+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

Default Graph

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Shed = Tthree = Lady Tthree, one of Zzone's most prolific posters (along with you-know-who)...

I have called out tthree on norms site for the lie he told about coming to this site, he has removed his hate filled rant and says he did it out of honor and manliness, I have just told him that the real reason was to cover his bald faced lie.

Please make sure this graph remains for some time as I have pointed to it to show his lying ways and lack of credibility, so very evident now.

It is amazing, the two people, Norm and TThree, that rant on and on about this "hate Filled" site are the two people that have shown more hate than anyone I have known on the sites, and in reality Norm shows the most hate hands down, but tthree is the biggest bully, pilling on his specialty. But, I do wish them both well, as I do have an abundance of love in my heart

CP Ouchez
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

For posterity --

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Tthree aka Shred (+800 posts here on the ZZ for posterity) is notorious for her exaggerations and boastful brags.
    She was once the resident know-it-all here, until her jig was up. Then she moved on to bigger and better (noob) marks.
    -----
    Quote Originally Posted by Katweezel View Post
    Would Shad agree?
    Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    Does he ever agree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    When his lips are firmly pressed against Qfit's butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Oy vey mashugana! Where have your lips been of late, M'Lady?
    Last edited by DDutton; October 22nd, 2014 at 01:22 AM.

Just for the record, Tthree/Shred posted 899 times here, last authentic post made: 11/20/12 where she chastizes Brother Katsowhacky for his religious intolerance.
    Last edited by DDutton; October 22nd, 2014 at 01:32 AM.

Just for the record, Tthree/Shred posted 899 times here, last authentic post made: 11/20/12 where she chastizes Brother Katsowhacky for his religious intolerance.
    Hey, I resemble that...

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Thanks Katz,

As to Shred, (TThree), you should read the post he just placed on the other site, total hatred for this site and ZG and he made a very aggressive and hateful attack on me, makes good reading, and very poetic, and very pathetic. Of course he states he only came to this site a very few times 3 years ago, hated what he saw and left,,,that is not what I recall! LOL!! He did in another post thereafter seem to make amends with me after his attack, but not with this site. Strange goings on. Some just have to let it go.

Best,

CP
    Tthree (known as Shred on the Zen Zone where he has over 800 posts for Internet posterity LOL ) finally found his niche by sucking up M0rman's, where noobs might be impressed with his copious bullshit and his knack of pretending he knows it all... as in, ask me coz I know it all.

Shred/Tthree's 800+ posts can be viewed by any visitor here, simply by clicking on community and scrolling to Shred. Two or three readings of his dribble should be more than enuff... forever. Those who are familiar with Three's style, will immediately recognize the same unmistakable junk. Oh hai, Shred; can you still speak fluent Hebrew? LOL.
    Last edited by Katz; October 22nd, 2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Knowall suck

Default Bjarg

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarg View Post
    Im very surprised by this turn of events my friend since I cant think of anyone that adds more value to that board than you.
    You treat everybody with the utmost respect, you seem to be always willing to chip in and help others with what I think can be considered EXPERT ADVICE.
    I realize Norm might be bothered by somebody that participates from this board (I was also approached some time ago for doing so), but I never thought he would have problems with somebody like you.
    I hope for the sake of everybody there that you are not moderated or censored in any way.
    I respect Norm and dont wish to have any problems with him anymore (or with anybody for that matter).
    But I also respect ZG and others that post here so I will not stop participating from this board.

Thank you!

Be strong, do not let anyone self censor your speech or actions.

Best
    CP-Ouchez
    Last edited by creeping panther; October 23rd, 2014 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Thank you!

Be strong, do not anyone self censor your speech or actions.

Best
    CP-Ouchez
    wow CP you know i self banned myself from the normal site, how's that for self censor of speech or actions? just knew i'd eventually get my tits in the ringer over there sooner or later, lol. not so much a problem on this site, lmao. zg may be a bad boy like they say over on the normal site but hey, he pretty much payed the price, time to let up on the guy, let bygones be bygones, everyone deserves another chance. and who really knows or wants to judge, dude may not really be what others want to rack him up to be, sorta thing. lot of wild yack on this site far as i'm concerned but i don't discern the hate crime sorta drift that the finger pointers over on the normal site seem to believe is prevalent.
    but anyway just me maybe, but the internet is a goofy place far as interpersonal relations goes. put us all in a restaurant, bar, out in the woods or maybe a fishing boat and we'd all be having a grand ole time, is my guess.
    anyway just thought i'd touch base with yah over this.
    also, a chance to let yah take a look at my new cat, Blackie. (politically incorrect name i guess, but i've had loads of black friends and i'm sure they wouldn't fault me for the name.) anyway a real panther, ehh?Name:  blackie.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  34.1 KB
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Tthree (known as Shred on the Zen Zone where he has over 800 posts for Internet posterity LOL ) finally found his niche by sucking up M0rman's, where noobs might be impressed with his copious bullshit and his knack of pretending he knows it all... as in, ask me coz I know it all.

Shred/Tthree's 800+ posts can be viewed by any visitor here, simply by clicking on community and scrolling to Shred.
    Incorrect: Shred ID was renamed 'Lady Tthree' sometime ago, for posterity.

Incorrect: Shred ID was renamed 'Lady Tthree' sometime ago, for posterity.
    Good. That's what mods are for. Thank you. Whoever said Mods were worse than useless? ... since a dude called ICuntAndTrack polished his jackboots.

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    wow CP you know i self banned myself from the normal site, how's that for self censor of speech or actions? just knew i'd eventually get my tits in the ringer over there sooner or later, lol. not so much a problem on this site, lmao. zg may be a bad boy like they say over on the normal site but hey, he pretty much payed the price, time to let up on the guy, let bygones be bygones, everyone deserves another chance. and who really knows or wants to judge, dude may not really be what others want to rack him up to be, sorta thing. lot of wild yack on this site far as i'm concerned but i don't discern the hate crime sorta drift that the finger pointers over on the normal site seem to believe is prevalent.
    but anyway just me maybe, but the internet is a goofy place far as interpersonal relations goes. put us all in a restaurant, bar, out in the woods or maybe a fishing boat and we'd all be having a grand ole time, is my guess.
    anyway just thought i'd touch base with yah over this.
    also, a chance to let yah take a look at my new cat, Blackie. (politically incorrect name i guess, but i've had loads of black friends and i'm sure they wouldn't fault me for the name.) anyway a real panther, ehh?Attachment 28299
    Looks like my Mother-in-Law's Muffin, affectionately called Muffy and Murphy. Both are passed now. That cat, if you can call it that, was as close to the wild, and I mean wild, as you can get. If you were to take a nap in an easy chair and your arm happened to dangle over the side, well... you get the idea. Never trust a cat named Muffin, I always say. He's the only cat I ever met who would not let you walk down the hallway if he happened to get there first. I mean, you could try if you wanted, but those claws were sharp, and those teeth looked pretty dangerous, too. I think I mentioned old Murph to you once before. Blackie's a great name. Muffin may be politically correct, but it's the Amityville horror. I like Blackie!
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

Good. That's what mods are for. Thank you. Whoever said Mods were worse than useless? ... since a dude called ICuntAndTrack polished his jackboots.
    That guy? What is he selling these days?

where noobs might be impressed with his copious bullshit and his knack of pretending he knows it all...
    Right on! Only noobs can be impressed! The man talks through both ends like a politician. He used to label himself a math guy, but you seldom see him use math in his posts. It's mostly sims! And he used to make fun of sim guys before he joined the N site. Credibility? Any real smart man will not invest so much effort in a super complex count without even knowing its worth!

Here's what T3 said in answering someone's question:

"It has made me a retirement fund. Buying stuff with profits is for a very large BR. I have taken all my initial investment out of my BR and only take money out for car repairs and trip expenses."

If the guy really makes that much money with his super complex system, why can't he afford a new enough car that does not need repair?

Default Icnt

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    That guy? What is he selling these days?

Who the FU## is, was, that jack off, really???

CP

Dam cats!

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

+ Reply to Thread