+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post

Ps - I saw what you PM'd about me to Sage.
    lma0, shame on you zg!
    geesh, you could of at least left the PM for moi to read.
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Here we go, Ron Paul versus Bernie Sanders.
    Hey he started this crap on bjinfo.......then he became god on his site. I guess the curtain he is hiding behind is but a thin veil now. People are paying attention to the man behind the curtain. Well at least he doesn't want certain people seeing the man behind the curtain. He is trying to lead a double life, one is within his professional financial circle of peeps. The other is his BJ site. He doesn't want the money guys on Wall Street he is so used to associating with, seeing the underground world of AP that he associates with also. I can understand his dilemma.
    There are more people out there than me that have a dim view of him. If he could just stop from reading the zone, but narcissists aren't capable I believe.
    It's amazing he continues to keep the chatter up about this site.....lol

Mac
    Last edited by Machinist; July 10th, 2013 at 11:07 PM.
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Can't trust anyone anymore anywheres...good lord!!
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

And then there's Santa Claus and the NSA as well.
    Ps - I saw what you PM'd about me to Sage.
    This is in clear violation of er... sumthin. Didn't you take a sacred vow on the koran to not divulge any sources of information; so help you Allah? AND there was a pledge from you, I believe, to STOP THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT INSANITY. Well, now you may expect a visit from vBulletin as well as from this old dude below. You can forget Jeebus, he can't help. He died 2000 years ago.

Name:  dick fuck.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  32.9 KB
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    lma0, shame on you zg!
    geesh, you could of at least left the PM for moi to read.
    I only deleted it to protect you.
    I only read the PMs to protect the community. I am Zzone's humble protector.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

No seminar necessary, read vBulletin thread -
    Strange. I have needed to reset the above link 5x now ...
    ... like someone else has secret mod access here and doesn't want this followed? (ZZ CT of the day)
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

I'm so confused of where to post stuff....thanks for keeping my life in order. I need that, yeah I need you zg, please please lead me , I can't think for myself.
    Maybe I need a vacation to Colorado for some R and R. Rocky mountain national park is nice, maybe a horse trail ride.
    All the accusations being thrown around by that mean man from New York. All he writes are half truths of the situations involved. I just speak the truth.......
    Again I ask this is a conspiracy site, ? No?
    Now That Ellijay guy is trolling this site looking for info. Maybe he will actually sign up here and we can have a little chitchat?

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    Again I ask this is a conspiracy site, ? No?
    Now That Ellijay guy is trolling this site looking for info. Maybe he will actually sign up here and we can have a little chitchat?
    Yes. We never met a conspiracy we didn't like.
    You are now on Professor Jacobson's radar.

Maybe I need a vacation to Colorado for some R and R. Rocky mountain national park is nice, maybe a horse trail ride.
    I recommend the psychedelic cactus juice.

All the accusations being thrown around by that mean man from New York. All he writes are half truths ....
    ... EXCEPT when it comes to BJ strategies and sims, he can be trusted IMPLICITLY.

I only deleted it to protect you.
    I only read the PMs to protect the community. I am Zzone's humble protector.
    You may tell that to 12 good men/women and true. Gud luck.
    Dogma schmogma

I recommend the psychedelic cactus juice.
    Is that the San Pedro cactus?
    Dogma schmogma

No seminar necessary, read vBulletin thread -
    Its a free plugin, ZG. Did you already install it?
    What vB owner wouldn't install it? In fact, the NSA will soon require that all vB owners install it!

--------
    Read PMs (PM Management Suite Lite)
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This hack can only be used by Super Administrators.
    What Does This Hack Do?
    This version is a major update (a virtual re-write, there is very little original code left) of Dream's Read PMs hack v0.7. Permission for me to release this hack is shown here, and blessings are given by Dream here.
    This hack will allow you as a Super Administrator to read your member's private messages.
    Please, lets not get into a discussion in this support thread about the suitability of this hack and invading privacy etc, (I have seen this happen in other threads, so, I am pre-empting people before it starts). If you have a moral objection to this hack, please don't comment on it, just don't install it, it is as simple as that. This hack is here for people who want to use it, I have no opinion about it one way or the other.

read more and download: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=209344

Norm says: "I removed the Bitcoin threads because we had a person on the site that believes in using such instruments for illegal purposes. He claims the purposes are legal, ignoring the fact that other people saying this have been convicted. As he is gone, I won’t delete this thread. However, Bitcoins appear to me to have all the hallmarks of a Ponzi scheme.
    Does this sound like a ponzi, Norm?

http://www.banktech.com/payments-car...coin/240156480
    http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/02/cal...-of-a-bitcoin/
    http://www.coindesk.com/draper-entre...n-in-bitcoins/
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/910858fa-d...de.html#slide0
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/10/tech...aby/index.html

Normisms: "Bitcoin is a ponzi!" "TOR is a hackers' network" "kim Dotcom is a criminal!" "Anti-government is insanity"
    Judge rules - Bitcoin NOT a Ponzi -

U.S. District Court Judge Amos L. Mazzant ruled Monday that the virtual currency constituted a real-life form of currency in the case against Trendon T. Shavers, whom the SEC accuses of running a Bitcoin-inspired Ponzi scheme.

Shavers, the founder and operator of Bitcoin Savings and Trust, raised at least 700,000 Bitcoin in investments, with promises of 7 percent weekly interest in 2011 and 2012, according to the SEC.

However, according to the SEC, Shaver was running a Ponzi scheme in which he used Bitcoin from his new investors to cover interest payments and withdrawals on outstanding investments, to trade in his own personal account, and to pay off his own personal expenses. At that time, his Bitcoin investments were worth $4.5 million. Today, they're worth more than $60 million.

more-
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...l-judge-rules/

Could it be true? It was no BJINFO during my short stay at BJTF Norm's (as opposed to Arnold's) BJ Forum, but OY VEY!

NAME WITHHELD 8.17.13: The current debate on Norm is about which count is better. The responses from the 'experts' are all incredibly dry and lifeless. This is basically what that BJ website has become. It is a soul-less place where endless math and sims are discussed ad boringnum. It's so sterile, the main reason being that discussion is strictly limited to a very narrow band of subjects titled 'card counting.' Hence you get various 'experts' trying to outdo other 'experts' and huge-ego-prove they are smarter than the others. The point is lost. What is the point? ... The point is that since you were exiled, that site has quickly become a yawnfest of mind-numbing 'expert' opinion on just one subject. And woe betide anyone else who steps outta line!
    There is a place for endless math and sims ... ever hear of Richard Reid and his BJMath.com? (deader than Zzone!)

+ Reply to Thread