+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    This must have come from talk in the threads about forming card counting teams. I know I never took you or anyone else up on such a proposition, nor do I know whether you ever teamed up with anyone; some members did team up I believe. But even if teams were formed, I don't understand the part about voodoo-psychic gambling methods. I know you've proposed the feasibility of some such methods before, but I have never heard of you actually trying to employ them, except maybe on a personal experimental basis. As far as I know, you stick to strict card counting principles when serious money is involved. Have I got it right so far?
    Yes.
    Norm was/is quite dastardly.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Yes.
    Damn! He's human? Who'da thought? There are people on this site who think I am dastardly. I have met the enemy and he is me. If you get my drift.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Yes.
    I have a possible explanation of the dastard. In Zionist Spielberg's movie promoting the Holocaust, he found a lying woman and he used her dramatically to illustrate the points he wanted illustrated. See the expose here:

http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...of-the-Big-Lie

She said she was being herded off to the gas chamber with lots of other unfortunate Jews when she swallowed some diamonds she had in her hand. One she still has, and shows it to the camera. It's a tiny violin embedded with diamonds. It's obvious that thing would have great difficulty passing through anybody's gutz, without the painful passage through the human ass hole. LIAR. LOL.

By some miracle, she found herself stuck in the door and a Nazi yanked her out and she ran away and hid somewhere, thus escaping the gas chamber. Later, she kept crapping out the diamonds and re-swallowing them. Spielberg swallowed all that crap too, apparently. LOL. Now for the point...

She wrote a book wherein she admitted she dreamed all that! But she was convinced her dream was true... (even after she was exposed as a liar on many counts.)

There is another liar Spielberg took advantage of as well. This one admits his imagination got the better of him and his imaginations became true to him. Years went by and he 'woke up' and felt better about 'setting the record straight'.

So there we have a possible explanation for M0rm the dastard. Maybe he dreamed shit about zg and really thought it was true, or maybe his fervent imagination convinced his tenuous grip on reality to believe his imagined zg shit. But wait, there are obviously more explanations. At the moment, Spielberg would love M0rm.

Last edited by Katz; November 5th, 2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: A violin is stuck in my arse hole

Damn! He's human? Who'da thought?
    Yes, completely understand, not unsympathetic.

There are people on this site who think I am dastardly. I have met the enemy and he is me. If you get my drift.
    Absolutely. Forsooth, Monsignor.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

It looks like its all about being banned. It's the banned versus the banner. All the character assassinations that are occurring seem to be an expression of this. That's what it appears looking dispassionately from the outside in, anyway.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Default Z-Man

If one of the people here who got the message wants to corroborate my claim, fine ...
    ... but suffice to say that it was exactly as I stated with no basis whatsoever:

a) "ZG was ripping off newbies at my site, taking their BRs and losing their money using his voodoo-psychic gambling methods."
    b) "Ken Smith had the very same problem with ZG."
    Yes, this is true, a mad man, mormon, so stated it to me.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

What newbies? If players were really ripped off by ZG, why aren't we hearing it from them instead of Norm?

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    What newbies? If players were really ripped off by ZG, why aren't we hearing it from them instead of Norm?
    We need to put N0rm in the Zen Zone witness box and require him (under penalty of barbed wire whiplash for failure to comply and remaining silent) to answer numerous questions. He may have Lady Tthree as his counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    We need to put N0rm in the Zen Zone witness box and require him (under penalty of barbed wire whiplash for failure to comply and remaining silent) to answer numerous questions. He may have Lady Tthree as his counsel.
    I did not expect the Spanish Inquisition!

Did someone say, "Inquisition?"

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zengrifter; November 5th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    Here is another confirmation of Norm's alleged defamation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Katz
    From Norm to me on 4/8/14 ...

"Marcus was PMing newbies, offering to show them the ropes by playing with their funds, and then losing their bankrolls using his “strategy”
    – that is, psi and intuition. He was trying to turn BJTF into another ZZ and causing harm to members.
    He never posted about BJ anyhow."

What he says, Is there the slightest of truth in any of what he says?
    My response to Katz at the time was similar to AutoMonk's logic:
    If it were true how did it not become public discourse with victims coming forth? ...
    ... other than possibly they were so rightly embarrassed?

Default Z

Commensals, eh? Good Scrabble word

At least Ken was fair enough to leave your prolific contribution to the BJINFO community intact. Morman Wattengerber deleted my
    entire contribution to his brand-hijacking forum (I was #2 in barely 5mos) and then tells people that I "never posted about BJ."
    Yes, moron is one sick MOFU!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

At least Ken was fair enough to leave your prolific contribution to the BJINFO community intact. Morman Wattengerber deleted my entire contribution to his brand-hijacking forum (I was #2 in barely 5mos) and then tells people that I "never posted about BJ."
    For posterity --

Norm Wattenberger: "I had to ban Marcus from my forum because he was PMing the newbies and arranging to gamble with their BRs, and then losing their money using psychic gambling methods. Ken Smith had the same problem with Marcus at BJINFO. I had to protect my members Besides, Marcus never posted anything about blackjack anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    For posterity --

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    For posterity --
    Code:
     Norm Wattenberger: "I had to ban Marcus from my forum because he was PMing the newbies and arranging to gamble with their BRs, and then losing their money using psychic gambling methods. Ken Smith had the same problem with Marcus at BJINFO. I had to protect my members Besides, Marcus never posted anything about blackjack anyway."
    Thinking about this: how did Norm or Ken know this was true, unless they were at the table and saw it happen? And if it did happen, why are we hearing it from them and not the person it happened to?

A person who had a BR and no AP knowledge wouldn't know if ZG was using psychic methods or mathematical methods, and a person with a BR and AP knowledge wouldn't need to give his BR to ZG to play. Therefore by logic alone the allegation seems implausible.

Well he doesn't read PMs either....
    And he is a godly man......would never lie.
    Also he doesn't like black ho's pissing on him....hmmmmmm
    I'm sure there is more but can't think of anything now.....
    Anyone?

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

+ Reply to Thread