+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ace Sequencing CSMs?

Default Ace Sequencing CSMs?

Yes I am still alive? Write now I am in Portugal writing my bestseller meanwhile playing online poker. Here in Portugal and most southern countries in Europe they have also introduced the CSM at the blackjack table.
    I have added a interesting link On top of that I have tried to remember some favorable cards ahead of the aces laying on the table, to see if this method could be used at the CSM,s what I expected came out. 90% of the time I tracked the Aces coming out with the trigger cards close enough. You have to be more than good 1 out of 13 making this a profitable situation.

that makes me wonder if this particular known csm is all that random. In Europe you can bet behind everybody else so when I smelled the Aces coming I bet all the boxes. Now I would like to know any comments about what I am doing and if someone out there also applies this versus the CSM's Y

Thanks,

TheBarkingStork

Quote Originally Posted by THEBARKINGSTORK View Post
    Yes I am still alive? Write now I am in Portugal writing my bestseller meanwhile playing online poker. Here in Portugal and most southern countries in Europe they have also introduced the CSM at the blackjack table.
    I have added a interesting link On top of that I have tried to remember some favorable cards ahead of the aces laying on the table, to see if this method could be used at the CSM,s what I expected came out. 90% of the time I tracked the Aces coming out with the trigger cards close enough. You have to be more than good 1 out of 13 making this a profitable situation.

that makes me wonder if this particular known csm is all that random. In Europe you can bet behind everybody else so when I smelled the Aces coming I bet all the boxes. Now I would like to know any comments about what I am doing and if someone out there also applies this versus the CSM's Y

Thanks,

TheBarkingStork
    If the CSM is one2six I STRONGLY recommend you stop doing that.

I think that key-carding CAN be done on SOME model CSMs
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

+ Reply to Thread