+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter

Quote Originally Posted by mathman View Post
    Three: "My wife can't stand to watch me play". I thought he was a she??
    "Always keep them guessing" - it's what women do.

We have drugs to make women speak, but none to keep them silent.
    -
    Anatole France, French poet & Novelist
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Hmmmmmm, the world of sexes is blurred now days. Ya know...that whole gay thing.
    Ain't life a cruel joke sometimes? Possible three is a he/she with dual personalities? Just sayin.........
    KJ died and came back to life....then he was gay and then not gay....I'm sooooo confused!
    I'm thinking Colorado might be fun.....
    Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Quote from Tthree....
    Tthree
    "My wife can't stand to watch me play".

I thought he was a she??
    On more than one occasion over there, I brought up this most vexing of questions LOL and rudely, Threeee ignored the topic, as she also did when Zen brought it up also more than once when he was a solid contributor to Norm's site before The Hammer came down.

The question remains: She often (accidentally) portrayed herself as an idiot over there - and here as Shred... So why would a female hang out on a male-dominated Blackjack forum while all the while pretending to be a male?
    Dogma schmogma

I can't imagine myself asking over and over what the best count is, how much to bet and which side counts I should use. Can somebody run a sim on 6D, DAS, etc., etc, with me banned and not banned and post the results? Thanks. Oh and by the way run it using Halves, I heard somewhere that is the best count...
    MM, you may have started another BJ Forum, right here on the ZZ...
    Dogma schmogma

Quote Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
    ...the world of sexes is blurred now days. Ya know...that whole gay thing.
    Ain't life a cruel joke sometimes? Possible three is a he/she with dual personalities? Just sayin.........
    KJ died and came back to life....then he was gay and then not gay....I'm sooooo confused!
    I'm thinking Colorado might be fun...
    I had some past life regression therapy recently ... I discovered that I'm a lesbian in a man's body.
    This has been key to my self-understanding. My regression therapist does phone sessions if you want?

Yes, I was just in Denver for several weeks, more medicine shops than 7-11s. zg
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

I'm seeing images of an old Honda, leather jacket, Lucky Strike cigarettes, maybe a dog collar and a double headed.... Oh man Window Pane is coming back to haunt me again....MM

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I had some past life regression therapy recently ... I discovered that I'm a lesbian in a man's body.
    This has been key to my self-understanding. My regression therapist does phone sessions if you want?
    See Also: You CAN take it with you!

FROM PM:
    Norm described ur behavior as bizarre I think he said, when u ignored repeated warnings and doubledown penalties. U have not bothered to explain exactly why you continued to push his buttons right on over the edge. Were you compelled by a Higher Force beyond your control? LOL
    Simply put:

1.) I could have been a little - emphasize a little - more compliant and sensitive ... AND
    2.) He should STOP EXAGGERATING what happened and casting aspersion and innuendo

And 3.) I did not ignore "double-down' penalty. He vowed in publically but then summarily upped the ante.

vindictive neurotic knee-jerk reactionary arbitrary capricious egregious compounded penalty That's a 15 yard penalty....too many adjectives...and loss of down.

C'mom guys, i waded thru the first 6 pages of this shit. Who gives a rosy red ass about any of this....
    Zen, start your own BJ type AP/info here if you like.
    Is this it...we are all lonely internet whores, searching for online camaraderie whilst completely anonymous...is that it....
    As for me, I still seek the summit of Uncompahgre Peak, Mount Sneffels and others in the (my) beloved San Juans.
    Life is short, and getting shorter....

Quote Originally Posted by metronome View Post
    vindictive neurotic knee-jerk reactionary arbitrary capricious egregious compounded penalty That's a 15 yard penalty....too many adjectives...and loss of down.
    C'mom guys, i waded thru the first 6 pages of this shit. Who gives a rosy red ass about any of this....
    Is this it...we are all lonely internet whores, searching for online camaraderie whilst completely anonymous...is that it....
    As for me, I still seek the summit of Uncompahgre Peak, Mount Sneffels and others in the (my) beloved San Juans.
    When you're right, you're right ...

But this is the most fun we've had at Zzone in ages.

Great view you got BTW -

ZG was channeling F. Lee Bailey

Zen, start your own BJ type AP/info here if you like.
    Have fly rod will travel. Actually many rods and will travel. Metronome any secret fishing holes in them thar hills of the San Juan's?
    6 pages of shit? No, more like 6 pages of a cry for help. I said nothing on that site for months just watching and listening. The censorship is horrific. So many are biting their tongue there. True friendships are built on more than math! We aren't lonely whores, just humans looking for other interesting humans.
    The black man and his friends running this country want exactly what Norm has managed to do on his site. Lets think about that a bit. Hmmmmmmmmm
    To be continued...............

Mac
    So look buddy it's nothing personal, but either your the unluckiest person in the world or your stealing from me. Either way............ I WANT NO PART OF YOU!!!!!! NEVER!!!!

One could easily believe that this is ZG talking and not ... QFIT?

Quote Originally Posted by QFIT View Post
    Uston's publisher told me that Uston's sister assured him he died of a heart attack. Easy to believe considering his life style.
    But then I suppose it could be aliens from the future afraid he would spawn the great-great-great-grandfather of a galactic emporer.

Default San Juan

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    When you're right, you're right ...

But this is the most fun we've had at Zzone in ages.

Great view you got BTW -

That is where you go to find the "Great Spirit".

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    That is where you go to find the "Great Spirit".
    This is where I go to find the Great ONE, mi Jefe -

San Pedro Cactus ready for harvest - San Pedro Preparation

+ Reply to Thread