+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Arnold Snyder's Strip Club Lap Dance Advantage Play

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,188

    Default Arnold Snyder's Strip Club Lap Dance Advantage Play

    The Bishop has a new website devoted to the Vegas Strip Club scene.
    Here he reviews a new advantage play product for lap dance aficionados ...



    Liquid Lap Dance Pants

    Gettin’ Wet in the VIP

    Liquid Lapdance is a new type of underwear that’s been specifically designed to make lap dances more “climactic” for men. The product was created by a visionary Las Vegas company that’s been around for a couple years. From the Liquid Lapdance website FAQ:

    “Regular clothing is dry, rough, and uncomfortable during lap dances. Guys may experience abrasions, discomfort, and other minor injuries of the penis during dry dances.”

    As a longtime lap dance aficionado, I’ve personally never suffered any “minor injuries of the penis” from getting lap dances, but the Liquid Lapdance website alerted me to the fact that some men might be having such problems. The website further informed me that even if a guy wasn’t regularly experiencing penile trauma, Liquid Lapdance pants were designed to make lap dances more enjoyable.

    Specifically, I learned that Liquid Lapdance pants are designed for men who want to have an orgasm during a lap dance. Apparently, guys who are trying to cum during a lap dance are often injuring their dicks. I didn’t know that. But I’m in favor of any and all forms of safe, consensual sex between adults, so if a guy can get off that way without dick damage, great!

    For personal reasons, I’ve never tried to have an orgasm during a lap dance. Nevertheless, I felt it was incumbent on me to field test this potentially beneficial product for TVO readers. I ordered a pair ($20 + $4 shipping). You may be interested to know they are also available at a discount in 3-packs and 12-packs.

    The Liquid Lapdance Sales Pitch

    While I was waiting for my lap dance pants to arrive, I went back to the FAQs for more info. Here’s what I learned:

    You put them on before leaving home, and the company claimed you could wear them all night. The FAQs stated that the pants were comfortable to walk in, but recommended that users sprinkle some baby powder on the crotch area so the latex wouldn’t irritate their skin. (That sounded ominous.)

    MORE- http://www.toplessvegasonline.com/tv...p-dance-pants/

  2. #2

    Default

    That's no advantage play - it's a cheating device!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  3. #3

    Default

    That's interesting and no doubt a wild business to be in, I'm delighted for Arnold. But the liquid pants is not my cup of tea... A woman who is willing to strip has one foot in the door to becoming an escort, my opinion anyways. In Vegas there seems to be an endless supply.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    That's interesting ... But the liquid pants is not my cup of tea...
    Are you sure? Let's take a closer look ...

    The patent application had been filed in 2001. It struck me that Liquid Lapdance pants were the fruition of ten years of research and development, the realization of an inventor’s dream.

    The plain, unmarked parcel arrived in two days, having been sent via first class mail. Included with the lap dance pants and enough lube for one use was an instruction sheet that explained the cleaning and storage recommendations, how to put the garment on, and what kind of lube to use.

    The instructions were clear and detailed, e.g. “Wear lap dance pants under your pants.” And, “Choose a dancer with a big butt.”

    Please note the photo of the Liquid Lapdance pants at right. In the photo, the front of the garment is on top and the back is on the bottom. That egg-shaped part on the top right is the latex pouch into which the user inserts his dick and balls. It measures 11 ½ inches from the top to bottom of the egg, so it should have no difficulty accommodating most men’s genitalia with room to spare.

    The rest of the garment is a stretchy spandex material with string ties to fasten it at the hips. Simply put, it’s a black string bikini with a big latex pouch stitched onto the front end for holding dick and balls.

    I couldn’t wait to give this thing a test run. - AS

    Product images:
    Last edited by zengrifter; June 21st, 2014 at 01:19 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Are you sure? Let's take a closer look ...

    The patent application had been filed in 2001. It struck me that Liquid Lapdance pants were the fruition of ten years of research and development, the realization of an inventor’s dream.

    The plain, unmarked parcel arrived in two days, having been sent via first class mail. Included with the lap dance pants and enough lube for one use was an instruction sheet that explained the cleaning and storage recommendations, how to put the garment on, and what kind of lube to use.

    The instructions were clear and detailed, e.g. “Wear lap dance pants under your pants.” And, “Choose a dancer with a big butt.”

    Please note the photo of the Liquid Lapdance pants at right. In the photo, the front of the garment is on top and the back is on the bottom. That egg-shaped part on the top right is the latex pouch into which the user inserts his dick and balls. It measures 11 ½ inches from the top to bottom of the egg, so it should have no difficulty accommodating most men’s genitalia with room to spare.

    The rest of the garment is a stretchy spandex material with string ties to fasten it at the hips. Simply put, it’s a black string bikini with a big latex pouch stitched onto the front end for holding dick and balls.

    I couldn’t wait to give this thing a test run. - AS

    Product images:
    I am sure. I am more apt to ask a girl if she would like to come back to the hotel room for an hourly stay, and skip the pleasantries. The liquid pants doesn't seem very hygienic and that is a pet peeve of mine having been in the medical field.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; June 23rd, 2014 at 03:00 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    The liquid pants doesn't seem very hygienic and that is a pet peeve of mine having been in the medical field.
    Semen is antibacterial, no worries there -
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1223422/
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Arnold

    If this is really Arnold S., he looks like an old crack addict, wtf!

    CP
    Last edited by DDutton; June 26th, 2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: formatting
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    If this is really Arnold S., he looks like an old crack addict, wtf!
    He's an eccentric bohemian intellectual hedonist who has once again developed an advantage play for something he's passionate about.
    I think Anthony Curtis / Huntington Press et al are his partners on the strip club website business.



    I have heard rumors that he's also dabbling in dinosaur porn, but it's only to pay the bills.
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 9th, 2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: restore image
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,462

    Default What

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    He's an eccentric bohemian intellectual hedonist who has once again developed an advantage play for something he's passionate about.
    I think Anthony Curtis / Huntington Press et al are his partners on the strip club website business.



    I have heard rumors that he's also dabbling in dinosaur porn, but it's only to pay the bills.
    Passionate about what, blowing his load in his pants in a strip club?? WTF!

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Passionate about what, blowing his load in his pants in a strip club?? WTF!


    And helping others achieve higher-EV strip club prowess!

    I think it is time for a new Bishop's Sermon.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Passionate about what, blowing his load in his pants in a strip club?? WTF!

    CP
    I don't think Arnold has that problem, I bet he is making them strippers in Vegas go ALL THE WAY.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I don't think Arnold has that problem, I bet he is making them strippers in Vegas go ALL THE WAY.
    Notice to all Vegas strippers: You are on the RADAR!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I have heard rumors that he's also dabbling in dinosaur porn, but it's only to pay the bills.
    Is his pen name Christie Sims?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    dallas area
    Posts
    219

    Default

    I'm LMFAO...never got the strip club scene.
    Let's go ogle some hot babes, that we can't legally touch (at the club). We can gaze at their tits (really made for offspring) and we can't see the muff in all it's glory, especially a sexually aroused muff, a true thing of beauty, much like a opening flower.
    Let's take these hot babes back to the crib, yeah, those hot babes that are so fucked-up in the head that they've probably never experienced a true clitoral or vaginal orgasm with a man, but boy can they fake it........
    Sign me up......NOT

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by metronome View Post
    I'm LMFAO...never got the strip club scene.
    Let's go ogle some hot babes, that we can't legally touch (at the club). We can gaze at their tits (really made for offspring) and we can't see the muff in all it's glory, especially a sexually aroused muff, a true thing of beauty, much like a opening flower.
    Let's take these hot babes back to the crib, yeah, those hot babes that are so fucked-up in the head that they've probably never experienced a true clitoral or vaginal orgasm with a man, but boy can they fake it........
    Sign me up......NOT

    Some post Metro, let's recap,,"clitoral or vaginal orgasm with a man",,,,,sounds like a STUD talking there metro!

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. How to Win at Roulette by Arnold Snyder 2013
    By zengrifter in forum Non-BJ Advantage Play
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 25th, 2016, 05:54 AM
  2. Arnold Snyder Book Review: I KNOCKED UP SATAN’S DAUGHTER
    By DDutton in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 28th, 2015, 09:49 PM
  3. Why Do Advantage Players Play?
    By DDutton in forum Modern Blackjack
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 6th, 2014, 11:14 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 15th, 2014, 02:28 AM
  5. Nutraceuticals & Advantage Play
    By zengrifter in forum Psi -powered Living & Gambling
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 29th, 2013, 04:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts