Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Ion Saliu (aka Parpaluck), Your Humble Zen Musician & Gambling System Innovator

Default Ion Saliu (aka Parpaluck), Your Humble Zen Musician & Gambling System Innovator

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    ... Norman 'Norm' W@ttenb3rger - Your Humble Servant, residing at The Mote in God's Eye -

... what will he be when he grows up?
    This one is for you, Norman.

Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:53 PM. Reason: N0rman W@ttenb3rger

Default Parpaluck, Your Humble Zen Musician

Axiomatic Colleagues of Mine (non-copyrighted expression):

I am proud to acknowledge your appreciation of my musical talents. You posted one of my YouTube videos (that is, links, not copyrightable materials) in two of your threads in this Zen community. If I may, I would proudly affirm that I feel now a Zen musician. The image of the singer is genuinely mine, not of some Buddha of music. Doesn’t my singing sound as soothing as a peaceful Gandhi affirmation? Just listen serenely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg10ONophXY

You might see images of Beethoven and Mozart at the end of my musical video. I swear it has nothing to do with me — such images are created by YouTube as references to similar resources. By Jupiter — what company they put me in!

By the way — please feel free to embed my YouTube videos on your web pages. There is no copyright infringement and I swear I will never complain — ever. Code:

Some of you here surely remember me since the days of the blackjackinfo forum. We criticized reciprocally. I remember I was suspected of being Katweezel, a Medieval sorcerer. Due to some process, unknown to me, Katweezel might have feared copyright infringement. He is now Katz of the same Order of Yin-Yang. Forever glorious be your name, Katweezel, for it proves the indubitable march of doubt!

I am worried about you all, Zen followers of blackjack. Your first thread where my musical talents were highlighted disappeared! I can’t find it online! I only have some dear images saved by the browsers (a legal operation named screenshot taking). Whatever happened?

There are some coincidences here — or are they coincidences? Me thinks not.

In the summer of the year of grace 2013 (woo… Katweezel…13?) your thread and a web page of mine were ranked on the first page by Google. Ranking is strictly correlated to a search query. In our particular case, the search query was N0rman W@ttenb3rger.

What I know for a fact is I received a takedown Notice from my web host. They took down my entire website, not only the webpage highly-ranked by Google on the aforementioned search query!

I don’t believe in coincidences, Katweezel (I affectionately called you Kwitser)! How about this search query on Google — Ion Saliu? A terribly negative resource about yours truly appears very high in search results (POOR ION SALIU - HIS "ALMER MATER"…). In truth, that’s blatant libel: Forgery. I am accused of forging my University Diploma! I didn’t take any legal measure — that guy knows he can plead not guilty for the reason of insanity. Bo matter what, I would not take legal action.

I know what I am and what my ideas are. A constant percentage of people will always disagree with me. An even smaller percentage of people will always hate me. They would even resort to abusive emails to intimidate me and force me withdrawing my ideas from public view.

The vast majority of people abide by the rules of honesty and will always value honest ideas.

Best of luck to you all, axiomatic ones!

Ion Saliu (a.k.a. parpaluck, non-copyrightable name)

“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: N0rman W@ttenb3rger

Default Less than Mote in Beethoven’s Ear

Axiomatic Ones:

Immediately after I posted this video on YouTube, all references were to great musical composers and compositions. Again, I feel embarrassed for being on the same virtual space (WWW) as great musical composers — true composers. Look at those references:

Great Composers: "Beethoven Ludwig van" … The Greatest Classical Music Pieces Ever Composed … 6-Hour Mozart Piano Classical Music … Music for reading - Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Debussy, Lizst … etc. … etc. …

None of them great artists will ever file a lawsuit against me. But I must take the most sincere oath of honor hic et nunc:

MUSICALLY, I AM LESS THAN THE MOTE IN BEETHOVEN’S EAR.

A few extra points for more comprehensive information.

Exhibit A
    My entire website, SALIU.COM, is off-line as a result of a DMCA Takedown Notice filed with my webhost, iPage, by a complainant named N0rman W@ttenb3rger representing a company named qfit.

Exhibit B
    My webpage that was the target of the DMCA complaint had negative opinions on N0rman W@ttenb3rger (and other gambling-involved individuals or authors). The bogus Takedown Notice of Copyright Infringement came only AFTER my webpage rose to the 1st page of Google search results! Google still has a cached version of my web page at this time of writing (4/6/2014 16:00 U.S. DEST). Google quickly on ‘N0rman W@ttenb3rger’ (saliu.com/gambling-fights.html)…

He had attacked me on the accusation that I was a CON MAN; because of my false device named a ‘formula’ (I call it FFG), I would cause people to lose money in gambling. In N0rman W@ttenb3rger’s “authoritative” opinion, random and formula represent a contradiction in terms. There is no formula in randomness, according to N0rman W@ttenb3rger. WRONG! Everything is random and therefore there are formulas for Everything!

Had he published his opinions publicly, there would have been some legal space to consider his opinions as protected by freedom of speech. But, in his cowardice manner, he preferred privacy attacks against me so that the public would not see his vicious attacks and idiotic ideas (randomness and formulas cannot go together).

The thread here that appears on the 1st page of Google search does NOT appear on Bing, however (?):

http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...ssal-of-system
    (“JSTAT refutes Wattenberger CV dismissal of system”)

Nobody has sued me for using the term I coined myself: Kwitser. And to my best knowledge, nobody ever sued Kwitser for his nickname of Katweezel.

BO is shorthand for BUT NO.

Best of luck, axiomatics!

Ion Saliu (a.k.a. PARPALUCK, non-copyrightable name but possibly a legitimately-to-register trademark for gambling devices; e.g. “You can win big with a Parpaluck”.)

“A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!”

PS
    The expression above, created by Ion “Call-Me-Parpaluck” Saliu, may be quoted freely provided that the true author is mentioned. Therefore the expression should be published in a format like:
    “A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!” – Ion Saliu, “Miscellaneous Works”
    IS
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by parpaluck View Post
    what i know for a fact is i received a takedown notice from my web host. They took down my entire website, not only the webpage highly-ranked by google on the aforementioned search query!
    Request a backup of your site from the host company.
    Then get a new host.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by Parpaluck View Post
    Axiomatic Colleagues of Mine (non-copyrighted expression):

I am proud to acknowledge your appreciation of my musical talents. You posted one of my YouTube videos (that is, links, not copyrightable materials) in two of your threads in this Zen community. If I may, I would proudly affirm that I feel now a Zen musician. The image of the singer is genuinely mine, not of some Buddha of music. Doesn’t my singing sound as soothing as a peaceful Gandhi affirmation? Just listen serenely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg10ONophXY

You might see images of Beethoven and Mozart at the end of my musical video. I swear it has nothing to do with me — such images are created by YouTube as references to similar resources. By Jupiter — what company they put me in!

By the way — please feel free to embed my YouTube videos on your web pages. There is no copyright infringement and I swear I will never complain — ever. Code:

Some of you here surely remember me since the days of the blackjackinfo forum. We criticized reciprocally. I remember I was suspected of being Katweezel, a Medieval sorcerer. Due to some process, unknown to me, Katweezel might have feared copyright infringement. He is now Katz of the same Order of Yin-Yang. Forever glorious be your name, Katweezel, for it proves the indubitable march of doubt!

I am worried about you all, Zen followers of blackjack. Your first thread where my musical talents were highlighted disappeared! I can’t find it online! I only have some dear images saved by the browsers (a legal operation named screenshot taking). Whatever happened?

There are some coincidences here — or are they coincidences? Me thinks not.

In the summer of the year of grace 2013 (woo… Katweezel…13?) your thread and a web page of mine were ranked on the first page by Google. Ranking is strictly correlated to a search query. In our particular case, the search query was N0rman W@ttenb3rger.

What I know for a fact is I received a takedown Notice from my web host. They took down my entire website, not only the webpage highly-ranked by Google on the aforementioned search query!

I don’t believe in coincidences, Katweezel (I affectionately called you Kwitser)! How about this search query on Google — Ion Saliu? A terribly negative resource about yours truly appears very high in search results (POOR ION SALIU - HIS "ALMER MATER"…). In truth, that’s blatant libel: Forgery. I am accused of forging my University Diploma! I didn’t take any legal measure — that guy knows he can plead not guilty for the reason of insanity. Bo matter what, I would not take legal action.

I know what I am and what my ideas are. A constant percentage of people will always disagree with me. An even smaller percentage of people will always hate me. They would even resort to abusive emails to intimidate me and force me withdrawing my ideas from public view.

The vast majority of people abide by the rules of honesty and will always value honest ideas.

Best of luck to you all, axiomatic ones!

Ion Saliu (a.k.a. parpaluck, non-copyrightable name)

By Zeus, my knucklebones told me you were close. That was after my chicken entrails failed miserably. It all came flooding back. Maddog Baddog, North Wind, South Wind, No Wind At All, and Saliu which has 5 meaningful letters which is axiomatic.

I really am pleased that you managed to escape from communist Romania with what was left of your intelligence intact. When you first tangled with Don on BJ21 and he gave you your first spelling lesson was when I pricked up my ears. Nobody but nobody speaks so insolently to Don.

Shortly after that he tired of you showing you actually knew something about blackjack; especially when you spoke so impertinently to the good professor thusly: Even when the count is in your favour, the dealer has just as much chance as you for getting a face card. That sealed your ban over there on that site run by the American with a funny Asian name. Two Wongs Make a White.

Then came another brief adventure over on Arnold's where that whatsisname nastyass moderator that Arnold liked for some dumb reason locked horns with you when you exposed a couple of lawyers with sheer logic there Baddog Maddog and Shitferbrains. Time moved on as it sometimes does and there you (and I) were showing up at the same time on Ken's blackjack site... this time where you quickly pissed Sonny off.

So those were the good old days. But through it all, there was one who you also pissed right off who remains extremely pissed right off with you to this very day: N0rman W@ttenb3rger. Now just like Ion Saliu, the name Norman Wxxxxxxxxxer has a certain resonating harmony to it, however, you two have never found resonating harmony beyond your idiotic names.

I say idiotic because at first glance Ion Saliu does certainly appear to be an idiotic name. I mean who wants to be a charged particle? and who ends their surname in a U? Not even Socrates. I wonder what is your real name? You don't have to tell us here, the NSA knows what it is anyway. You'll be in their suspect file: Ex Communists.

As for N0rman W@ttenb3rger, the reason I say that is an idiotic name is only out of wonder. I thought Wind In His Hair was an idiotic Indian name out of Dances with Wolves, as is Two Dogs Fucking. But what would I know about names, really? It's just that N0rman W@ttenb3rger is such a long name to write and I would have tired of signing such a long signature years before my teeth fell out.

I am not going to tell you what my own idiotic name is because for the moment I'm stuck with it until I change it yet again for the umpteenth time. That's why I think all names are idiotic. Except Clint. I think I will be Clint soon. Clint Obi. Short and sweet. Like sex. I always liked the idiotic name Obi Wan Kenobi. Hence Obi. Clint Obi. Yeah, I like it.
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Wxxxxxer

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Request a backup of your site from the host company.
    Then get a new host.
    Axiomatic Colleague of Mine:

Your name in my virtual book is henceforth ZGeetser. You may use it freely as it may never be an issue of copyright infringement.

ZGeetser, your advice makes sense. But why should I let a criminal case have its way and disrupt the free world of the Internet? You see what disruption caused to my activity. It caused disruption to you as well. The cease-and-desist letters, if abused by acting in bad faith, can be a serious disruption; not to mention intimidation and harassment.

I follow different venues at this time of writing. I do not want to wave my legal rights because a troubled individual attacked me first in 1999. He used the cowardice means of intimidating and harassing me by violating my privacy. One may exercise FREEDOM OF SPEECH — which implies expressing ideas in public. Of course, labeling another individual a CON MAN is against the law (defamation or libel).

On the other hand, using public means of communications (e.g. postal service, telephone, fax machines, email, etc.) to abuse, aggress, intimidate, or harass another individual is ILLEGAL.

It is like those TV cameras in public places. Some people complain that such devices represent invasion of privacy. Well, then, why do you go public if you want privacy?! Plus, what are you afraid of, if you are a law-abiding citizen who has no intent to harm any person?

Many individuals employ security cameras in their homes. Another individual has no right to invade the camera-watched environment to exercise his freedom of speech. It is invasion of privacy and the cameras recorded it. I may complain publicly by using your recorded words and images! Not to mention that U.S. citizens might legally shoot and kill an intruder way before complaining publicly!

Best of luck, axiomatics!

Ion Saliu (a.k.a. PARPALUCK, non-copyrightable name, the same case as ‘Norman Wxxxxxxxxxer’)

Knowledge is like crystal-clear water that keeps you cool in summer, and red wine to keep you warm in winter.”
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 13th, 2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Wxxxxxxxxxer

Kwitser:

You have a way with words! Your post did accomplish a brief history of time (paraphrasing Stephen Hawking).

On the other hand, your post proves you ain’t made a good lawyer. You call my name, Ion, idiotic? Think of Ion, a poet than inspired Plato’s Dialogue with the same name. Think of Saliu as the Salius in Virgil’s ‘Aeneid’! Salius was a runner — and so was I by running from Communism!

You might be right about names like Norman, though. Was you thinking of Hitchcock?

How’s your blackjack going over the past five years? Don’t you ever think tired!

Best of luck, axiomatic one!

Ion Saliu (a.k.a. ‘Clicker’ in Kwitser’s virtual book)

“Always dynamic, static when warranted.”

The Blackjack gods have conspired with this truly amazing set of 'coincidences' for a reason. And that reason could well be that the universe in all its infinite wisdom (and those Blackjack gods) cannot abide loose strings not being tied up. The irony and coincidence is mind warbling, (as is your whistling on Youtube).

The glue that holds this incredible plot together is the name N0rman (not of Hitchcock fame) W@ttenb3rger. A long time ago Norman called you a con man. He has also called Zengrifter a con man. So what is wrong with calling names? Everyone does it these days. I brought a picture of Barry Soetoro to illustrate my point. If I can call the President of the United States a con man and get away with it, then why cannot Norman call whoever he likes a con man with the same impunity?

So the universe is now tieing up this Norman loose string at last! And what a surprise to see that the whole sorry mess is all at last coming out of the closet and may find resolution right here on the dread Zen Zone... and sanctioned by God as well.

God does indeed work in mysterious ways. Now you may peruse my Barry con man. (For the moment, I feel safe ensconced in Australia.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.

Kwitser:

“A long time ago Norman called you a con man. He has also called Zengrifter a con man.”

That’s real bad in legal terms! Furthermore, Norman Wxxxxxxxxer gets mad just for calling him Norman! It ain’t fair…

“… I feel safe ensconced in Australia.”

It’s a false sense of security, axiomaticule! I know who you are. Google Earth even showed me your real estate! You better be more careful after you have all that beer. Sometimes you leak before the safety of the shade of that huge tree!

It also looks like you love to sing after all that Foster’s — Australian for beer (an old TV commercial in the States). It appears, from the satellite, that you sing Frankish Sinatra style. I can even decipher the lyrics:

“Preliminary down, hypothetical up
    I splurge my beer and I shout ‘Whazzup?’
    I programme my moves like a Python in the pub
    I can’t exit the loop, but I can surely snub.”

Clickser
    Knowledge is like crystal-clear water that keeps you cool in summer, and red wine to keep you warm in winter.”
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 13th, 2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Wxxxxxxxxer

Kwitser:

“A long time ago Norman called you a con man. He has also called Zengrifter a con man.”

That’s real bad in legal terms!
    Unless there is some basis in truth. (I am an easy target for cheap shots, per ZGI)
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Unless there is some basis in truth. (I am an easy target for cheap shots, per ZGI)
    Assembled are the main players in this tragicomedy: Zengrifter, Parpaluck and JSTAT... with the main malcontent off there in the ether distance no doubt taking full measure of ZZ up to date developments.

This is like a scene from a Whodunit, where who said what and who did what to whom and when. Is there anything serious goin on here? Where is that lawyer Baddog Maddog?

Right, so the players are now gathered centre stage while the script is studied. Soon it's lights, cameras, action! Who knows where the chips may fall, just like in a casino. Remember dudes, Might is Right. May the best men win. Let it never be said you can't handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Soon it's lights, cameras, action!
    Or, maybe lights out, when Norm's DMCA takedown hits Zzone?

Or, maybe lights out, when Norm's DMCA takedown hits Zzone?
    Why for? What crime did you commit that the ZZ must suffer that same indignity that befell our good friend Socrates? I was here when you apologized for er, something. I was here when you took down offending N0rman W@ttenb3rgers from the Google search.

Although you two had a difference or two, I never saw you taking food off his table. Why would something written here on this obscure (but famous) website cause anybody concern enough to pay exorbitant lawyers fees in order to shut them the fuck up? I just don't get it.
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 24th, 2014 at 03:59 PM.

Kwitser:

You have a way with words! Your post did accomplish a brief history of time (paraphrasing Stephen Hawking).

On the other hand, your post proves you ain’t made a good lawyer. You call my name, Ion, idiotic? Think of Ion, a poet than inspired Plato’s Dialogue with the same name. Think of Saliu as the Salius in Virgil’s ‘Aeneid’! Salius was a runner — and so was I by running from Communism!

You might be right about names like Norman, though. Was you thinking of Hitchcock?

How’s your blackjack going over the past five years? Don’t you ever think tired!

Best of luck, axiomatic one!

Ion Saliu (a.k.a. ‘Clicker’ in Kwitser’s virtual book)

“Always dynamic, static when warranted.”
    Blackjack? Instead of saying don't ask don't tell, here is the neverending tale up to date. I did invent my own Blackjack voodoo system because all that card counting bullshit gave me headaches and I wanted something that actually worked and gave me 20% POT rather than a pathetic half or even double-pathetic that, at a massive one%. I'd quickly realized that miserable POT was never going to hand me the keys to Adelson's vault.

I'd often been intrigued by Ion's site and particularly his ideas on gambling and blackjack; so much so that one time I even forked out $21 for one year's sub fee. (Far more recently, I also forked out $36 to Norm for one year over there; where at least up until yesterday, I am still a member, I think.)

The Saliu formula for random events including gambling took my interest and try as I could, I simply did not have the advanced training nor the math acumen to understand it... in the slightest. I will come back to this.

About one year ago, I took $32,000 out of my petty cash tin into my fav casino, upstairs into their club and sat my arse down at my private BJ table where I played for the next six hours at $100 min, $5000 max. I was extremely confident that my voodoo system would work, just as it did so well on my kitchen table, so often. I should say I was playing alone, and playing always between 3 & all 7 boxes at all times, never less than 3 boxes with 6-deck ENHC, hand-dealt from a real life shoe.

Imagine my dismay when my 32 has dwindled to 22 and then 12, with no sight of my magic system appearing at all. After six hours that 32 had disappeared down that damn slot. Curses! Zengrifter was right! He had pronounced my system as 'folly' much to my chagrin.

Getting back to the Formula For Every Random Event, I definitely need more understanding of this, without having to devote six years of my life sitting listening to some math professor droning on like Don.

Now that you have showed up here, my prayers have been answered. After my 32 debacle I returned to my voodoo drawing board and have now revamped the whole thing, thank you Brother Zengrifter. Behold, the evolution! I have yet to torture any casino yet with it however, I have seen the light and the sinful errors of my playing ways.

Here is the lowdown. Soon all that is coming back to me mutiplied by at least a factor of 185 or thereabouts. That will supply more than enough for me (with my gang) to attack the Venetian in Las Vegas, just as soon as I get the green light for a 90-day tourist visa. What gang you may ask? And why the Venetian? Good question.

That casino owner recently hit the headlines with his shameless intents for buying Republican politicians of the dubious calibre of Christie et al. That got up my nose, even as a foreigner. So much so that there is the target. They of course, will allow me a 15 or 20% discount for my large deposit in advance, leaving their money to fund the initial gang attack. And of course my gang lives the high life with all expenses paid by that geriatric crook for maybe two weeks while The Heist goes on right under his ample nose.

Now back to the gang. It basically works something like this. The three of us sit at our private table playing Blackjack. It has $100,000 maximums and I don't care what the minimums are because we are there only for the reason of capturing as many Max bets as we can lay our squeaky-clean hands on. We are playing a form of multi-hand BJ where never less than three boxes are playing but sometimes as many as 6.

The gang has me sitting at third base because that is where the money and brains of this scam needs to be. The last call is the money call.
    Zengrifter and Socrates are sitting at boxes one and four. Both can amuse themselves with card counting, ace & shuffle tracking, hole carding, whatever they like. In actual fact, they are only there as a ruse to make it look to the Pit like these three are simply a bunch of clueless clowns who have more money than sense.

But of course there is a little more to that ruse. If either spots a hole card then that is conveyed to HQ at third base. Ditto if someone has figured out a huge advantage in the moment. Get it? Got it? Good.

I already said too much. Please keep this for Your Eyes Only and well away from any Adelson spies. At ease.
    Last edited by Katz; April 7th, 2014 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Blackjack? Instead of saying don't ask don't tell, here is the neverending tale up to date. I did invent my own Blackjack voodoo system because all that card counting bullshit gave me headaches and I wanted something that actually worked and gave me 20% POT rather than a pathetic half or even double-pathetic that, at a massive one%. I'd quickly realized that miserable POT was never going to hand me the keys to Adelson's vault.

I'd often been intrigued by Ion's site and particularly his ideas on gambling and blackjack; so much so that one time I even forked out $21 for one year's sub fee. (Far more recently, I also forked out $36 to Norm for one year over there; where at least up until yesterday, I am still a member, I think.)

The Saliu formula for random events including gambling took my interest and try as I could, I simply did not have the advanced training nor the math acumen to understand it... in the slightest. I will come back to this.

About one year ago, I took $32,000 out of my petty cash tin into my fav casino, upstairs into their club and sat my arse down at my private BJ table where I played for the next six hours at $100 min, $5000 max. I was extremely confident that my voodoo system would work, just as it did so well on my kitchen table, so often. I should say I was playing alone, and playing always between 3 & all 7 boxes at all times, never less than 3 boxes with 6-deck ENHC, hand-dealt from a real life shoe.

Imagine my dismay when my 32 has dwindled to 22 and then 12, with no sight of my magic system appearing at all. After six hours that 32 had disappeared down that damn slot. Curses! Zengrifter was right! He had pronounced my system as 'folly' much to my chagrin.

Getting back to the Formula For Every Random Event, I definitely need more understanding of this, without having to devote six years of my life sitting listening to some math professor droning on like Don.

Now that you have showed up here, my prayers have been answered. After my 32 debacle I returned to my voodoo drawing board and have now revamped the whole thing, thank you Brother Zengrifter. Behold, the evolution! I have yet to torture any casino yet with it however, I have seen the light and the sinful errors of my playing ways.

Here is the lowdown. Soon all that is coming back to me mutiplied by at least a factor of 185 or thereabouts. That will supply more than enough for me (with my gang) to attack the Venetian in Las Vegas, just as soon as I get the green light for a 90-day tourist visa. What gang you may ask? And why the Venetian? Good question.

That casino owner recently hit the headlines with his shameless intents for buying Republican politicians of the dubious calibre of Christie et al. That got up my nose, even as a foreigner. So much so that there is the target. They of course, will allow me a 15 or 20% discount for my large deposit in advance, leaving their money to fund the initial gang attack. And of course my gang lives the high life with all expenses paid by that geriatric crook for maybe two weeks while The Heist goes on right under his ample nose.

Now back to the gang. It basically works something like this. The three of us sit at our private table playing Blackjack. It has $100,000 maximums and I don't care what the minimums are because we are there only for the reason of capturing as many Max bets as we can lay our squeaky-clean hands on. We are playing a form of multi-hand BJ where never less than three boxes are playing but sometimes as many as 6.

The gang has me sitting at third base because that is where the money and brains of this scam needs to be. The last call is the money call.
    Zengrifter and Socrates are sitting at boxes one and four. Both can amuse themselves with card counting, ace & shuffle tracking, hole carding, whatever they like. In actual fact, they are only there as a ruse to make it look to the Pit like these three are simply a bunch of clueless clowns who have more money than sense.

But of course there is a little more to that ruse. If either spots a hole card then that is conveyed to HQ at third base. Ditto if someone has figured out a huge advantage in the moment. Get it? Got it? Good.

I already said too much. Please keep this for Your Eyes Only and well away from any Adelson spies. At ease.
    I have a system, too. Find yourself someone who always loses, then befriend him and go casino hopping with him. Whatever he does, you do the opposite. If he bets red, you bet black. If he bets even, you bet odd. I don't think it will work at blackjack, but it might on the side bets. If he fails to bet the side bet, you bet it. If he bets it, you refrain. But you have to bet his side bet circle, not another, so you have to get his permission to do it.

Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Closed Thread