+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

The Grifters are coming; and they will Grift...

Name:  TheGrifters-1-195x300.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  23.5 KB
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post

I wrote a cute piece at the LV tribune in 2005 that seems relevant --
    -----------------
    My Point of View

'Political Paranoia' = Mental Disorder?

Marcus K. Dalton - Managing Editor
    Las Vegas Tribune |January 7, 2005

(Editor's note: At press time Mr. Larraz had taken ill and Tribune's Managing Editor fills in for him here. Readers are advised that Mr. Dalton is not to be taken seriously because he is just paranoid.)
    Here's something very relevant IMO and possibly revealing only because Norm likes to say: "I have an anti-authoritarian streak, myself ..." > Well, here - from Disinfo.com (talk about timing!) it really covers some ground that may strike to the core of what has happened here (or there, more accurately), maybe.

What makes Norman tick (and ticked off) >>

Why Anti-Authoritarians Are Diagnosed as Mentally Ill

Psychologist Bruce Levine shares his thoughts on why people with anti-authoritarian tendencies are at risk for being diagnosed as mentally ill. Good reading, especially if you’ve been told you have a “bad attitude” or “have a problem with authority figures”.
    Gaining acceptance into graduate school or medical school and achieving a PhD or MD and becoming a psychologist or psychiatrist means jumping through many hoops, all of which require much behavioral and attentional compliance to authorities, even to those authorities that one lacks respect for. The selection and socialization of mental health professionals tends to breed out many anti-authoritarians. Having steered the higher-education terrain for a decade of my life, I know that degrees and credentials are primarily badges of compliance. Those with extended schooling have lived for many years in a world where one routinely conforms to the demands of authorities. Thus for many MDs and PhDs, people different from them who reject this attentional and behavioral compliance appear to be from another world—a diagnosable one.

I have found that most psychologists, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals are not only extraordinarily compliant with authorities but also unaware of the magnitude of their obedience. And it also has become clear to me that the anti-authoritarianism of their patients creates enormous anxiety for these professionals, and their anxiety fuels diagnoses and treatments.

MORE-
    http://www.madinamerica.com/2012/02/why-anti-authoritarians-are-diagnosed-as-mentally-ill/
    Last edited by zengrifter; May 12th, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Originally Posted by Diver
    One of the political strategists from that campaign, Kevn Phillips, said of the Southern Strategy in a NYT interview in 1970, "From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that... but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."
    ---------------------------
    (From QFIT) I believe the interview was by James Boyd. Certainly no flaming liberal. He co-wrote Jack Anderson's Conefessions of a Muckraker. Interestingly, one of Anderson's staff members was Brit Hume. Now managing editor of Fox News.
    ===============================
    Last edited by zengrifter; May 14th, 2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: formatting
    Dogma schmogma

You got me all excited that finally politika was being held at BJTF ... then I realized that it was actually here.
    No politika at BJTF. Thank you for your cooperation.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

You got me all excited that finally politika was being held at BJTF ... then I realized that it was -actually here.
    No politika at BJTF. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Ur welcome. But on the other hand, here are a few of the reasons why Western culture/society/economy seems to be in decline...

911 (CIA/Mossad/Neocons/Illuminati/Zionists), (Illegal) Fed Reserve, Israeli Lobby/AIPAC, SubPrime, Government Money Printing, Second Amendment, Greed is Good, Waste The Environment For Profit, Enron, Guantanamo Bay, Waterboarding, Homeland Security/FBI/CIA, Ongoing Attempted World Domination by Islam/The US Empire/and many of those already mentioned above, Pedophile priests, US Empire bases spread world-wide... and those are for starters.
    Dogma schmogma

My culture is fine. Turn off the fucking tv. Grow a garden. Raise animals. Have fun shooting your guns. Ride motorcycles. Go fishing. Own land. Don't tell me and force me to live my life in a certain way. Fuck you liberal bastards.
    I can take care of myself. Screw the cities, what filth. The western civilization decline is in the cities.
    Yep as the population grows we are becoming one big clusterfuck. On and on and on it goes.

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    as the population grows we are becoming one big clusterfuck
    Overpopulation is a hoax-myth to support de-population agendas, Mr. Mac.

What is this? Norman Norm Wattenberger says "Google made a mistake" say what? --

Remember, it was not a fluke or accident that he ranks better than the 'real' blackjack forum. But now I'm the blackhat seo guy?

Again, Norman, Google didn't make the problem, you did by incorrectly using the htaccess and 301s. And now your ranking is dropping? Can ONLY be because of all the "duplicate content" you inadvertently created using multiple domains with SSL warnings.

Okay, the NOW, are we there yet? zg

Ps - Google is still confused.

Norman Wattenberger changed his Googly problem site above. Now it says "... to fix a problem with a STALKER, look -
    http://www.normanwattenberger.com/

I am troubled that even though his "Googly" problem was older than this discussion, he might mean us/me is the stalker.
    He may be now making a case that we are cyber-stalking him because we are discussing him.

Apparently its okay in his book to discuss and exaggerate about moi at his forum and make false accusations and imply nefarious deeds like hacking and blackhat and "insane behavior", but now I am stalking him by us discussing his nuances at this site?

We may be headed to court and he will claim that I am stalking him and maliciously stealing search ranking or some such other bullsh*t.

Are we cyber-stalking Norm?

Here is the Wiki on cyber-stalking -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
    Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    I enjoyed the open freeways back as a kid. I enjoyed gravel roads as a kid. I enjoyed quiet in the country as a kid. I enjoyed my neighbors that were at least a mile away as a kid. I enjoyed much more freedom as a kid, less laws , more common sense, common sense to survive, common sense built character.
    This country is doing nothing more than breeding incompetence. Ya seen that commercial where the dad is teaching his son to throw a baseball? The dad looks like a retard throwing the ball, but he keeps encouraging his kid throw just like dad, dad thinks that's the way to throw a baseball. Now that kids kids are going to do the same. How about if the retarded were the only ones allowed to breed in this country???
    He'll of a fucked up country a few generations down the road eh? Well that is what is happening right the fuck now. This whole country couldn't throw a baseball if their life depended on it.

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Norman Wattenberger changed his Googly problem site above. Now it says "... to fix a problem with a STALKER, look -
    http://www.normanwattenberger.com/

I am troubled that even though his "Googly" problem was older than this discussion, he might mean us/me is the stalker.
    He may be now making a case that we are cyber-stalking him because we are discussing him.

Apparently its okay in his book to discuss and exaggerate about moi at his forum and make false accusations and imply nefarious deeds like hacking and blackhat and "insane behavior", but now I am stalking him by us discussing his nuances at this site?

We may be headed to court and he will claim that I am stalking him and maliciously stealing search ranking or some such other bullsh*t.

Are we cyber-stalking Norm?

Here is the Wiki on cyber-stalking -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
    Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.
    Norms a cry baby, good for him. He is trying to squelch more free speech. Blah blah blah.....

Mac

I enjoyed the open freeways back as a kid. I enjoyed gravel roads as a kid. I enjoyed quiet in the country as a kid. I enjoyed my neighbors that were at least a mile away as a kid. I enjoyed much more freedom as a kid, less laws , more common sense, common sense to survive, common sense built character.
    This country is doing nothing more than breeding incompetence. Ya seen that commercial where the dad is teaching his son to throw a baseball? The dad looks like a retard throwing the ball, but he keeps encouraging his kid throw just like dad, dad thinks that's the way to throw a baseball. Now that kids kids are going to do the same. How about if the retarded were the only ones allowed to breed in this country???
    He'll of a fucked up country a few generations down the road eh? Well that is what is happening right the fuck now. This whole country couldn't throw a baseball if their life depended on it.

Mac
    common mac, that's how to throw a baseball in the matrix :-)
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    common mac, that's how to throw a baseball in the matrix :-)
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VxAo8...%3DVxAo8_JySkM

Here's The fake Ghandi playin catch with his kids.......

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    You might be right...

Name:  Population-growth.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  20.4 KBName:  Population_curve.svg.png
Views: 95
Size:  6.4 KB
    Dogma schmogma

My culture is fine. Turn off the fucking tv. Grow a garden. Raise animals. Have fun shooting your guns. Ride motorcycles. Go fishing. Own land. Don't tell me and force me to live my life in a certain way. Fuck you liberal bastards.
    I can take care of myself. Screw the cities, what filth. The western civilization decline is in the cities.
    Yep as the population grows we are becoming one big clusterfuck. On and on and on it goes.

Mac
    if

A rural life sounds great. Most of us live in big cities and many would like what you have. But these days, if you still have a job, it's not easy saving up and down payment on a small farm somewhere... then there is an income when you get there. Some of us managed to do it. So how did you do it, Mac?
    Dogma schmogma

+ Reply to Thread