+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Spot A Psychopath (Video)

Default Psychopath? UK Might of Had a Job for You!

"Put the psychopaths in charge: Secret plans reveal bizarre ideas for who would run country in event of nuclear holocaust

"The National Archives has unveiled Exercise Regenerate, a 1982 Home Office plan to keep maintain order in Britain following the nightmarish scenario.

"Jane Hogg, a scientific officer in the Home Office who worked on the operation, advocated that a psychopath's logic, intelligence, ability to cope in a crisis and lack of morals would make them ideal leaders in the chaos that would ensue after the bomb.

"'It is... generally accepted that around one per cent of the population are psychopaths,' she wrote.

"'These are people who could be expected to show no psychological effects in the communities which have suffered the severest losses.

"'They are very good in crises, as they have no feelings for others, no moral code, and tend to be very intelligent and logical.

"'Pre-strike the only solution for these people is to contain them; post-strike, in the immediate aftermath, the formal authorities may well find it advantageous to recruit these people into their organisations as they could prove an exceptionally valuable resource.'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...holocaust.html

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Is there a test I can self-administer? zg

See also - Is Obama a Psychopath?
    Do you suspect yourself to be a psycho? I was talking with DDutton a few days ago and he said you had a split personality. Is this true?
    Last edited by aslan; November 1st, 2014 at 04:10 AM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Do you suspect yourself to be a psycho? I was talking with DDutton a few days ago and he said you had a split personality. Is this true?
    That's funny; Grifter has said the same about Dr Dutton.

What do you think radical Islamists see in the name Islam? "I Slam?" or maybe. "I Slay?"

Santa might see it more on the line of "I Sleigh."

I believe detractors of Islam might see, "Is Lame."

For peace loving Muslims, however, "Is Lamb" is more likely to come to mind.

For Muslim children, on the other hand, "Islam Am I," might fit the bill.Name:  samami.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  3.5 KB

Whatever Islam may mean to you, it's really just another religious belief system, interpreted by most who practice it as reverence toward God and good will to men and women everywhere.

We sure do bust their chops a lot these days, from Fox News to the mainstream media. True, there are damning things in the Koran, but most Muslims feel they have evolved away from their sometimes violent beginnings. I have a niece who converted to Islam and married a Muslim man. He says she's more Muslim than he. I know for a fact that she is non-violent, loving person. I hate it when people lump all Muslims together, as if, because of some of the words in the Koran, or because of the actions of a small percentage of Muslims, all Muslims must be evil and a threat to mankind. This kind of warped and unbalanced thinking could lead to a terrible genocide. Then we will know who the real evil ones are-- it will be us. I hope that wiser and cooler minds prevail.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Name:  offtopic.gif
Views: 14
Size:  1.5 KB Sorry, I don't know what brought that on.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    ....most Muslims feel they have evolved away from their sometimes violent beginnings.
    Just like most Jews and Christians, no?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Just like most Jews and Christians, no?
    What were Christianity's sometimes violent beginnings? The Holy Roman Empire (962 AD –1806 AD), if that is what you mean, did not come until many centuries after Christianity's beginnings, and at that, no violent behavior was based on the teachings of Christ who taught non-violence. Rather, any wrongful violence was based on man's distortion of what is plainly non-violent. But you may show me if you think I am living in a shell. Also, show it to the thousands of Christians who were martyred during its beginnings and who did not fight back but considered it an honor to die for Christ. I don't mind you trying to make a point, but please do not try to alter what history clearly records.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

+ Reply to Thread