+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

yep, a room with a view, sorta free, a road trip, guaranteed to catch any midwestern's attention.
    looting looter joints along the way. finding, best we can that spirit CP refers to.
    it's definitely there, every second, just gotta look, count blessings, contribute your two cents when you think you know how.
    lig
    best regards,
    mr fr0g MMOA honorary predator
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART
    that's my take on it your mileage may vary.
    for senior citizen fuzzy count click link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrTiP4ZIUfI

BJ Forums are great for discussing all things BJ, and Norm's site - and others, is great for that. Especially for Noobs. But for at least a couple of decades now, Blackjack has been analyzed to death, infinitum. Any BJ math answer anyone needs can be read in the archives, for those willing to search. I would say any BJ math question anyone could ever ask has already at some point been comprehensively covered by more than one expert on various BJ sites.

So basically today, members on Norm's site (and others) are going over the same ground already covered, time and time again. His website has strict rules about what can be posted, as we have seen with ZGs banishment for too many sins against the Emperor's edicts. Had ZG stuck exclusively to matters BJ as required of him, he may well still have been a valued member over there. But ZG has shades of the old Wild West Rebel/Outlaw about him... which is an admirable quality in my book... within reason of course.

Problem is people are (generally) not automatons. We all love to communicate our experiences, our feelings, our beliefs and so on, because we are sociable animals. We like to feel wanted, needed, respected and part of the group. When basically only one topic is permitted, the landscape becomes dry and arid. Blackjack is all very fine and well but let's face it: it is only a card game when it's all said and done. And humans are so much more than just a card game.

Two topics not permitted for discussion are Politics and Religion. IMO there are no topics more spiritual than these. What could be more spiritual than politics, where someone elected by the people will attempt to improve things for the people.
    Freedom of Expression... and viva democracy.
    Last edited by Katweezel; May 7th, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
    Dogma schmogma

Let us not forget the second greatest amendment of all time,,,,uhhhhh, oh wait it is the second amendment!!
    Weird huh......kinda like I before E except after C, weird eh? (Wierd)
    Just so we are clear, it's not there for hunting!
    Geeze KAT that was just beautiful man!

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    The power is there in those places to change one forever.
    That it is, Bro Panther, that is is ...

Mac, are you up for some fresh juiced San Pedro Cactus?

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

nope, 2nd amendment isn't about hunting, target shooting or gun collecting. a wise leader knows when he's beat, America s forefathers were wise, and they saw enough horrific crap to know it could happen again even to the government that they created, hence the 2nd amendment.
    as Kat so elegantly stated this kind of talk won't fly on Norm's site, just it seems rehashed already known stuff. but, what everyone really hungers for is new, unknown stuff. too learn something new, that's huge.
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Default Sage

Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    nope, 2nd amendment isn't about hunting, target shooting or gun collecting. a wise leader knows when he's beat, America s forefathers were wise, and they saw enough horrific crap to know it could happen again even to the government that they created, hence the 2nd amendment.
    as Kat so elegantly stated this kind of talk won't fly on Norm's site, just it seems rehashed already known stuff. but, what everyone really hungers for is new, unknown stuff. too learn something new, that's huge.
    Good thoughts and great post,,,no BJ site will exist with any value or interest just simply talking cards, you need a page to discuss other things, to keep interest and learning on different subjects.

I have been on a motorcycle site for 7 years and they are all about one machine, but they have a page for anything else, and I learned some great things from some posts made there on economics, politics etc,,,made going to the site very worthwhile,,,since you can only say so much about a cycle that has basically remained unchanged for 27 years. Now, even there,, after the Boston bombing etc., I presented a different view of the big picture than just the knee jerk, macho, patriotic stance that the Feds count on,,,well one of the moderators started to bust my very precise posts, so even there, the tough guyz can only stand the truth to a point, so I quit posting altogether, and told them why. But it was fun, and a learning experience, and I received a site award a couple months before my exit, and I was not banned, but left for general principles.

Norm needs to open the site up on an anything page and let it happen, all kinds of topics that the members desire, almost all topics.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

but, what everyone really hungers for is new, unknown stuff. too learn something new, that's huge.
    So then you are ready for the psychedelic cactus juice?
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

This cactus juice, do you "milk" them or grind n squished em? I assume the juice is fermented like a cider?
    But the psychedelic stuff, is that some secret cacti ?
    Also I'm afraid ole froggo couldn't handle to much of anything that would bring an imbalance to his mind or body. Imagine a drunk frog tryin to hop.....sideways, backwards, upside down , Falling off his lillypad.

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    no
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    This cactus juice, do you "milk" them or grind n squished em?
    Something like that.

assume the juice is fermented like a cider?
    No fermentation, no alcohol : alcohol is the OPPOSITE of psychedelic.

But the psychedelic stuff, is that some secret cacti ?
    Not secret: San Pedro can be bought at most cacti stores: never outlawed like peyote, grows 10x as fast and has 5x the mescaline.

Also I'm afraid ole froggo couldn't handle to much of anything that would bring an imbalance to his mind or body. Imagine a drunk frog tryin to hop.....sideways, backwards, upside down , Falling off his lillypad.
    He would,'t be drunk, he would be ILLUMINATED.

no
    Sure you are. Take a bite, mon froggy...

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life.
    LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off,
    but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money,
    putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”
    .........-- Steve Jobs

Sure you are. Take a bite, mon froggy...

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life.
    LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off,
    but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money,
    putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”
    .........-- Steve Jobs
    meh, mac got it right.
    best regards,
    STRENGTH - HONOR - HEART

but, what everyone really hungers for is new, unknown stuff. too learn something new, that's huge.
    THAT is what ZG is suggesting, no? Or did you just mean AP stuff?

I should probably prune this thread off to a second discussion - I know that ZG wants to build up the density of QFIT and Norman Norm Wattenberger citations, for the SEO - he wants to see this thread on the first page of Google search for "Norman or Norm Wattenberger," and right now its only on page two.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    I should probably prune this thread off to a second discussion - I know that ZG wants to build up the density of QFIT and Norman Norm Wattenberger citations, for the SEO - he wants to see this thread on the first page of Google search for "Norman or Norm Wattenberger," and right now its only on page two.
    Yes, middle of page 2, nothing that some extra blast of backlinks wouldn't fix...

But if you google 'zengrifter norm wattenberger' - Its another story.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=zeng...m+wattenberger

Or even 'norm wattenberger zg' -
    https://www.google.com/search?q=norm+wattenberger+zg

As for 'zengrifter qfit' search, that is a lost cause, sorry ZG - why is this Norm character always around when you're being baaaaned?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=zg+qfit
    Last edited by SEOWEB; May 8th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread