+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 128

Thread: Malaysia Airlines Conspiracy Theories:

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default Malaysia Airlines Conspiracy Theories:

    Name:  JMRkSlt.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  28.5 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    So now they are finding debris 1,500 miles from Perth in the Indian Ocean. What is your report, Katz? What's going on?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    So now they are finding debris 1,500 miles from Perth in the Indian Ocean. What is your report, Katz? What's going on?
    Relax. I got this. I'll get out there ASAP.

    Name:  row-boat-man.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  83.6 KB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Bout time somebody did something.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    It's likely this is looking more and more like a pilot suicide, taking the other 238 with him to paradise. If it is, if will be the third one, after Egypt Air took off from NY and Silk Air in Indonesia. We might imagine one pilot waits for the other to go out of the cabin and then locks it from the inside. Now he is in total control. And everyone else must die. This is a problem. How can anyone tell if a pilot or copilot has lost the plot and wants to go out with a big splash? I hope you will not be contemplating this insane scenario next time you fly Muslim airlines. And er, anyone want a cheap ticket for Malaysian Air?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    It's likely this is looking more and more like a pilot suicide, taking the other 238 with him to paradise. If it is, if will be the third one, after Egypt Air took off from NY and Silk Air in Indonesia. We might imagine one pilot waits for the other to go out of the cabin and then locks it from the inside. Now he is in total control. And everyone else must die. This is a problem. How can anyone tell if a pilot or copilot has lost the plot and wants to go out with a big splash? I hope you will not be contemplating this insane scenario next time you fly Muslim airlines. And er, anyone want a cheap ticket for Malaysian Air?
    I think you nailed it. It won't help save the aircraft, but if there was a means of communicating with the ground outside the cabin, then rescue efforts would at least have a heads up about what was happening.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Here's an interesting theory -

    DEFY ISRAEL - LOSE AN AIRLINER
    (6 cases)

    Though we cannot state with certainty what exactly happened in each of the following
    cases, the pattern of cover up and potential motive appear to reveal a common thread.

    #6 MARCH 2014: MALAYSIA AIRLINES 370
    The Event: Flight 370 from Malaysia to China literally disappears after its transponders are shot off.
    Israel's Motive: In December of 2013, a Malaysian Tribunal declared Israel guilty of war crimes in association with Operation Cast Lead (2010). (here) Punish Malaysia for its hard line on Israel, punish China (majority of passengers) for its support of Syria, Iran, and Russia, and pin the blame on _______________ (to be continued).

    read more: http://www.tomatobubble.com/id513.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Here's an interesting theory -

    DEFY ISRAEL - LOSE AN AIRLINER
    (6 cases)

    Though we cannot state with certainty what exactly happened in each of the following
    cases, the pattern of cover up and potential motive appear to reveal a common thread.

    #6 MARCH 2014: MALAYSIA AIRLINES 370
    The Event: Flight 370 from Malaysia to China literally disappears after its transponders are shot off.
    Israel's Motive: In December of 2013, a Malaysian Tribunal declared Israel guilty of war crimes in association with Operation Cast Lead (2010). (here) Punish Malaysia for its hard line on Israel, punish China (majority of passengers) for its support of Syria, Iran, and Russia, and pin the blame on _______________ (to be continued).

    read more: http://www.tomatobubble.com/id513.html
    I don't think your theory is helpful to anyone. I would rather believe it was Technosource, Inc., which reportedly had millions of dollars in lithium batteries on board, but which were in fact, boxes stuffed with Baby Ruth candy bars. The insurance proceeds for those lost "batteries" would bail Technosource out of certain bankruptcy. Whoever was behind that evil act should be drawn and quartered and then tortured.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    I don't think your theory is helpful to anyone.
    More theories to follow!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    More theories to follow!
    Is your penchant for conspiracy theory "fun and games" never satisfied? Do you understand why no one believes what you or zengrifter say about anything? Apparently, you don't care; but you should. You influence is quite limited except for the occasional loon, like ________, who believes you, and seriously, that is no accomplishment.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Is your penchant for conspiracy theory "fun and games" never satisfied? Do you understand why no one believes what you or zengrifter say about anything? Apparently, you don't care; but you should. You influence is quite limited except for the occasional loon, like ________, who believes you, and seriously, that is no accomplishment.
    Your use of ________ I find objectionable. I resemble that. You have sinned. I beseech you, repent and apologize before it is too late.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Your use of ________ I find objectionable. I resemble that. You have sinned. I beseech you, repent and apologize before it is too late.
    Have thee no hard feeling mien Herr, for I have spoken in riddles, that those who have eyes to see may hear my words and heed my hand signing that anyone with ears and walketh the earth on two or more feet will have ample time to translate my meaning from the Aramaic which I have given to thee for thine own inheritance and which I have talked doubly you into believing my word is my bond and I shall reward those who in the process of hearing my words do not doubt that I have spoken and that they should make no mistake about it that they can run and they can hide but they shall not get a better price if they but listen for fifteen minutes at what I have to tell them concerning their use of the Obamacare website to register to vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016 whereupon a crown shall be given to those whose names are not in the book of drones and thou shalt live another year until the book is again checked for your name which is to be delivered up to the IRS on the first Saturday in the month of April before they pay their taxes and after they have witnessed the winter solstice and have been cleansed of their iniquity and made into new sheep for the pasture of the apocalypse in which they have taken a solemn oath to remember on the day that they became a new citizen in the country of their origin and in which they remember the ordeals of their people who went before them under the banner of the new and old republic that was before them and which we now pledge allegiance to in the hour of our need when darkness covers the earth and the sun shines no more until the morning of the first day after the new horizon when all things will be magnified in order that the person of the first part in relation to the party of the second part will render unto Caesar or the prevailing government of the time, a true tribute in the currency of the day that is fitting and appropriate for a member of such a prestigious class of personage as thou art my friend, Katz.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Is your penchant for conspiracy theory "fun and games" never satisfied? Do you understand why no one believes what you or zengrifter say about anything?
    Here's another -

    CNN's Black Hole Theory
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Here's another -

    CNN's Black Hole Theory


    Well, not exactly a conspiracy theory, just an off the wall comment.

    It is true that some mainstream media are like a back hole from which no real news can ever escape. I liked the line, "Perhaps that's why no one with an IQ above room temperature bothers to watch CNN in the first place." I listen to CNN to see what the "other side" is saying. At least it does sometimes carry news stories that other more-to-the-left media outlets refuse to air.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    They just found something... a wooden pallet floating with some seaweed. There are lots more out there...

    Name:  pallet.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  12.5 KB

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. All you need to know about conspiracy theories
    By aslan in forum Conspiracy Theory
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: October 29th, 2016, 07:27 PM
  2. Kooky Conspiracy Theories
    By WhisperingChorus in forum Conspiracy Theory
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: March 31st, 2014, 04:44 PM
  3. 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 12th, 2013, 11:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts