+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Norm and (ZG) have a clash of personality, and he has stated that pretty much in the last 48 hours.
    "What we have is a failure to communicate."

Last edited by DDutton; April 16th, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

FROM PM: I really don't know whether he can eves drop on PM? Can he? I'm willing to bet yes.
    FROM PM: Maybe an explanation to the world of what norm can do on his site and how unsafe it is?I'm sure word will spread fast if someone would give a small seminar on the unsafe ness of the "humble servant behind the curtains" site.
    No seminar necessary, read vBulletin thread -
    Last edited by zengrifter; July 11th, 2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: fix link again, for 5th time
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default "Tor Users Are Now Blocked" ...

Shot taken using Tor 5 min ago.

He keeps blocking my IPs, 3 or 4 already ... only have 250,000 left.

But now the suggestions forum is locked down -> (is there a secret knock?)

“Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

I don't know about secret knocks or handshakes, but google still can't get it right -

(taken today @ 3:15 PST) - - click here, anyone else still see it? https://www.google.com/search?q=www....cktheforum.com

Last edited by DDutton; April 16th, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

A control freak losing control. I wonder if he is in his spiderhole like Saddam was?
    No politics, no religion, no 2nd ammendment, if you have conservative thoughts your not welcome in his kingdom.
    The kings word is the only word.
    He backed down WRX on a great discussion a while back. WRX graciously stepped aside.
    BJAvenger is on thin ice for speaking his mind. The Sagefrog has even been asking questions of what exactly
    Can be dicussed in what contexts. Ouchez is keeping his cool as only he can do, but I assure you he wants
    To speak his mind.
    Katweezel is even fairly quiet.
    And controversial ZG, well he is what he is.....good luck NORM...you will need it.
    Norm, your life as I see it has been numbers, people are not numbers to be shuffled around at your will.
    We cannot be simmed. You sir are trying to run your site as a dictator, real AP's will not bow to that.
    I wonder to this day how much BJ he has really played or does play now.
    All huff and puff?

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    Katweezel is even fairly quiet.

Mac
    Hey Mac, I resemble that. I added my two bits but it was deleted. (Below is the deleted post, before it got deleted.) It seems I, too, am skating on thin ice for exposing the hypocrisy of the Christian Warrior, Three... I mean Shred. Note his usual nauseating suck-up to Norm.

(Three speaking) Stoned, Norm has avoided the problems that may have lead to the closure of the old site by his no politics or religion policy. I am sure almost everyone likes and supports the change. There are plenty of places for such convo. ZG has a website devoted to fringe thought. Visit sometime you probably won't after there while. It is full of trolls and haters. Not much useful going on there. Most of the posters with lots of posts are justhr trying to do harm and flame people. The moderator does nothing to stop it.
    Good work Norm.
    (end of Three speak.)
    -----------
    Your opinion on the ZZ is... just your opinion. When you frequented the ZZ (under the name 'Shred'), you managed 898 posts @ 1.27 posts per day; joined May 11, 2011; last activity Nov 21, 2012. You had a firm agenda then, contra to the quotes from the likes of Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens and others; (which you never liked). Thus you continue to use labels here, such as haters. Your unmistakeable style and unique grammar errors are evident in all those 898 ZZ posts for posterity. You never miss an opportunity to deride the ZZ, I note, which is disappointing, seeing as some people from here are still regular visitors over there.
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Hey Mac, I resemble that. I added my two bits but it was deleted. (Below is the deleted post, before it got deleted.) It seems I, too, am skating on thin ice for exposing the hypocrisy of the Christian Warrior, Three... I mean Shred. Note his usual nauseating suck-up to Norm.
    That "zzone Shred is Tthree" is only your theory based on subtle hints, but I feel like you are unfairly outing someone (if it were true). Is it outing if you expose one community ID to be another? Besides, this doesn't even sound like her -> http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...309#post197309

A control freak losing control. No politics, no religion, no 2nd ammendment ...
    ... no Bitcoin, no Kim Dotcom, no silver-gold, no copyright infringement, no ETs ... but c'mon, its an AP board, that stuff has no place, right? It only leads to squabbles.

He backed down WRX on a great discussion a while back. WRX graciously stepped aside. BJAvenger is on thin ice for speaking his mind. The Sagefrog has even been asking questions of what exactly Can be dicussed in what contexts. Ouchez is keeping his cool as only he can do, but I assure you he wants To speak his mind. Katweezel is even fairly quiet. And controversial ZG, well he is what he is.....
    A bunch of crackpots who debase the quality and purity of the really meaningful AP discussion.

I wonder to this day how much BJ he has really played or does play now.
    Irrelevant - Norm is first and foremost a theorist and a software developer who's real value is in the lab.

Speaking of Sage, this is one of my three bans and the posts were busted, Sage asking Norm on 4.5 --

Last edited by zengrifter; April 17th, 2013 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    That "zzone Shred is Tthree" is only your theory based on subtle hints, but I feel like you are unfairly outing someone (if it were true). Is it outing if you expose one community ID to be another? Besides, this doesn't even sound like her -> http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...309#post197309

Three/Shred/He/She/It deserves it. Labeling ZZ posters who expose fraud and who go after the truth as a bunch of haters is beyond the pale.
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Labeling ZZ posters who expose fraud and who go after the truth as a bunch of haters is beyond the pale.
    Personally, I think that you are a little over-zealous when you go after the basis of Christianity. ZG was less zealous when he would attempt to expose the "crimes" of Israel, and look what fury that generated. But anytime someone tars a whole community as "haters" is unfair and unkind. especially when its done behind closed doors.

By the way, we note that Norm also has in excess of 780 zen zone posts (spanning 7 years), about the same number as (allegedly) Tthree.

And you thought I was wrong about him!
    I still do - I feel guilty having this much fun at the expense of his blood pressure. I have always liked Norm ...
    ... if only he hadn't instituted his BJTF mystery-running-growing list of things that can't be discussed. And he's incredibly judgmental:
    --> "Kim Dotcom is a criminal!" - "Bitcoin is a scam!" - "TOR is a hacker network of spammers!" - "Anti-government is insanity!"
    ... and especially his cheap shots leveled at moi's prison stint, doesn't he know after all these years how sensitive I am? zg
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 17th, 2013 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    He keeps blocking my IPs, 3 or 4 already ... only have 250,000 left.

But now the suggestions forum is locked down -> (is there a secret knock?)

the suggestions forum is not available unless you log on.
    so i guess Norm wants the information in it to be private.
    i posted in that forum either before it was made private or after, i'm not sure.
    my post was meant to point out that those who may question the motives of the site may just be AP's doing due diligence, just as Norm pointed out in the link below, sorta thing.
    http://blackjacktheforum.com/showthr...ll=1#post38502

also thank you zg for your help.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    so i guess Norm wants the information in it to be private.
    i posted in that forum either before it was made private or after, i'm not sure.
    my post was meant to point out that those who may question the motives of the site may just be AP's doing due diligence, just as Norm pointed out in the link below, sorta thing.
    http://blackjacktheforum.com/showthr...ll=1#post38502

also thank you zg for your help.
    Thank YOU. (its what we do)

BJTF has really beefed up its TOR prophylactic - I had to use 3 IPs before I got in, down to just 249,993 left.

WHITE BOY: How did this site turn into this.... I used to really like it here, Now it feels like a high school. Sad really.
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 17th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    Working on that.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    "What we have is a failure to communicate."
    Good catch DD. Big fan of Norm ... err Strother Martin here.

"Newman stars in the title role as Luke, a prisoner in a Florida prison camp who refuses to submit to the system."

+ Reply to Thread