+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruise Missile Hits Pentagon: CLASSIFIED

Default Cruise Missile Hits Pentagon: CLASSIFIED

Post that other one too. The one at a farther distance.
    I have seen no real commentary-assessment as to the vaildity of these mysterious videos.
    They are either real, or were released for disinfo psy op for future debunking?

Does the missle cross the freeway, or shoot only across the property? Tom Siebert swears he heard a missile.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Post that other one too. The one at a farther distance.
    I have seen no real commentary-assessment as to the vaildity of these mysterious videos.
    They are either real, or were released for disinfo psy op for future debunking?

Does the missle cross the freeway, or shoot only across the property? Tom Siebert swears he heard a missile.
    This video also contains a picture of what is probably the missile that hit the Pentagon. Both the video and the picture were leaked by one or more 'good guys' involved in the Cabal's Crime of the Millennium. These are the (human) leaks that neither The Cabal nor even the CIA will ever be able to plug. When these leaks become a flood, that is when the whole evil card-house will come crashing down.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Both the video and the picture were leaked by one or more 'good guys' involved in the Cabal's Crime of the Millennium. These are the (human) leaks that neither The Cabal nor even the CIA will ever be able to plug.
    Or it's a psyop limited hangout staged for future debunking.
    Post the other video with a more distant vantage point.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

911 Commissioner admits missle hit Pentagon, then corrects himself.

This video that has only recently surfaced, demands a new investigation into what actually hit the Pentagon. Whatever hit it was obviously not a passenger jet. When are the American people going to rise up and demand the truth? All those security cameras around the Pentagon, many of which would have filmed it, must be retrieved from the "Classified" room and shown to the public. The lies of the Government lying machine must end. The traitors and criminals behind the Crime of the Millennium must all be brought to book. World security and peace depends on it.

Question Who Is Katweezel, Really?

This video that has only recently surfaced, demands a new investigation into what actually hit the Pentagon. Whatever hit it was obviously not a passenger jet. When are the American people going to rise up and demand the truth? All those security cameras around the Pentagon, many of which would have filmed it, must be retrieved from the "Classified" room and shown to the public. The lies of the Government lying machine must end. The traitors and criminals behind the Crime of the Millennium must all be brought to book. World security and peace depends on it.
    Can we be sure you are not really an associate of O'Brien? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27Br...Eighty-Four%29

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    Can we be sure you are not really an associate of O'Brien? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Brie...n_Eighty-Four)
    Dr Dodo, O'Brien here, reporting in. Something in you must have become extinct, I see, other than your flightless birds. Your government liars told us over and over an airliner hit the Pentagon. A video clearly shows it was not an airliner that hit the Pentagon. Watch it yourself again when you are almost sober. IT WAS NOT AN AIRLINER THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. Ask yourself, why is it that I believe whatever my government tells me?

Believe now what I tell you: I have some Dodo bird DNA that I found in my African travels along the Rift Valley. I can recreate a live, kicking not-flying Dodo bird. F Yeah!

So a missile hit the Pentacon. Phil Zelikow just emailed me and admitted as such. He now says just let it lie and FUGEDABOUDIT....

Default What about the family members of the "crash" victims?

Has there ever been an interview by surviving family members of the "mystery plane" that crashed into the Pentagon? Anywhere? I'm sure by now investigators have dug through the planes manifest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Has there ever been an interview by surviving family members of the "mystery plane" that crashed into the Pentagon? Anywhere? I'm sure by now investigators have dug through the planes manifest.
    Their own records show flight 77 never took off. So there were no victims, except those in the Pentagon where the missile hit.

Their own records show flight 77 never took off. So there were no victims, except those in the Pentagon where the missile hit.
    Where is Barbara Olsen?

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Where is Barbara Olsen?
    Look in the Cayman Islands, with Ted.

+ Reply to Thread