+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Brother Nathanael on Gaza & The Myth Of Israel's Right To Exist -VIDEO

Default Palestinian

I have many friends who are Palestinian Christians who lost their homes and all when they were forced from their land by Jews and then after some time in refugee camps immigrated to the USA. I also have friends who are Chaldean, forced from their homes just as the Palestinians due to Israel and now live in the USA. Israel stinks, Israel and Jewish Zionist influence, control, in the USA stinks and must be brought to an end.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I have many friends who are Palestinian Christians who lost their homes and all when they were forced from their land by Jews and then after some time in refugee camps immigrated to the USA. I also have friends who are Chaldean, forced from their homes just as the Palestinians due to Israel and now live in the USA. Israel stinks, Israel and Jewish Zionist influence, control, in the USA stinks and must be brought to an end.

CP
    None of it would have happened if it were not for their Arab brothers who chose hatred and terrorism. War and terrorism stink, not Israel. Israelis are just like any other people; they want to live their lives in peace and security. At least, the Palestinians had 2,000 years of peace and security that the Jews did not. Some people believe that God is punishing the Jews for killing Christ, but I am not one of them. I do not feel justified in killing Jews. I don't know the mind of God, I just know that both Palestinians and Jews have gotten a raw deal. I also know that Native Americans, Australian aborigines, and Hawaiian people have gotten a raw deal. If there is a Great Spirit, as I know in my heart there is, He will dole out justice in the end, but for now His mercy is more than I can understand on people and nations that do shameless things. There are good Jews and there are good Palestinians; this is where my allegiance is. I pray for peace, not victory by either side. I pray for all people being able to live their lives in peace and security.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I submit that watching Israeli Jew TV is no more anti-Semitic than Iraqi Jew TV or Syrian Jew TV. In fact, none of those three is remotely anti-Jew IMO... I await the Supreme ruling from the IDF Commission for Anti Jew Discrimination League.
    Usinf 'Jew' as an adjective has a bad ring to it. Substitute Jewish for Jew in adjective use.
    But that still casts all Jews poorly. For me my criticism is not of 'Jews' or Jewish people, rather Zionists and Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I just know that both Palestinians and Jews have gotten a raw deal.
    Forsooth, Monsignor.

Default Hmm

None of it would have happened if it were not for their Arab brothers who chose hatred and terrorism. War and terrorism stink, not Israel. Israelis are just like any other people; they want to live their lives in peace and security. At least, the Palestinians had 2,000 years of peace and security that the Jews did not. Some people believe that God is punishing the Jews for killing Christ, but I am not one of them. I do not feel justified in killing Jews. I don't know the mind of God, I just know that both Palestinians and Jews have gotten a raw deal. I also know that Native Americans, Australian aborigines, and Hawaiian people have gotten a raw deal. If there is a Great Spirit, as I know in my heart there is, He will dole out justice in the end, but for now His mercy is more than I can understand on people and nations that do shameless things. There are good Jews and there are good Palestinians; this is where my allegiance is. I pray for peace, not victory by either side. I pray for all people being able to live their lives in peace and security.

Yes, they want to "live their lives in peace and security". on other peoples land and houses, that will never work.

CP

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Yes, they want to "live their lives in peace and security". on other peoples land and houses, that will never work.

CP
    This protest sign sums it up...

Right, so again, from you, it is 100% the fault of the Arabs. You mention nothing about using fake, lying Hebrew scripture as a pretext for stealing land. Nor do you mention anything about the abysmal, racist, hateful attitude the Israelis have always had against the Palestinians, calling them - ironically - what the Nazis referred to the Jews as: sub-humans. You mention nothing about the Israeli state forcing the Palestinian people to live awful lives of subjection, of humiliation, of oppression and inhuman despair, on a daily basis, all inflicted by a supremacist-Jew mentality. And keeping more than 1.5M humans imprisoned in the Gaza -the World's largest Open Air Prison, continues to be an anti-humanitarian outrage. The world is waking up to these despicable Israeli crimes.

Then you play the God card. Your god is a Hebrew god, called Yahweh. It was an invented god by the Hebrews. It was designed to promote the Hebrews and their cause. You continue in your childhood brainwashing and fantasies about this Hebrew god. You pretend this Hebrew god of yours is going to mete out justice in the end. Your fantasy is the same tired old Christian one. Yeah, right, the next life is the only one worth thinking about, the next life in heaven with Mary, Jesus and God, for evah and evah and evah... all you need is faith, brother! In the meantime, fuck them subhuman Palestinians, Yahweh hates them fuckers too! Have faith in Yahweh... he loves nothing more than a good massacre or three of sinners and unbelievers. [It says so in the Bible, so it must be true.]

Then you do mention the Palestinians and the Israelis have good in both. But there is one big difference... I don't see any Palestinian Lobbies down in the District of Criminals, outrageously buying and bribing American political influence on a regular basis, do you? And the six main MSM outlets are all Zionist-owned and always promote Israel of course. Raw deal? You betcha! Them damn Palestinians deserve it! To hell with em!
    Last edited by Katz; July 18th, 2014 at 05:30 PM.

Right, so again, from you, it is 100% the fault of the Arabs.
    I doubt he feels it's 100% ...
    What percentage of "blame" do you attribute to Israel, Monsignor? 10%? 33%? 50-50?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I doubt he feels it's 100% ...
    What percentage of "blame" do you attribute to Israel, Monsignor? 10%? 33%? 50-50?
    We humans just love the blame game. As I write, the world is outraged by the downing of an airliner by a missile, killing almost 300. We cannot wait to find out who to blame for that one.
    As for Israel and their Palestinian alter egos, there is historical blame to be shouldered primarily by the British. It was their hare-brained idea to draw lines in the desert sand and carve up much of the Middle East, because at that time, Brittania Ruled the Waves... and the desert. In those early days, we now know that the Rothschild/Zionist Bankers based in London were the true driving forces behind world affairs - and still are today.

So in my view, those International financial vultures attract much of the blame. They also have a vested interest in ensuring conflicts not only in the Middle East, but worldwide... continue. And of course, Zion wanted that land. [It says so in the Hebrew Bible, so it must be true.]

I ask this: who in their right mind - spurious religious scripture or not - would want to live permanently in a small Middle East enclave, surrounded by hundreds of millions of hostile Arabs who hate your gutz? [All those Jews living in NYC understand this perfectly.]
    Last edited by Katz; July 18th, 2014 at 06:28 PM.

Default Bibi to the Rescue

Friday, July 18th, 2014 | Posted by Gilad Atzmon
    Operation Bibi Rescue

By Gilad Atzmon

The IDF launched a vast ground operation in Gaza last night. Until now, Israel has failed to articulate its military objectives. No one in Israel is willing to commit to a definition of what a victory would look like. I am afraid that the military objective is obvious: saving Netanyahu’s political career.

Prime Minister Netanyahu and his defense minister Moshe Ya’alon have no other options. The two have tried to avoid a ground operation. Like most IDF leaders, Netanyahu and Ya’alon know that the Israeli army lacks the capability to counter Gaza’s ballistic defiance. Israel lost its power of deterrence a while ago. Instead, it developed impressive technology to deal with a ballistic threat. The Israeli Iron Dome anti-missile system performed exceptionally well, however, strategically, it proved counter effective.

It liberated Hamas and other organisations in Gaza to unleash their rockets arsenal against Israeli cities, putting Israel on the defence while maintaining an ethical position since no one was getting hurt.

From a military perspective, this exposes a unique shift. The Hamas and IDF have swapped military doctrines. While in the past, Israel and the IDF were associated with the offensive doctrine philosophy – the belief that “attack is the best form of defence.” Now the Hamas and other Palestinian freedom fighters are calling the shots and seeking engagement.

Both Netanyahu and Ya’alon are special-forces veterans. They have an excellent understanding of the military situation and they have been witness to the persistent resilient spirit in Gaza.

They also realise that considering the growing isolation of the Jewish State, Israel’s options are limited. PM Netanyahu and Minister Ya’alon know that a ground operation is not going to stop the missiles unless the entire Gaza strip is dug out. Israel doesn’t posses the military might to engage in such an operation nor does it enjoy the diplomatic ability to sustain such an extended assault.

For days PM Netanyahu has been pushed by hardliners within his cabinet. He has to show some commitment to the hawkish ideology he has advocated for years. The Israelis need revenge. After all, they have been humiliated by Palestinian resistance for days.

They need something to cheer them up and Netanyahu knows what it is. The footage of Israeli soldiers marching into other people’s territory is a collective ecstatic moment in the Jewish State.

A reminder that the atmosphere usually changes once Israeli soldiers are sent back home in coffins. But that happens later.

SOURCE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07...n-bibi-rescue/

Default So what

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Western media reported within an hour that it was Russia or Russian separatists.
    The US taxpayer just funded the slaughter of 300 Palestinians, and it was intentional, not the mistake that the Ukraine rebels may have made!!!!!

CP

Right, so again, from you, it is 100% the fault of the Arabs. You mention nothing about using fake, lying Hebrew scripture as a pretext for stealing land. Nor do you mention anything about the abysmal, racist, hateful attitude the Israelis have always had against the Palestinians, calling them - ironically - what the Nazis referred to the Jews as: sub-humans. You mention nothing about the Israeli state forcing the Palestinian people to live awful lives of subjection, of humiliation, of oppression and inhuman despair, on a daily basis, all inflicted by a supremacist-Jew mentality. And keeping more than 1.5M humans imprisoned in the Gaza -the World's largest Open Air Prison, continues to be an anti-humanitarian outrage. The world is waking up to these despicable Israeli crimes.

Then you play the God card. Your god is a Hebrew god, called Yahweh. It was an invented god by the Hebrews. It was designed to promote the Hebrews and their cause. You continue in your childhood brainwashing and fantasies about this Hebrew god. You pretend this Hebrew god of yours is going to mete out justice in the end. Your fantasy is the same tired old Christian one. Yeah, right, the next life is the only one worth thinking about, the next life in heaven with Mary, Jesus and God, for evah and evah and evah... all you need is faith, brother! In the meantime, fuck them subhuman Palestinians, Yahweh hates them fuckers too! Have faith in Yahweh... he loves nothing more than a good massacre or three of sinners and unbelievers. [It says so in the Bible, so it must be true.]

Then you do mention the Palestinians and the Israelis have good in both. But there is one big difference... I don't see any Palestinian Lobbies down in the District of Criminals, outrageously buying and bribing American political influence on a regular basis, do you? And the six main MSM outlets are all Zionist-owned and always promote Israel of course. Raw deal? You betcha! Them damn Palestinians deserve it! To hell with em!
    I don't know where you get your facts. The Palestinian territory was not taken (you say stolen) on any Biblical pretext, it was taken during World War I when the Ottoman Empire aligned itself with Hitler; it was taken over by the British after the Arab revolt (Lawrence of Arabia. etc.). Many in the West saw this as an opportunity for Jews to have a homeland in the very place that Jews first came from and which at that time already had a presence of about 60,000 Jews, albeit considered second class citizens by the majority Arab population. That's how it got started. To be sure, many saw it in Biblical terms, but many just saw it as a solution to the Jewish problem which reached its pinnacle in Nazi death camps. The United Nations certainly did not ratify the partition plan for Palestinian territory based on any Biblical or religious pretext. I see your constant assertions to the contrary to be vile religious prejudice.

BTW, there is an American Association for Palestinian Equal Rights, the Palestinian Human Rights Organization, The Council of Palestinian Human Rights Organizations is a coalition of 21 Palestinian human rights organizations. American Task Force on Palestine, ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism), Al-Awda, IAK (If Americans Knew), ISM (International Solidarity Movement), JVP (Jewish Voice for Peace), MAS (Muslim American Society), SJP (Students for Justice in Palestine), Al-Awda, USCEIOUS (Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation), and for your further enlightenment:

The Arab Lobby

The Arab lobby in the United States is at least as old, perhaps older than the Israeli lobby. It is composed of what I.L. Kenen called the petro-diplomatic complex consisting of the oil industry, missionaries, and diplomats. According to Kenen, there was no need for a formal Arab lobby because the petro-diplomatic complex did the Arabs' work for them.

One of the earliest activities of the petro-diplomatic complex began in 1951 when King Saud of Saudi Arabia asked U.S. diplomats to finance a pro-Arab lobby to counter the American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs (later the American Israel Public Affairs Committee -AIPAC). The Arab lobby became an official, active, and visible spokesman for the Arab cause in the wake of the oil embargo. "The day of the Arab-American is here," boasted National Association of Arab-Americans (NAAA) founder Richard Shadyac, "the reason is oil."

From the beginning, the Arab lobby has faced not only a disadvantage in electoral politics but also in organization. There are several politically oriented groups, but many of these are one man operations with little financial or popular support. Americans for Justice in the Middle East was formed by a group of Americans at the American University in Beirut after the 1967 war to combat "Zionism's virulent thirty-year campaign of hate and vindictiveness." Two Anti-Zionist Jews are also active supporters of the Arab lobby. Elmer Berger runs American Jewish Alternatives to Zionism and Alfred Lilienthal publishes his own newsletter Middle East Perspectives.

There are a number of larger and more representative groups, including the aforementioned NAAA and ADC, the Middle East Research and Information Project; the Middle East Affairs Council, Americans for Near East Refugee Aid, the Arab American Institute and the American Palestine Committee. Typically, these organizations have boards of directors composed of prominent retired government officials. Board members have included former Ambassador to Jordan, L. Dean Brown, Herman Eilts, former Ambassador to Syria and Egypt; Parker T. Hart, former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia and several others.

The formal Arab lobby is the National Association of Arab-Americans (NAAA), a registered domestic lobby founded in 1972 by Richard Shadyac. The NAAA was consciously patterned after its counterpart, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Shadyac believed the power and wealth of the Arab countries stemming from their oil reserves, would allow the Arab lobby to take advantage of the political process in the same way the Jews have been thought to. Like AIPAC, the NAAA makes its case on the basis of U.S. national interests, arguing a pro-Israel policy harms those interests. Aid to Israel is criticized as a waste of taxpayers' money, and the potential benefits of a closer relationship with the Arab states is emphasized.

The highlight of the NAAA's early efforts was a meeting between President Ford and twelve NAAA officials in 1975. Since then, the NAAA has participated in meetings with each president and obtained access to top government officials. In 1977, for example, after Sadat's historic visit to Jerusalem, the Arab lobby made its displeasure over United States support for the initiative known to President Carter, who wrote in his diary: "They [Arab-Americans] have given all the staff, Brzezinski, Warren Christopher, and others, a hard time. Although the lobby's concerns began to reach the highest levels of government, there were no perceptible changes in United States policy."

It is not only Arab-Americans who have made the lobby's case; the Arab lobby, like the Israeli lobby, has successfully built coalitions with other interest groups. As noted earlier, the pedro-diplomatic complex was the lobby until 1972, when the NAAA was formed. Even today, arguably, it is the most influential component of the lobby. Nevertheless, most of the nation's major corporations have not supported the Arab lobby. In fact, prior to the AWACS sale, oil companies were about the only corporations willing to openly identify with Arab interests. The reason is that most corporations prefer to stay out of foreign policy debates; moreover, corporations may feel constrained by the implicit threat of some form of retaliation by the Israeli lobby.

The major oil companies feel no such constraints. Exxon, Standard Oil of California (SoCal), Mobil, and Texaco have long sought to manipulate public opinion and foreign policy on the Middle East. These companies as a group comprise the Arabian American Oil Company (ARAMCO). Participation in the public relations campaign amounted to the price of doing business in the oil-producing nations.

The campaign began after the 1967 War when ARAMCO established a fund to help present the Arab side of the conflict. In May 1970, ARAMCO representatives met with Assistant Secretary of State Joseph Sisco and warned him American military sales to Israel would hurt U.S.-Arab relations and jeopardize U.S. oil supplies. The former chairman of ARAMCO testified before Congress that the United States' pro-Israel policies were harming U.S. business interests. In 1972, at Kuwait's urging, Gulf Oil joined the campaign, providing $50,000 to create a public relations firm to promote the Arab side.

The campaign took on greater urgency in 1973 after Frank Jungers, then Chairman of the Board of ARAMCO, met with Saudi King Faisal, and was pressured to take a more active role in creating a sympathetic attitude toward the Arab nations. In June, a month after the Jungers meeting, Mobil published its first advertisement/editorial in the New York Times. In July, SoCal's chairman sent out a letter to the company's 40,000 employees and 262,000 stockholders asking them to pressure Washington to support "the aspirations of the Arab people." The chairman of Texaco called for a reassessment of U.S. Middle East policy. When the October 1973 War broke out, the chairmen of the ARAMCO partners sent a memorandum to the White House warning against increasing military aid to Israel. Since 1973, ARAMCO has maintained its public relations campaign and become involved in occasional legislative fights, such as the AWACS sale, but, on the whole, the campaign has had no observable impact on U.S. policy.

Other companies outside the oil industry are involved in the Arab lobby, the most well-known being the international engineering firm Bechtel, but the Arab and Israeli lobbies have had virtually no confrontations since the AWACS fight in 1981, in part because the Israeli lobby hasn't opposed any major arms sales or other economic investments in the region that threatened U.S. corporate interests.

A relatively ignored component of the "Arab lobby" is found among the Christian community, most notably, the National Council of Churches (NCC). The NCC is composed of thirty-two Protestant denominations, including virtually all major church bodies. The Council has taken consistently anti-Israel stands, and its 1980 policy statement on the Middle East called for the creation of a PLO state. Besides passing anti-Israel resolutions, the NCC puts on seminars, radio shows, and conferences. From 1972 to 1977, it published the ARAMCO financed SWASIA (Southwest Asia) newsletter. When SWASIA ceased publication, the NCC established an Islamic desk to "enable American Christians to understand Arab Christian and Muslim attitudes." The relationship between the NCC and other Arab lobby organizations is primarily informal, with NCC leaders serving on many of their boards. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...lobby.html#The Arab Lobby
    Last edited by aslan; July 18th, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

I don't know where you get your facts. The Palestinian territory was not taken (you say stolen) on any Biblical pretext, it was taken during World War I when the Ottoman Empire aligned itself with Hitler; it was taken over by the British after the Arab revolt (Lawrence of Arabia. etc.). Many in the West saw this as an opportunity for Jews to have a homeland in the very place that Jews first came from and which at that time already had a presence of about 60,000 Jews, albeit considered second class citizens by the majority Arab population. That's how it got started. To be sure, many saw it in Biblical terms, but many just saw it as a solution to the Jewish problem which reached its pinnacle in Nazi death camps.
    Hitlerian Nazism actually supported the idea --

see -

+ Reply to Thread