+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: America Finally Waking Up

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default America Finally Waking Up

    Name:  aipac64464.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  91.6 KB



    The expression “Israeli-Occupied Territories” normally refers to Palestine. But more and more Americans are speaking out about the “Israelification” of the USA – and wondering whether their country, too, is occupied.

    On March 2nd through March 4th, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) will hold its annual celebration of Zionist domination of American politics and media. The 2014 AIPAC Policy Conference at the Washington, DC Convention Center will attract thousands of fanatical Zionists – as well as an angry crowd of protestors.

    Anti-AIPAC sentiment is spreading throughout all segments of American society. Even the American Jewish community, once a bastion of near-monolithic support for Israel, now includes a rising chorus of anti-Zionist voices.

    A Jewish-American woman, Medea Benjamin, is a key force behind Code Pink’s “Boycott AIPAC” protests. The Code Pink Activists will protest AIPAC at the Washington, DC Convention Center on Sunday, March 2nd from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm with a special event from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

    Max Blumenthal, son of American Jewish leader and former Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal, is another prominent critic of the Israelification of America. Blumenthal’s book Goliath, a compendium of unpleasant truths about Israel, has rocked the American Jewish community and stimulated debate about whether the next generation of American Jews will turn anti-Zionist.

    MORE:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/19/zio-celeb/

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Anti-AIPAC sentiment is spreading throughout all segments of American society. Even the American Jewish community, once a bastion of near-monolithic support for Israel, now includes a rising chorus of anti-Zionist voices.

    A Jewish-American woman, Medea Benjamin, is a key force behind Code Pink’s “Boycott AIPAC” protests. The Code Pink Activists will protest AIPAC at the Washington, DC Convention Center on Sunday, March 2nd from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm with a special event from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

    Max Blumenthal, son of American Jewish leader and former Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal, is another prominent critic of the Israelification of America. Blumenthal’s book Goliath, a compendium of unpleasant truths about Israel, has rocked the American Jewish community and stimulated debate about whether the next generation of American Jews will turn anti-Zionist.
    There is an impressive undeniable growing list of prominent Jews in both Israel and America who have had enough and are becoming increasingly vocal and visible, and who can no-longer be dismissed by ADL and others as "self-hating antisemetic Jews."
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    This illustration of Zionist media control of America is ultra-impressive; even more so when the Hollywood movies control factor is added. How the hell did they achieve it?

    Name:  zionist-media-320x225.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  36.7 KB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default funny and sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    This illustration of Zionist media control of America is ultra-impressive; even more so when the Hollywood movies control factor is added. How the hell did they achieve it?

    Attachment 26274
    We are sending Israel $billions each year while the wealth of most of the US is controlled by Zionists,,,and Detroit is left to rot,, we should be in the streets like the noble people of Ukraine putting an end to this injustice being carried out by Washington traitors.

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    This illustration of Zionist media control of America is ultra-impressive; even more so when the Hollywood movies control factor is added. How the hell did they achieve it?
    Jews are incredible achievers.

    I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Jews are incredible achievers.
    I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.
    From the same article -

    How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    We are sending Israel $billions each year while the wealth of most of the US is controlled by Zionists,,,and Detroit is left to rot,, we should be in the streets like the noble people of Ukraine putting an end to this injustice being carried out by Washington traitors.

    CP
    Here's U.S. foreign Aid posted last August:

    10. Tanzania ($531 million)
    9. Ethiopia ($580 million)
    8. Nigeria ($625 million)
    7. Kenya ($625 million)
    6. Jordan ($676 Million)
    5. Egypt ($1,557 million)
    4. Iraq ($1,683 million)
    3. Pakistan ($2,102 million
    2. Afghanistan ($2,327 million)
    1. Israel ($3,075 million)

    The largest amount went to Israel (1); almost triple that amount went collectively to Middle Eastern Muslim states (2-6).

    Posted: 08/30/2012 9:26 am Updated: 08/30/2012 9:55 am Huffington Post
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Give em money and then drone em.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Give em money and then drone em.
    That's a lot more taxpayer money you know.


    Name:  predator_drone.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  2.2 KB

    $12,548,710.60

    — the cost, per drone, of 10 MQ-9 Reape
    r unmanned aircraft the Air Force announced Monday
    that it is buying. Drones are a lot of things, but cheap
    ain’t necessarily one of them.

    http://nation.time.com/2012/11/06/12...#ixzz2u4tWZxle
    Last edited by aslan; February 22nd, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 | Posted by Jim W. Dean
    Netanyahu calls the whole world anti-Semites




    ‘Israel is going to launch an international frame-up campaign’

    … by Jim W. Dean, with Press TV, Tehran

    - First published February 18, 2004 -


    The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” Albert Einstein

    Philosophical investigations

    The Israeli Likuds are showing signs of stress. The world public is finally waking up to heed Einstein’s words and do something about evil Israel.

    The various AIPAC lobbies have not been able to terrify would-be boycotters into submission or have them jailed through the special laws they have been getting passed in country.

    But bad boy Bibi has decided it is now time to deploy Israel’s 2014 Samson option. It’s time to take the whole world down. He is calling us all anti-Semites, as virtually the whole moral world supports boycotting Israel. I am a bit perplexed on how he is going to arrange the logistics of stringing us all up as we number in the billions.


    MORE: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02...-anti-semites/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Name:  bibi949.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  35.7 KB

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    This is an especially-dangerous period the world has now entered...what with Fukushima, Chemtrails with HAARP, and continued unrest throughout the world, now Israel is looking more and more isolated. The EU are hostile to Zionist Israel and even America is waking up. The militant Zionists regime calling the shots - as usual in Israel, will no doubt be once again looking to do something to save their bacon. Another large Mossad false flag op might do the trick. Like a cornered grizzly bear, they are getting more likely to attack... something. Perhaps Lebanon, Syria or Iran; on a false-flag pretext, of course. Nobody should ever forget how dangerous their Samson Option threat really is. How many nukes do they deny having? Probably at least 100, some on their 3 German-built submarines.
    Last edited by Katz; February 22nd, 2014 at 09:56 PM.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Nobody should ever forget how dangerous their Samson Option threat really is. How many nukes do they deny having? Probably at least 100...
    Probably more like 2-300, but who's counting?

    Israeli premier Golda Meir twice stated that Israel was prepared to destroy
    ...the whole world with nuclear weapons if Israel ever faced military defeat.

    Samson Option - wiki has two entries -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sam...Foreign_Policy

    Last edited by zengrifter; February 22nd, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    posting from Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    13,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    This is an especially-dangerous period the world has now entered...what with Fukushima, Chemtrails with HAARP, and continued unrest throughout the world, now Israel is looking more and more isolated. The EU are hostile to Zionist Israel and even America is waking up. The militant Zionists regime calling the shots - as usual in Israel, will no doubt be once again looking to do something to save their bacon. Another large Mossad false flag op might do the trick. Like a cornered grizzly bear, they are getting more likely to attack... something. Perhaps Lebanon, Syria or Iran; on a false-flag pretext, of course. Nobody should ever forget how dangerous their Samson Option threat really is. How many nukes do they deny having? Probably at least 100, some on their 3 German-built submarines.
    You sound like you are afraid of Israel. What do you think we should do, drop a nuclear bomb on them? Who is crazy, Israel or you?
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

    “It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    You sound like you are afraid of Israel. What do you think we should do, drop a nuclear bomb on them? Who is crazy, Israel or you?
    The rest of the world I'm sure would love to help them (and the Palestinians), if only they would stop all that crazed Zionist supremacist nonsense. If they were to suddenly become conciliatory and started treating the Palestinians like human beings instead of sub-humans and returned the land to the 1947-48 agreements which Israel signed, that would help. Then there is the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Israel continues to refuse to sign (along with India, Pakistan and North Korea.) They would need to sign that treaty and allow UN inspectors into Dimona.

    Now we see Bibi playing his usual anti-Semite card which no longer works because he cried wolf too many times in the past. So Bibi needs to go, as well as the extreme right-wingers that make up the majority of the regime. Are any of these things likely to happen? I don't think so, but the Berlin Wall came down and nobody expected that either.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. And Finally, Comfort
    By Katz in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 10th, 2013, 07:52 AM
  2. Bibi Finally Gets It!
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM
  3. Alan Watts ☮ The Way of Waking Up - VIDEO
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 13th, 2012, 02:27 AM
  4. Waking From Sleep: The Causes of Higher States of Consciousness
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 19th, 2012, 02:09 PM
  5. Finally, a Practical Hovercar
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 1st, 2011, 02:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts