+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Get some sleep N0rm

Default Get some sleep N0rm

I am done. I have accomplished what I set out to do. I will be bowing out on all AP forums and such.
    Norm has proven to me that I am right about him. He has been an easy nut to crack. I've played head games with a lot of APs out there for 19 years. I have never lost if I choose to battle it out.
    Norm your a fantastic numbers guy, the best at what you do. But the window you look out of vs the window I look out of are sooooooo very different. I'm tired of your types and your view of this country and the road you want to take me down. I am a conservative to the core, guns, god, freedom. Quit dictating to me, quit dictating on your site. I won't be last you will have to fight on your site.
    I hope I opened some eyes out there. It's a AP eat AP world out there. To all you wanna be AP's and counters, be careful what you wish for........
    Loose lips are sinking the AP world fast, especially for rookies.
    I had a nice conversation once with a man that wrote a couple of infamous books. He nicely told me to shut the fuck up and get out and hit the stores hard. You ain't making no money flapping your lips on forums. Thanks JG......
    I decided tonight to quit all forums because of one man. He just posted a reply on Norms site to the banning of ZG and NOID. His name is Ouchez, a great friend, a fantastic BJ player. He will give you the shirt off his back if needed. I saw pain and restraint in his post. He enjoys people and he needs to stay on the forums. This thing i have with Norm is making things difficult for him I believe.
    ZG thanks man!! It's been fun!!
    Gotta go!! There are tables to burn and rivers to canoe!!! It's been fun!!
    Take a deep breath Norm.......you can get a good nights sleep for a long long time......

Machinist
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    I had a nice conversation once with a man that wrote a couple of infamous books. He nicely told me to shut the fuck up and get out and hit the stores hard. You ain't making no money flapping your lips on forums. Thanks JG......
    You spoke with the peri-pedantic master-flapper himself? Is he red or blue?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default Blackjack The Forum | CV BJ Site Now For PAY $$$

Yeah, out of the goodness in his heart. (Uhhuh) He knew where he wanted to take his site. Good luck with that. It's the people that make a great site. Who in their right mind will pay 36$ a year for his drivel. It was all about the coin for the man behind the curtain. That site is soooo boring now.A better site to get far better info is apheat.net, at least Elijay isn't two faced about his intentions. Machinist
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 29th, 2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: title adjust
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Default somebody save this poor buzzard

good grief, i'm banned for life but if i wasn't i'd pay three bucks just to get on there and tell Buzzard to keep his contract for his store.
    hey Katz you are still good over there, tell this guy not to bet the farm.
    http://blackjacktheforum.com/showthr...l=1#post116208
    good grief he's got a wife and two kids, was able to save up 70 grand through his work and is gonna take all that and jump into the "great unknown" yoiks!!!!
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Fr0g, you got banned for life!? WTF? What on earth was yur heinous sin?

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    good grief, i'm banned for life but if i wasn't i'd pay three bucks just to get on there and tell Buzzard to keep his contract for his store.
    hey Katz you are still good over there, tell this guy not to bet the farm.
    http://blackjacktheforum.com/showthr...l=1#post116208
    good grief he's got a wife and two kids, was able to save up 70 grand through his work and is gonna take all that and jump into the "great unknown" yoiks!!!!
    Yoiks all right. Here is what a buzzard is in today's lingo...

1.Buzzard
    buhz-erd n. originates in Elgin, IL.

a contemptible white trash plastic Graphix bong smoker. Duplex or trailer dweller. A person with feathered hair, tight stone washed jeans with oil stained white T's. Some still carry combs in their back pockets and most are known to indulge in Marlboro Reds.

Can be seen with a buddy leaning over muscle car engines with a 30 pack of Old Style either after work as the sun goes down or on sweltering weekend afternoons.

Do not attempt to battle a buzzard because there is always another one lurking behind a dumpster waiting for a cheap shot. Buzzards are known to carry knives, chains and/or brass-knuckles.

Lack of teeth is fairly common in a buzzard due to meth-amphetamine use or due to perpetual knuckle-sandwiches.

The only thing more dangerous than a buzzard is the pregnant wife of a buzzard. When a woman is of buzzard her behavior is unpredictable and erratic.

The only things that can be used to calm a buzzard are: low-grade marijuana, Penthouse backorders from the 80's, Boones Farm wine and the lulling tunes of Sammy Hagar.

"That buzzard stole my carburetor."

"That buzzard suckerpunched me outside Danny's pizza."

"You're turning into a fucking chainsmoking buzzard!"

"You're moving to South Elgin? Are you trying to get in tune with buzzard culture?"

3.Buzzards
    Referring to a hopeless situation. Such as when a buzzard appears when something is dying.
    "We are behind by 25 points in the fourth quarter...This game is buzzards"

More on Buzzards: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buzzard
    Last edited by Katz; October 31st, 2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Buzzard circling

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Fr0g, you got banned for life!? WTF? What on earth was yur heinous sin?
    uhmm, not sure, no way of knowing as i can't log on, lol.
    but, it's ok, don't really want to go back on anyway, excepting maybe i'd give buzzard my two cents on his plan, sorta thing.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

It was your constant advocacy of something called Fuzzy Count.
    It was too fuzzy to sim on QFIT CV sim software.

it's ok, don't really want to go back on anyway, excepting maybe i'd give buzzard my two cents on his plan, sorta thing.
    Someone should invite the Buzzard over here!
    Last edited by zengrifter; December 3rd, 2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: removed 'nw'
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Someone should invite the Buzzard over here!
    Hey wait, we already got plenty here... yoiks!

Name:  buzzaeds65.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  22.3 KB
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 29th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

Those are not buzzards, mate. Those are condors.

but, it's ok, don't really want to go back on anyway, excepting maybe i'd give buzzard my two cents on his plan, sorta thing.
    Hey Sage, can you tell the diff between a condor, a vulture, a buzzard and an emu?... because I can't. I looked around over there and couldn't find nary a trace of one SageFr0g ever bein banned. Could you have dreamed it or sumthin?

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I looked around over there and couldn't find nary a trace of one SageFr0g ever bein banned.
    Yeah, it seemed unlikely to me that sagefr0g would do anything justifying a lifetime ban. Looked at his profile and his undertitle says "Closed", not "Banned", whatever that means.

Wouldn't need to pay the $3, the Buzzard thread is in the free section. Want me to ask Norm to reinstate your account?

Quote Originally Posted by Canceler View Post
    Yeah, it seemed unlikely to me that sagefr0g would do anything justifying a lifetime ban. Looked at his profile and his undertitle says "Closed", not "Banned", whatever that means.

Wouldn't need to pay the $3, the Buzzard thread is in the free section. Want me to ask Norm to reinstate your account?
    Ask him to reinstate Sage and ZG and also give them lifetime comps to the paid sections.

Cancel meister, how are the paid sections there doing so far?
    Does it seem to be working out, or too much resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Ask him to reinstate Sage and ZG and also give them lifetime comps to the paid sections.
    Getting sagefr0g activated seems possible, the rest is highly unlikely!

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Cancel meister, how are the paid sections there doing so far?
    Does it seem to be working out, or too much resistance?
    Beats me, I'm not a paid member.

Quote Originally Posted by Canceler View Post
    Getting sagefr0g activated seems possible, the rest is highly unlikely!
    Getting ZG reinstated shouldn't be difficult, it was really just a misunderstanding.
    So, yes, start with Sage, but let us know here what happens.

+ Reply to Thread