabs." - Henry Kissinger
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; August 15th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post

    "Oil is much too an important commodity to leave in the hands of the Arabs." - Henry Kissinger
    ...so we should become energy independent or they'll literally have us over a barrel.

    Thank you, Henry.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    THE OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY IS THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY,*
    By Barry Zwicker


    © Copyright 2006, From The Wilderness Publications, www.fromthewilderness.com. All Rights Reserved. This story may NOT be posted on any Internet web site without express written permission. Contact admin@copvcia.com. May be circulated, distributed or transmitted for non-profit purposes only.



    Mark Twain said, “If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you’re misinformed.” According to Toronto writer
    Barrie Zwicker, this is the sorry truth about the officially accepted version of September 11, 2001, which he dissects in his new book Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-Up of 9/11.

    As a media critic, Zwicker’s credentials are impeccable: in addition to his commentaries on CBC Radio and Vision TV, he has worked for the Toronto Star and The Globe and Mail, and taught journalism at Ryerson University for seven years.

    Common Ground: According to a few polls taken in the US and Canada, there is a notable lack of faith in the official story on 9/11. Why do you think this disbelief persists, in spite of the lack of media interest in an alternative take on 9/11?

    Barrie Zwicker: The disbelief persists because despite the drumbeat of the official story, and despite the nearly utter failure of the mainstream media to raise questions about the absurdities and impossibilities of the official story, ordinary, decent people, using their own senses and adding two and two, smell something fishy. Especially because the people promoting the official story, namely the White House and the big media, also promoted the lie of WMDs in Iraq, and have lied and covered up on other large issues. What I call the apologist community has more and more to answer for.

    The early August Scripps Howard/Ohio University nationwide poll shows 36 percent of the US public “… suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them, so the United States could go to war in the Middle East.” The same poll shows “… anger against the federal government is at record levels.” The most common thing that Americans tell me is that the Bush regime is capable of anything and that it will stop at nothing. I agree.
    CG: You were skeptical early on about the official story on 9/11. What was it that gave you your initial doubts?

    BZ: My initial doubts arose before noon on the day of 9/11, based on the absence of any USAF response to the multiple hijackings, over a drama in the skies that lasted almost two hours. As a person always very interested in aviation, I knew that this quite simply was impossible. It turned out I was the first journalist in the world to go on national TV to question the official story.

    CG: If 9/11 were a conspiracy against the American people, it would presumably require the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people, to play their respective roles and maintain silence afterwards. What do you say to critics who say people can’t keep secrets, and that something this big is bound to get out?

    BZ: For one thing, I point to the Manhattan Project, in which the US developed and then exploded the first atomic bomb. Conceived in 1939, the Project, by its completion, involved 43,000 people at 37 facilities in 19 states and in Canada. It was kept entirely secret. Who knew about the stealth bomber until the military chose to reveal it? Who knew about the U-2 spy plane until one was shot down over the USSR, thereby wrecking the Paris peace talks? Large secrets can’t be kept? Gimme a break!

    CG: Many will be willing to go with you as far as the idea that the White House had forewarning of the attacks but allowed them to go through for political gain. But they will reject the idea of direct government involvement. What do you say to them?

    BZ: In any crime, you have to search out all the evidence you can and then find out which suspect the evidence points to more than any other suspect. In the case of 9/11, the smoking guns are all pointed at the White House. Some people shrink from this observation out of a sheer established trust in government, or the belief that government would be incapable of such a heinous crime. Such a belief is unjustified by the evidence of what previous governments throughout history have done. Keep in mind what Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote in The Sign of Four: “Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

    CG: In your book and DVD, you cite the declassified Operation Northwoods, a planned “false flag” operation that nearly came to be 30 years ago. Can you tell us more about this plan for a staged domestic terror attack?

    BZ: The frightening thing about Operation Northwoods was that the whole of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff unanimously signed off on it. It involved American citizens being killed, to make more real the lie that the Cubans were carrying out “terrorist attacks” against the US. Furthermore, most of the advisors around then PresidentJohn F. Kennedy were in favour of the horrible ruse, which would have led to the invasion of Cuba back in 1962. The rot of criminal, immoral, death-dealing deception was already that deeply rooted in the US White House then. Is today’s White House more pure?

    CG: In your book, you state that it is the cumulative weight of evidence, rather than any one incident that leads you to believe 9/11 was an inside job. If you were to name the closest thing to a smoking gun, what would that be?

    BZ: Smoking guns include the near freefall collapse – controlled demolition, for example – of WTC7. The non-appearance of the USAF for almost two hours on 9/11, and Bush saying he saw on ordinary TV the first plane hit, when footage of the hit was not aired on ordinary TV until the next day, come second and third in my lineup of smoking guns.

    CG: Can you tell us more about World Trade Centre building number seven?

    BZ: As mentioned, it was a matter of controlled demolition, which Larry Silverstein, the building’s owner, later admitted in the PBS documentary Rebuilding America. The question is could Osama bin Laden have been able to infiltrate his al Qaeda agents into WTC-7 weeks in advance and plant the required explosives? If he did have that power, how come the administration, and of course, the mass media in general, pay so little attention to this amazing power of Osama’s as to make WTC-7 a “non-building” to this day? Why does the 9/11 commission’s report not mention its collapse whatsoever?

    CG: In your opinion, which techniques are being used to cover up the real story?

    MORE: http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...nspiracy.shtml

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Jimmy Carter Unveils Truth About Israel
    By Katz in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 14th, 2013, 07:48 PM
  2. Video: Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 26th, 2011, 10:19 AM
  3. Time To Tell The Truth About Israel ...
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: January 17th, 2009, 05:57 AM
  4. Giant sinkhole swallows homes
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 25th, 2007, 03:41 PM
  5. Hack Your Nervous System
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 01:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts