+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Files: I Shot JFK

Default James Files: I Shot JFK

Is James Files telling the truth?

Why do I believe James Files is telling the truth? Here is a non-exhaustive list of reasons in random order:

When I first learned about James Files some three years ago, I was rather amazed that I didn’t know his name. After all, I had been studying the Kennedy assassination for over 12 years. I was more astonished because Files had made his confession in 1994 and I was told the website had been up since 1995. When I searched for the name "James Files" on the Internet, I found that 9 out of 10 articles attempted to completely discredit Files' story. I then set out to closely investigate these criticisms and came to the conclusion they were all superficial and didn't hold water.

For example, critics said that the weapon Files claimed to have used was more a pistol than a rifle and would have had an enormous recoil. They said it "kicks like a mule". Therefore, Files could never have seen what he claimed he had witnessed through the scope of his weapon. I sent an email to one of the gun shops I found on the Internet. I acted as a potential customer and asked whether the Remington Fireball was a pleasant weapon to fire. That man stated the weapon was one of the most sophisticated guns ever made, etc. When I inquired about the recoil he said it was nice and steady. Ultimately, I told him why I asked. He was quite amused and said that the alleged murder weapon of Lee Harvey Oswald had a lot more recoil than the Fireball. He added that whoever said that the XP-100 had substantial recoil had a lot to learn about firearms.

Files was also criticized with the allegation that the XP-100 was not available in 1963 and that the rounds used for this weapon were not a .222 caliber but rather .221. I found both accusations to be untrue. The weapon was introduced in 1963 and prototypes were available as early as 1962. The weapon was originally chambered for .222 rounds. To learn more about the Remington XP-100 Fireball click here.

Another statement was that Files would not have had the time to do all the things he claimed to have done. He states that h bit the shell casing after firing the shot and left it on the on the picket fence on the grassy knoll. He then put the weapon back in his briefcase, turned his jacket inside out, put it on and walked away. Critics shout he would never had the time to do all of that because numerous bystanders rushed to the knoll right after the shots, since that is where most bystanders had heard the shots coming from.

It is true that many bystanders ran towards the grassy knoll, but not immediately. Files says that everyone stood frozen and stunned and that even the policemen acted uncertain, as if they were waiting for someone to tell them what to do.

MORE: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

+ James Files implicates two accomplices in the murder: Johnny Roselli and Charles Nicoletti, both known dual operatives for the CIA and Mafia boss Sam Giancana of Chicago. Although James Files does not know how Roselli and Nicoletti arrived in Dallas, two other independent witnesses have furnished first-hand information as to how they transported Roselli and Nicoletti into Dallas on the morning of November 22, 1963. Tosh Plumlee, a CIA contract pilot, flew Roselli to Dallas on a CIA-supported flight originating in Florida. Chauncey Marvin Holt, deceased in 1997, was a CIA operative and a mob asset for crime-bosses Meyer Lansky and Peter Licavoli.

Chauncey Holt has testified that he was one the infamous three tramps, but also that he drove with Charles Nicolletti to Dallas from the Grace Ranch in Arizona, which was owned by Peter Licavoli, the Mafia boss of Cleveland. Moreover, when the Chauncey Holt story was published there was NO mention about Charles Nicoletti. The reporter who wrote it didn't think it was important enough to print it, although Chauncey Holt had told her. When Bob Vernon contacted Chauncey Holt, he learned that Nicoletti had been one of his passengers.

This was AFTER Files had made his confession. This means that Files could not have learned from the Chauncey Holt publication that Nicoletti was in Dallas on november 22, 1963. It is clear that his source is his own memory. And Chauncey Holt corroborates that, as does Tosh Plumlee for Johnny Roselli. Chauncey Holt, Tosh Plumlee and James Files did not know each other, yet they give the same and independent information about the same people. This cannot be coincidence nor can it be a scam.

The evidence substantiating the scenario of the assassination as a National Security event is extensive and compelling. It has generated enormous resistance even within the JFK community, where several of those who presented their findings in Santa Barbara were banned in a massive effort to suppress the truth and preserve the illusion that it was an event of a different kind. The view that “the Mafia did it” or “the Cubans did it” or “the KGB did it” are frequently advanced, but none of them could possibly have affected the coverup that was indispensable to deceiving the American public for so long.

* Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the government when he was framed for the death of JFK

* Photos and films allegedly taken during the assassination were altered to conceal the truth

* Autopsy photos and X-rays were changed and faked to support a false account of the murder

* LBJ was a pivotal player–perhaps the pivotal player–who brought about the assassination

* George H.W. Bush was not only in Dealey Plaza but took an active role in carrying out the plot

* There were multiple shooters who tied the conspirators together to insure their mutual silence

* They included a Deputy Sheriff, an Air Force expert, an anti-Casto Cuban, a Police Officer and a Mafia shooter

* LBJ’s personal hit-man, who killed a dozen people for Lyndon, also appears to have been directly involved

* The Mafia could not have extended its reach into Bethesda Naval Hospital to alter X-rays and photographs

* Anti-Castro Cubans would have been unable to substitute someone else’s brain for that of JFK

* While the KGB had the capability to alter films, it could not have gained access to the Zapruder film

The experts who assembled for this unique conference–which explained how it was done, who was responsible and why, and how it was covered up–have invested decades upon decades of their lives to research on crucial aspects of the case, including the medical, the ballistic, and the film and photographic evidence.

They include the leading authorities on the role of Lyndon Baines Johnson, on the involvement of George H.W. Bush, on the management of the cover-up, on the death of key witnesses intimately related to JFK and by others who personally knew the man accused of killing him. If you were there, you understand what went down. Here’s a chance for those who were not with us in Santa Barbara for the 50th to “catch up”.

THE SPEAKERS: “JFK: The Assassination of America”

Phil Nelson, “The Pivotal Role of LBJ in the Death of JFK”

Phillip F. Nelson is the author of LBJ: The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination (2nd revised edition, 2011), in which he explains that Lyndon Baines Johnson was the cardinal instigator of the plot to kill JFK. LBJ forced his way onto the ticket as the Vice Presidential nominee in Los Angeles in 1960, telling reporters that he had studied history and had discovered that 1/4 of US Presidents had not survived their terms.

He said he was “a gambling man”, but LBJ only bet on sure things. Phillip explains how Lyndon Johnson was uniquely positioned to assemble the key men–from the financiers to the operational planners and the cover-up experts–to complete the job. And it was all done at the expense of a “patsy” named Lee Harvey Oswald.

MORE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08...on-of-america/

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

The evidence substantiating the scenario of the assassination as a National Security event is extensive and compelling. It has generated enormous resistance even within the JFK community, where several of those who presented their findings in Santa Barbara were banned in a massive effort to suppress the truth and preserve the illusion that it was an event of a different kind. The view that “the Mafia did it” or “the Cubans did it” or “the KGB did it” are frequently advanced, but none of them could possibly have affected the coverup that was indispensable to deceiving the American public for so long.

* Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the government when he was framed for the death of JFK

* Photos and films allegedly taken during the assassination were altered to conceal the truth

* Autopsy photos and X-rays were changed and faked to support a false account of the murder

* LBJ was a pivotal player–perhaps the pivotal player–who brought about the assassination

* George H.W. Bush was not only in Dealey Plaza but took an active role in carrying out the plot

* There were multiple shooters who tied the conspirators together to insure their mutual silence

* They included a Deputy Sheriff, an Air Force expert, an anti-Casto Cuban, a Police Officer and a Mafia shooter

* LBJ’s personal hit-man, who killed a dozen people for Lyndon, also appears to have been directly involved

* The Mafia could not have extended its reach into Bethesda Naval Hospital to alter X-rays and photographs

* Anti-Castro Cubans would have been unable to substitute someone else’s brain for that of JFK

* While the KGB had the capability to alter films, it could not have gained access to the Zapruder film

The experts who assembled for this unique conference–which explained how it was done, who was responsible and why, and how it was covered up–have invested decades upon decades of their lives to research on crucial aspects of the case, including the medical, the ballistic, and the film and photographic evidence.

They include the leading authorities on the role of Lyndon Baines Johnson, on the involvement of George H.W. Bush, on the management of the cover-up, on the death of key witnesses intimately related to JFK and by others who personally knew the man accused of killing him. If you were there, you understand what went down. Here’s a chance for those who were not with us in Santa Barbara for the 50th to “catch up”.

THE SPEAKERS: “JFK: The Assassination of America”

Phil Nelson, “The Pivotal Role of LBJ in the Death of JFK”

Phillip F. Nelson is the author of LBJ: The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination (2nd revised edition, 2011), in which he explains that Lyndon Baines Johnson was the cardinal instigator of the plot to kill JFK. LBJ forced his way onto the ticket as the Vice Presidential nominee in Los Angeles in 1960, telling reporters that he had studied history and had discovered that 1/4 of US Presidents had not survived their terms.

He said he was “a gambling man”, but LBJ only bet on sure things. Phillip explains how Lyndon Johnson was uniquely positioned to assemble the key men–from the financiers to the operational planners and the cover-up experts–to complete the job. And it was all done at the expense of a “patsy” named Lee Harvey Oswald.

MORE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08...on-of-america/
    I still say it was Ron Paul who killed JFK, who was stealing his thunder regarding closing down the Federal Reserve. It was all orchestrated by Bobby Kennedy who wanted to be President after LBJ, but Spiro Agnew had to have him killed so he could be Vice President under Richard Nixon. The real culprit, the kingpin in the JFK and other assassinations was Pope John Paul II before he was Pope, along with the Rothschild's banking cartel. He also had Pope John Paul I assassinated so he could be Pope and took the same name. Then the Pope, with Sicilian Mafia leaders put Nixon in power to restore their gambling, drug and prostitution rackets in the US, which he did with the help of Billy Graham who also had connections with Bill Clinton and the Columbia drug cartel. This is all corroborated by Hillary Clinton who was secretly dating Jimmy Carter at that time. She worked out some deal with the Bilderburg group to become President when Obama pulled a fast one through connections he had with the opium trade in Afghanistan, through Africa, and to Chicago, where it was distributed throughout the US. He had too much money behind him, between the opium trade and the Sicilian Mafia he hooked up with through the Chicago mob, for the Bilderberg group who agreed to let him go first and Hillary second, although there is rumor of a double cross in that regard. More later.
    Last edited by aslan; August 7th, 2014 at 08:37 PM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I still say it was Ron Paul who killed JFK, who was stealing his thunder regarding closing down the Federal Reserve. It was all orchestrated by Bobby Kennedy who wanted to be President after LBJ, but Spiro Agnew had to have him killed so he could be Vice President under Richard Nixon. The real culprit, the kingpin in the JFK and other assassinations was Pope John Paul II before he was Pope, along with the Rothschild's banking cartel. He also had Pope John Paul I assassinated so he could be Pope and took the same name. Then the Pope, with Sicilian Mafia leaders put Nixon in power to restore their gambling, drug and prostitution rackets in the US, which he did with the help of Billy Graham who also had connections with Bill Clinton and the Columbia drug cartel. This is all corroborated by Hillary Clinton who was secretly dating Jimmy Carter at that time. She worked out some deal with the Bilderburg group to become President when Obama pulled a fast one through connections he had with the opium trade in Afghanistan, through Africa, and to Chicago, where it was distributed throughout the US. He had too much money behind him, between the opium trade and the Sicilian Mafia he hooked up with through the Chicago mob, for the Bilderberg group who agreed to let him go first and Hillary second, although there is rumor of a double cross in that regard. More later.
    Just in: Fox News: ASLAN ADMITS HE LOVES CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Attached Images Attached Images  

Just in: Fox News: ASLAN ADMITS HE LOVES CONSPIRACY THEORIES

I did not say that. Someone has hijacked my account. Moderators, you must stop this. It is disgraceful that someone can come in and just take over your account and pretend he is you. Whoever it is, and I have my suspicions, they should be banned from the Zen Zone immediately! This is not a laughing matter.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Oh, yeah? You know you love conspiracy theories, Aslan. Besides, after Hillary becomes President she will end all the strife in the Middle East by making Israel our 51st state, with Palestine an American territory. This will be the first time in history that the US will have control over both sides. Bye bye, Iran. It was nice knowing you. After the Caspian Sea fills the crater in Tehran, and the Beluga caviar business is reaching all time highs, and Christians begin the restoration of the Garden of Eden in Iraq (former Mesopotamia) and the Jews rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, and the Illuminati messiah makes his first appearance there, and Jimmy Carter, as Hillary's ambassador of peace to the Middle East builds his Begin/Sadat Memorial in Gaza, then the US will elect its first Jewish President from the State of Israel and therefore an American by birth. But it will then become the 40th state after we restore the Polynesian ownership of Hawaii and yield 10 Midwestern and Western states to Native American rule. Using the American shaped law of eminent domain as a model, the new Native American governments will have the option of permitting non-Natives to remain, or to be relocated to the 40 states, or be confined to reservations within their borders; some will call this ethnic cleansing, others, selective state sanctioned separatism. Easements are planned to facilitate travel between the various 40 American states and the 10 Native American states. Also, plans will be drawn up to address Native American grievances in the 40 states, with tentative plans for conversion of several additional American states to Native states. A colossal statue of Hillary Clinton will be erected in St. Louis beneath the Gateway Arch. Texas, New Mexico, and California will remain American states but the primary language of those states will become Spanish. They will tear down the fences and walls on the southern border and open borders will prevail. California with be bifurcated into Spanish speaking California, below Oakland, and English speaking California from Walnut Creek to the Oregon border. There is much more to report from this master plan that I have been fortunate enough to be privy to, which I will share with you later.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Oh, yeah? You know you love conspiracy theories, Aslan. Besides, after Hillary becomes President she will end all the strife in the Middle East by making Israel our 51st state, with Palestine an American territory. This will be the first time in history that the US will have control over both sides. Bye bye, Iran. It was nice knowing you. After the Caspian Sea fills the crater in Tehran, and the Beluga caviar business is reaching all time highs, and Christians begin the restoration of the Garden of Eden in Iraq (former Mesopotamia) and the Jews rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, and the Illuminati messiah makes his first appearance there, and Jimmy Carter, as Hillary's ambassador of peace to the Middle East builds his Begin/Sadat Memorial in Gaza, then the US will elect its first Jewish President from the State of Israel and therefore an American by birth. But it will then become the 40th state after we restore the Polynesian ownership of Hawaii and yield 10 Midwestern and Western states to Native American rule. Using the American shaped law of eminent domain as a model, the new Native American governments will have the option of permitting non-Natives to remain, or to be relocated to the 40 states, or be confined to reservations within their borders; some will call this ethnic cleansing, others, selective state sanctioned separatism. Easements are planned to facilitate travel between the various 40 American states and the 10 Native American states. Also, plans will be drawn up to address Native American grievances in the 40 states, with tentative plans for conversion of several additional American states to Native states. A colossal statue of Hillary Clinton will be erected in St. Louis beneath the Gateway Arch. Texas, New Mexico, and California will remain American states but the primary language of those states will become Spanish. They will tear down the fences and walls on the southern border and open borders will prevail. California with be bifurcated into Spanish speaking California, below Oakland, and English speaking California from Walnut Creek to the Oregon border. There is much more to report from this master plan that I have been fortunate enough to be privy to, which I will share with you later.
    Gripping stuff. But you forgot, Barry said there are 57 states. AND, what about all those Indian casinos? Can they be made to pay 3:2 for a Blackjack instead of a thieving 6:5?

Gripping stuff. But you forgot, Barry said there are 57 states. AND, what about all those Indian casinos? Can they be made to pay 3:2 for a Blackjack instead of a thieving 6:5?
    When he came into office, the plan was to annex Mexico and the 7 Central American countries, while giving Hawaii independence to restore their original country. That plan was dropped shortly into Obama's first term when it was thought better to simply open the souther borders and let us all become one in that more natural, bloodless manner. It's working, and not a shot fired!

As for 3:2 blackjack, it is entirely up to the sovereign Native American tribes to decide for themselves. Sorry.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default Press Release

"Mafia Hit Man Confesses to Killing President Kennedy

"Thursday, 20 Nov 2014

"Mafia hit man James Files says in interviews first aired nationally on Newsmax TV Thursday night that he worked along with major mob figures and fired the shot that killed Kennedy from the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

"Friday, Nov. 22 marks the 51st anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's tragic assassination and Newsmax TV marked the occasion by airing the provocative premiere of the blockbuster documentary 'I Killed JFK', featuring never-before-seen footage of Kennedy's confessed killer.

"The documentary, produced by Hollywood’s Barry Katz, presents convincing forensic evidence supporting Files' contention that he, and not Lee Harvey Oswald, fired the fatal shot at America's 35th president.

"'I squeezed off my round. I hit him and blew his head backward,' Files said of the single shot he fired that fateful day.

"'I Killed JFK' Executive Producer Barry Katz said: 'Until now, no one has ever confessed to the murder of JFK, and most people still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer. After the world sees this special, I am confident that the greatest mystery of our generation will finally be solved.'

Read the full article at: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joh.../20/id/608736/

Related article: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/I-.../20/id/608663/
    Last edited by Dodo; June 14th, 2015 at 07:21 AM.

Fox News: The Pope has been killed by a bomb blast when a suspected drone hit his vehicle after he left a McDonald's fast food outlet at St Caligula Square, about 25 miles South of the Vatican on Sunday night after mass.

The popemobile was destroyed in the blast. Three colleagues - two cardinals and a bishop - travelling with the pope were also killed. Body parts, six Big Macs and fries were strewn over the square and the pope's head was found on the roof of a nearby mosque. Late last night, investigators were still searching for one missing leg and the left hand of the pope. Most of his entrails and inner organs as well as his penis have been recovered. A vatican spokesMonsigneur says Catholics worldwide are being requested to say prayers to Yahweh in the hope that the rest of the pope can be found and when that happens, a miracle could be prayed for and the pope might be reconstructed by god.

Meanwhile, a spokes spy from the CIA in Washington District of Criminals has confirmed it was a drone attack that killed the pope but it almost certainly was not a CIA drone. He added the fact the pope's head turned up on the roof of a nearby mosque indicates who was really behind this outrage. He indicated the CIA, the Mossad and the Italian Secret Service were hot on the trail of a group of crazed Jihadists who had vowed to blow up the pope... and this group had left a recent note saying: Fuck the pope, BOOM Death to America Death to Israel Death to Italy and death to the pope. Allahu akbar gawd is great PBUH.

When asked to comment, a spokesJew from Mossad admitted Mossad has never liked any pope and even though the drone had Israeli markings on fragments found at the scene, and six celebrating Israelis were seen dancing on the roof of a van while they filmed the event, Mossad or Israel are always innocent and it was obviously them damn lousy Arabs towelheads that did it...go see for yourself. There's the pope's head right there on top of that mosque. What more proof do you stupid goy want? Oy vey.

MORE as it happens
    Last edited by Katz; June 16th, 2015 at 04:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread